Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 6 von 31 « Erste ... 23456789101317 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 101 bis 120 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #101
    Rookie

Pintakus ist offline

thanks!

Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    The systempack.ini should appear after first time you start the game, and I think is not appear to you because the exit crash. Try to run the Gothic2.exe in compatibility mode, with XP SP3 or win98. If there are still problems, ask again for help maybe another guy knows what's to be done.
    I take back my previous post. thanks to your tip i manage to fix all my problems, the only thing that is left is that game still has problem when i "quit game", it still says it closed down improperly but i can play like this without problem.

My only question is if i can set it back to windows 10 and play normaly becouse of the save games or do i have to start over with xp SP3 compatiblity ?

THANK YOU AGAIN !

2. Beiträge anzeigen #102
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Pintakus Beitrag anzeigen
    I take back my previous post. thanks to your tip i manage to fix all my problems, the only thing that is left is that game still has problem when i "quit game", it still says it closed down improperly but i can play like this without problem.

My only question is if i can set it back to windows 10 and play normaly becouse of the save games or do i have to start over with xp SP3 compatiblity ?

THANK YOU AGAIN !
    No you don't need to start over just continue with your save.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #103
    Adventurer

umam9 ist offline

Asking

Zitat Zitat von Marek33 Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks to the unknown111 for making this mod and thanks to the whole translation team for the translation! I'm very glad to see it in the English and so far I have noticed only one thing which is not translated. It's the Ice Wolf and I'm using the scripts without primary needs. I have played only a little, but I quickly check the New World and the Old World to see how it looks and plays.
    Are this mod can change gothic 2 on vga intregated...?
    I have problem, sorry. I have dual vga
    every game which I played are connected to Nvidia, not Intel HD
    And JUST this game which only connected to Intel HD GPU and cannot be switch to Nvidia.
    Do you know the solution for that?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #104
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    Is there a link to this AoE dmg mod btw?
    Take a look at this for AoE dmg: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9d...F5dmNRVmM/view
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #105
    Ritter Avatar von kAzGuRu

kAzGuRu ist offline
    Where do I need to copy them folders ?
    Der Schläfer war damals auch mal ein Sektenspinner
    [Bild: sigpic90446_34.gif]
    Pimp my Gothic - Eine Anleitung zur Verschönerung des alten Klassikers ~ von Inspirate

6. Beiträge anzeigen #106
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Shadow Mabori Beitrag anzeigen
    Where do I need to copy them folders ?
    You shouldn't
    copy them anywhere. They are for modders to combine with their existing mod, if you copy them where is spouse to be it will bug your game, because the mods modify same data and are incompatible , probably only on vanilla G2NotR works, look in the gama at the same folder structure, is simple...

7. Beiträge anzeigen #107
    Ritter Avatar von kAzGuRu

kAzGuRu ist offline
    You shouldn't.... probably only on vanilla G2NotR works, look in the gama at the same folder structure, is simple...
    Ok time to get into the real modding then .. will try that thx
    Der Schläfer war damals auch mal ein Sektenspinner
    [Bild: sigpic90446_34.gif]
    Pimp my Gothic - Eine Anleitung zur Verschönerung des alten Klassikers ~ von Inspirate

8. Beiträge anzeigen #108

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Thanks we shall look into adding this into the next update

9. Beiträge anzeigen #109
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    Found this during the swampweed quest

https://gyazo.com/622b503f5f50d7c63259f2d654aff14e

I guess its not translated xD

Also the smithing of Two handed weapons info is wrong. It stated that my weapon would require 50 strength to be wielded but it requires only 40. Its minor detail but I could have saved those strength points

Found another thing, the music stops suddenly when walking around in the upper quarter. seems to be around Lord Hagens villa and the judge. it comes back when I go down to the lower quarter
    Geändert von Dalfar (02.10.2017 um 16:42 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #110
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen
    Also the smithing of Two handed weapons info is wrong. It stated that my weapon would require 50 strength to be wielded but it requires only 40. Its minor detail but I could have saved those strength points
    this is weird, I am 100% sure I've reported this thing in Russian forum after I've finished 0.9.6 version and the bug still exists..

Also Dalfar - would be great if you summarised all your found bugs and findings after each chapter and one final after the end of the game - this would be extremely handy for developers!
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

11. Beiträge anzeigen #111
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    this is weird, I am 100% sure I've reported this thing in Russian forum after I've finished 0.9.6 version and the bug still exists..

Also Dalfar - would be great if you summarised all your found bugs and findings after each chapter and one final after the end of the game - this would be extremely handy for developers!

Yeah, you are right about that xD but I really suck at that I am mostly spontanious which also makes me do stupid mistakes like noe checking if there is a patch out. :P.

This is at Chapter one ^^ 22h gameplay taking my time enjoying everything and trying to min max everything I can hahah.. I truly love this mod in one of my favorite game all time.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #112
    Rookie

Zyklon ist offline
    Is it possible to enable the item sparkle particle effects back into the game? Most of the items just blend into the background. Or is this a "feature" ?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #113

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Zyklon Beitrag anzeigen
    Is it possible to enable the item sparkle particle effects back into the game? Most of the items just blend into the background. Or is this a "feature" ?
    Not sure I understand what you mean, if you mean items in focus there is a menu option to make them highlighted.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #114
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    I just tough that I will report some bugs that I found:

1. Vatras does not heal, does not have the dialogue entries even after I spoke with Constantino.

2. Leather armor which you buy from Orlan does not give bonus protection with leather belt.

3. In the pirate camp there is a pirate who's strength is 100 and his weapon, Heavy Cutlass ask for str 125 so he will be empty handed.

4. In Ch. 2 when I wanted to learn skin reptile skill, the only one who teach is Alligator Jack, but his skill is written as "skin animals" - confusing. Does not spouse to be also in Khorins one guy who teach skin reptile?

5. The regeneration of enemies , as other people said, is a serious and frustrating bug ...

P.S. Does anyone have a effective fighting tactics for Trolls? If you're in front they smack you if you're in lateral or back they jump on you and crush you, arrows are ineffective ...

15. Beiträge anzeigen #115

Gwyn-Deith ist offline

1. Vatras does not heal, does not have the dialogue entries even after I spoke with Constantino.

2. Leather armor which you buy from Orlan does not give bonus protection with leather belt.

3. In the pirate camp there is a pirate who's strength is 100 and his weapon, Heavy Cutlass ask for str 125 so he will be empty handed.

4. In Ch. 2 when I wanted to learn skin reptile skill, the only one who teach is Alligator Jack, but his skill is written as "skin animals" - confusing. Does not spouse to be also in Khorins one guy who teach skin reptile?

5. The regeneration of enemies , as other people said, is a serious and frustrating bug ...

P.S. Does anyone have a effective fighting tactics for Trolls? If you're in front they smack you if you're in lateral or back they jump on you and crush you, arrows are ineffective ...
    Thanks for list, as for health regen on enemies yes it will most likely be removed. As for trolls try staying on their sides while circling them.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #116
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    1. I think this is intentional - it was like that in 0.9.6 version as well. juts to make it a bit harder again.

4. I agree here - maybe Grimbald could teach that. As well Bosper could buy reptile and shark skins like he does with all the others if NH is his apprentice.

RE: Trolls? - in this situation your char will have to become more powerful I guess and Trolls most likely supposed to be left for later chapters. And yes - this situation makes one awkward moment - Armor made from trolls hides is basically obsolete. This should be changed imho - production should require less troll hides (there are few troll hides which NH can find on the ground, or maybe one could be sold by one of the merchants, eg - Luthero)
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

17. Beiträge anzeigen #117
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    RE: Trolls? - in this situation your char will have to become more powerful I guess and Trolls most likely supposed to be left for later chapters. And yes - this situation makes one awkward moment - Armor made from trolls hides is basically obsolete. This should be changed imho - production should require less troll hides (there are few troll hides which NH can find on the ground, or maybe one could be sold by one of the merchants, eg - Luthero)
    Or rename armor to wolf armor and made it from wolf skin ...

18. Beiträge anzeigen #118
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    As for trolls try staying on their sides while circling them.
    See that even if you're on their side(when circling like in vanilla) when he jumps on the back you fall down and take damage, like he jumps on you been on his back, without actually touching you, also this needs look upon it.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #119
    Rookie

Zyklon ist offline
    Not sure I understand what you mean, if you mean items in focus there is a menu option to make them highlighted.
    nwm, i think it used to be a part of some graphical mod, was pretty neat tho. Hp pots had a red sparkle, mp pots blue and the items were white.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #120
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    See that even if you're on their side(when circling like in vanilla) when he jumps on the back you fall down and take damage, like he jumps on you been on his back, without actually touching you, also this needs look upon it.
    I know how frustrating is fighting against trolls, you need to bait his doublehands on the ground in front of him and hit him once or twice, this is how it works.. I don't think it is possible to fix this, we could change it back to vanilla version but it would make trolls too easy imho, so i'm not sure what to do about that

Seite 6 von 31 « Erste ... 23456789101317 ... Letzte »