Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 4 von 31 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    How does the LP system work atm?
    From the previous version I played it was better to even strength and dex to have but does it flatout just get higher in cost when you reach a threshold?

have barely spendt any points yet because of the costs :P are unknown to me ^^

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62
    Apprentice Avatar von granregon

granregon ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Izaya Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi, I put both .vdf modules in the correct place. When starting the Mod-Starter, it doesnt show up any other Mods than the ones that I installed using an installer. What could be wrong?
    Just start the game with Gothic2.exe

Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen
    From the previous version I played it was better to even strength and dex to have but does it flatout just get higher in cost when you reach a threshold?

Now the quantity of LP requested to level-up is only influenced by the number of str/dex/mana learned from teachers. So you can use items/potions/shrine/herbs whenever you want, instead of wait the end-game to use everything.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Hi, I put both .vdf modules in the correct place. When starting the Mod-Starter, it doesnt show up any other Mods than the ones that I installed using an installer. What could be wrong?
    Thats fine, just start the normal Gothic night of the raven from gothic starter or Gothic.exe as Grangeron said

Yes it will, basically you can't "save" Lp points by pushing the attribute/talent to 1 point below the threshold then adding +5 to said attribute/talent. Bonuses being able to be taken at anytime and not effecting LP costs makes up for this

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    ...basically you can't "save" Lp points by pushing the attribute/talent to 1 point below the threshold then adding +5 to said attribute/talent. Bonuses being able to be taken at anytime and not effecting LP costs makes up for this
    IMHO this is one of the best system improvements, exploit eliminated (well, I was always tempted to go for 29+5 method) and ability to use potions straight away without 'penalty' from teachers is also awesome - otherwise the temptation and 'logic' to wait for chapter 4-5 to start using potions was a bit crazy and overwhelming - suddenly your char becomes almost twice powerful
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

5. Beiträge anzeigen #65

Dalfar ist offline
    Then my question is with this LP system is there any level cap XD?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Then my question is with this LP system is there any level cap XD?
    Somehow I don't think it is possible to reach higher char level than 56/57 unless maybe you will kill every farmer/citizen/pirate/bandit in Bandit camp in Jharkendar (personally I never fight with others except Esteban's crew and few others in quest line, but unnamed ones I leave alone, even that Juan's bodyguard in a cave )

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67
    Adventurer

AntonioBarbarian ist offline
    Nothing, L'Hiver replaces vanilla game, thats why it doesn't show.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Hey! The ability of being able to consume Str/Dex attribute/weapon skills bonuses and then train with trainers with the normal LP cost is sure handy! It was taken from the IronKeep Community Patch v2.4x, yes? Because scripts looks the same in a lot of places, and even have the same pause length when selling boar skins to Bosper (when the player is his apprentice as usual)?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #69

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Wacky Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey! The ability of being able to consume Str/Dex attribute/weapon skills bonuses and then train with trainers with the normal LP cost is sure handy! It was taken from the IronKeep Community Patch v2.4x, yes? Because scripts looks the same in a lot of places, and even have the same pause length when selling boar skins to Bosper (when the player is his apprentice as usual)?
    I dont know about that the pause, L'hiver is a combination of several mods/patches though. And yes the LP system was suggested as an addition from the Community Patch, which i then took to add my own implementation into the mod.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #70

Dalfar ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    I dont know about that the pause, L'hiver is a combination of several mods/patches though. And yes the LP system was suggested as an addition from the Community Patch, which i then took to add my own implementation into the mod.
    When can we expect your LP system to come out ?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #71
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Hi guys, I am back with a couple more things.
    - when you speak with Ignaz about his experiment, there is some missing voice acting
    - workers are not translated at least some of them (I guess they are translated in Russian)
    - when you kill somebody or somethig, the body dissapears very quickly, is it a bug or some kind of mechanism how to prevent exploiting transform spells or something? It makes sense as you can transform to e.g. dragon snapper and clear almost half of the forest and take loot later ;-)

BTW the thing with the regenerating enemies after using offensive spells is annoying as hell.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #72

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Fjodik Beitrag anzeigen
    - when you kill somebody or somethig, the body disappears very quickly, is it a bug or some kind of mechanism how to prevent exploiting transform spells or something? It makes sense as you can transform to e.g. dragon snapper and clear almost half of the forest and take loot later ;-)
    I do not remember how was it 0.9.6 version but in the Returning mod, but transformation spells had really sensible and fair limitations - char could transform into beast just for very short and limited time after which your transformed body started to disintegrate and quickly loose HP, but was more than enough to proceed and certainly gave opportunity to make up some strategies for various situations.
    And regarding disappearing bodies - I'd say yeah, they could stay longer imho

13. Beiträge anzeigen #73
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    His LP system is already out, for almost 1 week now always check the first post!

- when you speak with Ignaz about his experiment, there is some missing voice acting
    - workers are not translated at least some of them (I guess they are translated in Russian)
    - when you kill somebody or somethig, the body dissapears very quickly, is it a bug or some kind of mechanism how to prevent exploiting transform spells or something? It makes sense as you can transform to e.g. dragon snapper and clear almost half of the forest and take loot later ;-)

BTW the thing with the regenerating enemies after using offensive spells is annoying as hell.
    -we'll check and fix it, thank you
    -yes we know this and we already fixed this (you should be able to download the new scripts and play without problems, tell me if they're fixed)
    -i think the body disappear when you're at X distance from the body, at least this is what i remember and i don't think it has changed. You should be able to stay 30 days near the body and it wouldn't disappear.

-we'll look for a solution about this

Thank you for the segnalations

14. Beiträge anzeigen #74
    Neuling Avatar von FelixMage

FelixMage ist offline
    Hello guys, great job so far, definitely loving the work you have done. The only problem I have is that when I try to quit the game, it simply freezes instead of exiting, and I have to use Task Manager to close the game, which didn't use to happen to me on version 0.9.6.

Other than that, the Gothic Free Aim script looks absolutely amazing, and I would definitely welcome its addition to the mod, the new Thieves Guild quests and the Valley of Mines map expansion also sound great, though I don't really know what you mean by the orc quests.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von FelixMage Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello guys, great job so far, definitely loving the work you have done. The only problem I have is that when I try to quit the game, it simply freezes instead of exiting, and I have to use Task Manager to close the game, which didn't use to happen to me on version 0.9.6.

Other than that, the Gothic Free Aim script looks absolutely amazing, and I would definitely welcome its addition to the mod, the new Thieves Guild quests and the Valley of Mines map expansion also sound great, though I don't really know what you mean by the orc quests.
    Hi, thank you.
    I don't know why you have that problem, i'm sorry.

About the orc quests, i meant that in the portions of map that are unavaible at the moment , we'd like to put some quests that will bring the NH really close tho the orcish kind and their culture. But that project is really big and at the moment is just an idea. Hope you understood

16. Beiträge anzeigen #76

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    It's the one you are playing in this current version lol...

- Body's disappearing would happen at a certain distance BUT they can reappear iirc at their idle routine locations in vanilla.
    - (Enemy HP regen) Yes, that def. needs adjusting so a much longer distance is ok or perhaps just reverting to vanilla. NOTE: I have found that this happens when the enemy cannot see the NH not exactly the distance from NH.
    Geändert von Gwyn-Deith (28.09.2017 um 17:34 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #77

Dalfar ist offline
    • LP cost for stats (Strength, Dex, Mana) scale on the amount of LPs spent for that stat and not on the stat itself
    • Any bonuses to attributes/talents can be taken without affecting LP cost (such as Potions, Plants...)

Haha I thought it be like something -Optional

Did update it as soon as I saw the update was there. :P
    • LP cost for stats (Strength, Dex, Mana) scale on the amount of LPs spent for that stat and not on the stat itself
    • Any bonuses to attributes/talents can be taken without affecting LP cost (such as Potions, Plants...)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #78
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von FelixMage Beitrag anzeigen

The freezing problem you have maybe relates to D3D11 renderer, are you playing with it? I had the same problem and eventually uninstalled.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79
    Neuling Avatar von FelixMage

FelixMage ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Fjodik
    The freezing problem you have maybe relates to D3D11 renderer, are you playing with it? I had the same problem and eventually uninstalled.
    Yes, it seems like that is most likely the cause, it's still weird though since I didn't use to have the problem when I used to play with D3D11 a while back.

Zitat Zitat von Masty
    About the orc quests, i meant that in the portions of map that are unavaible at the moment , we'd like to put some quests that will bring the NH really close tho the orcish kind and their culture. But that project is really big and at the moment is just an idea.
    I see what you mean now, not sure how I feel about that, but it might be interesting if handled well, though I think I'd rather just have the map expansion.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #80

Dalfar ist offline
    Harad still chases me out of his house even if I am his apprentice :/

Seite 4 von 31 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »