Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline

intermittent sound loss under Windows 10

I am playing on an Alienware Aurora R5 and the OS is Windows 10.

I have the requisite NotR service pack installed and the game is running beautifully exceot that every now and then the sound just stops, and I have to exit the game and restart to get the sound back.

I have no idea what sound adaptor is in this machine, apologies for being an idiot - I had no choice it came with the computer.

And I loaded the game from CD.

thank you so much for any suggestions - I should tell you that I am very ignorant about the technical side of computers.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)
    Geändert von Darksword (10.09.2017 um 15:14 Uhr) Grund: to give more info

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Auserwählte Avatar von Strontzine

Strontzine ist offline
    Hello, Darkswood !
    Go under "Work" via the context menu "Administration" in the Computer Management. Left click under "System" the Device Manager. There will be "Sound, video and game controllers" above. There under the item the audio device and click "Update driver" via the Internet. Doing the same with "audio inputs and outputs. Also there "Update Driver".

Please also bring your graphics card to the latest version. Update the driver.