Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 13 von 31 « Erste ... 26910111213141516172024 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 241 bis 260 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #241
    Ranger Avatar von chessdragon136

chessdragon136 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Wacky Beitrag anzeigen
    Your suggestion is not viable. The word "ROCKCAMP" exists only in two cases in L'Hiver v1.1 ENG - both in the dragon hunter Gorn's dialogue scripts. And as in: "OW_DJG_ROCKCAMP_01" version, not "ROCKCAMP" alone. It would be the best to check the Old World's ZEN file in Sourcer to get sure what is the correct name of the camp's waypoint.

But from a short inspection of dragon hunter Gorn's NPC (not dialogue) script file, the proper name appears to be "OW_CAMP_GESTATH".
    Hi there,

I hate to say this but you are incorrect to a degree. Whilst using that waypoint is also valid, the waypoint "ROCKCAMP" does exist as evidenced by the below screenshot attached. Most likely, the waypoint "OW_DJG_ROCKCAMP_01" as referenced in the Gorn script was renamed to "ROCKCAMP" by LHiver to make testing easier, but then this reference was not corrected.

I can only suggest that you follow your own advice next time

[Bild: attachment.php?s=0b59fd7c842b180336c8dbd5c75fa320&attachmentid=46079&d=1507874594&thumb=1]

2. Beiträge anzeigen #242
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Thank you both, really appreciate the enthusiasm and the fix ideas! But please can we keep this thread reporting for issues or bugs in the current mod build/installation and such this isn't a Scripting thread.If you really want to suggest a solution PM me,masty or Granregon .
    Geändert von Gwyn-Deith (14.10.2017 um 08:40 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #243
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von chessdragon136 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi there,

I hate to say this but you are incorrect to a degree. Whilst using that waypoint is also valid, the waypoint "ROCKCAMP" does exist as evidenced by the below screenshot attached. Most likely, the waypoint "OW_DJG_ROCKCAMP_01" as referenced in the Gorn script was renamed to "ROCKCAMP" by LHiver to make testing easier, but then this reference was not corrected.

I can only suggest that you follow your own advice next time

[Bild: attachment.php?s=0b59fd7c842b180336c8dbd5c75fa320&attachmentid=46079&d=1507874594&thumb=1]
    What advice? About Sourcer? It doesn't work under Wine in Linux; a combo I am using. And stop with this retarded "emo defiance" between-words bullshit. If you want to tell me that I'm mistaken - then tell that loud next time. Over and out.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #244
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Jarkhendar Gardist

Jarkhendar Gardist ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    Would be best to start a new game, but you can try playing from the 1.1.1 save game. Just replace the old file(s) with the 1.1.1a
    file(s)
    Everything is working fine without starting a new game. Thanks!

Is this maybe a bug?:
    I've learnd to forge a shield at Harald. I can equip it, but the hero wont use it, when he draws the sword it stays on it's back. (with the other shield that i found at some bandits it works fine)

Furhter Arrows and Bolts cost 15 G / unit is tis Intention?
    Can the hero learn to produce them?

Thanks!
    "Drachen?!....eine ganze Armee?!"
    Geändert von Jarkhendar Gardist (13.10.2017 um 11:54 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #245
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Jarkhendar Gardist Beitrag anzeigen

Is this maybe a bug?:
    I've learnd to forge a shield at Harald. I can equip it, but the hero wont use it, when he draws the sword it stays on it's back. (with the other shield that i found at some bandits it works fine)

Thanks!
    After you installed L'Hiver, you should go in GothicII\system and modify the following lines in SystemPack.ini :

EnableShields = 0 -----> EnableShields = 1
    //This unlocks the shields in the game

6. Beiträge anzeigen #246
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Thanks!
    I think that the price of arrows should be 10G and it is indeed intentional, later on you will swim in money and if I remember correctly traders like Bosper have infinite source of arrows for sale.

You can learn bows crafting from Bosper as soon as you became his apprentice (not 100% sure here), arrows are learned automatically with bows.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #247

Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen
    After you installed L'Hiver, you should go in GothicII\system and modify the following lines in SystemPack.ini :

I already done this. As I've said, it works with the Shield i found in a cave, but not with the shield that i forged by myselfe.

As for the Arrows, I want to Play a Char with Crossbow. So can i leran somehow to produce the Bolts without being a apprenctice of Bosper?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #248
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Your suggestion is not viable. The word "ROCKCAMP" exists only in two cases in L'Hiver v1.1 ENG - both in the dragon hunter Gorn's dialogue scripts. And as in: "OW_DJG_ROCKCAMP_01" version, not "ROCKCAMP" alone. It would be the best to check the Old World's ZEN file in Sourcer to get sure what is the correct name of the camp's waypoint.

But from a short inspection of dragon hunter Gorn's NPC (not dialogue) script file, the proper name appears to be "OW_CAMP_GESTATH".
    I remember that Gorn should come with you to storm the castle, it does not happen in v 1.1.1, he has no dialogue for it. I may be wrong but this is how I remember, he coming with you ...
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

9. Beiträge anzeigen #249
    Adventurer

AntonioBarbarian ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    I remember that Gorn should come with you to storm the castle, it does not happen in v 1.1.1, he has no dialogue for it. I may be wrong but this is how I remember, he coming with you ...
    No he never went up there, at least not in L'Hivier, same thing happened with 0.9.6.

Another thing, would it be possible to for you to make L'Hivier compatible with the GothicStarter (with a .MOD and it's .ini)?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #250
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von AntonioBarbarian Beitrag anzeigen
    No he never went up there, at least not in L'Hivier, same thing happened with 0.9.6.

Another thing, would it be possible to for you to make L'Hivier compatible with the GothicStarter (with a .MOD and it's .ini)?

In the Vanilla game he only showed you the way to the storm castle but he never climbed it with you.

There is this wierd thing that I am unsure if it is a bug or not. at the cave near the pirates where there is a Shadowbeast. The Hero starts to run really slowly. Ive had this issue in other places as well in Jharkendar
    Geändert von Dalfar (13.10.2017 um 17:32 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #251
    Apprentice Avatar von granregon

granregon ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von chessdragon136 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi again,

I;ve just come accross a more major / annoying bug regarding the Dragon Hunters quest in CH4, hence the report now rather than later.

When you go to visit Gorn when he is with Gestath his dialog options do not display (to ask about the orcs and to storm the mountain fortress)

On investigation, it appears that the waynet location for the dialog condition has been renamed / removed, making the dialog unreachable.

In DIA_PC_Fighter_DJG.d Line 77
    please change
    if(Npc_GetDistToWP(self,"OW_DJG_ROCKCAMP_01") < 1500)
    to
    if(Npc_GetDistToWP(self,"ROCKCAMP") < 1500)

Thank you
    Waypoints name:
    Gothic 2: NoTR
    L'Hiver

The line 77 is surely wrong, but as Wacky suggested, it's more accurate change it with "OW_CAMP_GESTATH".

Is this maybe a bug?:
    It's highly recommended to start a new game every time you update the .vdf or edit configuration files.

Zitat Zitat von AntonioBarbarian Beitrag anzeigen
    We'll think about it.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #252
    Rookie

Eviscerate ist offline
    Hey folks

so I've installed the mod and everything's working fine so far but i've got an issue with shields being completely invisible while I'm wearing them on the characters back / using them in combat. The hero draws the (invisible) shield and his stance looks like he's using it but they stay completely invisible for as long as they are on me. I can see shields on the ground and the stats are being displayed correctly too.

I've done the

right from the get go so I don't know what else I can do there. I really like the idea of 1h+shield but I'm probably not going to play that way if they stay invisible [Bild: 73pex]
    [Bild: 73pex][Bild: attachment.php?s=0b59fd7c842b180336c8dbd5c75fa320&attachmentid=46081&d=1507934438&thumb=1]

13. Beiträge anzeigen #253

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Eviscerate Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey folks

so I've installed the mod and everything's working fine so far but i've got an issue with shields being completely invisible while I'm wearing them on the characters back / using them in combat. The hero draws the (invisible) shield and his stance looks like he's using it but they stay completely invisible for as long as they are on me. I can see shields on the ground and the stats are being displayed correctly too.

I've done the

right from the get go so I don't know what else I can do there. I really like the idea of 1h+shield but I'm probably not going to play that way if they stay invisible
    What version of Lhiver are you playing 1.1.1 or 1.1.1a? Did you properly install all the prerequisite stuff.

Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen
    In the Vanilla game he only showed you the way to the storm castle but he never climbed it with you.

There is this wierd thing that I am unsure if it is a bug or not. at the cave near the pirates where there is a Shadowbeast. The Hero starts to run really slowly. Ive had this issue in other places as well in Jharkendar
    Hmm i havent encountered this issue myself, will try to look into it though.

I already done this. As I've said, it works with the Shield i found in a cave, but not with the shield that i forged by myselfe.

As for the Arrows, I want to Play a Char with Crossbow. So can i leran somehow to produce the Bolts without being a apprenctice of Bosper?
    EDIT: I have testing myself and all the shields work fine and are not invisible.

Currenly no, but we will most likely add the ability to craft bolts to make it fair for crossbow builds as well. And yes for bow and arrow crafting you must be Bospers apprentice and then arrow crafting will be available to the NH.
    Geändert von Gwyn-Deith (14.10.2017 um 05:24 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #254
    Apprentice Avatar von granregon

granregon ist offline

Provide us the name of the shield.

Zitat Zitat von Eviscerate Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey folks

I've done the

right from the get go so I don't know what else I can do there. I really like the idea of 1h+shield but I'm probably not going to play that way if they stay invisible [Bild: 73pex]
    Are you sure did you installed everything in the correct order?
    - Fix (mandatory)
    - PlayerKit (recommended but optional)
    - SystemPack (mandatory)
    - Directx11 and crashfix (completly optional)
    - Copy .vdf in Data
    - Edit Systempack.ini -> EnableShields=1
    - And just now start a new game, once you edited the config file.

If you are sure that you've done everything in the correct order we should investigate in what could be the problem.

Working fine for me. Attachment below.
    EDIT: just noticed the wrong screen, this was about a test of a shield forged by me. Anyway the Knight's wooden shield is working too.
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Gothic2_2017-10-14_03-41-59.jpg  
    Geändert von granregon (14.10.2017 um 12:39 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #255

granregon; Its the shield that your char on the Screen-shot has.
    The "Shield" the first that can be learned to be forged at harald.

My char wears it too, but he wont use it in fight.

The "Broken Shield" is working fine.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #256
    Keks-Experte  Avatar von TazmanDevil

TazmanDevil ist offline
    What advice? About Sourcer? It doesn't work under Wine in Linux; a combo I am using. And stop with this retarded "emo defiance" between-words bullshit. If you want to tell me that I'm mistaken - then tell that loud next time. Over and out.
    Reconsider your wording. I'm not tolerating such a mode of expression in this forum.
    The rest you can read from the PM you just received. In case of questions/comments contact my via PM.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #257

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    granregon; Its the shield that your char on the Screen-shot has.
    The "Shield" the first that can be learned to be forged at harald.

My char wears it too, but he wont use it in fight.

The "Broken Shield" is working fine.
    I have tested "Shield" as you said the first shield Harad teaches you to forge and it works fine, NH uses it in battle. It may work if you start a new game though since you where using an older L'hiver version save

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #258
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar

Plasquar ist gerade online
    A general question: Does this mod add a lot of dialogues which have no voice? Do I need to turn subtitles on?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #259

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Frosty412 Beitrag anzeigen
    A general question: Does this mod add a lot of dialogues which have no voice? Do I need to turn subtitles on?
    No you can play with them off, there are just a small amount of dialogue option lines that are for the new skills the NH can learn.

20. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #260
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Plasquar

Plasquar ist gerade online
    Awesome!
    There are some mods out there which add new dialogue without voice and that really breaks immersion for me.

Seite 13 von 31 « Erste ... 26910111213141516172024 ... Letzte »