Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 3 von 31 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 41 bis 60 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #41
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Fjodik Beitrag anzeigen
    Guys, great addition of red colour for equipped items highlight but would it be possible that equipped items to be highlighted red even when not pointed on them? That would be really great QoL change.
    Yes i understand, so equipped items are shown as red even when not highlighted. That can be fixed in a later update when there, along with the other features we plan to add to avoid very small patches.

Do you have some rough estimation from free aim mod creator when the 1.0 version will be released? Just to have an idea because such a change is definitely worth the wait.
    I agree with Masty, play this current version it will be a while till we can put in free aim especially since it helps with feedback/testing of the mod in its current version.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #42
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes i understand, so equipped items are shown as red even when not highlighted. That can be fixed in a later update when there, along with the other features we plan to add to avoid very small patches.
    I think my description was bad :-), my proposal was the red colour for equipped items even when not highlighted but I agree that the blue colour is much better then the original, so leave it as it is.....

As for the free aim implementation, I am starting my playthrough this week as I can not wait more (will report any bugs I find).

One more thing, did you guys change the equipped weapons of the first bandits near Cavalorn? In the 1.1 version they had rapiers now they have some basic weapons which is definitely better in my opinion, rapier is pretty good and expensive weapon.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #43

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    I think my description was bad :-), my proposal was the red colour for equipped items even when not highlighted but I agree that the blue colour is much better then the original, so leave it as it is.....

As for the free aim implementation, I am starting my playthrough this week as I can not wait more (will report any bugs I find).

One more thing, did you guys change the equipped weapons of the first bandits near Cavalorn? In the 1.1 version they had rapiers now they have some basic weapons which is definitely better in my opinion, rapier is pretty good and expensive weapon.
    Hmm are you sure? I don't recall them with rapiers, just the weapons they had in vanilla, except for the bandit who says there are some people looking for the NH. Regardless i won't spoil what weapons enemies use were changed, enemy placements etc. play and find out.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #44
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Hmm are you sure? I don't recall them with rapiers, just the weapons they had in vanilla, except for the bandit who says there are some people looking for the NH. Regardless i won't spoil what weapons enemies use were changed, enemy placements etc. play and find out.
    Yes, 100% sure, bandit below the stairs and also one in the cave (both had rapier), I sold them for a pile of gold :-).

5. Beiträge anzeigen #45
    Ritter Avatar von kAzGuRu

kAzGuRu ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von mud-freak Beitrag anzeigen
    I don't really understand the point in having two versions. The script package Gothic Free Aim comes with an integrated option/menu-setting, with which it can be disabled in-game. To have two separate mods seems therefore unnecessary.
    GOD arrived
    Der Schläfer war damals auch mal ein Sektenspinner
    [Bild: sigpic90446_34.gif]
    Pimp my Gothic - Eine Anleitung zur Verschönerung des alten Klassikers ~ von Inspirate

6. Beiträge anzeigen #46
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von granregon Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks!

I don't really understand the point in having two versions. The script package Gothic Free Aim comes with an integrated option/menu-setting, with which it can be disabled in-game. To have two separate mods seems therefore unnecessary.
    Thanks for explanation. I haven't known about this since the Free Aim mod is unfortunately only in German.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #47

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marek33 Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for explanation. I haven't known about this since the Free Aim mod is unfortunately only in German.
    The github page for free aim is in english if you want to read more about it. Link is in the free aim mod post on the forums

8. Beiträge anzeigen #48

Marek33 ist offline
    The github page for free aim is in english if you want to read more about it. Link is in the free aim mod post on the forums
    You mean this? https://github.com/szapp/GothicFreeAim I know about it and I know about the forum post: https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...-Freies-Zielen

However, there is no English version as far as I know.

There is written that its coming soon so I will wait.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #49

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    ohh true, i think that can be very easily fixed though like the menu option and maybe a few others thats about it.
    P.S: Although i'm not involved in the free aim development so might be a lot of translation to do to english for all i know
    Geändert von Gwyn-Deith (26.09.2017 um 07:31 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #50
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Did the Gothic Free Aim has fixed the mouse problem?

I seen that for small mouse movements aiming is impaired, hard to move just a bit the pointer ...
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

11. Beiträge anzeigen #51
    Ehrengarde Avatar von mud-freak

mud-freak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marek33 Beitrag anzeigen
    However, there is no English version as far as I know.
    There is written that its coming soon so I will wait.
    Yes, there will be an extension mod for Gothic II NotR, as well as for Gothic 1, that add GFA to the original game. They will release along with the 1.0 version of the GFA and will afterwards be translated to English with the help of Spine. However, there is not much to translate aside from the original game scripts, other than the menu entry and description as well as on-screen notifications when getting 25, 50, 100, ... head shots, where the screen notifications are specific to the extension mods and not part of GFA.

Even if there might be not much interest in playing the original games with the only addition of free aiming, it also serves as a demo and an easy way to check it out.

ohh true, i think that can be very easily fixed though like the menu option and maybe a few others thats about it.
    P.S: Although i'm not involved in the free aim development so might be a lot of translation to do to english for all i know :p
    GFA requires no translation except (as described above) for the menu entry to disable it (about six words total). Aside from that, the code and comments as well as the documentation are completely written in English. But that is also only relevant for developers, anyways. An exception is the German forum post that has been linked here, but it does not hold a lot of information and is very out-dated. It will be updated soon, with English translations.

The aim is for modders to incorporate GFA into their mods with minimal efforts. There are different configurations of sub-features (e.g. detection of critical hits by hit body parts, enabling to collect shot arrows, ...) of which one configuration will even allow to add GFA without the need of any further rebalancing or adjustments of the mod.

Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    Did the Gothic Free Aim has fixed the mouse problem?
    I seen that for small mouse movements aiming is impaired, hard to move just a bit the pointer ...
    Yes, that was actually fixed a long time ago. There will be an elaborate change log once version 1.0 is released.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #52

Marek33 ist offline
    Yes, there will be an extension mod for Gothic II NotR, as well as for Gothic 1, that add GFA to the original game. They will release along with the 1.0 version of the GFA and will afterwards be translated to English with the help of Spine. However, there is not much to translate aside from the original game scripts, other than the menu entry and description as well as on-screen notifications when getting 25, 50, 100, ... head shots, where the screen notifications are specific to the extension mods and not part of GFA.

Even if there might be not much interest in playing the original games with the only addition of free aiming, it also serves as a demo and an easy way to check it out.
    That's great to hear that there will be a version of the Gothic 1 too. It's also good that the only thing is to retranslate things from the Vanilla game. If you need scripts with the original English language I could send them to you (if you tell me which files are needed).

And will be there a version in the vdf file so it could work with other mods (which only add a new location like the Wasteland mod)?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #53
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Guys, one question. Does LHiver still has the vanilla behavior regarding the NPC selling weapons? I mean they usually equip the best weapon they have in a trade inventory after you meet them for the first time, therefore you character is not able to buy this weapon. Does this problem persists?

Yesterday I started my playthrough and so far so good, haven't noticed anything strange except these two things:

- when you first talk to Greg before Khorinis, there is an option in a dialogue window "about the city guards" even you haven't started this dialogue branch yet - nothing serious in my opinion, only a small bug
    - when I use a fire arrow scroll (haven't tried other offensive spell) on goblins, wolves, etc... they lose certain amount of HP after the hit but immediately regain some HP back. Does it relate to resistances to magic or something else? Any idea?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #54
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Guys, one question. Does LHiver still has the vanilla behavior regarding the NPC selling weapons? I mean they usually equip the best weapon they have in a trade inventory after you meet them for the first time, therefore you character is not able to buy this weapon. Does this problem persists?
    Yes i think the problem is still there, we'll try to fix it for the next version, thank you for the remind

Yesterday I started my playthrough and so far so good, haven't noticed anything strange except these two things:

- when you first talk to Greg before Khorinis, there is an option in a dialogue window "about the city guards" even you haven't started this dialogue branch yet - nothing serious in my opinion, only a small bug
    - when I use a fire arrow scroll (haven't tried other offensive spell) on goblins, wolves, etc... they lose certain amount of HP after the hit but immediately regain some HP back. Does it relate to resistances to magic or something else? Any idea?
    1-Yeah it's a problem with his dialoge since the release of the addon, we'll look the scripts and see if we can solve this.
    2-No idea about this, may be a new feature of L'Hiver 1.1, or maybe just a bug. This needs some more testing

Thank you for the segnalations

15. Beiträge anzeigen #55

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    when I use a fire arrow scroll (haven't tried other offensive spell) on goblins, wolves, etc... they lose certain amount of HP after the hit but immediately regain some HP back. Does it relate to resistances to magic or something else? Any idea?
    This is a side affect of how enemies regen health now if you get very far away from them. Ranged attacks especially spells which have a very long range will make the enemy regen HP until they are close enough to the NH. Of course this may be changed in the future if makes certain builds too annoying to play.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #56
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    This is a side affect of how enemies regen health now if you get very far away from them. Ranged attacks especially spells which have a very long range will make the enemy regen HP until they are close enough to the NH. Of course this may be changed in the future if makes certain builds too annoying to play.

Ok, good to know, thank you.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #57
    Ritter Avatar von kAzGuRu

kAzGuRu ist offline
    yes, because that seems pretty gamebreaking to me . otherwise I'm astonished by all these awesome ideas, floating around here
    Der Schläfer war damals auch mal ein Sektenspinner
    [Bild: sigpic90446_34.gif]
    Pimp my Gothic - Eine Anleitung zur Verschönerung des alten Klassikers ~ von Inspirate

18. Beiträge anzeigen #58
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Thank you guys, this version is sooo much better then 9.6, all my textures flickering in Khorinis are gone now + many new dex based weapons, I really want to play sword/bow hero now :-)

I will wait for LP patch and here we go :-))

Where is Sagrido? He will be very happy I guess....
    Im here mate! I was busy playing another game but now that I see this one is finally out, I will be nerding Gothic like a mofo before ELEX release
    Thank you everyone involved for this awesome mod! Much respect!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #59
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Im here mate! I was busy playing another game but now that I see this one is finally out, I will be nerding Gothic like a mofo before ELEX release
    Thank you everyone involved for this awesome mod! Much respect!
    Hey, nice to see you here. I started yesterday and it is a blast as expected. As for the Elex, I really have high hopes here, but.....we shall see in three weeks

20. Beiträge anzeigen #60
    Ritter Avatar von Izaya

Izaya ist offline
    Hi, I put both .vdf modules in the correct place. When starting the Mod-Starter, it doesnt show up any other Mods than the ones that I installed using an installer. What could be wrong?

Seite 3 von 31 « Erste 12345671014 ... Letzte »