Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 21 von 31 « Erste ... 101417181920212223242528 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 401 bis 420 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #401
    Ranger Avatar von chessdragon136

chessdragon136 ist offline
    Started another play-through a few days ago using the latest files from Github, and have some outstanding issues:
    (Using no weight scripts)

Sapphire item name is spelt wrong - Shown as Sapphier
    Aquamarine is spelt wrong - shown as acquamarine
    Huno under a certain circumstance will not sell the heavy old camp armour. If you have already bought all the other armours available then the option to buy is not displayed after having the appropriate conversation with him. This is due to a missing condition element "(HUNO_ARMORPERM_OLD3 == FALSE)" in the function "func int DIA_Addon_Huno_Armor_Condition()"

Other comments:
    As you know, armour making needs some balancing where a low level armour needs high level items..., but all the recipes could do with a check. For instance, I think it is the light battle mage armour text that states 5 shadowbeast hides when only 2 are needed.
    I've modded the files to be compatible with Gothic Starter which works great, but can this be done as standard?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #402
    Neuling

Gaiii ist offline

Claw of Beliar

So I just got the Claw of Beliar and I somehow can't trade it in for spells at a Beliar shrine. Did you remove the spells with L'hiver or did the way you exchange the Claw somehow change? I got the Weapon with 89dmg and 18% proc chance but it dosn't do anything for me if I pray at an other Beliar shrine. (I'm a Mage)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #403
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen

Mööp123 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gaiii Beitrag anzeigen
    So I just got the Claw of Beliar and I somehow can't trade it in for spells at a Beliar shrine. Did you remove the spells with L'hiver or did the way you exchange the Claw somehow change? I got the Weapon with 89dmg and 18% proc chance but it dosn't do anything for me if I pray at an other Beliar shrine. (I'm a Mage)
    I couldnt either, - maybe just give the claw Saturas and insert the rune(s) by urself (google insert codes gothci 2 addon), so I did.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #404
    Neuling

Gaiii ist offline

Oh

A shit. I hoped that maybe Saturas or Xardas would make a way for those spells and Xardas didn't give me anything well I'll just keep it for now until it gets worse than any other weapons

5. Beiträge anzeigen #405
    Ranger Avatar von chessdragon136

chessdragon136 ist offline
    Enchanting Issues:
    In the log, the "how to enchant" text is shown in the Potions sections
    Creating the top level 1h ring (Master) provides the second tier ring (Warrior)
    Mismatch between melee weapons and range weapon bonuses.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #406
    Rookie

striderjb ist offline
    Hey! It seems Free Aim mod 1.0 is out now. Would be awesome to see it implemented. It would be a dream come true. Thanks for all your hard work guys.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #407
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von striderjb Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey! It seems Free Aim mod 1.0 is out now. Would be awesome to see it implemented. It would be a dream come true. Thanks for all your hard work guys.
    It's already been implemented, working on some other features and fixes before some little testing and then we'll release the 1.1.2.
    Thank Gwyn for this, he's doing an amazing job

8. Beiträge anzeigen #408
    Neuling

Gaiii ist offline

Vino

The Quest NPC ''Vino'' at Loberts Farm is missing. I have tried using (goto vob bau_952_Vino) to find him but he just isn't in the game anymore. I had to insert him again but now he bugs out, turning himself into a Seeker and back even after I hit him to the Ground. He just stands up again and the same dialoge is available where he turns into a Seeker again after...

9. Beiträge anzeigen #409
    Neuling

Gaiii ist offline

Teleport Rune

I found something else: The teleport rune to the pass in Khorinis is missing the dead paladins do not have it and you can't even insert it into the game. The rune is not in the game anymore, is there a reason for it? Or just a bug ?

And I wish you all a happy Christmas

10. Beiträge anzeigen #410
    Apprentice

TheChrone ist offline
    Hi guys,
    with the upcoming patch 1.1.2 including freeaim mod there's a question I would like to ask you. How do you play Gothic with the mouse? . For the last 13 years I always played Gothic 1 and 2 with the "Gothic 1 set up" = only keyboard. So could you give me some suggestions or a link for a manual of how to set the key bindings and mouse?
    Have a nice Holidays and happy new year.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #411
    Adventurer

AntonioBarbarian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TheChrone Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi guys,
    with the upcoming patch 1.1.2 including freeaim mod there's a question I would like to ask you. How do you play Gothic with the mouse? . For the last 13 years I always played Gothic 1 and 2 with the "Gothic 1 set up" = only keyboard. So could you give me some suggestions or a link for a manual of how to set the key bindings and mouse?
    Have a nice Holidays and happy new year.
    I'd guess just using the mouse as the action button? Then you would only change from (Up, Down, Left, Right) to using WASD to move and direct your actions. Though admitedly I tried that once, but didn't get far, Gothic I controls are far too ingrained at me to play these games with a diferent system.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #412
    Apprentice

Yuko ist offline
    Hello!
    Is it possible to play this Edition with the german Voices and the english text?
    Thank you.

And thank you guys for this version, nice to see the Gothic community's still going strong.

And maybe you know more at this time? Can you play 1.1.2 with 1.1.1 saves, I'm not far into the game, so I can wait till it comes out. (The regen's just too annoying unfortunately)

EDIT: Managed to do it, just installed the German version of G2 Gold Edition and then followed the normal installation routine. Seems to work for now.
    Geändert von Yuko (04.01.2018 um 11:36 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #413
    Adventurer Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    Hi, this is a question to anyone familiar with this version of L'Hiver.
    I want to do a 2h mage play-through. What would be my best way of making money?
    If possible, I'd like to avoid putting LP into DEX (for once).

This is normally what I do for money: (I never cheat)
    Join Bosper for pelt money
    Join thieves guild
    Loot all chests
    Pick all pockets
    Sell all trophies

All of these favour a DEX based character. Any ideas for a STR and MANA build?

I don't think Hakon will give enough gold per sword for it to be worth it - also I need the steel for other things like armour upgrades.
    I suppose I could just try to make money through looting and selling but that's going to be really difficult, especially towards the end of the game.

EDIT: I meant Harad, the smith. Not Hakon. :P
    Geändert von SuperQuail (10.01.2018 um 12:21 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #414
    Apprentice

Yuko ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SuperQuail Beitrag anzeigen
    What would be my best way of making money

This is normally what I do for money: (I never cheat)
    Join Bosper for pelt money
    Join thieves guild
    Loot all chests
    Pick all pockets
    Sell all trophies

All of these favour a DEX based character. Any ideas for a STR and MANA build?
    I don't think Hakon will give enough gold per sword for it to be worth it - also I need the steel for other things like armour upgrades.
    I suppose I could just try to make money through looting and selling but that's going to be really difficult, especially towards the end of the game.
    Hey Man, I haven't finished the game yet but maybe I can help you. You will starve for money through the whole game. I suppose Bosper will be the best way to make money but that seems about it. All the looting and selling won't bring you much - as the buy/sell price has a ratio 1/20 in Hiver if I remember correctly(vanilla was 1/10) - Hakons Job's broken, you won't make any money with him. Without cheats you will have a hard time with money, it's suppose to be add to the difficulty, but I think the author just trying to make the game unnecessary hard.
    Keep in mind that you can get
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    enchanter as a mage.
    This will need Materials and money also.

As a mage the Regen the Mobs have in 1.1.1 will make you nearly crazy. It's better to wait until 1.1.2 (which should come any day now) where it's completely gone.
    Also I have no idea how you could make a strength mage, sort of battle mage, i presume? You will need a lot of LP's for mana and you circles/runes even though they are cheaper now. Stone tablets are also gone, so getting a lot of strength can prove difficult.
    I would go with DEX or try a pure mage, but magic with strength, I would go the Paladin way. But maybe someone's has more knowledge about the mage stuff.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #415

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Yuko Beitrag anzeigen
    As a mage the Regen the Mobs have in 1.1.1 will make you nearly crazy. It's better to wait until 1.1.2 (which should come any day now) where it's completely gone.
    I forgot about the HP regen - that would be a big problem.
    Thanks for the advice, I think I'll hold off on my mage playthrough for now until it gets patched out.

Out of interest is your melee weapon of choice as a mage a DEX sword?
    Thanks.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #416
    Apprentice

Yuko ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SuperQuail Beitrag anzeigen
    I forgot about the HP regen - that would be a big problem.
    Thanks for the advice, I think I'll hold off on my mage playthrough for now until it gets patched out.

Out of interest is your melee weapon of choice as a mage a DEX sword?
    Thanks.
    It is yes, or I used the staves because of the bonuses and aesthetics. But like I said, I haven't played l'Hiver as a mage, so maybe you can try different builds, even though I don't think they will be viable.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #417

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Yuko Beitrag anzeigen
    It is yes, or I used the staves because of the bonuses and aesthetics. But like I said, I haven't played l'Hiver as a mage, so maybe you can try different builds, even though I don't think they will be viable.
    I've played a mage with high STR in L'Hiver 9.6 it was fun but challenging. I took all the free DEX bonuses I could so I was able to lockpick even though it was tough. The character was hardly optimised though.

Can I make a suggestion to the creators?
    The webs from the thieves guild sewers always poke out the top of Khorinis' ground, near where Alrik's fighting ring is and a few other places.
    If they can't be re-positioned would you consider removing them?
    Geändert von SuperQuail (10.01.2018 um 12:30 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #418
    Ranger

Sagrido ist offline
    So, how's the progress coming along guys? Been awhile since the last update. Can we expect any news soon? Any ETA, days, weeks, months?

Also, I really like the idea mentioned here about lowering the minimum damage done by monsters so that Mole rats wont hit like trucks despite us wearing decent armor. There are many ways L'hiver have made the game harder and more immersive, but that change really was one of the worst imo. If you also lower the players min damage then it should balance out fine I think

19. Beiträge anzeigen #419

SuperQuail ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    There are many ways L'hiver have made the game harder and more immersive, but that change really was one of the worst imo.
    I'd have to say the regenerating HP is the worst. Feels like it wasn't even play tested.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #420
    Apprentice

Yuko ist offline
    Yeah that's true, I think a lot of the gameplay changes make the game unnecessary hard. I mean, Gothic - in my opinion - is not meant to be that difficult but rather super immersive, with a top notch atmosphere, which this mod pushes it even further.
    I really like Hiver but some of the rebalancing is sometimes a big "WTH" for me. Reminds me of Morrowind Rebirth.

Seite 21 von 31 « Erste ... 101417181920212223242528 ... Letzte »