Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 23 von 31 « Erste ... 121619202122232425262730 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 441 bis 460 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #441
    Adventurer Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von useaname Beitrag anzeigen
    yes i did everything properly
    That's strange. Try copying mine and pasting it into yours.
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

[DEBUG]
    FixGameUX=1
    Disable_D3DVBCAPS_WRITEONLY=0
    BorderlessWindow=0
    ZNORESTHREAD=1
    BUGFIX_already_deleted_zCObject=1
    Polish_version=0
    StrafeBug=0
    Show_FPS_Counter=0
    FixHighRes=1
    FixAppCompat=1
    FixBink=1
    FixMss=1
    [PARAMETERS]
    VerticalFOV=67.5
    NewFOVformula=0
    DisableLOD=0
    DisableIndoorClipping=1
    SPAWN_INSERTRANGE=4500
    SPAWN_REMOVERANGE=5000
    SPAWN_INSERTTIME_MAX=1000
    DrawDistanceMultiplier=1
    OutDoorPortalDistanceMultiplier=1
    InDoorPortalDistanceMultiplier=1
    EnableShields=1
    No_Take_Anim=0
    RMB_No_Take_Anim=0
    HideFocus=0
    [INTERFACE]
    Scale=1
    ForceMenuScale=0
    ScaleMenusX=640
    ScaleMenusY=480
    DialogBoxX=800
    DialogBoxY=600
    SubtitlesBoxX=600
    ShowManaBar=1
    ShowSwimBar=1
    HideHealthBar=0
    NewChapterSizeX=800
    NewChapterSizeY=600
    SaveGameImageSizeX=320
    SaveGameImageSizeY=200
    InventoryCellSize=70
    Color_DialogChoice_Active=-1
    Color_DialogChoice_Inactive=-6316129
    Color_Talk_Hero=-1
    Color_Talk_NPC=-256
    [SUBTITLES]
    Control=0
    TimeMultiplier=2.0
    MaxTimePerPhrase=30.0
    TimePerChar=100.0
    [SHW32]
    bShowGothicError=1
    bShowMsgBox=1
    reserveInMb=50
    bUseNewHandler=1

2. Beiträge anzeigen #442
    Rookie

useaname ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SuperQuail Beitrag anzeigen
    That's strange. Try copying mine and pasting it into yours.
    ok i pasted it into my systempack and i still dont see shields in game

3. Beiträge anzeigen #443
    Adventurer Avatar von waltc
    Deep within Martian soil where it's warm and the air is good

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von useaname Beitrag anzeigen
    ok i pasted it into my system pack and i still dont see shields in game
    I thought I read that the option only works when you start a new game with it activated. Take a look at the screenshot I posted in my last post above--I've got a shield on my back... So it definitely works, but maybe not on save games played when the option was turned off. You have a problem somewhere, though, because of the truncated systempack.ini you initially posted...something in your system is causing that--and perhaps that's the problem. If you follow the L'Hiver install guide on the first page of this thread *precisely* then you should have no problem in getting the full systempack.ini to write to your system.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #444

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi guys, we're not dead but we had some problems in real life (study, work and ELEX of course, for some time). I personally had problems with my PC and took a while to fix them but now i'm back and i'll try to work again on the mod. The 1.1.2 should be ready and we just need to upload and do some testing i think. Sorry for being so late.
    Masty,

Can you take a guess at what might be causing my Khorinis land map to reflect the wrong location when I use it? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nevermind--fixed it! All that I had to was go back to Brahim in town and buy another Khorinis land map from him. This one works fine! Seems something happened to the original Land map after the pirate put Dexter's location on it for me... That's what I figure, anyway.
    Geändert von waltc (12.02.2018 um 22:35 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #445

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von waltc Beitrag anzeigen
    Masty,

Can you take a guess at what might be causing my Khorinis land map to reflect the wrong location when I use it? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nevermind--fixed it! All that I had to was go back to Brahim in town and buy another Khorinis land map from him. This one works fine! Seems something happened to the original Land map after the pirate put Dexter's location on it for me... That's what I figure, anyway.
    I would literally never have worked that out because I NEVER let Skip ruin my lovely maps. Good catch.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #446

waltc ist offline
    I would literally never have worked that out because I NEVER let Skip ruin my lovely maps. Good catch.
    I still don't know exactly what happened, but I'm just glad I've got a map that works now... (I just love the life they keep breathing into these old classics!)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #447
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    I still don't know exactly what happened, but I'm just glad I've got a map that works now... (I just love the life they keep breathing into these old classics!)
    Seems like the Skip version of "new world map" isn't updated as the normal one, didn't notice that since as SuperQuail said, i never let Skip write stuff on my map

8. Beiträge anzeigen #448
    Rookie

useaname ist offline

Talking systempack

hi
    thanks to everybody who were trying to help me, i solved thx for advices

9. Beiträge anzeigen #449

waltc ist offline
    Seems like the Skip version of "new world map" isn't updated as the normal one, didn't notice that since as SuperQuail said, i never let Skip write stuff on my map
    ... Not that it really matters, but I always let Skip write on my map... It's the completionist in me, I guess. This is the first time I've seen this, though. No biggie, though, as the solution was simple enough...!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #450
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    bump

Getting exhausted checking this forum several times a day to see if there is some news (Yeah, I have no life ). I wanna get my hands on the next build! Sorry for asking again but, its been 17 days since the last word on the progress from Masty where he said "The 1.1.2 should be ready and we just need to upload and do some testing i think. Sorry for being so late.".. So hows it coming along? Is there anything we can do to help you guys test it out or? Im gonna report back after my playthrough anyway but still.
    Again, im sorry for if I come across as impatient and nagging. I just get restless when we dont get any status updates. Best of luck!

11. Beiträge anzeigen #451
    Kämpfer Avatar von ZeroLord

ZeroLord ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    bump

Getting exhausted checking this forum several times a day to see if there is some news (Yeah, I have no life ). I wanna get my hands on the next build! Sorry for asking again but, its been 17 days since the last word on the progress from Masty where he said "The 1.1.2 should be ready and we just need to upload and do some testing i think. Sorry for being so late.".. So hows it coming along? Is there anything we can do to help you guys test it out or? Im gonna report back after my playthrough anyway but still.
    Again, im sorry for if I come across as impatient and nagging. I just get restless when we dont get any status updates. Best of luck!
    same for me ... so please any news/update on the topic would be great

12. Beiträge anzeigen #452

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ZeroLord Beitrag anzeigen
    same for me ... so please any news/update on the topic would be great
    You guys need not think you are the only ones!... No reason to fret--there are hundreds of people (at least) who feel exactly the same way...including me. Will be very nice to see what 1.1.2 brings to the game!

Edit: OK, just arrived at the pirate's beach for the first time in 1.1.1. I have to say this is the first area of the game which I don't think 1.1.1 improved graphically--just the actual beach area, so far (everything else in the game is a huge improvement.) I really miss the sandy, sort of tropical beach setting here. But the sandy, tropical-flavor pirate-esque beach is gone--instead it's just another woodsy camping area--with a gravel shore fronting what appears to be a lake much more so than an ocean--no waves at all that I can see, though I can still hear them, actually. I much preferred the previous "sandy-beach" graphics for this part of the game, and so I hope there will be plans to restore it (with upgraded sandy-beach textures, of course) in the 1.1.2 version coming soon!

Additionally, there are some graphical artifacts here that you probably already know of. Check out the distant trees in these screenshots and you'll see what I mean.[Bild: attachment.php?s=f83ae996c4303ad8ef778a5e96bfc2b8&attachmentid=46719&d=1520192960&thumb=1][Bild: attachment.php?s=f83ae996c4303ad8ef778a5e96bfc2b8&attachmentid=46718&d=1520192931&thumb=1]
    Geändert von waltc (04.03.2018 um 19:52 Uhr) Grund: Sandy, tropical "pirate" beach is gone!

13. Beiträge anzeigen #453
    Rookie

SirMud ist offline
    Hello. Great mod so far.

I don't know who can teach me armory. only harad as his apprentice?

Didn't finish so far but here are few things i noticed:
    near Erol's house i think there is a missing permanent plant.
    guard says cells at militia are empty even when they are not.
    i can kill people i shouldn't in swordfight. without killing blow. is it normal?
    both hammer potions same a hasty hering have no show price even if they cost something.
    Someone keeps retracing my steps and puts back all lids on each sarcofagus after i open it.
    Gorn won't help me with former bridge. i cant talk to him about him being on orc lookout or tell him dragon is dead.
    There are some areas wich seem pointless. There is a goblin cave near rock dragon wich doesn't even have a lousy healing plant.
    Some enemy units i understand you want dificulty but they are levitating or teleporting. For example they are just wolves not magic wolves. I had no problem beating them but still looks odd. and they are not the only ones.
    Had also few more than usual experiences with enemy jumping off cliff and dead charging at me.

And a big negative from my part. even if there was only 1 stone tablet wich gives 1 boost you should have left some. either for stats or for skills or maybe even for both.

Also even if it looks like it could be just for me, please if posssible let people choose if they want free aim or not.

An last a purely visual idea. Onar's daughter is his nurse? or why does she sleep in armchair in his room?
    Thx. best of luck!

14. Beiträge anzeigen #454

SuperQuail ist offline
    You guys need not think you are the only ones!... No reason to fret--there are hundreds of people (at least) who feel exactly the same way...including me. Will be very nice to see what 1.1.2 brings to the game!

Edit: OK, just arrived at the pirate's beach for the first time in 1.1.1. I have to say this is the first area of the game which I don't think 1.1.1 improved graphically--just the actual beach area, so far (everything else in the game is a huge improvement.) I really miss the sandy, sort of tropical beach setting here. But the sandy, tropical-flavor pirate-esque beach is gone--instead it's just another woodsy camping area--with a gravel shore fronting what appears to be a lake much more so than an ocean--no waves at all that I can see, though I can still hear them, actually. I much preferred the previous "sandy-beach" graphics for this part of the game, and so I hope there will be plans to restore it (with upgraded sandy-beach textures, of course) in the 1.1.2 version coming soon!

Additionally, there are some graphical artifacts here that you probably already know of. Check out the distant trees in these screenshots and you'll see what I mean.[Bild: attachment.php?s=f83ae996c4303ad8ef778a5e96bfc2b8&attachmentid=46719&d=1520192960&thumb=1][Bild: attachment.php?s=f83ae996c4303ad8ef778a5e96bfc2b8&attachmentid=46718&d=1520192931&thumb=1]

This issue with the trees is caused by D3D11's fog.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #455

waltc ist offline

This issue with the trees is caused by D3D11's fog.
    Thanks......I have fog turned off via the gothic.ini...I'll try it turned on to see if there's a difference. It's weird--have seen it nowhere else in the game at all. Also, I'm rendering with this version of the D3d11 renderer: https://github.com/biosmanager/GD3D11/releases (Although everything else has rendered so well in the game I would not suspect the renderer in this case.)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #456
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    bump

As far as I know the work is still going on, slowly but steady. At the moment some real life problems (studies, exams etc) are having higher priority but hopefully it won't last long
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

17. Beiträge anzeigen #457
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Sorry guys, the guy who was working on implementing GFA is busy and he can't finish at the moment, we are all waiting
    The project is still going, we will for sure release 1.1.2, i'm sorry for all this delay.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #458
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Sorry guys, the guy who was working on implementing GFA is busy and he can't finish at the moment, we are all waiting
    The project is still going, we will for sure release 1.1.2, i'm sorry for all this delay.
    Thank you for the update and keeping us posted at least!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #459

SuperQuail ist offline
    Thanks......I have fog turned off via the gothic.ini...I'll try it turned on to see if there's a difference. It's weird--have seen it nowhere else in the game at all. Also, I'm rendering with this version of the D3d11 renderer: https://github.com/biosmanager/GD3D11/releases (Although everything else has rendered so well in the game I would not suspect the renderer in this case.)
    Unfortunately I find that you always have to turn it off in the in-game menu. From your screenshots it looks like the fog is still there, otherwise you'd be able to see the edge of where the sea ends.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #460

waltc ist offline
    Unfortunately I find that you always have to turn it off in the in-game menu. From your screenshots it looks like the fog is still there, otherwise you'd be able to see the edge of where the sea ends.
    Bingo...I cannot believe what I overlooked...! I somehow completely *forgot* about the GD3D11 (F11/ctrl-F11) renderer settings--which of course override everything else...! (Senility is coming, I feel its icy grip tightening!)

Thanks much for the tip! here's what it looks like now (Global fog set to 0.00)...[Bild: attachment.php?s=f83ae996c4303ad8ef778a5e96bfc2b8&attachmentid=46729&d=1520532978&thumb=1]

Seite 23 von 31 « Erste ... 121619202122232425262730 ... Letzte »