Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 9 von 33 « Erste ... 256789101112131620 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 161 bis 180 von 648
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #161
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    There is one, you need more than 50 rhetoric value.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #162
    Ranger Avatar von witchergothic

witchergothic ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Landros Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello again! Yeah... It's me... more questions O_o

In the case of the "Damned Lighthouse" is there a good outcome? I mean... If I go and light the bloody light, Jack is dead. If I don't, three shadows attack, and although I can kill them, Jack is still dead, as he's gonna invariably jump into the fight and... yep, you guessed it, DIE. R.I.P. Jack...

Needless to say, I'd like him to survive. Any chance of managing that?
    For you to have good outcome (Jack to survive) you need 50 in rhetoric

3. Beiträge anzeigen #163
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    I'm starting to hate Rhetoric... I'm most certainly gonna have nightmares about it...

There's gonna be a hall list of quests weighting for that rhetoric stat...

On the other hand... awesome Loa scene by the lighthouse Witcher inspired if I'm not mistaken. I seam to recall something similar with a drowner in the main role, rather than a goblin

Another one... to get to the Adanos Desert so as to fight Raven (I always thing of the grey jedi Revan when ever I type this dush's name...) I nead to present the Gold Dragon with a certain tablet, right? Were do I find that certain tablet? I found the stone sentinel summoning rune, but no other tablet to be seen. In my previous normal playtrough, I found myself clearing Jharkendar of Orcs in my heavy paladin armor... but had still not found out how to get to Raven.

I do apologize for not communicating with you in your native language, but as I haven't got the faintest sliver of knowledge regarding this fine teutonic speech, and believing it would be both more expedient and respectful to avoid the use of "google translate"... here we are.
    Geändert von Landros (21.09.2017 um 09:50 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #164

Tentarr ist offline
    It´s wonderful to read your comments there such funny

You find the table in the room after that one you fight raven, it´s the same room where you find the stone sentinel rune. You have to read it in your inventory and then you can ask the golden dragon.

You don´t need to apologize for the language. I addtional know how difficult is it to learn german.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #165
    Rookie

gothicx ist offline
    Hey Lord Sargon,
    here https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...worten-6/page6 you posted translated fix for 0066.2, that fixes bug with skeleton guardians, but when i rename this file to RET2_Scripts.vdf and replace it in data folder game is in russian not in english, it looks like there is more options in menu but in russian.

And second thing- it shows 0066.1 in menu, not 0066.2, i downloaded correct version and im using your translated scripts. It shows 0066.1 even before copying translated scripts. Im doing something wrong?
    Im really confused
    Thx
    Geändert von gothicx (21.09.2017 um 10:23 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #166
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Rngmonster

Rngmonster ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von gothicx Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey Lord Sargon,
    here https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...worten-6/page6 you posted translated fix for 0066.2, that fixes bug with skeleton guardians, but when i rename this file to RET2_Scripts.vdf and replace it in data folder game is in russian not in english, it looks like there is more options in menu but in russian.

And second thing- it shows 0066.1 in menu, not 0066.2, i downloaded correct version and im using your translated scripts. It shows 0066.1 even before copying translated scripts. Im doing something wrong?
    Im really confused
    Thx
    Why would you rename anything? Just copy paste?!
    I'm kind of a Gothic GOD.

MULTI LANGUAGE Community Discord Server for Gothic and other stuff: https://discord.gg/dt9RQFZ

Live Stream:
    https://www.twitch.tv/xesotech Jede Frage kann beantwortet werden.

Returning 2.0 New Balance Komplettlösung *klick*

7. Beiträge anzeigen #167
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    It´s wonderful to read your comments there such funny

You find the table in the room after that one you fight raven, it´s the same room where you find the stone sentinel rune. You have to read it in your inventory and then you can ask the golden dragon.

You don´t need to apologize for the language. I addtional know how difficult is it to learn german.
    Thank you once more good sir. Revan, beware!

EDIT: Immortal Stone Sentinels... what the hell!? O_o Run, Forest! Run!

Any cahnce of killing them somehow? The builder hammer doesn't work against them.
    Geändert von Landros (21.09.2017 um 10:44 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #168

Tentarr ist offline
    @ Land not yet, you fist need the golden amulet of adanos.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #169
    Rookie

gothicx ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Beasteh Beitrag anzeigen
    Why would you rename anything? Just copy paste?!
    If you dont rename them and replace with original files, they wont work.
    By renaming i mean:
    for example: from RET2_Scripts_Patch_en.vdf to RET2_Scripts.vdf, copying and replacing
    Geändert von gothicx (21.09.2017 um 11:43 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #170

Tentarr ist offline
    You never have to rename them. They will always work if you just copy and paste them to the right folder. Lord Sargon adjust them, so you can directly use them.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #171
    Rookie

gothicx ist offline
    I didnt even know that, i always renamed them and it worked :P
    But, do you have in menu 0066.2?
    And that fix which i mentioned before works?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #172

Tentarr ist offline
    It works and is the latest one. Just don´t rename it and your menu should be in english.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #173
    Rookie

gothicx ist offline
    Yes, i wont rename anymore, it works as you said.
    Last question: do you have in menu at the bottom left version 0066.2 or 0066.1?
    @ rpgrussia they say that its just a "visual" bug, but everything is ok and and actually it is 0066.2 not 0066.1. Is that correct or should i have 0066.2?
    Again, thx for replies guys.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #174

Tentarr ist offline
    rpg russia as usual is correct, it´just a visual bug.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #175
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Hello again!

Is the quest "Mysterious murder" still in the game? Because I just gave Constantino the poison (just like in my previous playtrough in witch Ignaz was still alive in the fourth chapter) and was wondering when I would find out from Lord Andre about the murder...

I did the quest with the shadowbeast permanently transformed aprentice, thus will I miss on any other quests if Constantino kills Ignaz?

16. Beiträge anzeigen #176

Tentarr ist offline
    sure is it. You have addtional to do the quest from the one firemage in the library. In this quest you have to bring the mage 3-4 scrolls of the certain spell from Ignaz.
    After this switch to another world and switch back. After that Andre should talk with you about this topic.

You won´t miss any other quest, Ignaz has only two quests.
    Geändert von Tentarr (21.09.2017 um 21:53 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #177
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    for me to be able to build up my character better, I would be interested to know if there are any limits in attribute raising. For example, I've red on hte forum somewhere (can't remember where) there is a limit of 7500 hp on hard difficulty. Are there more such limits I should know about? I tend to hoard all tablets/elixirs (for a revelant attribute, like str for a paladin) untill I train that attribute to the trainable limit, only then using them up.

Also, is there a way to enter the library of the monastery of Innos besides waiting until I get to be a paladin and getting the key? Like someone carrying it and me pick-pocketing it?
    Thats were the pesky fire mage with the oblivion scrolls must be (for Ignaz to get killed), as I've talked with all of them apart from the guys in the library to no avail.
    Geändert von Landros (22.09.2017 um 07:38 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #178

Tentarr ist offline
    7500 Hp, 1000 Endurance, critchance for weapons 100% except range weapons there the value stands for hitchance, str/dex 850 but for the hardest dungeon the highest str/dex value is 750 and the highest hp value 5000 if you have higher values than these ones then you can´t get access to the dungeon.

Nope no other way, all guilds have to wait till the have the quest with the innos eye except is the firemage guild.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #179
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Thanks a lot. Also, are there any limits involving the raising of attributes by "Innos favor"? Meaning a set amount of maximum miracles. And are there conflicts between having miracles from bouth Innos and Beliar? I know there are conflicts in praying to them... meaning one prayer to Beliar will lower favor with Innos. Right now, I've got 68 favor with Innos and 62 favor with Beliar. Technically, I could get one lesser miracle from each of them.

Whell... I think I'll just try it out right now and see

What would you say would be a decent moment to stop training one handed weapons, so as to take advantage of tablets and books? I would think an 80% would be ok, right?
    Geändert von Landros (22.09.2017 um 08:41 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #180
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    7500 Hp, 1000 Endurance, critchance for weapons 100% except range weapons there the value stands for hitchance, str/dex 850 but for the hardest dungeon the highest str/dex value is 750 and the highest hp value 5000 if you have higher values than these ones then you can´t get access to the dungeon.

Nope no other way, all guilds have to wait till the have the quest with the innos eye except is the firemage guild.
    To what dungeon you can't have access (with str/dex value is 750 and the highest hp value 5000) are you referring at Tentarr?

I can't pass Dragon Island to the bridge with 2 switches who must be shoot with bow/crossbow. All my arrows/bolts go into the ground, have a strange trajectory, this i notice after few days of playing Returning, at the beginning was not. I'm stuck there ...
    ...They call me The Wanderer...
    Geändert von Tharr (23.09.2017 um 09:15 Uhr)

Seite 9 von 33 « Erste ... 256789101112131620 ... Letzte »