Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 5 von 31 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen
    Harad still chases me out of his house even if I am his apprentice :/
    Saving the game after becoming his apprentice then reloading the game should be a quick for this.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    I have a weird error that says :

Your Gothic - Executable does not match the checksum for this Version of GD3D11!

The game starts after this warning, I wander is because of the memory fix or the4gb_patch? I wasn't using this 2 before.
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    I have a weird error that says :

Your Gothic - Executable does not match the checksum for this Version of GD3D11!

The game starts after this warning, I wander is because of the memory fix or the4gb_patch? I wasn't using this 2 before.
    Yes it's because of that, but don't worry, it won't cause any problem to the game
    Just one thing, we tested it and it didn't seem to work (but it was working in 0.9.6) so let us know if you get the "Out of memory" bug.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    the merc Wolf is named Wilk

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    the merc Wolf is named Wilk
    We've already corrected this missing translation, just download the new script from the first post, you shouldn't have any incompatibility problem (make a backup of saves just in case)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes it's because of that, but don't worry, it won't cause any problem to the game
    Just one thing, we tested it and it didn't seem to work (but it was working in 0.9.6) so let us know if you get the "Out of memory" bug.
    Played for 40 minutes, no out of memory bug so far, the only thing weird is 2 invisible sheep on Lobart's farm.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Guys, is the amount of dexterity we have added to the final damage (maybe only portion of DEX?) for bow and melee DEX based weapons? What about hybrid weapons like Katana, where req for STR and DEX are the same? Do we know how does it work? I think it worked like that in vanilla.

Furthermore, is higher DEX better for lockpicking (less broken lock picks) / pickpocketing?

Many thanks to all

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Fjodik Beitrag anzeigen
    Guys, is the amount of dexterity we have added to the final damage (maybe only portion of DEX?) for bow and melee DEX based weapons? What about hybrid weapons like Katana, where req for STR and DEX are the same? Do we know how does it work? I think it worked like that in vanilla.

Furthermore, is higher DEX better for lockpicking (less broken lock picks) / pickpocketing?

Many thanks to all
    Those things should not have changed from vanilla, so yes only strength adds more dmg (inc. crits) to dex based melee weapons and dex adds dmg tp bows; back-stabs on enemies are based on NH's dex as well. Pickpocketing and Lockpicking are both improved based on the NH's dex as in vanilla.
    Geändert von Gwyn-Deith (29.09.2017 um 13:06 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89

Dalfar ist offline
    How does the restocking of Merchants inventory work :O?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    In the L'Hiver version, what are the advantages as apprentice with Harald or Bosper ?

By the way, I seen here ''Yet Another Unofficial Patch (for Gothic II NotR/Gold)'' can be integrated in L'Hiver?
    Geändert von Tharr (29.09.2017 um 18:06 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    In the L'Hiver version, what are the advantages as apprentice with Harald or Bosper ?

By the way, I seen here ''Yet Another Unofficial Patch (for Gothic II NotR/Gold)'' can be integrated in L'Hiver?
    Bosper - teaches to make bows and arrows, buys skins for a good price, teaches dexterity/bow skill(?)
    Harad - teaches strength and to make swords (unique 1h and 2h) and buys self-forged swords for silly price so won't be doing much business here. BUT as mentioned before - gold is not the issue for either class and being anyones apprentice.

Could you provide the link to the ''Yet Another Unofficial Patch (for Gothic II NotR/Gold)''? Or at least changelog. I doubt there is anything that the latest l'hivers mod does not include in one or another way but who knows.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    Could you provide the link to the ''Yet Another Unofficial Patch (for Gothic II NotR/Gold)''? Or at least changelog. I doubt there is anything that the latest l'hivers mod does not include in one or another way but who knows.
    Everithing you need about that mod i here:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...I-NotR-Gold%29

What about the AoE damage from Siemekk/Splash. This make you do damage with your sword to all enemies in front of you , not only the focus one. Is an modification for melee weapons , as "Gothic Free Aim" is for ranged ones...
    Geändert von Tharr (29.09.2017 um 20:33 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93

Dalfar ist offline

What about the AoE damage from Siemekk/Splash. This make you do damage with your sword to all enemies in front of you , not only the focus one. Is an modification for melee weapons , as "Gothic Free Aim" is for ranged ones...
    second that idea, sounds logical with the Gothic Free Aim

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline

thanks! true, there are few extra features & ideas which are quite interesting and not implemented in h'livers yet!
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95

Gwyn-Deith ist offline

Thanks foe the link, we will look over the patch and see what we can add to Lhiver . Also some skills can only be learnt from Bosper, such as bow making but i encourage you to see those for yourself if that's who you choose. Is there a link to this AoE dmg mod btw?

How does the restocking of Merchants inventory work :O?
    Per Chapter.
    Geändert von Gwyn-Deith (30.09.2017 um 05:05 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    . Is there a link to this AoE dmg mod btw?
    I asked Vic7im, the creator of Gothic 2 Requiem, as soon as he provide me with the link, you'll have it my Gothic friend.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97
    Rookie

Pintakus ist offline

issues

Hello !

I really like L'hiver mod but i have some issues ...

I installed everything as is instructed twice so i dont know how this is happening.

First of all i dont see shields in game, i see them in inventory and i can use them but i dont see them in game, that leads to second issue i dont have systempack.ini file anywhere so i can disable shields and make my text smaller.

Then it is something that doesent really mess with any of my gameplay but whenever i "quit game" i get an error massage that it stopped incorectly but it doesent ruin any of my save games or anything still annoying though.

I would be really grateful if somebody can help me with my issuses becouse this mod really gives great replay value.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Pintakus Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello !

I really like L'hiver mod but i have some issues ...

I installed everything as is instructed twice so i dont know how this is happening.

First of all i dont see shields in game, i see them in inventory and i can use them but i dont see them in game, that leads to second issue i dont have systempack.ini file anywhere so i can disable shields and make my text smaller.

Then it is something that doesent really mess with any of my gameplay but whenever i "quit game" i get an error massage that it stopped incorectly but it doesent ruin any of my save games or anything still annoying though.

I would be really grateful if somebody can help me with my issuses becouse this mod really gives great replay value.
    The systempack.ini should appear after first time you start the game, and I think is not appear to you because the exit crash. Try to run the Gothic2.exe in compatibility mode, with XP SP3 or win98. If there are still problems, ask again for help maybe another guy knows what's to be done.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99
    Rookie

Pintakus ist offline

hmm..

The systempack.ini should appear after first time you start the game, and I think is not appear to you because the exit crash. Try to run the Gothic2.exe in compatibility mode, with XP SP3 or win98. If there are still problems, ask again for help maybe another guy knows what's to be done.
    yes! thank you very much for the tip this seems to solve something becouse as soon as i try to start gothic 2 with windows xp sp3 it starts to download renderer for gothic X17.4 which is strange becouse i already have renderer downloaded. Still when it asks me where to put this renderer that starts download automaticly i choose the gothic 2 file but even though i can click install button later nothing happens.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100
    Ritter Avatar von kAzGuRu

kAzGuRu ist offline
    I asked Vic7im, the creator of Gothic 2 Requiem, as soon as he provide me with the link, you'll have it my Gothic friend.
    now I'm excited !
    Der Schläfer war damals auch mal ein Sektenspinner
    [Bild: sigpic90446_34.gif]
    Pimp my Gothic - Eine Anleitung zur Verschönerung des alten Klassikers ~ von Inspirate

Seite 5 von 31 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »