Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 7 von 31 « Erste ... 345678910111418 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 121 bis 140 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #121
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    I know how frustrating is fighting against trolls, you need to bait his doublehands on the ground in front of him and hit him once or twice, this is how it works.. I don't think it is possible to fix this, we could change it back to vanilla version but it would make trolls too easy imho, so i'm not sure what to do about that
    IMHO just leave it as is right now (how unknown111 intended). After all Troll is a massive wild beast, with those massive muscles on arms Troll supposed to crush his enemies to the ground, huge body naturally provides huge HP pool, lack of dexterity is compensated by enormous strenght and tricky WWE style maneuvre

c'mon guys, it is not a vanilla game, therefore it is a bit more difficult and different BUT not too much away from original reality in the Gothic world

as I said, it was always ridiculous to beat the Troll with the wooden stick running around in circles for 20 minutes while char has reached lvl 5 only. If you need stuff around them - just use some primitive tactics, lure them out, use speed potion and get it Just leave the actual fight vs the troll for the later chapter - everything in this game is planned for the specific time
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif
    Geändert von Ratamahatta (03.10.2017 um 16:27 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #122
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    IMHO just leave it as is right now (how unknown111 intended). After all Troll is a massive wild beast, with those massive muscles on arms Troll supposed to crush his enemies to the ground, huge body naturally provides huge HP pool, lack of dexterity is compensated by enormous strenght and tricky WWE style maneuvre

c'mon guys, it is not a vanilla game, therefore it is a bit more difficult and different BUT not too much away from original reality in the Gothic world
    I totally agree with you, after all trolls ain't that hard after you understand how they works. And yes they're ment to crush everything so.. let them John Cena you down

About 'Troll Hide Armor', i don't know.. Maybe the best option is make it craftable with 2 troll hides as you said, but honestly, i don't think it will ever be picked by someone has armor, it's kinda trash

3. Beiträge anzeigen #123
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    I know how frustrating is fighting against trolls, you need to bait his doublehands on the ground in front of him and hit him once or twice, this is how it works.. I don't think it is possible to fix this, we could change it back to vanilla version but it would make trolls too easy imho, so i'm not sure what to do about that
    Then revert it to vanilla and double their health
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #124
    Adventurer

AntonioBarbarian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    If anything that would make them more annoying to kill, not harder/more challenging.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #125
    Apprentice Avatar von granregon

granregon ist offline
    I just tough that I will report some bugs that I found:

1. Vatras does not heal, does not have the dialogue entries even after I spoke with Constantino.

2. Leather armor which you buy from Orlan does not give bonus protection with leather belt.

3. In the pirate camp there is a pirate who's strength is 100 and his weapon, Heavy Cutlass ask for str 125 so he will be empty handed.

4. In Ch. 2 when I wanted to learn skin reptile skill, the only one who teach is Alligator Jack, but his skill is written as "skin animals" - confusing. Does not spouse to be also in Khorins one guy who teach skin reptile?

5. The regeneration of enemies , as other people said, is a serious and frustrating bug ...
    1. L'Hiver changes.
    2. Already fixed, you will see it in 1.1.2. That was inaccurate directly from L'Hiver, they swapped the name of Hunter's armor with Leather's armor.
    So if you want to use the Leather Belt you can equip Hunter's armor (sold by Matteo).
    3. Will be fixed.
    4. We can change it.
    5. We are looking at it.

We appreciate your suggestions but trolls will remain as they are.
    Geändert von granregon (03.10.2017 um 22:41 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #126
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    This is the list of fixes and changes till now, you can find an updated version in the first post, section "NEWS"

Pre-Release 1.1.2 changelogs (check here before reporting a bug)
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

---------------------1.1.2--------------------
    - Added missing dialogue option of the left guard of the 3rd entrance of the City of Khorinis (that added by l'hiver)
    - Leather belt used for enchanting belts is now called Leather strip.
    - Restored old armor names of Leather armor (sold by Matteo) and Hunter's armor (sold by Orlan).
    - Minor translation changes
    - Fixed some missing himself spoken dialogue from G3.
    - Changed Girion Knight's armor with Paladin's armor.
    - Fixed a dialogue option with Greg, Lares, Thorben.
    - Added some missing item's name and some interactive entities.
    - Changed weapon to a pirate in Jharkendar who didn't have enough strength to use it.
    - Now will be clearly specified when you learn skin reptiles.
    - Grimbald now teach you how to skin reptiles.
    - Bosper now buy Lurker and Swampshark skins.
    - Removed missing spoken dialogues from Carl, Selivan, Jack, Ignaz.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #127
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Trolls are manageable as I said (ofc best handled in much later game), staying to their side closer to the front and NOT circling to far to the back works for fighting them in melee. Also going clockwise helps i found and staying as close as possible, the best opportunity to get close is while they roar at you at the start. I do agree about the Troll armor that will most likely be changed.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #128
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    By the way, this mod still have the Black Troll on the list of the "evil" NPCs (as in: those affected by the paladin combat spells). I just checked now. I don't know how animals (a troll is one, supposedly; even the ebony version) can be evil, hehe.
    Geändert von Czudak (04.10.2017 um 16:56 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #129
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    If it's possible can you make a patch or something to remove from VoM the green, to have a more darker atmosphere, the Valley of Mines should be a desolate place, the vanilla game catch that Gothic feeling and Vurt I think is overdoing it with the green ...
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

10. Beiträge anzeigen #130
    Ranger

Abekat ist offline
    Hello

It is great to see that you are adding Free Aim. And before I say anything else, I really want to Thank you, the modders/bugfixers for making this game even better still!

I have played this game many times over, but only the L'hiver mod from the 0.96 version. Really just looking forward to the ultimate Gothic 2 game session, but Im currently hoping to wait till free aim is out, as I would like to try dex build with 1h, shield and bow and another as a mage!

I have a few questions and suggestions though.
    On moddb.com there is this other mod called Requiem. Though Vic7im has pulled it some time back while he is working on a new release. I read that he has already implemented locational dmg and a lot of other interesting stuff like sounds, animations, many new spells(Blink/dash/teleport short distance in combat and Levitation most interestingly).

My questions/suggestions is:
    -Are you gonna add locational dmg? (dmg in the path of the weapon swing, and maybe even more or less dmg depending on where you hit or was it just splash dmg?)
    -Sprinting with stamina, few seconds allowed. And sprinting for longer distances OR sprint potion duration increased again (really tiresome travelling the map once you have played the game 10 times and are almost at endgame)
    -Compatibility with dx11 again?
    -These new spells(excuse me if they are already in there in the endgame)
    -Quivers?
    -Ability to headshot for increased dmg? Reminds me of hunting deer in Gothic 3 ^^
    -As far as I know, he is building his mod on your guys translated English Version of L'Hiver. So now that you are back to improving the game, would you consider either burrowing or working together/merging your patches? I'd hate to have to choose between 2 great mods that both have nice features and are nicely tuned each!

Thanks
    Abekat out :P
    Geändert von Abekat (04.10.2017 um 19:22 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #131
    Ritter Avatar von kAzGuRu

kAzGuRu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Abekat Beitrag anzeigen
    I'd hate to have to choose between 2 great mods that both have nice features and are nicely tuned each!
    We are Legion , the gothic legion ,

jokes aside, I think the gain about having a thriving community like this (either German/English/Polish/Russian, the last two are to hardcore for me ) is that we build on each other ^^
    Der Schläfer war damals auch mal ein Sektenspinner
    [Bild: sigpic90446_34.gif]
    Pimp my Gothic - Eine Anleitung zur Verschönerung des alten Klassikers ~ von Inspirate
    Geändert von kAzGuRu (04.10.2017 um 20:49 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #132
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    other mod called Requiem. Though Vic7im has pulled it some time back while he is working on a new release.
    it is quite a promising mod but seems it is taking him for quite a while right now with lots of U-turn in progress so far, especially having in mind his intentions to include quite a few huge quests, but hopefully he will release it soon.

On the other hand I personally find this Mod at some point to be too far from Gothic world, new sounds, armor models, weaponry etc simply does not fit, IMHO. But quite a few ideas are really worth big attention, and quite a few of your mentioned suggestions are already succesfully impelemented in Returning mod, so probably some programing material could be cross checked
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

13. Beiträge anzeigen #133
    Ehrengarde Avatar von mud-freak

mud-freak ist offline
    If I may jump in here.

On moddb.com there is this other mod called Requiem. Though Vic7im has pulled it some time back while he is working on a new release. I read that he has already implemented [...] many new spells(Blink/dash/teleport short distance in combat and Levitation most interestingly).
    I made the blink and elevation spell. I'm not saying this to claim the praise, but to warn that I do not recommend implementing these spells. From the time I made them to now, I realized that there might be a lot of stability/balancing issues with those two spells. Simply throwing them into a mod project is not an option, and if using them I advise to spend a lot of time debugging them for certain, rare cases in which they might allow exploits, cause crashes or glitches.
    In a big mod-project like this one, I wouln't recommend such difficult to tame features.

-Ability to headshot for increased dmg? Reminds me of hunting deer in Gothic 3 ^^
    This is already implemented in Gothic Free Aim and works quite nicely. The comparison to Gothic 3 might be well fitting. It "feels" really rewarding to hit head shots, if I may say so.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #134
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    If it's possible can you make a patch or something to remove from VoM the green, to have a more darker atmosphere, the Valley of Mines should be a desolate place, the vanilla game catch that Gothic feeling and Vurt I think is overdoing it with the green ...
    I don't think it's the fault of the Vurt textures, but the fact that there are too many trees near the castle and even inside the castle (which was burned down in the animation). And I would also like to see a bit darker version of the Valley of Mines since with the normal Green version it has a very different feel than the Vanilla. Especially I would like to see those trees which are inside the castle gone since it doesn't make any sense for them to be there.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #135
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Hello

It is great to see that you are adding Free Aim. And before I say anything else, I really want to Thank you, the modders/bugfixers for making this game even better still!

I have played this game many times over, but only the L'hiver mod from the 0.96 version. Really just looking forward to the ultimate Gothic 2 game session, but Im currently hoping to wait till free aim is out, as I would like to try dex build with 1h, shield and bow and another as a mage!

I have a few questions and suggestions though.
    On moddb.com there is this other mod called Requiem. Though Vic7im has pulled it some time back while he is working on a new release. I read that he has already implemented locational dmg and a lot of other interesting stuff like sounds, animations, many new spells(Blink/dash/teleport short distance in combat and Levitation most interestingly)
    Thanks
    Abekat out :P
    Yes we plan to implement AoE Dmg or locational dmg as you called it. As for the two mods, well Requiem is offering a different experience, L'hiver is intended to be more about expanding the mechanics and interactivity within the world whilst keeping that "classic" or vanilla Gothic feel. Just play whichever mod you would like to play and what type of experience you want.

Hmm there used to be a "dark" base file which kept the original VoM aesthetic, we can look into reintroducing that but no promises.
    Geändert von Gwyn-Deith (06.10.2017 um 06:43 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #136
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    There seem to be a issue with the MASTER 50% on Two Handed style. compared to the Fighter one is way to slow to execute left right attack when you are duing a forward attack. sometimes the animations doesnt appear even just a slashing sound. so Its just best to do right and left attacks as they can be continueisly executed. otherwise Ill be left open for a milisec doing the forward attack.

I am terrible to explaining things but bottom line is Fighter is better then Master when doing combo attacks.

"Two Handed"

17. Beiträge anzeigen #137
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen
    There seem to be a issue with the MASTER 50% on Two Handed style. compared to the Fighter one is way to slow to execute left right attack when you are duing a forward attack. sometimes the animations doesnt appear even just a slashing sound. so Its just best to do right and left attacks as they can be continueisly executed. otherwise Ill be left open for a milisec doing the forward attack.

I am terrible to explaining things but bottom line is Fighter is better then Master when doing combo attacks.

"Two Handed"
    That is because l'hiver added a new level for two-handed, now it is rookie -> fighter -> master -> expert and they added new animations, no idea what to tell you about that

18. Beiträge anzeigen #138

Dalfar ist offline
    That is because l'hiver added a new level for two-handed, now it is rookie -> fighter -> master -> expert and they added new animations, no idea what to tell you about that

How is expert compared to master? I mean Master is broken Imo due to it cant be used to combo attack like fighter. It completely halts your attack after finishing the first forward swing

19. Beiträge anzeigen #139
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen
    How is expert compared to master? I mean Master is broken Imo due to it cant be used to combo attack like fighter. It completely halts your attack after finishing the first forward swing
    You can try it by yourself with cheats

20. Beiträge anzeigen #140

Dalfar ist offline
    You can try it by yourself with cheats
    haha true that.. :P but nah Ill figure it out. Its just Ill just have to make due until either Unknown fixes the issue or i get expert before that. Still at Chapter 1 just roaming around killing everything I can then backtracking. so much more to explore

Seite 7 von 31 « Erste ... 345678910111418 ... Letzte »