Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 16 von 31 « Erste ... 591213141516171819202327 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 301 bis 320 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #301
    Rookie

Zasterf ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    -

- are you playing with the 1.1.1a survival scripts posted before? I believe the shield + 1h is bugged atm in that version.

I am playing the 1.1.1a normal script, not survival. Even without shield the bug is still there. With "Marvin mode" I have tried to use other characters and their 1 or 2 h skills works perfectly. Still with marvin mode, I bumped up my 2h skill to 100% and the NH hold the sword as if it was 0%....

2. Beiträge anzeigen #302
    Benutzer, die ihr Benutzerkonto per E-Mail bestätigen müssen

Mööp123 ist offline
    btw, what about this rep-release 1.1.2? Where I can download? When it come out probably? Thx

3. Beiträge anzeigen #303
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von amazing22222 Beitrag anzeigen
    Actually that's not what I meant. What I meant was that in the basic 'russian' lhiver you always pay 10 lp for every 5 of strength etc and it never scales regardless of have much lp you have already invested or your current level. I though that you had actually changed that system back to the way it was in the basic g2notr. Perhaps I misunderstood you. sorry!

Maybe the raven's room would be a perfect location for that rune.
    - Ahh ok, well hopefully it's cleared up then. Beyond that it will be subjective, i think a flat 10LP cost is too easy and doesn't have as interesting progression.

Zitat Zitat von Zasterf Beitrag anzeigen
    I am playing the 1.1.1a normal script, not survival. Even without shield the bug is still there. With "Marvin mode" I have tried to use other characters and their 1 or 2 h skills works perfectly. Still with marvin mode, I bumped up my 2h skill to 100% and the NH hold the sword as if it was 0%....
    - Yes that version is bugged sorry i meant non-survival 1.1.1a it isn't an official release we are working on fixing it though. You can revert to 1.1.1 non-survival version in the mean time it shouldn't affect your save but i'm not 100% on that.

Zitat Zitat von Mööp123 Beitrag anzeigen
    btw, what about this rep-release 1.1.2? Where I can download? When it come out probably? Thx
    Current official version is v1.1.1 for both survival and non survival, please check the main mod post on the first page for more details
    Geändert von Gwyn-Deith (17.11.2017 um 09:29 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #304
    Rookie

amazing22222 ist offline
    i think a flat 10LP cost is too easy and doesn't have as interesting progression.

Well, it does make the beginning of the game much harder and besides that flat 10lp seems more fair especially when you also spend lp points on other things e.g. making swords/shields/bows/armours/potions/trophies etc. Thanks to that you can plan in advance how much you can spend and on what to spend the lp. Also, personally I don't see much logic in paying more lp as you progress. What do you think?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #305

Mööp123 ist offline
    Current official version is v1.1.1 for both survival and non survival, please check the main mod post on the first page for more details
    I mean this:

Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    Pre-Release 1.1.2 changelogs (check here before reporting a bug)
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

---------------------1.1.2--------------------
    - Bronko is now always called with his right name (not Bronco).
    - Fixed dialogue option with general NPCs asking information about the area.
    - Added missing dialogue option of the left guard of the 3rd entrance of the City of Khorinis (that added by l'hiver)
    - Leather belt used for enchanting belts is now called Leather strip.
    - Restored old armor names of Leather armor (sold by Matteo) and Hunter's armor (sold by Orlan).
    - Master leather armor is now called Thickened leather armor.
    - Blacksmith and Barkeeper's clothing is now called Apron.
    - Minor translation changes.
    - Fixed some missing himself spoken dialogue from G3.
    - Changed Girion Knight's armor with Paladin's armor.
    - Fixed dialogue option with Greg, Lares, Thorben and Till.
    - Added some missing item's name and some interactive entities.
    - Changed a pirate's weapon in Jharkendar who didn't have enough strength to use it.
    - Now will be clearly specified when you learn "Skin reptiles".
    - Grimbald now teaches you how to skin reptiles.
    - Bosper now buys Reptile and Swampshark skins.
    - Removed missing spoken dialogues from Carl, Selivan, Jack, Ignaz.
    - Removed regen of NPCs / Monsters when they cannot see NH.
    - Fixed mistranslation of "Fried".
    - Fixed mistranslation of "Dying of fatigue".
    - Fixed some discrepancies between the versions.
    - Fixed Vanja dialogue.
    - Hodges and Grimes now both call ORMASTERY as Ore extraction - (Miner|Master|Expert).
    - "Art of Smith" is now called "Art of Weaponry".
    - Fixed Rod's two-hander not showing weapon stats.
    - Fixed value of 'Gold candlesitck' in NW version.
    - Fixed Malcom body and the trigger to complete the quest, now you have to kill the 2 Lurkers in the cave.
    - Fixed screen text "Learned: Leatherworking" in Bosper dialogue showing up despite no enough LP.
    - Removed a doubled END option for Lobart showing up in CH3.
    - Removed a repeated dialogue for Hagen about teleport rune.
    - Fixed mistranslation of the "Cook".
    - Fixed mobname Gold vein.
    Is there a download (alpha/beta testing) version avaiable yet?
    And when (stable) version of it will be released?

Another question:
    Whats the insert code for the black troll armor?
    (the one, who you can find the receipt for in lesters castle by killing a "powerful" undead lord - valley of mines)

Thanks in advanace!

6. Beiträge anzeigen #306
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    I mean this:

Is there a download (alpha/beta testing) version avaiable yet?
    And when (stable) version of it will be released?

Another question:
    Whats the insert code for the black troll armor?
    (the one, who you can find the receipt for in lesters castle by killing a "powerful" undead lord - valley of mines)

Thanks in advanace!
    No, there isn't yet a 1.1.2 version, but there is a really bugged 1.1.1a which is an alpha version of the 1.1.2, but as i said and Gwyn said, it has a lot of bugs and we don't recommend to play it. But if you want to try it out, you can find the download a few pages ago.

About the "black troll armor", it's named 'Battlemage armor' and its code should be: ITAR_BM_L
    There is also a powerful version named 'Heavy Battlemage armor' and its code is: ITAR_BM_M

7. Beiträge anzeigen #307

Mööp123 ist offline
    we don't recommend to play it. But if you want to try it out, you can find the download a few pages ago.
    Found it. Yes, just for testing only. Thx!
    Always, I'm very interest in new, even if its unstable/bugged.

ITAR_BM_M
    There we go! Thanks a lot!
    I love it, how the bracers looking at btw.

If you wish so, I could create a list with many ideas and some suggestions, too.
    Because of some bugs (not related to the mod, just by my own greed/stupidly, mixing some incompatible vdfs) I'm missing some content unfortunately, so I don't know if some are already included or not: For example, would be nice to see some hoods on the fire mage robes, like the dark robe of the searcher it have (is that translation correct? I have German localized one, so). I'm not sure, I think I have already read something about it in this thread long time ago. At the moment I played with that one. It's just strange to have that searcher-face and not the own. A variant with with a face-hole for the hero, found-able at any place (maybe Xardas' old tower or in any room of irdoraths island) would very epic. I also can imagine a lot of new side-quests, receipts and books.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #308
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    If you wish so, I could create a list with many ideas and some suggestions, too.
    Because of some bugs (not related to the mod, just by my own greed/stupidly, mixing some incompatible vdfs) I'm missing some content unfortunately, so I don't know if some are already included or not: For example, would be nice to see some hoods on the fire mage robes, like the dark robe of the searcher it have (is that translation correct? I have German localized one, so). I'm not sure, I think I have already read something about it in this thread long time ago. At the moment I played with that one. It's just strange to have that searcher-face and not the own. A variant with with a face-hole for the hero, found-able at any place (maybe Xardas' old tower or in any room of irdoraths island) would very epic. I also can imagine a lot of new side-quests, receipts and books.
    Sure, every suggestion is welcome and we love lists

9. Beiträge anzeigen #309
    Rookie

amazing22222 ist offline
    There are some grammatical mistakes etc in the first post of this thread:

It adds new textures, opponents, altered and completely new locations
    Should be 'alters', not altered. Also, before completely there should be 'adds'.

After the monster stats are increased we will also see new animations.
    I suppose you probably meant something like 'monsters were given new animations and their stats were increased too'

when the developers of the script will publish their...
    Should be 'once the developers of the script publish their...'.

gave us his availability to help us
    just replace it with 'helped us'

usefull
    useful without double l

not survival

non-survival

and make it as bigger
    'making it as big'

Let us know what you think about this changes
    these not this

Do you think they may change too much the style of L'Hiver?
    'change the style of l'hiver too much'

RACCOMANDATIONS
    recommendations

There are more problems with your posts, but those are the biggest ones.
    Sorry if I sound like a grammar nazi, but seriously, those mistakes were just too much for me to ignore.

Also, given how this mod is more than just a simple translation of the Russian version into English, its name should be probably also changed. Maybe 'L'hiver Edition Extended' or something like that.
    Geändert von amazing22222 (18.11.2017 um 18:19 Uhr) Grund: one point removed

10. Beiträge anzeigen #310

Mööp123 ist offline
    Sure, every suggestion is welcome and we love lists
    Glad to hear, I will take my time and create so in next days.

useful without double l
    Funny, I always doing same mistake...
    I don't know why, my mind can't keep it in memory there isn't double l.
    (Browser spell-check help me a lot in stuff like that - but anyway, Forum is like chat for me, so -> idc so much)

recommendations
    I guess "RACCOMANDATIONS" is intentional written.
    Underline the developers special accent (which I like, btw).
    Geändert von Mööp123 (18.11.2017 um 16:24 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #311
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    There are some grammatical mistakes etc in the first post of this thread:

Should be 'alters', not altered. Also, before completely there should be 'adds'.

I suppose you probably meant something like 'monsters were given new animations and their stats were increased too'

Should be 'once the developers of the script publish their...'.

just replace it with 'helped us'

useful without double l

non-survival

'making it as big'

these not this

'change the style of l'hiver too much'

recommendations

There are more problems with your posts, but those are the biggest ones.
    Sorry if I sound like a grammar nazi, but seriously, those mistakes were just too much for me to ignore.

Also, given how this mod is more than just a simple translation of the Russian version into English, its name should be probably also changed. Maybe 'L'hiver Edition Extended' or something like that.
    Thank you, since english isn't my language i do some errors like that, most of them was caused by the hurry tho
    About changing name to L'Hiver, i'm not sure. We're already going on with versions (Russian l'Hiver is 1.1 and we're 1.1.1) but i'll talk about this with the others when working on 1.1.2
    Sorry for any future errors you may see.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #312

Mööp123 ist offline
    Is there way to get the key of the door at the hill in very south from upper part of khorinis?
    When you follow the way from south khorinis city door, to the end, behind the troll and orcs.

I have farmed already almost the whole map, just what i got were 3 room keys from the crypta at onars farm, which have no usage yet.

Exist a key for that already, and maybe just found-able in valley of mines? (not finished the whole there, the big orc genocide coming soon )
    Alternatively insert code please?

Thanks in advance

--

Oh I see, I need another insert code, for any reason I cant buy Katana anymore.. whats insert for that great?
    Just for that I trained Strenght a bit to reach 70 later...

Maybe best would be, to include a insert-code list in Start-Post.
    And again Thanks in advance!
    Geändert von Mööp123 (19.11.2017 um 22:25 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #313

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Is there way to get the key of the door at the hill in very south from upper part of khorinis?
    When you follow the way from south khorinis city door, to the end, behind the troll and orcs.

I have farmed already almost the whole map, just what i got were 3 room keys from the crypta at onars farm, which have no usage yet.

Exist a key for that already, and maybe just found-able in valley of mines? (not finished the whole there, the big orc genocide coming soon )
    Alternatively insert code please?

Thanks in advance

--

Oh I see, I need another insert code, for any reason I cant buy Katana anymore.. whats insert for that great?
    Just for that I trained Strenght a bit to reach 70 later...

Maybe best would be, to include a insert-code list in Start-Post.
    And again Thanks in advance!

Katana: itmw_katana
    Key: Can be found on the orc shaman outside the VoM side of the door (very north in VoM new area)
    or insert itke_xpass_ork

14. Beiträge anzeigen #314

Mööp123 ist offline

Katana: itmw_katana
    Key: Can be found on the orc shaman outside the VoM side of the door (very north in VoM new area)
    or insert itke_xpass_ork
    Thx a lot!
    Katana looking so nice, either.

They Key:
    Got it. Better say: it was in the inventory of the orc-leader in very north from marcos mine (old mine G1) of new mod area.
    Unfortunately behind the door is just the area-switch (loading screen), guessed there is some mini side-quest mine full of skeletons or something like that... I imagined its like a black-mage cave from Arcania, maybe can add to the mod next version - some searcher (but already since Chapter 1) doing same in the middle on any powerful item, as they did on the eye of innos in sun circle, other bigger monster deeper the cave, some torture-stuff from Irdorath, same strange sounds as these in the cave right beside down the valley from khorinis city-gate-2, and stuff like that -[ btw, I really love that part, I expected more then just a shadowbeast, but the expectation/scaring because the sounds is nice enough) - But after all im playing 0.96 german, if that of matter for this - idk if there is new
    Geändert von Mööp123 (20.11.2017 um 16:29 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #315
    Apprentice Avatar von zsicustos

zsicustos ist offline
    A possible addition to the game: recipies for enchanting mage weapons. Maybe add a faster than usual staff and you can continually enchant it for greater damage throughout the game. Maybe even sacrifice unused runes in the process

16. Beiträge anzeigen #316

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Thx a lot!
    Katana looking so nice, either.

They Key:
    Got it. Better say: it was in the inventory of the orc-leader in very north from marcos mine (old mine G1) of new mod area.
    Unfortunately behind the door is just the area-switch (loading screen), guessed there is some mini side-quest mine full of skeletons or something like that... I imagined its like a black-mage cave from Arcania, maybe can add to the mod next version - some searcher (but already since Chapter 1) doing same in the middle on any powerful item, as they did on the eye of innos in sun circle, other bigger monster deeper the cave, some torture-stuff from Irdorath, same strange sounds as these in the cave right beside down the valley from khorinis city-gate-2, and stuff like that -[ btw, I really love that part, I expected more then just a shadowbeast, but the expectation/scaring because the sounds is nice enough) - But after all im playing 0.96 german, if that of matter for this - idk if there is new
    The mod doesn't add any new quests, we have a few simple ones in mind for the theives guild but thats about it. Aim is not to add new side quests and such sorry to say. As for the other additions suggested perhaps that area is really there to
    give a simple explanation how the orcs snuck into the east side of khorinis
    so can't promise on expanding itthat much.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #317
    Rookie

amazing22222 ist offline
    Will the final version 1.1.2 incorporate the latest changes to the Russian l'hiver introduced here?:
    Gothic II - L'HIVER Edition

one more question -> Can we expect the new release before the end of this year?
    Geändert von amazing22222 (21.11.2017 um 22:44 Uhr) Grund: added a question

18. Beiträge anzeigen #318
    Adventurer Avatar von waltc
    Deep within Martian soil where it's warm and the air is good

waltc ist offline

Platform:
    Gothic 2 Night of the Raven v2.6
    Type of modification: Re-Texture, Re-Model, Re-Balance, Re-World
    Current Version: 1.1.1
    What a terrific addition to the game--I had played through once with L'Hiver English 9.1a--and this--well, 1.1.1 just blows it away in every respect! Thanks so much for this. You guys have really breathed the Breath of Life into this old game--which I actually bought when it was new, believe it or not...;)

I will say, however, that I disagree somewhat with your recommendation to turn pick-up animations off. I tried it, of course, and I kept thinking that something seemed *missing*...ha-ha! So I turned them back on...;) I can see how some folks would like to turn them off--maybe...;)

The whole thing is now English--good job--including the Marvin "insert ch"...thanks! (9.1a left all of that in German--first time I've ever seen those translated into English!)

Super Job...There is something magical about this game--I keep playing it through--and with these kinds of improvements it just keeps getting better and better. Thanks again! This will be my Third play-through of the game with the G2D3d11 mod (ver 17.5.) The support for the game from the community has been no less than fantastic! Awe-inspiring, really.

Also wanted to comment on the Crash fix and the supporting files. First playthrough in which I've used them to open the executable up to a 64-bit memory map--and it works! I had previously tried to simply change the executable by itself--without the supporting files as recommended through SPINE--and I got nothing but crashes and so never used it. Now I can. SPINE is a wonderful resource for these games!

Last, as I'm playing @ 2560x1440 I prefer scale=1 because the small text starts getting a bit too small at this res or higher, and especially the inventory is nicely sized at the higher resolutions, too.
    Geändert von waltc (21.11.2017 um 21:06 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #319
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Will the final version 1.1.2 incorporate the latest changes to the Russian l'hiver introduced here?:
    Gothic II - L'HIVER Edition

one more question -> Can we expect the new release before the end of this year?
    Yes, we'll probably include those changes into 1.1.2 (the healing of enemies has already been fixed), about
    the release we hope before the end of the year, we're waiting for the GFA to be released, it shouldn't take too much.

Zitat Zitat von waltc Beitrag anzeigen
    What a terrific addition to the game--I had played through once with L'Hiver English 9.1a--and this--well, 1.1.1 just blows it away in every respect! Thanks so much for this. You guys have really breathed the Breath of Life into this old game--which I actually bought when it was new, believe it or not...

I will say, however, that I disagree somewhat with your recommendation to turn pick-up animations off. I tried it, of course, and I kept thinking that something seemed *missing*...ha-ha! So I turned them back on... I can see how some folks would like to turn them off--maybe...

The whole thing is now English--good job--including the Marvin "insert ch"...thanks! (9.1a left all of that in German--first time I've ever seen those translated into English!)

Super Job...There is something magical about this game--I keep playing it through--and with these kinds of improvements it just keeps getting better and better. Thanks again! This will be my Third play-through of the game with the G2D3d11 mod (ver 17.5.) The support for the game from the community has been no less than fantastic! Awe-inspiring, really.

Also wanted to comment on the Crash fix and the supporting files. First playthrough in which I've used them to open the executable up to a 64-bit memory map--and it works! I had previously tried to simply change the executable by itself--without the supporting files as recommended through SPINE--and I got nothing but crashes and so never used it. Now I can. SPINE is a wonderful resource for these games!

Last, as I'm playing @ 2560x1440 I prefer scale=1 because the small text starts getting a bit too small at this res or higher, and especially the inventory is nicely sized at the higher resolutions, too.
    Thank you for your good words we're happy that we've made you play once again this fantastic game!

20. Beiträge anzeigen #320
    Rookie

amazing22222 ist offline
    Yes, we'll probably include those changes into 1.1.2 (the healing of enemies has already been fixed), about
    the release we hope before the end of the year, we're waiting for the GFA to be released, it shouldn't take too much.
    Thanks for the answer. Will the version 1.1.2 include any ideas that I had mentioned? (double-sword fighting etc)

Seite 16 von 31 « Erste ... 591213141516171819202327 ... Letzte »