Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 20 von 20 « Erste ... 9131617181920
Ergebnis 381 bis 387 von 387
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #381 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Phantom95 Beitrag anzeigen
    It looks very amazing. I think that your mod has more potential than it was originally in the sequel. You are able to surpass the talent and creativity of the ex-piranhas. [Bild: s_064.gif]
    I'm happy that you're back. Thank you for these kind words. Have you seen our website? A bit of new material there.
    project: orpheus | nyx

2. Beiträge anzeigen #382 Zitieren
    Lehrling Avatar von Phantom95

Phantom95 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm happy that you're back. Thank you for these kind words. Have you seen our website? A bit of new material there.
    Yes, I reread the whole topic starting in November 2017. I spent the last year in the army and missed a lot. The site is really very good, but I would also like to see the Orpheus project and perhaps a collection of screenshots of alpha versions.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #383 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Phantom95 Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, I reread the whole topic starting in November 2017. I spent the last year in the army and missed a lot. The site is really very good, but I would also like to see the Orpheus project and perhaps a collection of screenshots of alpha versions.
    Orpheus would be on the site, if we could reach Issues somehow to discuss everything. But hes gone a few months now. Hope he comes back soon.
    Concerning the Alpha material: We have a big "pre-release-archive" at hand and I plan to share it in the Orpheus subpage. I want to show how Gothic looked like once and which vision inspired us, so that you can understand what was done for Orpheus, including some screenshot comparisons to see the detail of some of our reconstructions.

But at the moment we focus on Nyx.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #384 Zitieren
    Neuling

Lesterro ist offline
    Hey Leute.

Wir melden uns mit einem verspäteten November-Update zurück.
    Zwei kleine Screenshots, die ein bisschen was neues zeigen.

[Bild: nyx_update_nov_1.png]

[Bild: nyx_update_nov_2.png]

Nice! My attention focused on blue guard armor... Can you say something about that?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #385 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Welcome in the forum, Lesterro.

Yes of course. The red guard armor as you know it from Gothic or the Alpha/Orpheus (in which the color is a bit different, as shown here), was once the armor used by the prison guards, which were soldiers of the myrtanian legion. Gomez just tore the patches off, showing the sign of the king, and gave them his own guards. After the player's massacre in the castle, after the death of all ore barons, after the fall of the magic barrier and the escape from the valley, the remaining shadows took the castle over. Together with the refugees from the Khorinis' surroundings, which are mostly poor workers forced to work in the great Ore-Factories in Khorinis and living in the Slums in front of the City, they build a new order in the now so called Refugee Camp, which is, to say the least, extremely critical both of the King as of the Ore-Barons. To keep some order in the Camp, the Shadows established a Militia and to distinguish them from the old, hated guardsmen and their exploitation, they started to overdye the fabrics into blue (like their own blue shadow clothing), something which will be displayed in Nyx as the other crafts too.

Hope everything is understandable and I didn't make that much mistakes. We are always glad if there is some new interest and questions coming in.
    Geändert von lali (10.12.2018 um 15:47 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #386 Zitieren
    Neuling

Lesterro ist offline
    Welcome in the forum, Lesterro.

Yes of course. The red guard armor as you know it from Gothic or the Alpha/Orpheus (in which the color is a bit different, as shown here), was once the armor used by the prison guards, which were soldiers of the myrtanian legion. Gomez just tore the patches off, showing the sign of the king, and gave them his own guards. After the player's massacre in the castle, after the death of all ore barons, after the fall of the magic barrier and the escape from the valley, the remaining shadows took the castle over. Together with the refugees from the Khorinis' surroundings, which are mostly poor workers forced to work in the great Ore-Factories in Khorinis and living in the Slums in front of the City, they build a new order in the now so called Refugee Camp, which is, to say the least, extremely critical both of the King as of the Ore-Barons. To keep some order in the Camp, the Shadows established a Militia and to distinguish them from the old, hated guardsmen and their exploitation, they started to overdye the fabrics into blue (like their own blue shadow clothing), something which will be displayed in Nyx as the other crafts too.

Hope everything is understandable and I didn't make that much mistakes. We are always glad if there is some new interest and questions coming in.
    Great idea! Yes, all is understandable, thanks for answer.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #387 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Garde-Opa ist offline

Talking

Ich denke, ich kann jetzt schon sagen, dass Nyx meine absolute Lieblingsmod werden wird!

Seite 20 von 20 « Erste ... 9131617181920