Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 17 von 31 « Erste ... 6101314151617181920212428 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 321 bis 340 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #321
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von amazing22222 Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for the answer. Will the version 1.1.2 include any ideas that I had mentioned? (double-sword fighting etc)
    There are many many suggestions from various people so can't say exactly if some of the ideas you suggested will be included in 1.1.2, as of now its still a WIP say can't so exactly how much will be in it.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #322
    Rookie

amazing22222 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    There are many many suggestions from various people so can't say exactly if some of the ideas you suggested will be included in 1.1.2, as of now its still a WIP say can't so exactly how much will be in it.
    Ok, good luck with the project!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #323
    Adventurer Avatar von waltc
    Deep within Martian soil where it's warm and the air is good

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    Played for 40 minutes, no out of memory bug so far, the only thing weird is 2 invisible sheep on Lobart's farm.
    Have seen this once in 1.1.1, but not regarding Lobart's sheep--it happened with the first thief holed up directly past Cavalorn's fire, in their cave. He simply wasn't visible--script functioned fine--could hear him, etc, just couldn't see him at all. But, I seem to have fixed it by simply changing driver-forced supersampling 8Xeq fsaa to driver-forced multisampling 8Xeq fsaa (RX-480 8GB, Crimson 17.11.2, Windows10x64, version 1709, build 17025, 2560x1440). Haven't seen it since. Hard to say if it was a bug relating to driver-forced FSAA or simply an obscure game bug that popped up only once. I may revert to supersampling just to see if I see this again--or rather, to see if I *don't see* things again... Really can't see any difference between supersampling and multisampling in 1.1.1, in terms of image quality.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #324
    Adventurer Avatar von waltc
    Deep within Martian soil where it's warm and the air is good

waltc ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Talek Beitrag anzeigen
    Hmmm... Martin, Garvell and Lehmar spawned and disappeared after a crash to desktop with the mod. Any clues how to solve this without restarting? Reloaded earlier saves they just would not spawn again.

EDIT: Oh and Jack instantly reported the bandits being dead in his watchtower so I assume they disappeared too.

EDIT 2: Also had a severe issue playing the game. The memory error would hit. When I tried to install the .exe fix, it would constantly crash - dx11 mod did not work with it.
    What ".exe fix" fix are you speaking of? File name, link, so on. Doesn't sound like it "fixed" very much at all... If you are talking about the 64-bit fix, if you only changed the exe and did nothing else I'm surprised the game runs at all for you...! The "crash fix" as described and installed according to the 1.1.1 install instructions on the first page works perfectly. In case you were by chance wondering...

Have you followed the installation guide in this L'Hiver 1.1.1 thread to the letter? I ask because it sounds like you have a mixture of mods/scripts going on here that is really fouling the works--nothing does that quite so well as mixing mods that maybe aren't designed to be mixed. Or else, you are trying to use saved games from other modded-non-modded games with this one, and so on. The kinds of severe problems you are highlighting don't generally occur as a matter of routine bugs. Sometimes, thinking "Well, this shouldn't hurt" is the wrong notion because it could hurt, a lot... I would strongly advise starting over from complete scratch and following the install instructions to the letter both in terms of the versions linked to and the order of installation, etc.

I'm not saying I think it is "impossible" for these kinds of severely broken bugs to manifest here--but it is surely highly unlikely. Hope you get this straight because the mod is a joy to play, actually--yes, these kinds of bugs are neither expected nor forecast--this is nowhere near being an "alpha" build of anything--so I hope you can continue because it's definitely worthwhile. I've not experienced anything like you report yet in the normal occurrence of playing. I have, however, seen this kind of thing happen when fundamental mod elements are mixed/matched with no regard as to what might happen...Just sounds as if something simple but fundamental has been fouled up. Hope you can get yourself fixed up--it's worth playing!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #325
    Lehrling

Arszi ist offline
    Hallo,

I have two quite annoying issue: Some monsters simply disappears. They are still there, kill me, but they are invisible.

Also, every time I reload a saved game, my torch simply disappears. I tried to recover my lost torches by Marvin console, but it does not recognise the ID of the torch.

What could I do in theese cases?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #326
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen

Mööp123 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Arszi Beitrag anzeigen
    I have two quite annoying issue: Some monsters simply disappears. They are still there, kill me, but they are invisible.
    Just save the game (even quicksave) fixing it for me when it happens.

Also, every time I reload a saved game, my torch simply disappears.
    As I know this also happening in vanilla Gothic2NotR, not a mod issue.
    Throw the torch to ground before saving could be solution, not tested yet.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #327
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Hallo,

Also, every time I reload a saved game, my torch simply disappears. I tried to recover my lost torches by Marvin console, but it does not recognise the ID of the torch.

What could I do in theese cases?
    1. This problem is caused by DX11 (some problems with normal maps), as Moop said up here, you can save (or quicksave) for an easy fix (or uninstall dx11).
    2. Do what Moop said

8. Beiträge anzeigen #328
    Lehrling

Arszi ist offline
    Thank you!

Also, could you give me a few tips, how to start a dexterity based character?

Should I train some strength at all costs?
    This weight limit seems to be impossible to overcome with dexterity only.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #329

Mööp123 ist offline
    Pushing dexterity?
    Well, I never played these with realistic scripts (restricted weight, no-go for me personal)
    But to that I can suggest to use more chests, and think about what you really need.
    Selling every crap fast, compress through potions, do sometimes some routes (take stuff, walk, sell stuff, take stuff, walk, sell stuff)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #330
    Lehrling

Arszi ist offline
    Thanks!

Also, I read somehwere, that Xardas should have an extra talk option, with the player can set the difficulty. Was it removed?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #331
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Thanks!

Also, I read somehwere, that Xardas should have an extra talk option, with the player can set the difficulty. Was it removed?
    Not sure where you saw that it's not in the current version atleast, there is no difficulty selection.

Thank you!

Should I train some strength at all costs?
    This weight limit seems to be impossible to overcome with dexterity only.
    Strength is still usefull as critical damage for melee weapons is based on your str not dex and of course increases the weight
    limit. Some further tips:
    - Weight limit also increases each level of the NH
    - there are certain item(s) you can get that help with weight
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    In pariticular Erol once he becomes a vendor sells the "Belt of the Traveller" giving +25 to max weight limit so you can swap to this belt when needed.

- use some chests as storage e.g. I use the two chests in the free room given to the NH in the Dead Harpy, one chest dedicated to consumables and important items the second for everything else
    - Sell junk as often as you can

12. Beiträge anzeigen #332
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Thanks!

Returning 2.0...
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

13. Beiträge anzeigen #333
    Lehrling

Arszi ist offline
    Gwyn-Deith: Thank you for the tips!

Ratamahatta: Whoops, then it explains a lot. I was googling a lot of things, and this one came up in the context.

Also if new ideas/recommendations for features are still accepted, I would have some:

At the moment, learning taking misc trophies (claws, horns, etc) does not worth it, only for the hunter feeling.
    You could expand Bosper, Harrad and Constantio to buy specific items for the full price, if you are their apprentice.

Bosper: he would buy other trophies, like horns, teeth, claws.

Constantio: he would buy alchemy ingredients like sulfur, bloodfly stinger, bloodfly wings (he sells some by default)..

Harrad: he would buy materials in connection with smithing like coal, ore, steel bar, etc.

It would yield some more money for the player (Item values can be still rebalanced, because of this), but it would be worth to learn other hunting skills (even for Constantio), and misc items to have some extra uses.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #334
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    this is so awesome:
    https://coreyrn.deviantart.com/galle...Transcriptions
    https://coreyrn.deviantart.com/galle...Transcriptions

maybe one day it will be translated to English and implemented in this mod
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

15. Beiträge anzeigen #335

Mööp123 ist offline
    HOLY

Very very nice ye!
    I like the authentic part with different "writing-styles" the most.

btw, what about "scrollable" books?
    pressing arrow-keys for for/back,-warding pages?

16. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #336
    Apprentice Avatar von sunnyb0y

sunnyb0y ist offline
    So how does crafting work? I'd like to go for an archer playthrough. Does Bosper now teach crafting of appropriate armors? Or in order to craft like a troll hide armor I still need to sign up with Harad?

Also, not like I am an attention whore or anything, but since I did most of translating from RU to EN and spellchecking for mathúin up to 0.96, it would be nice to be aknowledged or something

17. Beiträge anzeigen #337
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von sunnyb0y Beitrag anzeigen
    So how does crafting work? I'd like to go for an archer playthrough. Does Bosper now teach crafting of appropriate armors? Or in order to craft like a troll hide armor I still need to sign up with Harad?

Also, not like I am an attention whore or anything, but since I did most of translating from RU to EN and spellchecking for mathúin up to 0.96, it would be nice to be aknowledged or something
    You can learn armorcrafting from the other blacksmith in Khorinis (sorry can't remember his name right now) but before learning it you must have a basic knowledge of weaponsmith (i might be wrong, but you can just test it out), you can learn those basics from both Harad and Mercenaries' blacksmith, so if you choose Bosper you can simply learn weaponsmith from Mercenaries.

About the translation of 0.96 L'Hiver, i forgot to mention you, sorry. Just edited

18. Beiträge anzeigen #338
    Rookie

passingthru ist offline

Localized version + L'Hiver

Hi, id like to use this new updated version with my localized Gothic 2 Gold Edition (specifically Czech). Is it possible to install this mod without overwriting the localization? I assume installing the base part will not affect the language but scripts will?

I found this outdated mod which says it works for all language versions: http://www.moddb.com/mods/lhiver-edition-vanilla-gothic
    I havent had a chance to try it out though

19. Beiträge anzeigen #339
    Neuling

postautism ist offline
    Is there any way to revert back to default dialogue box/window? New one looks completely atrocious.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #340
    Rookie

Rygar ist offline
    I play about half of hour and in one moment when i back in town there is no Vatras and citizens on square. I can't hear voice of Vatras and peoples from square, then i suppose this is not problem like with invisible sheeps like in farm, models simply is not there. Also Caveron is not anymore in place near to Xaradax tower and one guard on town gate missing.
    I load some previous state and now work ok, but i afraid this will happen again.

I just update from 0.9.6 to 1.1.1 and remove old 0.9.6 files vdf files, install Fix2-6r2_SystemPack1-7_PlayerKit2-8 and GD3D11_X17_1. Did i need delate all and install only version 1.1.1, or this is a bug?

Seite 17 von 31 « Erste ... 6101314151617181920212428 ... Letzte »