Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 31 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marek33 Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks to the unknown111 for making this mod and thanks to the whole translation team for the translation! I'm very glad to see it in the English and so far I have noticed only one thing which is not translated. It's the Ice Wolf and I'm using the scripts without primary needs. I have played only a little, but I quickly check the New World and the Old World to see how it looks and plays.
    Thank you for the segnalation, now that i checked monsters scripts, i saw some other untranslated files, not so many, just a few. They'll be fixed for the next version, which will be out in 2-3 days i think.
    If you find anything else please report it once again, it'll be really appreciated
    Geändert von Masty (24.09.2017 um 01:25 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Thank you for the translation.

Zitat Zitat von Shadow Mabori Beitrag anzeigen
    Any Interest in integrating "Gothic Free Aim" into L'Hiver ?
    Here is the (Open-)Source Code for the mod: Gothic Free Aim
    I didn't know about it, is so cool! Archery always sucked in G1 and 2. I hope it will be implemented. It will be nice to have an dexterity based character, even the swords you buy as paladin, from Harald, to have an optional 1H dext based sword, who can also be consecrated, or even better dual wield with 2 dext swords/ consecrated...
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    OMG the free aim looks great, guys how hard would it be to implement this?

Yesterday, I randomly ran through Khorinis just to check the dialogues and everything seems to be fine. I have only found that left guard at the Khorinis harbour gate has its dialogue in German (the left one actually does not have any dialogue except for "end" :-) I will be testing more today.

One more thing, would it be possible to change the highlight colour of the currently equipped items to something more visible? It is very hard to distinguish right now.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    A Stash chest would be nice to have, like at the inns

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for the translation.

I didn't know about it, is so cool! Archery always sucked in G1 and 2. I hope it will be implemented. It will be nice to have an dexterity based character, even the swords you buy as paladin, from Harald, to have an optional 1H dext based sword, who can also be consecrated, or even better dual wield with 2 dext swords/ consecrated...
    Can't promise anything but worth a try probably after the LP update though which is done btw just have some final translation fixes and such left.

Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen
    A Stash chest would be nice to have, like at the inns [Bild: s_064.gif]
    Stash chest would be somewhat useful although its already very easy to just dump stuff in a chest close to any teleport location so might become redundant haha. Technically I'd say the dead harpy room you get permanently is a stash chest too now i think about it. I can see it being nice as a RP feature though

Zitat Zitat von Fjodik Beitrag anzeigen
    OMG the free aim looks great, guys how hard would it be to implement this?

Yesterday, I randomly ran through Khorinis just to check the dialogues and everything seems to be fine. I have only found that left guard at the Khorinis harbour gate has its dialogue in German (the left one actually does not have any dialogue except for "end" :-) I will be testing more today.

One more thing, would it be possible to change the highlight colour of the currently equipped items to something more visible? It is very hard to distinguish right now.
    Yes i agree about the highlight colour, it's something i tried to change but had no luck last time but will keep it in mind still for future updates.
    Geändert von Gwyn-Deith (24.09.2017 um 12:33 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for the segnalation, now that i checked monsters scripts, i saw some other untranslated files, not so many, just a few. They'll be fixed for the next version, which will be out in 2-3 days i think.
    If you find anything else please report it once again, it'll be really appreciated
    Now I have found that boar is not translated, but I guess it is one of the monsters you mentioned.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Now I have found that boar is not translated, but I guess it is one of the monsters you mentioned.
    Yes it is one of them thank you all for the testing btw, it's helping us a lot!

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    Just curious on one thing, does Monsters respawn, I mean beside next chapters? Would be nice if they spawned everytime you go in and out of zones^^ Grinding exp hahah

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Just curious on one thing, does Monsters respawn, I mean beside next chapters? Would be nice if they spawned everytime you go in and out of zones^^ Grinding exp hahah
    I am pretty sure they do not and it is intended that way. Monster respawn could break the difficulty, economy, etc....

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    Your welcome and I will try to check for more! Also, no need to rush. The current version has a very few bugs and that's good. Plus, it's better to have a one proper patch, than a lot of small ones.

I'm quite surprised that not a lot of people knew about this since it was also in the L'hiver Unbalance Mod (which is unfortunately only in Polish so its not so well-known which is a pity). I have played it a bit and it's a great add-on and I would love it if it would be in the L'hiver.

And I would also like to see the L'hiver have two versions of the Gothic 2 Starter. The one with the Free Aim and the one without it since it's quite hard to use your spells (which is not a problem for me), but it could be a problem for other players.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    No, only in chapters as mentioned it would be very easy to trivialize the game that way. Though trust me hahaha there should be moooore than enough monsters to kill with the new ones added in L'hiver

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Your welcome and I will try to check for more! Also, no need to rush. The current version has a very few bugs and that's good. Plus, it's better to have a one proper patch, than a lot of small ones.

I'm quite surprised that not a lot of people knew about this since it was also in the L'hiver Unbalance Mod (which is unfortunately only in Polish so its not so well-known which is a pity). I have played it a bit and it's a great add-on and I would love it if it would be in the L'hiver.

And I would also like to see the L'hiver have two versions of the Gothic 2 Starter. The one with the Free Aim and the one without it since it's quite hard to use your spells (which is not a problem for me), but it could be a problem for other players.
    There will be 2 versions
    - The first that we can call "basic" which is the one we have here right now + Gwyn's LP system (which is ready and is being tested, but it seems perfect so today you'll probably see this). This version will stay like this forever, we don't plan to modify this, for those who wants a version pretty close to the original L'Hiver 1.1

-The second one that will be updated (which will contain the Gothic Free Aim), we're setting up everything on Github (for those who knows it) so it will be easier for everyone.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    There will be 2 versions
    - The first that we can call "basic" which is the one we have here right now + Gwyn's LP system (which is ready and is being tested, but it seems perfect so today you'll probably see this). This version will stay like this forever, we don't plan to modify this, for those who wants a version pretty close to the original L'Hiver 1.1

-The second one that will be updated (which will contain the Gothic Free Aim), we're setting up everything on Github (for those who knows it) so it will be easier for everyone.
    Already today? That's great news and thanks for the explanation!

Also, can you give me a link to the Github page?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34
    Sword Master Avatar von Ekimara

Ekimara ist offline
    There will be 2 versions

Amazing news! can't wait to play!

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Guys what changes are implemented in "Gwyn's LP system" version?

Also what's the Github , a Gothic Free Aim variant?

There will be 2 versions

The second version will be the same like first but with Gothic Free Aim? I ask because the 2 versions up to date revolve around the scripts for hunger/thirst/sleep/weight who from what I seen most of us hate.
    ...They call me The Wanderer...
    Geändert von Tharr (24.09.2017 um 21:31 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    The new version is UP (1.1.1)

Download links has been modified with the new ones. You must download both the L'HIVER BASE v1.1.1 (.zip file / 414 MB) and the new script you want to use ( with or without survival features), also the CHANGELOGS and NEWS section has been updated, take a look there too for informations about our future versions.
    Geändert von Masty (24.09.2017 um 22:02 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37
    Apprentice Avatar von granregon

granregon ist offline
    Also, can you give me a link to the Github page?
    Github Project

Guys what changes are implemented in "Gwyn's LP system" version?
    You'll se everything in the changelog.

Also what's the Github , a Gothic Free Aim variant?
    Github is a hosting site for sharing projects.

The second version will be the same like first but with Gothic Free Aim? I ask because the 2 versions up to date revolve around the scripts for hunger/thirst/sleep/weight who from what I seen most of us hate.
    The next update (1.1.2) will be the same as first (both NW and Survival) but with GFA.
    Basically the 1st version (1.1.1) will be no longer updated.
    Instead the 2nd version (1.1.2), which one will be released as soon as the Gothic Free Aim developer will release the stable version (1.0), will be continuously updated.

Just to be clear, every version of every update will include both Survival (hunger/thirst/fatigue/weight/exhaustion) and No Weight (NO hunger/thirst/fatigue/weight/exhaustion).
    Geändert von granregon (24.09.2017 um 22:04 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38
    Ehrengarde Avatar von mud-freak

mud-freak ist offline
    I don't really understand the point in having two versions. The script package Gothic Free Aim comes with an integrated option/menu-setting, with which it can be disabled in-game. To have two separate mods seems therefore unnecessary.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Guys, great addition of red colour for equipped items highlight but would it be possible that equipped items to be highlighted red even when not pointed on them? That would be really great QoL change.

Do you have some rough estimation from free aim mod creator when the 1.0 version will be released? Just to have an idea because such a change is definitely worth the wait.

As for the mod pipeline, thieves guild changes would be really great. As for the rest, I think that G2:NoTR with LHiver is a really huge mod, so I am not sure if the world expansion which is definitely extremely time consuming is the way to go....

Guys, respect for your enthusiasm and dedication as modding could be really exhausting sometimes.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Guys, great addition of red colour for equipped items highlight but would it be possible that equipped items to be highlighted red even when not pointed on them? That would be really great QoL change.
    I don't understand what's the problem with the "background" of equipped items, i find the blue background really easy to see so i really can't understand what's the problem, can you be more precise?

Do you have some rough estimation from free aim mod creator when the 1.0 version will be released? Just to have an idea because such a change is definitely worth the wait.
    I think you should play this version and maybe when the GFA will be released, that version too. We're not sure how much time will take for us to implement it in L'Hiver neither how much they they'll need to finish it. I think 1 month or something like that, but again, nothing is sure.

As for the mod pipeline, thieves guild changes would be really great. As for the rest, I think that G2:NoTR with LHiver is a really huge mod, so I am not sure if the world expansion which is definitely extremely time consuming is the way to go....

Guys, respect for your enthusiasm and dedication as modding could be really exhausting sometimes.
    There is already a mod that implemented the old valley of mines, i think it's called wasteland something, maybe with the help of his creator we can make it work without extremely hard work

Seite 2 von 31 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »