Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 24 von 31 « Erste ... 1317202122232425262728 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 461 bis 480 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #461
    Apprentice

Cultist ist offline
    Greetings all,
    Quick question, i saw a few let's play of L'Hiver and DX11 mods and it looks astounding.
    My question is, do you start with 30 STR or was this a few patches ago and now its 10 as usual?
    If so, is the 30 STR a modification brought by L'Hiver or the other mods?
    I`ll either find a way or make one!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #462
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    umm guys... i bought "shrink monster" scroll... and it doesnt shrink black troll... do i have to low mana or why does this happen? in normal version you could shrink him with 10 mana.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #463
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von kingnero Beitrag anzeigen
    umm guys... i bought "shrink monster" scroll... and it doesnt shrink black troll... do i have to low mana or why does this happen? in normal version you could shrink him with 10 mana.
    btw i died in GOD MODE againts black troll... took about 3 min but he killed a god...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #464
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    btw i died in GOD MODE againts black troll... took about 3 min but he killed a god...
    had to retry 5 or 6 times with god mode on and once "kill" cheat (which takes half of his hp) and i finaly killed him

used longsword with 69 str and 65% at one handed.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #465
    Adventurer Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    had to retry 5 or 6 times with god mode on and once "kill" cheat (which takes half of his hp) and i finaly killed him

used longsword with 69 str and 65% at one handed.
    You can summon a Demon to kill the black troll pretty easily, it just means that you can't kill it in chapter 1 any more.
    Also, please don't triple post, just edit your last post.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #466
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SuperQuail Beitrag anzeigen
    You can summon a Demon to kill the black troll pretty easily, it just means that you can't kill it in chapter 1 any more.
    Also, please don't triple post, just edit your last post.
    demon can kill him really? i find that hard to believe... with all the new animations he has and big hits...

and ye sorry about triple posting but everything here is in chinise/russian... hard to find edit button

7. Beiträge anzeigen #467
    Adventurer Avatar von waltc
    Deep within Martian soil where it's warm and the air is good

waltc ist offline
    demon can kill him really? i find that hard to believe... with all the new animations he has and big hits...

and ye sorry about triple posting but everything here is in chinise/russian... hard to find edit button
    At the top of the post you want to edit (the date bar), the edit button is the leftmost button in the far right group of buttons on the bar... I still get German for the buttons even though the forum is English--but this might help you, I hope.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #468
    Schwertmeister

FabianFromNeptune ist offline
    Greetings
    I have recently installed this mod and I really like it
    Khorinis is now a really beautiful place and I also like the difficulty.
    It is not as hard as Returning but still harder than Vanilla.
    But i have a little problem
    In the installation manual is written that you have to change some lines in the Systempack.ini.
    But in my .ini there are no such lines
    There are only this:

[SHW32]
    bShowGothicError=1
    bShowMsgBox=0
    bUseNewHandler=1
    reserveInMb=50
    [DEBUG]
    FixGameUX=1
    UnknExeCrc=0xD32D21
    FixHighRes=1
    FixAppCompat=1
    FixBink=1
    FixMss=1

Can i write the lines manually into the .ini?
    And if yes, where?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #469

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von FabianFromNeptune Beitrag anzeigen
    Greetings
    I have recently installed this mod and I really like it
    Khorinis is now a really beautiful place and I also like the difficulty.
    It is not as hard as Returning but still harder than Vanilla.
    But i have a little problem
    In the installation manual is written that you have to change some lines in the Systempack.ini.
    But in my .ini there are no such lines
    There are only this:

[SHW32]
    bShowGothicError=1
    bShowMsgBox=0
    bUseNewHandler=1
    reserveInMb=50
    [DEBUG]
    FixGameUX=1
    UnknExeCrc=0xD32D21
    FixHighRes=1
    FixAppCompat=1
    FixBink=1
    FixMss=1

Can i write the lines manually into the .ini?
    And if yes, where?
    Sounds like you might have the wrong systempack version installed. Should be on 1.7 here: https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...-%28ENG-DEU%29

10. Beiträge anzeigen #470
    Schwertmeister

I have installed it and there is no difference

11. Beiträge anzeigen #471
    Rookie

useaname ist offline

help ini

15.03.2018, 09:38
    FabianFromNeptune
    I have installed it and there is no difference

did you installed system pack properly? (you must fill more bars in the installation than 1)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #472
    Schwertmeister

Thx useaname
    Problem solved now

13. Beiträge anzeigen #473

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von FabianFromNeptune Beitrag anzeigen
    Thx useaname
    Problem solved now
    ... Good to hear--improper installation constitutes 99% of the problems reported with Systempack 1.7, especially when truncated .ini's are involved.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #474
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    is there a way to see dark mushrooms or all plants more clearly... after playing this game for 10 times you get tired of searching for all the mushrooms

15. Beiträge anzeigen #475
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    is there a way to see dark mushrooms or all plants more clearly... after playing this game for 10 times you get tired of searching for all the mushrooms
    There is a plant mod that I forgot the name of, that can be used together with L'Hiver. It changes the textures of plants, not sure about mushrooms though. Plants_TexturePack_TM or something, but I think the original mod has german name.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #476
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    There is a plant mod that I forgot the name of, that can be used together with L'Hiver. It changes the textures of plants, not sure about mushrooms though. Plants_TexturePack_TM or something, but I think the original mod has german name.
    will look for it, tnx...

btw i think i found a bug... there is a ring i got from some dead pirate (name of the ring is "Morgans ring", anyway when i equip the ring and put it off the effect still stays on... so basicly i got 100% one handed now for free, i went from 65 to 100 by accident

Story is this:
    was switching up rings a few times to get 160 mana, then i saw my one handed sword was unequiped since i didnt have 80 str without amulet/ring (and i needed sword equiped since it gave 30 mana), so ye i was switching abit, after like 1 hour i saw i got 100% one handed and i was shocked, since i didnt remember going above 85% when i had morgan ring and sword equiped... so free 15% one handed? which is like 45 LP, maybe 30LP if i buy the book for 5k gold if i even manage to stop being poor.

well i wont cheat much so ill just dump the LP into something stupid, 30LP to waste +5k gold and will keep sword and ring equiped so i wont cheat alot.

btw if i got shield on, i feel like sword is moving much slower, that is correct or just bug? its logical that you would be slower just asking...

also i find orc jumps are to much... can barely take any orc on at level 20... i need luck to win or use magic and i dont get hit once beside the jump, i used to kill all orcs just proper dodging and good range one handed weapon, but now i dont know... im trying to play game with no deaths at all and things like this are preventing me... first orc i meet when i went with 4 pirates to clear out canyon and we were 5 versus 2 orcs... both orcs were going after me at start, but i just keep backing away till pirates killed one and next orc was attacking some pirate... so i started attacking since i wasnt focused and then he focused me back and jump on me, took half hp away if not more. its fine if you like reloading, but i dont like it. there is no skill if orc just jumps on you... i wonder how will i kill elite orc without die...
    Geändert von kingnero (19.03.2018 um 10:23 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #477
    Ranger

kingnero ist offline
    how is myrtana mercenary armor? atm im in chapter 2 and its better and cheaper then vengardian armor... how is it endgame if you compare the 2?

18. Beiträge anzeigen #478
    Rookie

Spyro Chr ist offline
    This is a fantstic-looking mod, so I wanted to ask if there's some kind of Discord server where you guys discuss all about it. If so, please leave a link for me.

Also, does anyone have any tips on a Fire Magician build? I keep dying constantly and it's getting really tiring. I'm level 8 right now, still not a Fire Magician and it just feels like I'm making little to no progress whatsoever. What should I be investing in?

Furthermore, having found this https://dierueckkehr.weebly.com/modifikationen.html, and seeing the mod's features in German, it states two things that seem to be missing from the English version:
    - contains 2 selectable difficulty levels (Short)
    - contains some simple scripts that make playing easier, eg. a Sheepskin for Sleeping in the Wild (Marcello)
    Are those features meant to be added in the English version eventually or have I completely missed them somehow? If it's the latter, I apologize.

Last but not least, I would like to thank you guys for willing to completely remove enemy HP regeneration in the next version (for me the game is unplayable with it as a mage) and I would also like to suggest - as many others did - that the "25 minimal damage" is another deal-breaker that needs to be fine-tuned because it really makes armor feel useless, at least in the first stages of the game. If you don't want to either fine-tune it or remove it, could you please tell me how to set it to the default 10?

I am, by no means, trying to insult you or your work. I absolutely love this mod and I'd play it to death if those 2 features were removed and changed, respectively. Here's hoping for a quick 1.1.2 release so I can finally play as a mage properly!
    Geändert von Spyro Chr (26.03.2018 um 12:23 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #479
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Spyro Chr Beitrag anzeigen
    Last but not least, I would like to thank you guys for willing to completely remove enemy HP regeneration in the next version (for me the game is unplayable with it as a mage) and I would also like to suggest - as many others did - that the "25 minimal damage" is another deal-breaker that needs to be fine-tuned because it really makes armor feel useless, at least in the first stages of the game. If you don't want to either fine-tune it or remove it, could you please tell me how to set it to the default 10?
    Totally agree with you on this one. I hope the next version (which should be coming any time now) is going to have it set to 10. It should make much more sense then and not have molerats kill you in dragon armor

Also. If all we are waiting for is the Free-aim mod thats delayed, could the devs on this patch maybe release 1.2 without Free aim (and then later another version with free aim) so we can finally start playing soon?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #480
    Rookie

Spyro Chr ist offline
    Thank you for agreeing with me. Let's wait and see what the developers of the mod think about what I said.

A small suggestion I'd like to make: when a line of text is highlighted (in general but ESPECIALLY in the journal menu) instead of a brighter shade of white, can it be something like yellow/gold? It will definitely make it easier on the eye, in my opinion.

And another suggestion: could sprinting be implemented or do you guys think it will break the game?

Seite 24 von 31 « Erste ... 1317202122232425262728 ... Letzte »