Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 27 von 27 « Erste ... 16202324252627
Ergebnis 521 bis 526 von 526
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #521 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von TrudleR

TrudleR ist offline
    Is anyone else experiencing a "flickering" of blue stuff? When I am in Khorinis and especially at the watermages place in Jharkendar (looking at the teleporter stones) I get huge graphical issues. I guess there are some elements that the game somehow has problems displaying, causing almost the whole picture to flicker and getting "blue".

2. Beiträge anzeigen #522 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TrudleR Beitrag anzeigen
    Is anyone else experiencing a "flickering" of blue stuff? When I am in Khorinis and especially at the watermages place in Jharkendar (looking at the teleporter stones) I get huge graphical issues. I guess there are some elements that the game somehow has problems displaying, causing almost the whole picture to flicker and getting "blue".
    I don't have any graphical problems like that. The only thing I have is disappearing sheep and other things because I use the D3D11 renderer.
    Are you using the D3D11 Renderer? If so, what version?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #523 Zitieren
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    Could we just get some sort of update before this mod dies? I mean. Release the bugfixes at least and then do or dont continue on all the other features. Its so sad if this mod dies at this stage still with bugs, some pretty major ones too.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #524 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Yuko ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Could we just get some sort of update before this mod dies? I mean. Release the bugfixes at least and then do or dont continue on all the other features. Its so sad if this mod dies at this stage still with bugs, some pretty major ones too.
    Seems like the authors haven't been online for months (1 month and 6 months respectively). I think the mod is partially dead, maybe some programmer who is willing to give up he free time could resume it.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #525 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    I think people are underestimating the scale of this mod and the amount work required for each new version. It's not just a translation anymore, it's kind of gone in it's own direction a bit. Personally I wouldn't call a mod 'dead' until it's been left for more than a year. These things take time.
    With regards to bugs, I've been able to complete the game twice on this version now without using cheats or exploits (not saying it was easy but it is possible). I don't remember any game breaking bugs besides a weird one I had where my shield disappeared and I had to reload an earlier save.
    Can you list the game breaking bugs you had if you haven't already? We might be able to help you.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #526 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Yuko ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SuperQuail Beitrag anzeigen
    I think people are underestimating the scale of this mod and the amount work required for each new version. It's not just a translation anymore, it's kind of gone in it's own direction a bit. Personally I wouldn't call a mod 'dead' until it's been left for more than a year. These things take time.
    With regards to bugs, I've been able to complete the game twice on this version now without using cheats or exploits (not saying it was easy but it is possible). I don't remember any game breaking bugs besides a weird one I had where my shield disappeared and I had to reload an earlier save.
    Can you list the game breaking bugs you had if you haven't already? We might be able to help you.
    That's not what he was referring to. The author stated that the version is pretty much done, they were/are just waiting for the free aim to be implemented, which has been months ago. Nobody is making reproaches or whatever, it would be just a waste if this fantastic version wouldn't get its "final" version.

As for bugs, I didn't encounter that many, besides the shield one and the typical G2 bugs. None were gamebreaking however (even though I hate the regeneration, which I consider buggy)

Seite 27 von 27 « Erste ... 16202324252627