Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Adventurer

yukoz ist offline

How can I add new NPC into the Gothic 3 World?

As I know, to add new NPC or object to the world, you should add it to .lrentdat archive. But how can I do that? Is it possible to do this using modkit or g3dit_1.7? Could someone provide steps how to add new NPN template to the Gothic World?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Abenteurer Avatar von Feyn

Feyn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von yukoz Beitrag anzeigen
    As I know, to add new NPC or object to the world, you should add it to .lrentdat archive. But how can I do that? Is it possible to do this using modkit or g3dit_1.7?
    With G3dit you can simply clone already existing NPCs (attachment). If you need more specific information, you can ask any time.

Zitat Zitat von yukoz Beitrag anzeigen
    Could someone provide steps how to add new NPN template to the Gothic World?
    Why do you need a new template?
    (Creating a template is not required to build new NPCs.)
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken CloneNPC.png  
    Geändert von Feyn (02.10.2017 um 15:13 Uhr)