Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 28 von 31 « Erste ... 17212425262728293031 Letzte »
Ergebnis 541 bis 560 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #541
    Adventurer Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lintonsd Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you, I've found the culprit - dynamic shadows are causing the FPS drops in the situations I described. I just disabled them, the game looks basically the same anyways.

Anybody has any idea how to spawn the item guy for this mod?

I know I managed to spawn him myself some 6 months ago, but I forgot how... I still have an old save where my character possesses some of the items, so I know it's possible:

https://i.imgur.com/wcttU83.png
    Pretty sure it's still:
    insert ch

2. Beiträge anzeigen #542
    Apprentice

lintonsd ist offline
    No, that's the character helper, he helps with leveling, str/dex, weapons skills, etc.

The other two which I tried that don't give new items in this mod are:

insert itemhoshi
    insert pc_rockefeller

3. Beiträge anzeigen #543

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lintonsd Beitrag anzeigen
    No, that's the character helper, he helps with leveling, str/dex, weapons skills, etc.

The other two which I tried that don't give new items in this mod are:

insert itemhoshi
    insert pc_rockefeller
    Don't you kill him to drop all the weapons?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #544
    Apprentice

lintonsd ist offline
    I didn't try to get weapons by talking to them, if that's what you mean. I target, press o and browse the inventory. Killing won't let you see the armors.

itemhoshi won't spawn at all, and PC_rockefeller only has old items (and not all of them), some of which have been remade, but has no new items.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #545
    Lehrling

Arszi ist offline
    Does anybody have a self-modified version, where the minimum damage is set back to 5 or 10?

I was waiting for the new version because of the promised minimum damage rework, but it seems for me, that the new version might not be complete. I was happy with the state of the mod, but that one just completely broke the immersion for me. (Made every armor completely useless).

Worst case scenario I might modify it myself, but if it is made by somebody already, I would be grateful, if it could be shared.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #546
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SuperQuail Beitrag anzeigen
    Can I ask, is the link MaGoth posted just for the Russian version?
    yes, Russian only I'm afraid. Masty, Gangrenon and Gwyn-Deith are either very busy in real life or abandoned the current project for now. Hopefully the former is the case and they'll get back to Gothic world soon
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

7. Beiträge anzeigen #547
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    yes, Russian only I'm afraid. Masty, Gangrenon and Gwyn-Deith are either very busy in real life or abandoned the current project for now. Hopefully the former is the case and they'll get back to Gothic world soon

This is so fricking sad! I mean, I know this is all done for free and its a hobby thing and we should be very grateful to them, which I am! I love these guys for their work! But it is just so so sad to see this die without getting the "final" fixed version, some bugs, like the Regeneration bug (Yes I see this "feature" as a bug), is almost gamebreaking for me. Plus all the other bugs reported to be fixed in next version.

The last words we got from Masty dates to 08.02.2018, and stated the following "we're not dead but we had some problems in real life (study, work and ELEX of course, for some time). I personally had problems with my PC and took a while to fix them but now i'm back and i'll try to work again on the mod. The 1.1.2 should be ready and we just need to upload and do some testing i think. Sorry for being so late. "

Then they disappeared (Gwyn has been gone even longer). Im not trying to be disrespectful. Im just sad is all Hopefully they will be back!

8. Beiträge anzeigen #548
    Apprentice

lintonsd ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Arszi Beitrag anzeigen
    Does anybody have a self-modified version, where the minimum damage is set back to 5 or 10?

I was waiting for the new version because of the promised minimum damage rework, but it seems for me, that the new version might not be complete. I was happy with the state of the mod, but that one just completely broke the immersion for me. (Made every armor completely useless).

Worst case scenario I might modify it myself, but if it is made by somebody already, I would be grateful, if it could be shared.
    Well, you can always use the cheat console to increase your health. It's not the same but it would enable you to play at whatever difficulty you desire.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #549

SuperQuail ist offline

Talking

I have faith [Bild: icon_11.gif]

10. Beiträge anzeigen #550

Ratamahatta ist offline
    I have faith [Bild: icon_11.gif]
    me too mate, me too!
    well who knows maybe some other skilled programmers might pick up this project and will continue it!

UPDATE! Gwyn is now very busy with finishing studies. Hopefully he'll be successfully done with his thesis and will return to the project in a month or so!
    Geändert von Ratamahatta (14.05.2018 um 20:48 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #551
    Adventurer Avatar von waltc
    Deep within Martian soil where it's warm and the air is good

waltc ist offline
    It installed without difficulty into my English build--haven't seen a problem yet--the game is still all English... I sincerely hope I don't see a problem...!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #552
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    how to add death sound from gothic 3? since i saw praying to innos is gothic 3 sound...

13. Beiträge anzeigen #553
    Rookie

Wooden Stone ist offline
    If I might suggest something, why not have swampweed reefers reduce magic exhaustion by a small percentage (2-5%)? It would make sense from a lore point of view given their intended use in Gothic 1, and would add a use for the item outside of slow motion and a wobbly screen. Perhaps they could raise thirst and hunger by a bit as a drawback. And of course, Green Novices could be more effective!

I'm enjoying this mod so far, though not knowing about the perks of being Constantino's apprentice has made life as a mage pretty hard. I get the point of the exhaustion system is so you don't kite 30 orcs and then kill them all with two fire rains, but I wish I didn't have to hang around or go AFK for a while after every few groups of enemies I kill in chapter 4. I don't think fighters and archers have such limitations.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #554

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Wooden Stone Beitrag anzeigen
    If I might suggest something, why not have swampweed reefers reduce magic exhaustion by a small percentage (2-5%)? It would make sense from a lore point of view given their intended use in Gothic 1, and would add a use for the item outside of slow motion and a wobbly screen. Perhaps they could raise thirst and hunger by a bit as a drawback. And of course, Green Novices could be more effective!
    good point here, otherwise they are useful just for couple quests, getting some minor xp for smoking them for the first time and extra coins when sold. Of course NH was smoking them for fun from time to time in my gameplays but your idea is really game lore-friendly

15. Beiträge anzeigen #555
    Adventurer Avatar von waltc
    Deep within Martian soil where it's warm and the air is good

waltc ist offline
    good point here, otherwise they are useful just for couple quests, getting some minor xp for smoking them for the first time and extra coins when sold. Of course NH was smoking them for fun from time to time in my gameplays but your idea is really game lore-friendly
    I had a ball in G1 with the "pot smokers"... Every time they'd let loose with a long, satisfied exhalation of reefer smoke I'd crack up laughing...! Really is quite funny.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #556

SuperQuail ist offline
    I'm enjoying this mod so far, though not knowing about the perks of being Constantino's apprentice has made life as a mage pretty hard.
    What are you referring to?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #557
    Rookie

Wooden Stone ist offline
    What are you referring to?
    I read in the changelog that he gives some useful perks to prospective mages when you're his apprentice:
    • He can teach you to make mana potions that not only have the regular instant mana restoration, but also restore half that amount over time afterwards.
    • He can sell you potions that reduce magic exhaustion. If you've played as a mage or just tried teleporting around, you know that this is a game changer.

I was actually going to become his apprentice when I first started the mod, but then I saw that dark mushrooms were 'alchemical ingredients', so I went for Bosper as I would in vanilla.

Speaking of teleports, is there no rune for Xardas' old tower? I found the rune for the castle in the place where it used to be, but I couldn't find the tower rune anywhere, not on the demon, not on the seekers in chapter 4 and not even in his older tower. There's a pentagram inside so it must be somewhere.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #558

SuperQuail ist offline
    I read in the changelog that he gives some useful perks to prospective mages when you're his apprentice:
    • He can teach you to make mana potions that not only have the regular instant mana restoration, but also restore half that amount over time afterwards.
    • He can sell you potions that reduce magic exhaustion. If you've played as a mage or just tried teleporting around, you know that this is a game changer.

I was actually going to become his apprentice when I first started the mod, but then I saw that dark mushrooms were 'alchemical ingredients', so I went for Bosper as I would in vanilla.

Speaking of teleports, is there no rune for Xardas' old tower? I found the rune for the castle in the place where it used to be, but I couldn't find the tower rune anywhere, not on the demon, not on the seekers in chapter 4 and not even in his older tower. There's a pentagram inside so it must be somewhere.
    Thanks for the info. I didn't know about those potions, just the dark mushroom elixir one (which replaces the bonus received from eating 50 dark mushrooms).
    I didn't find the teleport to Xardas' old tower, I don't think it exists in this version of the mod.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #559
    Apprentice

TheChrone ist offline
    Hi,
    I just wanted to ask, when the new patch might be released... Even w/o the free aim. I only care for the fixes.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #560
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TheChrone Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi,
    I just wanted to ask, when the new patch might be released... Even w/o the free aim. I only care for the fixes.
    Me and you both my friend. Sadly the mod seems dead atm. Real shame since it was essentially done and only needed uploading. I hope the team returns soon to finish this up, even without the Free Aim and all the other planned future features

Seite 28 von 31 « Erste ... 17212425262728293031 Letzte »