Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Just arrived

Kelem44 ist offline

Gothic 2 German voice over with English subtitles

Hello,
    Is it possible to play with German voice overs and English subtitles? I am a recently returned player to Gothic 2 and I didn't like the English voice acting, and I am looking to play it with the German voice acting. Thanks in advance.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Kalten666

Kalten666 ist offline
    Greetings, Kelem44!
    Zitat Zitat von Kelem44 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello,
    Is it possible to play with German voice overs and English subtitles? I am a recently returned player to Gothic 2 and I didn't like the English voice acting, and I am looking to play it with the German voice acting. […]
    According to the Thread „Sprache“, yes:
    Zitat Zitat von holyherner Beitrag anzeigen
    […] Ich habe hinbekommen das die sprache bei mir deutsch war,aber alles was geschrieben war,also untertitel und so,die bliben englisch […]
    It might be that he had installed the english version first, and than copied the german voice-files from a german installation disk? You could send holyherner a private message in which you ask him to answer this in your thread here.

You might be better of in the Gothic 2 + AddOn - Technische Hilfe. E.g. the thread „Gothic 2 Die Nacht des Raben auf Englisch - Mod?“ could help: according to the first two entries, you can attain spoken parts in german language combined with written parts in english language by installing the german version (not on the english installation disks!) and than installing Gothic II - IronKeep Community Patch v2.10.

May Adanos take you to your desteny!
    Kalten666

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Erzbaron Avatar von Mielas

Mielas ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kalten666 Beitrag anzeigen
    It might be that he had installed the english version first, and than copied the german voice-files from a german installation disk? You could send holyherner a private message in which you ask him to answer this in your thread here.
    I doubt that this will help him much. The post you referenced is from 2004 and the users last activity was 26.06.2004 07:17.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von Jawsome

Jawsome ist offline
    I play it the other way around.
    German subtitles and English voices.

So what i did:
    Installed the English version of Gothic 2 till 2.6 Notr and installed L´Hiver in German
    So if you do it the other way around it should work out.

Greetings