Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 29 von 31 « Erste ... 182225262728293031 Letzte »
Ergebnis 561 bis 580 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #561
    Adventurer Avatar von Masha

Masha ist offline

questions about the mod

so about apprenticeship, I understand that the alchemist adds extra stuff like stronger healing mana potions. if I don't play with the magic exhaustion, how important is he if I play a mage? because blacksmith seems better for making armors better, can I learn these skills from other blacksmiths later in the game if I don't go smith apprentice?

how do I block with shields? I can see that they add more protection, but I didn't notice an option to block animal attacks, is there a button for that?

any bugs I should know about in advance? because I notice people talking about it in the comments, but no one made a list (something about damage being to strong and armor useless)

I am trying to craft a bow, but I can't learned to craft one. but I don't know how and where to do that, and what items do I need for the option to appear.
    Geändert von Masha (25.06.2018 um 15:33 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #562
    Adventurer Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masha Beitrag anzeigen
    so about apprenticeship, I understand that the alchemist adds extra stuff like stronger healing mana potions. if I don't play with the magic exhaustion, how important is he if I play a mage? because blacksmith seems better for making armors better, can I learn these skills from other blacksmiths later in the game if I don't go smith apprentice?

how do I block with shields? I can see that they add more protection, but I didn't notice an option to block animal attacks, is there a button for that?

any bugs I should know about in advance? because I notice people talking about it in the comments, but no one made a list (something about damage being to strong and armor useless)

I am trying to craft a bow, but I can't learned to craft one. but I don't know how and where to do that, and what items do I need for the option to appear.
    Bosper the Bowmaker makes bows...who knew?

As for bugs, there is one I found while using shields that messes up your strength stat.
    Blocking is the same button as parry with your sword.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #563

Masha ist offline
    I found the table to make bows, I even learn wood cutting. but the makers of this mod must think I'm a mind reader, because they didn't explain how to cut wood.

what trees can be cut down, how do you even cut them? do I need an axe? if so how do I start the cutting?

why would you make such a huge mod, and not add a read me page with every single change you added. I don't know anything about new gear, crafting, prices. does metal have a finite amount? in that case I shouldn't craft arrows, because I will lose metal on crafting armor and weapons.

you see my point? I need to know these things in advance!
    Geändert von Masha (25.06.2018 um 21:34 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #564
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    I found the table to make bows, I even learn wood cutting. but the makers of this mod must think I'm a mind reader, because they didn't explain how to cut wood.

what trees can be cut down, how do you even cut them? do I need an axe? if so how do I start the cutting?

why would you make such a huge mod, and not add a read me page with every single change you added. I don't know anything about new gear, crafting, prices. does metal have a finite amount? in that case I shouldn't craft arrows, because I will lose metal on crafting armor and weapons.

you see my point? I need to know these things in advance!

just explore the world mate, Xardas didn't explain to NH how to use the stick as a weapon did he?

Eventually you will find some trees that can be cut down (as far as i remember they will be highlighted like any item that can be interacted with - e.g. chest, wardrobe. just not sure if you need to have a hatchet/axe in your inventory). But some characters in the game could teach NH to use woodcutting better - this way you'll be able to extract more lumber per each tree cut. Also - only Bosper's apprentice can craft bows and probably arrows.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

5. Beiträge anzeigen #565
    Rookie

kremuwkarz ist offline
    Hey

Were I can find DX11 mod UPDATED normalmaps for Lhiver 1.1 ??

6. Beiträge anzeigen #566

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von kremuwkarz Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey

I've honestly never heard of them, but maybe you'll have better luck asking for help on the official L'hiver page if you can speak Russian?

What do the updated normalmaps change exactly, because I'd also be interested to see.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #567

Masha ist offline
    is there a way to alt tab? this is the steam version of the game. every time I press Alt tab it only works if the game is in window mode, however my mouse is stuck and I can't move it anymore unless I alt tab back into the game.
    Geändert von Masha (27.06.2018 um 10:36 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #568
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    is there a way to alt tab? this is the steam version of the game. every time I press Alt tab it only works if the game is in window mode, however my mouse is stuck and I can't move it anymore unless I alt tab back into the game.
    I don't think you can alt-tab.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

9. Beiträge anzeigen #569
    Schwertmeister

Woozel ist offline
    I just tested it, no you can't.
    Either the mouse cursor is stuck, or it makes the game crash.
    And if it works for like 1 second Gothic 2 is always getting back into focus again.

If you use the D3D11 Renderer then it works.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #570
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    If you use the window mode, you can alt + tab if you first pause your game with "ESC" and then use alt + tab.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #571
    Adventurer Avatar von waltc
    Deep within Martian soil where it's warm and the air is good

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von kremuwkarz Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey

Unless my memory is failing me, it seems like I recall that a fresh install of the Gd3d11 mod will automatically update your normal maps via the Internet. After the initial install this won't happen again as all the new d3d11 normalmaps are written to your drive and the game uses them from now on. You should be starting G2 through the Gothic Starter mod, etc. Follow the install instructions on the L'Hiver 1.1.1 page *precisely*.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #572
    Schwertmeister

Woozel ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    If you use the window mode, you can alt + tab if you first pause your game with "ESC" and then use alt + tab.
    MaGoth of the Systempack posted an enhanced method of that solution in another thread where someone asked the same.

So if someone doesn't want to use the D3D11 Renderer he can just use this solution:

Zitat Zitat von MaGoth Beitrag anzeigen
    [...]
    1. Open Gothic.ini file and change it:
    zStartupWindowed=0 to zStartupWindowed=1
    Save and close the file.

2. Open SystemPack.ini file and change it:
    BorderlessWindow=0 to BorderlessWindow=1
    Save and close the file.

3. Launch the game and use the keys Alt+Tab..

Alt+Tab function does not work in full-screen mode of the game, only in the windowed mode.

MfG MaGoth,

13. Beiträge anzeigen #573

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von waltc Beitrag anzeigen
    Unless my memory is failing me, it seems like I recall that a fresh install of the Gd3d11 mod will automatically update your normal maps via the Internet. After the initial install this won't happen again as all the new d3d11 normalmaps are written to your drive and the game uses them from now on. You should be starting G2 through the Gothic Starter mod, etc. Follow the install instructions on the L'Hiver 1.1.1 page *precisely*.
    You are correct. However, I think they were referring to normalmaps specifically for L'Hiver, not the default DX11 experience.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #574
    Rookie

kremuwkarz ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SuperQuail Beitrag anzeigen
    You are correct. However, I think they were referring to normalmaps specifically for L'Hiver, not the default DX11 experience.
    yeah the L'hiver normalmaps are not updated for for L'hiver 1.1

15. Beiträge anzeigen #575

SuperQuail ist offline
    Hey, this mod has been uploaded to Nexusmods (https://www.nexusmods.com/gothic2/mods/1) and it only credits unknown111 and Degenerated (creator of GD3D11).
    There's no link to this project and it doesn't mention the creators. Does anyone know if the user even asked permission?

16. Beiträge anzeigen #576
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SuperQuail Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey, this mod has been uploaded to Nexusmods (https://www.nexusmods.com/gothic2/mods/1) and it only credits unknown111 and Degenerated (creator of GD3D11).
    There's no link to this project and it doesn't mention the creators. Does anyone know if the user even asked permission?
    Maybe it's another version? No idea..

Good news anyway guys, i am back and i can work on the mod again. Unfortunate i am now alone and i lost the previous versions that we were editing, which means i have to download the latest version we published here and do again the work, but it's fine, just gonna take some time
    Also if anyone knows how to mod and wants to help feel free to PM me.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #577

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen

Good news anyway guys, i am back and i can work on the mod again. Unfortunate i am now alone and i lost the previous versions that we were editing, which means i have to download the latest version we published here and do again the work, but it's fine, just gonna take some time
    Probably the best news I've heard this year! Welcome back!

18. Beiträge anzeigen #578
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen

This is amazing! Please just focus on the bugfixes and remove the regeneration bug/feature and release a stable version that would be fine! Then you can add Free-Aim, new quests to thieves guild or whatever later. But at this point I think most of us just wants the fixes out. Thought this was dead for sure. What a great day!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #579
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Masty, I am pretty sure that you provided updated mod with bug fixes but without free aim somewhere in the forum, maybe this would be better starting point

20. Beiträge anzeigen #580
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Fjodik Beitrag anzeigen
    Masty, I am pretty sure that you provided updated mod with bug fixes but without free aim somewhere in the forum, maybe this would be better starting point
    We had a GitHub project but that's kinda messy, trying to fix it and make a playable version with the fixes but without GFA, i think i've almost finished.. but gotta test it now

EDIT: Yes, i should've everything working fine. Gonna upload and release the 1.1.2 version soon and i'll probably need some help with testing (major bugs should've been fixed tho)
    Also i decided to keep just one version (without survival elements such as hunger) to make it easier and faster to modify the mod. Sorry for those who enjoyed the survival mechanics.
    Geändert von Masty (09.07.2018 um 01:10 Uhr)

Seite 29 von 31 « Erste ... 182225262728293031 Letzte »