Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 33 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 648
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21
    Legende Avatar von Malak

Malak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    there are four tiers but the last only at hard or above.

You guess wrong. Theoretically you can get the best armor at the second chapter if you can beat the most difficult dungeon.
    You find the dungeon at the end of the adanos desert, the second part of yarkendar but it's really difficult.
    Wo soll dieser Dungeon sein?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #22
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Im Tempel in dem man raven ein zweites mal trifft, dort gibt es in dem rechten Raum ein Portal das zu dem Dungeon führt.
    Damit ist das neue Gebiet mit dem Skelett npcs gemeint.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23
    Legende Avatar von Malak

Malak ist offline
    Hm...war der Teleporter nicht aus? Ich meine, dass der bei mir nicht an war. Da stand einfach nur die Platform herum.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24

Tentarr ist offline
    Es hängt mit deinen Status Werten zusammen, du brauchst mehr als 2000 Leben und je nachdem was dein primär Attribut ist einen anderen Wert.
    Bei dex und str mehr als 350 und bei Mana mehr als 800.
    Man muss auch die klaue bei sich haben d.h. es geht erst nach ravens tot.
    Wichtig ist vorher zu speichern, da man den Dungeon nicht anders verlassen kann, als ihn vollständig zu durchlaufen.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Rngmonster

Rngmonster ist offline
    Nicht zu vergessen, man kann nur an bestimmten Stellen im Dungeon speichern.. und der Dungeon ist ein richtiges A-Loch
    und man muss die "Rohe" Klaue Beliars dabei haben, mit der Rune z.B. kann man den Dungeon nicht mehr betreten.
    I'm kind of a Gothic GOD.

MULTI LANGUAGE Community Discord Server for Gothic and other stuff: https://discord.gg/dt9RQFZ

Live Stream:
    https://www.twitch.tv/xesotech Jede Frage kann beantwortet werden.

Returning 2.0 New Balance Komplettlösung *klick*

6. Beiträge anzeigen #26
    Provinzheld Avatar von monsterfresser

monsterfresser ist offline
    Hey Leute,
    ich spiele momentan einen Dex-Char und wollte fragen, ob 2 Schwerter Kampf von 1Hand oder 2Hand profitiert

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27

Tentarr ist offline
    Nur von 1 Hand und nur von dex.

Ausdauer brauchen sie auch noch und nicht zu wenig, darauf also noch achten.
    Geändert von Tentarr (09.09.2017 um 16:58 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #28

Nur von 1 Hand und nur von dex.

Ausdauer brauchen sie auch noch und nicht zu wenig, darauf also noch achten.
    Ich danke dir herzlich und hätte noch eine weitere Frage, sorry fürs nochmalige stören

Also wechselt sich irgendwann die Kampfanimation des Degens? Diese Animation stört mich ziemlich und ist deutlich schlechter als die 1 Hand Meisterkämpfer Animation

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29

Tentarr ist offline
    Du störst doch nicht

Der Degen hat vier eigene Animationen bekommen und nicht mehr die Standard Schwert Animationen.
    Du kannst allerdings mit rechter shift ttaste und den numblock zahlen 1-4 die unterschiedlichen animationen des degens einstellen.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Regarding the Oblivion spell bug... its still a bug. But I did find a workaround. Basically, I believe the bug is related to the crime observation script, as I've been kicking around bouth Constantino, Pepo and Saggita and someone keeps seeing me at it. Who? No idea... Either Innos in Sagitas case, or the sheep in Pepos. Constantino... probably the neighbors. (the spell failes to work only in Khorinis)
    All you need to do (if this happenes to you) is kick somebody into unconsciousness and then use oblivion on him somewhere other than Khorinis. I did it with Diego in The Valley of Mines.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31
    Just arrived

TraptPatriot ist offline
    Hello, I receive the below error when I start a new game. I reinstalled the game and mods completely, 3x now. The game is running as administrator. Could someone help, please?

My install order is this:
    Gothic2 Gold Steam
    gothic2_fix-2.6.0.0-rev2
    Gothic2_PlayerKit-2.6f (also tried 2.8)
    Returning 2.0 66R2 with 4GB memory option and Shw32.dll option
    RET2_Scripts_en_0066R2.7z extracted and copied in Data folder (RET2_Scripts_en.vdf)
    AST_en_0066R1_hotfix7.7z extracted and copied in System folder (AST.dll)
    G2Returning-SystemPackk-1.7 (English version)

Error:
    D: zMorphMess(zCMorphMeshProto::LoadmorphScripts)
    : MMS not found: ITRW_BOW_S_IRON.MMS

12. Beiträge anzeigen #32

Tentarr ist offline
    @ Land
    Don´t know what happend with your oblivion spell but I tested on several chars and savegames and everything work fine.
    I hope it´s only a rare random bug.

@ Trap
    Welcome to the forum

Your installation is missing some data, probably there got lost at the download, so try to redownload your returning data.

Here is a complete installation routine if you need further help:

Here is an installation guide for the "66 R2 version" if you want to play with Russian language and English subtitles and user interface:

First:

- Returning 2.0 must be installed separately, in an extra folder
    - The installation path should be outside of "C: \ Program Files (x86) \"
    - A possible installation path would be: "C: \ Games \ Gothic II Returning 2.00066 R2"
    - During the installation everything should be run as an administrator, if possible
    - The runtime files from the startpost must be installed, as well as Deamontools Light and uTorrent (possible download at Chip.de)

Installationsequence:

1. Install Gothic 2 NOTR in an extra folder (in case Gothic 2 already exists on the computer with other mods) (Admin)
    2. Install Gothic 2 Fix-2.6.0.0-rev2 in the Gothic 2 folder (Admin)
    3. Install Gothic 2 Playerkit-2.6f into the Gothic 2 folder (Admin)
    4. Download 66 R2 version via uTorrent and run ISO file via Deamontools Light, select the Gothic 2 folder as the path in the Installer (link is on the first page in this thread)

In the installer:
    Installation of the Russian version -> definitely set a hook
    Russification for GOG / Steam -> definitely set a hook
    RAM expansion up to 4GB -> if it allows the system definitely set a hook
    Update the library Shw32.dll -> definitely set a hook
    Fonts for high resolutions -> optional
    Original music from KaiRo -> optional, if you do not like the returning soundtrack then set a hook
    Camera for the Renderer DX11 -> who wants to play with Renderer can set a hook
    Renderer DX11 -> optional, you should have a good system if you want to use it

5. Copy the contents of RET2_Scripts_en_0066R2.7z from hand into the "Data" folder (link is on the first page in this thread)
    6. Copy the contents of AST_en_0066R1_hotfix7.7z from hand into the "System" folder (link is on the first page in this thread)
    7. Run Gothic 2.exe from the "System" folder always as an administrator to play

Some more info:
    - If you are asked when copying the files, if you want to replace the files in the destination, confirm with "Yes all".
    - It is important that the extracted files are inserted from hand into the respective folders. For example: copy the 7z.-files to the desctop, extract it there and then copy the files into the respective folders from hand.
    - If after the installation a error message occurs at the start of Returning 2.0, you should download all the Gothic 2 Returning files again via uTorrent and re-install everything with this new files (before that, uninstall everything of course).
    - If you play with DX11 renderer: there is no need to install it manually after the installation, it happens during the installation if it was chosen.
    - Downloading the Systempack manually is also not necessary, it also happens during the installation.

If the error is still ouccurring after redownload the returning data and the reinstallation, then maybe try it with the spine version of returning.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TraptPatriot Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello, I receive the below error when I start a new game. I reinstalled the game and mods completely, 3x now. The game is running as administrator. Could someone help, please?

My install order is this:
    Gothic2 Gold Steam
    gothic2_fix-2.6.0.0-rev2
    Gothic2_PlayerKit-2.6f (also tried 2.8)
    Returning 2.0 66R2 with 4GB memory option and Shw32.dll option
    RET2_Scripts_en_0066R2.7z extracted and copied in Data folder (RET2_Scripts_en.vdf)
    AST_en_0066R1_hotfix7.7z extracted and copied in System folder (AST.dll)
    G2Returning-SystemPackk-1.7 (English version)

Error:
    D: zMorphMess(zCMorphMeshProto::LoadmorphScripts)
    : MMS not found: ITRW_BOW_S_IRON.MMS
    Did you install it withouth directx11? For me, it didnt work withouth it.

Anothe question! I restarted my playtrough on HARD and... its actually VERY HARD! O_o (wanna see those paladin armors!)

What I want to know is... if I where interested in pursuing the Sword and Board way and not the "Most noble of arts... the Two-Handed", how am I gonna kill dragons? Xardas said something about Uriziel... thats a two handed blade. Are there one-handed swords that I can use to slay dragons? Would the Consacrated Ore Sword be enough?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34

Du störst doch nicht

Der Degen hat vier eigene Animationen bekommen und nicht mehr die Standard Schwert Animationen.
    Du kannst allerdings mit rechter shift ttaste und den numblock zahlen 1-4 die unterschiedlichen animationen des degens einstellen.
    Hey danke für die Infos, aber wenn ich right shift und 1-4 drücke führt er nur die normalen Tränkeanimationen aus.
    Könnte man irgendwie das verändern, dass der Degen wieder die standard Schwert Animation bekommt?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35

Rngmonster ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von monsterfresser Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey danke für die Infos, aber wenn ich right shift und 1-4 drücke führt er nur die normalen Tränkeanimationen aus.
    Könnte man irgendwie das verändern, dass der Degen wieder die standard Schwert Animation bekommt?
    Kann man leider nicht ändern, liegt am Renderer. Ich kann z.B. Num 1-3 nicht benutzen, da mein Game crashen würde, dank dem Renderer. Aber mit Shift + Num1-3 funktionierts.. Ist sehr doof gemacht, vorallem dass man nicht mal selbst die Bindings ändern kann..
    Was helfen kann, ist Shift + Num1-4 SPAMMEN, also mächtig spammen, dann kannst du Glück haben & es funktioniert.

MULTI LANGUAGE Community Discord Server for Gothic and other stuff: https://discord.gg/dt9RQFZ

Live Stream:

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36

Tentarr ist offline
    @ Monster Nein das geht nicht, es kann auch sein das du linke shift taste plus die numblock zahlen drücken musst.

@ beast wenn du die tasten für die tränke nutzen willst, schalt doch einfach den numblock aus, dann sollten die hotkeys gehen, da bei deaktiviertem numblock dann nicht die Funktionen des renderer aktiviert werden und es nicht zu einem Crash kommt.

@ Land that quote from xardas is a advice that you need a powerful weapon, you don't really need uriziel to kill the dragons. A other weapon is also effective.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37

Rngmonster ist offline
    @ beast wenn du die tasten für die tränke nutzen willst, schalt doch einfach den numblock aus, dann sollten die hotkeys gehen, da bei deaktiviertem numblock dann nicht die Funktionen des renderer aktiviert werden und es nicht zu einem Crash kommt.
    Nein, funktioniert auch nicht. Numlock aus -> nichts funktioniert. Nicht mal die Returning Keybindings. Schon alles in meinen 200+ Stunden Spielzeit getestet.
    Ich müsste den Renderer ausschalten, anders funktionieren die Tasten ohne Probleme nicht. Und ja, ich benutze den R2.0 Renderer.

Live Stream:

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38

Tentarr ist offline
    Sehr schade. Bei mir hat das immer funktioniert

19. Beiträge anzeigen #39
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Hello I'm back.

I need some pointers of what to do in the valley of Adanos, or what's it's name.

I found around some things:
    10 unreadable ancient stone tablets,
    one magical ancient tablet
    3 pieces of road
    key water-carrier
    What to do with them?
    I'm now at the Giant Temple of Amu'Anos there are 2 named mini sleepers in front of it that I can' kill in the normal manner, what's the catch ? You can't drop some pillar in their head like for the Karakusta (EPIC).
    Speaking of Karakusta, if you continue venturing you will eventually enter in a new area and find a closed temple, the only way inside I bound it was like a beetle bug transformation, but inside I didn't find nothing of value and you can't teleport from that area, so no return, stuck.
    There is another Maya pyramid with a closed door, how to open it?
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40

Tentarr ist offline
    Hi tharr here a few answers.

First the routine for the desert:

You have to find the 4 temple/ temple ruins and kill all undead and seeker demons, then open the 4 chests there with the keys from the guardians. then go to the middle of the desert and interact with the statues there,
    then you can get the golden thing from the pyramid in the southwest,
    then go the new area with the sealed temple, that where you can´t teleport away,
    the entrance is not the sealed gate, it´s when you are walking the slope to the gate then you can climp up the rocks on the left side and then jump from the higher ground to the temple,
    then follow the path of the temple and find the tear of adanos,
    in your inventory combine the golden thing and the tear and get the new golden amulett
    Now 5 stone guardins spawn in the desert, find all of them, kill them and loot the stone pieces. To kill the stone guardians, wear the new golden amulet and use the hammer which is effective against all stone guardians. Then Combine again in your inventory the 5 stone pieces.
    Then go to the north pyramid and kill the two seeker demons, to damage them the two demon needs to stand together. Then collect the stone table from them.
    Then go to the pyramid in the southwest and interact with the stone table in the smaller building, then read the new stone table in your inventory,
    then enter the pyramid in the north, read all stone tables there and do the new tasks after that, everything is clear.

The unreadable stone tables are for a quest from riordian he will give you this quest some time after you enter the desert. IN total ther are 15 stone tables to find.
    Key water carrier is a item to use the fountain near the buikding in the center of the desert, with the fountain and empty bottles you can create adanos water which fully heals you.

Seite 2 von 33 « Erste 123456913 ... Letzte »