Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 8 von 33 « Erste ... 4567891011121519 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 141 bis 160 von 648
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #141
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Rngmonster

Rngmonster ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Landros Beitrag anzeigen
    Thnaks a lot. Sadly tought, About Greg I'll probably see in my future Templar playtrough. I've already lost the Save soul quest, but I am repairing their old ship right now...

EDIT: After repairing the pirates ship, Skip says I should come back after two days if I wanna join them in hteir visit to "something"... I believe its the pirate city. I came back after two days and he still tells me their not ready. I came back after three, four, and then five days... their still not ready. Did I miss something? O_o
    You wont ship with them since its not out yet
    I'm kind of a Gothic GOD.

MULTI LANGUAGE Community Discord Server for Gothic and other stuff: https://discord.gg/dt9RQFZ

Live Stream:
    https://www.twitch.tv/xesotech Jede Frage kann beantwortet werden.

Returning 2.0 New Balance Komplettlösung *klick*

2. Beiträge anzeigen #142
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    What would be the best way of doing mining on hard dificulty? You get tired very easily, but nameless doesn't seem to wanna sleep, even though his tired at about 100%. What would the solution be?

3. Beiträge anzeigen #143
    Adventurer

Bimor ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Landros Beitrag anzeigen
    What would be the best way of doing mining on hard dificulty? You get tired very easily, but nameless doesn't seem to wanna sleep, even though his tired at about 100%. What would the solution be?
    That's a restriction of the hard difficulty. You can only sleep as long as you were awake before. So if you slept, then run around 5 hours and do stuff and want to sleep again, you can only sleep for 5 hours independently from your exhaustion percentage. With that they want to prevent getting unlimited bonuses and gold from hard difficulty upwards.

So mining is very restricted by this problem and you can only mine a bit of ore everytime because your exhaustion percentage and possible hours to sleep should match at some point, otherwise it can be really frustrating. The only reliable way of decreasing your percentage other than sleeping (that I know of) is the adanos water which you can get from the adanos desert. It decreases the exhaustion by 50% or fully, I can't remember right now.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #144
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Thanks for the answer. So, basically, on hard mining is a no no. Crap. No more swords to sale... no more free tons of coins to be had...

All I can think of is mining each evening and morning, provided you sleep during the night, wich I do. Is there any penalty for having constant 100% eshaustion? I can picture myself running around all day doing quest with that amount...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #145
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Normally you take more damage, your endurance shoud be faster dry away and you should get faster hunger.
    Addtional to the sleeping problematic, every four hours you are awake you can addtional sleep one hour more, so 4 hours awake mean 5 hour sleep and at some bonfires you can rest till 3 hours, these hours don´t count to your sleep hour counter, so with them you can rest 3 addtional hour.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #146
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    In the "controls" section of the options menu there's something called "relaxing". Would that be the lying around stance? Does that help restoring stamina? If yes, whats the key for that? In "controls" it sais its "numpad 5", but when ever I hit "numpad 5" nameless drinks a holy water botle if I've got some debilitating effects, or if not, it simply says theres no such effects.

So, Tentarr... its still possible to spam the mining then. Extremely difficult, but possible. All it takes is loads of patience, and boredom.
    Geändert von Landros (19.09.2017 um 12:25 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #147
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    I'm in the dragon island to the bridge with 2 switches who must be shoot with bow/crossbow and the arrows does not heat them no mater from what angle I try. Does anyone meet this problem?
    My save is this: https://ufile.io/5one8

Can someone upload it to his computer, open the bridge and give me the save back, please?
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

8. Beiträge anzeigen #148
    Veteran Avatar von Lord Lycidas

Lord Lycidas ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Natatos Beitrag anzeigen
    Deswegen empfehle ich (wie oben) immer, den Boss zu hitten und dann irgendwo raufzuklettern, der Fernkampfangriff dieser Schläferviecher ist nicht so stark und wird auch selten gecastet.
    In der Adanos-Wüste -praktisch überall außer die Bosse resetten sich, weil sie extrem schwer für Ranges designed wurden - gibt es für fast jeden Boss eine Möglichkeit hinter einer Deckung oder einem auf einen Felsen/Vorsprung die Gegner zu töten.
    Das erfordert zwar ein bisschen Übung da man so auch manche Bossmechaniken nicht umgehen kann, lohnt sich aber auch, da man nicht getroffen wird dabei.
    also das mit dem hit&run oder iwo raufklettern wäre ja alles kein Thema. Allerdings bekommt ich bei jedem hit den Manaburn. und ich bin lvl50 und über 500 Mana.
    Sorry, aber die Teile sind nicht zu packen. ach das schlimmste hätte ich fast vergessen: den dämlichen Spell casten die bei mir alle 10 sec und er durchdringt auch Wände -.-

Edit: achja, sie buffen dann zu allem Überfluss noch ihre HP wieder hoch...
    "Sind deine Mädchen noch vollzählig?"
    "Na klar, oder glaubst du, ich will wegen sowas im Knast landen?"
    "(irritiert)Ähh nein, nicht volljährig, ich meine vollzählig, ist dir mal ein Mädchen abhanden gekommen?"
    lol
    Geändert von Lord Lycidas (19.09.2017 um 19:54 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #149
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Beasteh Beitrag anzeigen
    You wont ship with them since its not out yet
    I've been watching you play Returning on twitch. Huge amounts of patience there. O_o

But I had a question... I've seen you gathering plants and stuf from the ground while bypassing the animation (just like in the latest community patches of gothic 3). How do you do that? It would save me a world of pain.

EDIT: LOL when I was talking about patience, I was talking about your patience... it managing to beat it ) That could be missinterpreted...
    Geändert von Landros (20.09.2017 um 11:24 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #150
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Rngmonster

Rngmonster ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Lord Lycidas Beitrag anzeigen
    also das mit dem hit&run oder iwo raufklettern wäre ja alles kein Thema. Allerdings bekommt ich bei jedem hit den Manaburn. und ich bin lvl50 und über 500 Mana.
    Sorry, aber die Teile sind nicht zu packen. ach das schlimmste hätte ich fast vergessen: den dämlichen Spell casten die bei mir alle 10 sec und er durchdringt auch Wände -.-

Edit: achja, sie buffen dann zu allem Überfluss noch ihre HP wieder hoch...
    Holy Water. Und wenn sie zu lange out of combat sind, resetten se halt. Was ja normal ist :P
    I'm kind of a Gothic GOD.

MULTI LANGUAGE Community Discord Server for Gothic and other stuff: https://discord.gg/dt9RQFZ

Live Stream:
    https://www.twitch.tv/xesotech Jede Frage kann beantwortet werden.

Returning 2.0 New Balance Komplettlösung *klick*

11. Beiträge anzeigen #151

Tentarr ist offline
    @ Land

This is easy, go in your system folder and open the gothic ini, there is one entry called No_Take_Anim set this entry to 1.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #152
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Tnaks again mate!

13. Beiträge anzeigen #153
    Ranger Avatar von witchergothic

witchergothic ist offline
    can't find the dragon root near the cave with Brago i've red on rpg-russia this: "На уступе справа от входа в пещеру Браго, пройти чуть вперед"
    p.s. some screenshot on it's location would be nice [Bild: ab.gif]

14. Beiträge anzeigen #154
    Legende Avatar von Malak

Malak ist offline
    Wo finde ich denn das Einhandlehrbuch für den Ork in der Stadt? Soll wohl dieses Buch sein. Nach Suche angeblich ganz oben in Xardas' Turm...aber da ist nichts. Hab auch schon mit goto vob itwr_einhandbuch probiert, aber no vobs found.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #155

Tentarr ist offline
    In xardas Turm im Mienen Tal, nicht dem versunkenen, im ersten stock ist ein Bücher Regal das man anklicken kann.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #156

Tentarr ist offline
    @ witcher can you explain where on rpg russia do you find this advice?
    This one is not listed on the offical faq page:

http://rpgrussia.com/index.php?topic=11134.0

17. Beiträge anzeigen #157

Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    @ witcher can you explain where on rpg russia do you find this advice?
    This one is not listed on the offical faq page:

http://rpgrussia.com/index.php?topic=11134.0
    here you go buddy line 17
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Готика 2_ Возвращ&.jpg  
    Geändert von witchergothic (21.09.2017 um 00:16 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #158

Tentarr ist offline
    I took the wrong herb

I warped to all dragon root plants with a new game, but there was nothing near brago.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #159

Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    I took the wrong herb

I warped to all dragon root plants with a new game, but there was nothing near brago.
    They most likely removed it and forgot to make the change in their: "spravocnik" .I've lost good... pointless time searching for that dragon root there

20. Beiträge anzeigen #160
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Hello again! Yeah... It's me... more questions O_o

In the case of the "Damned Lighthouse" is there a good outcome? I mean... If I go and light the bloody light, Jack is dead. If I don't, three shadows attack, and although I can kill them, Jack is still dead, as he's gonna invariably jump into the fight and... yep, you guessed it, DIE. R.I.P. Jack...

Needless to say, I'd like him to survive. Any chance of managing that?

Seite 8 von 33 « Erste ... 4567891011121519 ... Letzte »