Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 10 von 31 « Erste ... 3678910111213141721 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 181 bis 200 von 603
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #181
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Masty Beitrag anzeigen
    About the next version (1.1.2) we'll probably wait for 'Gothic Free Aim' and implement it in this version, but i don't know honestly. We're doing a lot of changes and fixes and we're in a good position for some new feaures (such as food recipes, the thieves guild has his backstory almost finished too, but it'll take a lot to be implemented we'll talk about this later), so it'll probably depends on how much time will take to the final version of 'GFA' to come out
    Take my energy guys, this will be the best G2 NotR mod ever!!!!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #182
    Adventurer Avatar von Dalfar

Dalfar ist offline
    Really nice playing this until ELEX comes out

If possible it would be nice to make ally's unattackable / Targetable when you are hunting together. Its such a pain in the ass when monsters starts to circle around. then suddenly I start attacking Lars or even Alligator Jack
    Geändert von Dalfar (08.10.2017 um 18:27 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #183
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dalfar Beitrag anzeigen

If possible it would be nice to make ally's unattackable / Targetable when you are hunting together. Its such a pain in the ass when monsters starts to circle around. then suddenly I start attacking Lars or even Alligator Jack
    You can just target the enemy and the attacks won't touch your ally

4. Beiträge anzeigen #184
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sagrido Beitrag anzeigen
    Is the HP regen fixed in 1.1.2? When will this get released? Or rather, whats holding the next release up? Waiting for Free aim feature?
    Figured I wouldnt bother to start until this was fixed as it was really annoying feature.
    I will go for an 1h/shield and bow build (depends if Free Aim is done soon) next time around as I never played with shields nor bows before really
    Thanks for all your amazing work guys!
    Mainly waiting for GFA to have a final 1.0 release (currently it is in 1.0 beta). Integrating AoE melee blade dmg is another feature that we want for 1.1.2.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #185

Dalfar ist offline
    You can just target the enemy and the attacks won't touch your ally

Thats where I found an issue if they walk so that my ally is infront of me it automaticly changes to the nearest target

6. Beiträge anzeigen #186
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Thats where I found an issue if they walk so that my ally is infront of me it automaticly changes to the nearest target
    Are you sure you're using the 'target lock' option? It should never change unless you unlock it.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #187
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    I have a few questions regarding the mod:
    1. What's with the rotting corpses, there is a quest or I just burn them for 25exp?
    2. What's with the "grave moss", can be done some elixir with it?
    3. I seen that when my str. increase to 160 the health automatically start to regenerate, for acrobatics what's the required dexterity?
    4. Betty 1H weapon require both strength and dexterity, that means that in it's damage calculation both str and dex are in formula? If so it is the most powerful weapon in the game ...
    And 2 possible bugs:
    a) Randolph does not have the quest for hangover cure after drinking contest, I'm in chapter 5 preparing to departure.
    b) Neoras the magician alchemist does not have the dragon egg potion entry (+5 to str/dex)

Guys a suggestion:
    Since you can find equivalent powerful weapons and armors guild free , why don't make the possibility to finish the game "guildless"? Make a journal entry to Xardas to return when you have more experience
    (Lvl 10) and don't want to be tide up to any guilds ... he give you a letter to Lord Hagen ...
    ...They call me The Wanderer...
    Geändert von Tharr (08.10.2017 um 19:27 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #188
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    1. What's with the rotting corpses, there is a quest or I just burn them for 25exp?
    3. I seen that when my str. increase to 160 the health automatically start to regenerate, for acrobatics what's the required dexterity?
    4. Betty 1H weapon require both strength and dexterity, that means that in it's damage calculation both str and dex are in formula? If so it is the most powerful weapon in the game ...
    And 2 possible bugs:
    a) Randolph does not have the quest for hangover cure after drinking contest, I'm in chapter 5 preparing to departure.
    b) Neoras the magician alchemist does not have the dragon egg potion entry (+5 to str/dex)

Guys a suggestion:
    Since you can find equivalent powerful weapons and armors guild free , why don't make the possibility to finish the game "guildless"? Make a journal entry to Xardas to return when you have more experience
    (Lvl 10) and don't want to be tide up to any guilds ... he give you a letter to Lord Hagen ...
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

1. Only exp as far as i know
    2. yes a potion
    3. 160 str = health regen / 160 mana =mana regen / 160 dex = acrobatics
    4. i don't think it scales with both, it should be only str (since every weapon should scale with str, except for beliar's claw which scales with the highest stat you have)

a)I didn't understand, Randolph is missing a quest? u sure? It might be that you're too far in the game for that quest
    b)I think it is because the egg potion is only avaible for magicians (maybe paladins too?)

I don't think it is a good idea, guilds are 50% of the game.. Why wouldn't you join a guild?

Geändert von Masty (08.10.2017 um 20:33 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #189
    Ranger Avatar von Gwyn-Deith

Gwyn-Deith ist offline
    And 2 possible bugs:
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)

1. Mainily they give 25xp but a few have a little encounter as well
    2. Yes it is used for an unique elixir
    3. 160 dex
    4. All melee weapons take into account the Strength into their crit dmg, so no it would not be
    the most powerful weapon in the game
    5. That quest is only available before chapter 4
    6. What guild are you in? DGH's dont get the potion from Neoras

10. Beiträge anzeigen #190

Dalfar ist offline
    When entering some huts near Onar Farm and at Dexters hill. Combat music starts to play. even if there are none close or if I am sneaking into it

11. Beiträge anzeigen #191
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Jarkhendar Gardist

Jarkhendar Gardist ist offline
    Does l'hiver 1.11 changes something about the controls?

With the classical controls I focused the enemy by pressing the left mouse button and hitting them by pressing the forward / left and / or right buttons on my keyboard.

Now with every left klick the hero attacks, further the hits to left and right are not longer as fast as in vanilla.

How to get the vanilla controls back

Thanks in advance!
    "Drachen?!....eine ganze Armee?!"

12. Beiträge anzeigen #192
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    You have somehow activate the gothic 2 controls.
    You can change this in the settings, there should be a control entry change it to gothic 1 control.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #193
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Jarkhendar Gardist

Jarkhendar Gardist ist offline
    Great Tentar thanks.

Don't know how it was a activated but now it works!
    "Drachen?!....eine ganze Armee?!"

14. Beiträge anzeigen #194
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline

See that on "Controls" settings there is "more keys" there you will find "lock target" , configurable, if you press that key, your character will only target and hit the locked enemy.
    Lock target is usefully against fast opponents that circle you like wolves, wargs and goblins.
    Geändert von Tharr (08.10.2017 um 21:37 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #195
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    I think it is because the egg potion is only available for magicians (maybe paladins too?)

Zitat Zitat von Gwyn-Deith Beitrag anzeigen
    What guild are you in? DGH's dont get the potion from Neoras
    You're both wright, I'm a dragon hunter now, usually I play as an paladin(available for them too) and that's why the confusion.

Only one time I played as an magician ... maybe because I can't identify myself with guys in dresses .... real men wear ARMOR
    Geändert von Tharr (08.10.2017 um 21:47 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #196

Dalfar ist offline
    See that on "Controls" settings there is "more keys" there you will find "lock target" , configurable, if you press that key, your character will only target and hit the locked enemy.
    Lock target is usefully against fast opponents that circle you like wolves, wargs and goblins.
    Heya, I cant find that "more keys" could you take a picture of it o.O maybe something in my ini files ?

Also found a BUG at the quest to find Malcom after the first time you meet him. He should be found at a place with Lurkers but he is not.

also first time you jump down in that hole you get stunt bonus, do it a second time and its more interesting.

You can report straight to Owen about your findings even before finding out what happen to Malcom.
    Geändert von Dalfar (09.10.2017 um 09:12 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #197
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Heya, I cant find that "more keys" could you take a picture of it o.O maybe something in my ini files ?
    Under "Controls" at the bottom of the screen the last entries, upper one is "Back". Can be also configured from Gothic.ini, look there for "keyLockTarget=" under [KEYS]
    Geändert von Tharr (09.10.2017 um 12:07 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #198
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline

You can report straight to Owen about your findings even before finding out what happen to Malcom.
    I can confirm that also, I intend to report it but forgot...

19. Beiträge anzeigen #199
    Kämpfer Avatar von Masty

Masty ist offline

Also found a BUG at the quest to find Malcom after the first time you meet him. He should be found at a place with Lurkers but he is not.

also first time you jump down in that hole you get stunt bonus, do it a second time and its more interesting.

It is a known bug, pretty sure on vanilla NoTR too. We will check for fixes ( i totally forgot about it )

20. Beiträge anzeigen #200
    Ranger Avatar von chessdragon136

chessdragon136 ist offline
    Had an odd issue today where as Samuel (Pirate Camp Booze guy) was missing. I don't know what happened, and sadly i mistakenly saved over the save game.. But my only fix was to console insert him back in. I suspect the re-design caused an issue and he either fell off the game / died somehow. Not expecting any fixes for this but only posting in case others see the same.

If so, open console ("bmarvinb" and then F2, and "insert PIR_1351_Addon_Samuel") Do this somewhere near his cave.

Secondly, may I trouble you and ask for which files were modified in order to add (and since remove for the next version) the NPC health regen? I'd like to take a look and I must be tired as I'm not seeing it. I'd like to tinker with this as I like the concept and don't want to see it removed entirely if it can be fixed.

Thanks,

Seite 10 von 31 « Erste ... 3678910111213141721 ... Letzte »