Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 8 von 31 « Erste ... 4567891011121519 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 141 bis 160 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #141
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Hello I have 2 more possible bugs to report:

1. My 1H weapon talent is 100% and I have a weapon who gives +10 talent and one shield who deduct -10 talent. The skill remain to 100%, that's until I change the shield to a -15% decrease talent. In this moment my skill even with weapon and shield , even bare handed is 85%, I lose 15% of skill ...

2. Neoras the magician alchemist does not have the dragon egg potion entry, is possible because I'm a dragon hunter and is not a bug?

Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    Hmm there used to be a "dark" base file which kept the original VoM aesthetic, we can look into reintroducing that but no promises.
    Take a look at this files here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/gothic-2-e...nd-other-stuff
    I think that's no need to make a completely new version just to remove like those files the undesired textures.

Per example RET2_Textures_OffGreen.vdf make in Khorinis to disappear all tree dimension grass(and not on VoM because is another type of grass). I think, for someone who know what to do, inspired by this, to cut a lot of things.
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #142
    Apprentice Avatar von granregon

granregon ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello I have 2 more possible bugs to report:

1. My 1H weapon talent is 100% and I have a weapon who gives +10 talent and one shield who deduct -10 talent. The skill remain to 100%, that's until I change the shield to a -15% decrease talent. In this moment my skill even with weapon and shield , even bare handed is 85%, I lose 15% of skill ...
    Provide us some information:
    - version (Survival|NW)
    - item names involved (all mentioned)
    Besides that I didn't get if you got a -15% permanent on 1H talent or just when you have the shield equipped.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #143
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von granregon Beitrag anzeigen
    Provide us some information:
    - version (Survival|NW)
    - item names involved (all mentioned)
    Besides that I didn't get if you got a -15% permanent on 1H talent or just when you have the shield equipped.
    L'Hiver version 1.1.1
    My character is a Dragon Hunter.
    Weapons with which I meet the bug:
    -Orcish Ore Battle Sword
    -Elegant Knight's Shield
    -Dragonslayer's Shield
    If you circle between Elegant Knight's Shield to Dragonslayer's Shield (activate Dragonslayer's Shield in your inventory, the Elegant Knight's Shield is automatically unequipped same with swords,bows,etc...)
    The bug remain permanent not only with the shield equipped. Nasty bug. The workaround I found was to unequipped all equip first the new shield and then the sword.
    However there is a problem with those shields if I equip first a weapon, I'm with skill at 100% and the weapon bonus is 10, my skill does not increase over 100 to 110, and then when you equip the shield it drops to 90%. But in this instance, when unequipped all your weapon skill becomes 100%. Only when circle the shields the bug remain permanent.

What about Neoras the magician alchemist, is a bug or is intentional?

What do you think of my recommendation?
    Geändert von Tharr (06.10.2017 um 19:59 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #144
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    2. Neoras the magician alchemist does not have the dragon egg potion entry, is possible because I'm a dragon hunter and is not a bug?
    I think the potion is only avaible if you're a magician, dragon eggs as Dragon hunter have their own quest with Benneth if i remember right

Take a look at this files here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/gothic-2-e...nd-other-stuff
    I think that's no need to make a completely new version just to remove like those files the undesired textures.

Per example RET2_Textures_OffGreen.vdf make in Khorinis to disappear all tree dimension grass(and not on VoM because is another type of grass). I think, for someone who know what to do, inspired by this, to cut a lot of things.
    About this, we'll give it a look and we'll check if we can make the VoM darker as vanilla we're already working on a lot of things, so we don't know when we'll make this, but i put it in the 'future updates' file

Thank you for your report

5. Beiträge anzeigen #145
    Rookie

Zyklon ist offline
    would it be possible to continue from your 1.1.1 saves when 1.1.2 is out ?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #146
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    found a translation error at the Golem near the temple Kamienny Golem where Lares shows you

7. Beiträge anzeigen #147
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zyklon Beitrag anzeigen
    Maybe yes, but you can get serious game breaking bugs which no one can avoid, so i highly recommend you to start a new game

Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen
    found a translation error at the Golem near the temple Kamienny Golem where Lares shows you
    Thank you, we fixed the translation

8. Beiträge anzeigen #148
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    L'Hiver version 1.1.1
    My character is a Dragon Hunter.
    Weapons with which I meet the bug:
    -Orcish Ore Battle Sword
    -Elegant Knight's Shield
    -Dragonslayer's Shield
    If you circle between Elegant Knight's Shield to Dragonslayer's Shield (activate Dragonslayer's Shield in your inventory, the Elegant Knight's Shield is automatically unequipped same with swords,bows,etc...)
    The bug remain permanent not only with the shield equipped. Nasty bug. The workaround I found was to unequipped all equip first the new shield and then the sword.
    However there is a problem with those shields if I equip first a weapon, I'm with skill at 100% and the weapon bonus is 10, my skill does not increase over 100 to 110, and then when you equip the shield it drops to 90%. But in this instance, when unequipped all your weapon skill becomes 100%. Only when circle the shields the bug remain permanent.

What about Neoras the magician alchemist, is a bug or is intentional?

What do you think of my recommendation?
    - This is not a bug, its the way talent percentages work, any bonus to a talent that goes over gets logically rounded back down to 100%. Hence if i where to equip a item with a +10% bonus 110% --> 100% and then equipping a the elegant knight shield 100% --> 90% whilst Dragonslayer shield 100% --> 85%. We may discuss taking into account bonuses from equipped items into account when decreasing the talent %. In a way its a waste to even max the talent too 100% if you have bonuses that help, so in your case i would have kept it at 90%.

As for it becoming permanent i didnt encounter this after testing myself . Skill is only at 85% when the dragonslayer shield is equipped and jumps back up too 100% when unequipped.

- Yes this is intentional, it is given later on by Bennet.

There is a possibility of that but we will say so for sure when 1.1.2 is released.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #149
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    - This is not a bug, its the way talent percentages work, any bonus to a talent that goes over gets logically rounded back down to 100%. Hence if i where to equip a item with a +10% bonus 110% --> 100% and then equipping a the elegant knight shield 100% --> 90% whilst Dragonslayer shield 100% --> 85%. We may discuss taking into account bonuses from equipped items into account when decreasing the talent %. In a way its a waste to even max the talent too 100% if you have bonuses that help, so in your case i would have kept it at 90%.

As for it becoming permanent i didnt encounter this after testing myself . Skill is only at 85% when the dragonslayer shield is equipped and jumps back up too 100% when unequipped.
    This is how you'll encounter the bug:
    Have the character equipped with Orcish Ore Battle Sword and Elegant Knight's Shield, now switch the shield,from inventory, to Dragonslayer's Shield look with "B" at weapon stats is now 85%. Now unequipp first the weapon and then the shield and tell me what's your weapon critical damage percent , Gwyn-Deith.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #150

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    This is how you'll encounter the bug:
    Have the character equipped with Orcish Ore Battle Sword and Elegant Knight's Shield, now switch the shield,from inventory, to Dragonslayer's Shield look with "B" at weapon stats is now 85%. Now unequipp first the weapon and then the shield and tell me what's your weapon critical damage percent , Gwyn-Deith.
    Yep its back at 100%, i did do that before as well but i retesting a few times to make sure.
    EDIT: ok I think i understand your problem, I equipped the shield then the sword and i was at 95% 1h and the other way around its at 85%. Then going between the two shields and doing what you described took my 1h down perm to 90%, yes I think then we will have to fix it so equipped item bonuses for talents ARE taken into account before decreasing the talent percentage, if that makes sense.
    Geändert von Gwyn-Deith (07.10.2017 um 06:52 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #151
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Good job with pointing out the problem with Bronko and Bronco misspelling. I will correct that in my mod too. Thanks!

Edit: I forgot to add that I corrected Bronko's name to Bronco, since in English the C letter is spoken as K, and even with the lad's name of Bronko in scripts is as "Bronko", the mention of "Bronco" everywhere else means his name was intended to appear as the latter in the game. Cheers.
    Geändert von Czudak (07.10.2017 um 12:32 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #152
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Yep its back at 100%, i did do that before as well but i retesting a few times to make sure.
    EDIT: ok I think i understand your problem, I equipped the shield then the sword and i was at 95% 1h and the other way around its at 85%. Then going between the two shields and doing what you described took my 1h down perm to 90%, yes I think then we will have to fix it so equipped item bonuses for talents ARE taken into account before decreasing the talent percentage, if that makes sense.
    I tested again and as you said it goes down to 90% and not 85%, my bad. However is a bug.
    Maybe you permit the skill to increase over 100% like in the unmodded game and this cancel the bug, because always count the bonuses.
    In vanilla game if you increase to 100 and then read the book, tablets, you go over 100%.

I have all 3 Art of Smithing books, but when I try to read them it tells me that I don't have that skill, and I'm a master in armor smithing ...
    Geändert von Tharr (07.10.2017 um 09:58 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #153
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Jarkhendar Gardist

Jarkhendar Gardist ist offline
    I really would like to try this mod.
    Could someone answer me the following questions?

Is there a possibility to have the vanilla heroes head insted of the new one?

When I install Lhiver EN 1.1 on my german gothic 2 notr version, will all the dialogues (subtitles) and Item Names be in english or just the new ones?

Thanks for your replies.

JG
    "Drachen?!....eine ganze Armee?!"

14. Beiträge anzeigen #154
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jarkhendar Gardist Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there a possibility to have the vanilla heroes head insted of the new one?
    Good point! if it is possible - please return old hero's mug!
    this (see attached) used to work for me in 0.9.6
    Angehängte Dateien
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

15. Beiträge anzeigen #155
    Apprentice Avatar von granregon

granregon ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jarkhendar Gardist Beitrag anzeigen
    When I install Lhiver EN 1.1 on my german gothic 2 notr version, will all the dialogues (subtitles) and Item Names be in english or just the new ones?
    Everything will be in english, only speech depends on your localisation.
    Besides that there are some additional dialogues taken from Gothic 3 which are in english.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #156

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    I tested again and as you said it goes down to 90% and not 85%, my bad. However is a bug.
    Maybe you permit the skill to increase over 100% like in the unmodded game and this cancel the bug, because always count the bonuses.
    In vanilla game if you increase to 100 and then read the book, tablets, you go over 100%.

I have all 3 Art of Smithing books, but when I try to read them it tells me that I don't have that skill, and I'm a master in armor smithing ...
    The percentage will be fixed properly and not allowed to go over 100 % its just a simple change to the formula for decreasing 1h% on shields. As for the art of smithing that is for upgrades to the flamberge and fine bastard sword NOT for armor smithing, we will make that more clear in the description of the books.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #157
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    The percentage will be fixed properly and not allowed to go over 100 % its just a simple change to the formula for decreasing 1h% on shields. As for the art of smithing that is for upgrades to the flamberge and fine bastard sword NOT for armor smithing, we will make that more clear in the description of the books.
    Then I should have been an apprentice to Harald in order to use it?

"Art of Sword Smithing Book" maybe? And write some content in the book itself ...

18. Beiträge anzeigen #158
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    Nevermind! It seems like it was fixed in one of the patches xD. had a save before I choose which faction and it was only the book now

Is there any other mining skills after Prospecting?
    Geändert von Dalfar (07.10.2017 um 13:08 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #159

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Then I should have been an apprentice to Harald in order to use it?

"Art of Sword Smithing Book" maybe? And write some content in the book itself ...
    Yes only Harad teaches how to forge those weapons.

Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen
    Nevermind! It seems like it was fixed in one of the patches xD. had a save before I choose which faction and it was only the book now

Is there any other mining skills after Prospecting?
    No, unless you count gold mining. The max mining/prospecting skill you can get is Expert.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #160
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Jarkhendar Gardist

Jarkhendar Gardist ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von granregon Beitrag anzeigen
    Everything will be in english, only speech depends on your localisation.
    Besides that there are some additional dialogues taken from Gothic 3 which are in english.
    Thanks for your quick reply.
    Just installed and will play it!
    "Drachen?!....eine ganze Armee?!"

Seite 8 von 31 « Erste ... 4567891011121519 ... Letzte »