Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 6 von 33 « Erste ... 23456789101317 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 101 bis 120 von 648
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #101
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    I already did that quest. And Hannah did say she gave me the key, but guess what!? O_o I didn't get a key. And I can't open that particular locked chest.

I did load a previous save and tried again, but to no avail. Sadly, its bugged for this play-trough.

EDIT: I checked with a more attentive eye. I do have the key, but the chest doesn't recognise it as being the right one, as it still sais "I need the right key..."

Edit 2: What can you tell me about the quest "Magic powder Galahada"?

And is there a bug report thred where I could post the bugs I find. Who knows, perhaps its gonna help the guys...
    Geändert von Landros (14.09.2017 um 15:04 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #102
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    She don´t give you a key, she give you a wallet and inside is the key.

For the other quest, go to the pirate camp, loot a cannonball and shoot the cannon.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #103
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    @ tharr
    You need a legendary weapon, silver weapons are too weak. Kill the souls quicker.
    What legendary weapon Tentarr?

I tried to defeat him with Uriziel, Mad Crusader Sword, Silver Rune Sigil Sword, all legendary, all of them too weak damage and when he spawns souls, after I kill them is completely regenerated ... I fight with him for over 15 minutes and he-s still regenerating.
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #104
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Regarding the quest "Magic Salvation". The one in witch Brutus the squire asks you to beg Milten to conjure a women.

Milten sais everything will be done until the next day in the afternoon. (tomorrow afternoon)

I go to Milten at that appointed time and... nothing. No new dialogue.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #105
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Landros Beitrag anzeigen
    Regarding the quest "Magic Salvation". The one in witch Brutus the squire asks you to beg Milten to conjure a women.

Milten sais everything will be done until the next day in the afternoon. (tomorrow afternoon)

I go to Milten at that appointed time and... nothing. No new dialogue.
    I didn't had this quest. This happens in VoM, in Ch 3? Brutus is the one who's afraid of bugs, right?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #106
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Yes. But I'm still in Chapter 2. Anyway.. I managed to solve it. You had to speak to Brutus again immediately after speaking to Milten. And it was actually in the night not in the afternoon.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #107
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Landros Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes. But I'm still in Chapter 2. Anyway.. I managed to solve it. You had to speak to Brutus again immediately after speaking to Milten. And it was actually in the night not in the afternoon.
    So, is like an Easter Egg...

8. Beiträge anzeigen #108
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    What legendary weapon Tentarr?

I tried to defeat him with Uriziel, Mad Crusader Sword, Silver Rune Sigil Sword, all legendary, all of them too weak damage and when he spawns souls, after I kill them is completely regenerated ... I fight with him for over 15 minutes and he-s still regenerating.
    are you playing on hard difficulty? I played with medium and hadn't big broblems with it - tried with Uriziel and Sigil swords - the faster you eliminate souls the better - and each round it respawns weaker (less hp) and if all sould eliminated afaik guardians to not respawn.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

9. Beiträge anzeigen #109
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    Okay normal process:

Go to the shooting range at onars farm at 18:40, look at the loas dance, yes it will take 10 minutes of time, talk with her that you are better than the people on onars farm, this starts the quest ghost.... you have to collect three items for loa,
    1. poem or lyrics, can be bought by matteo,
    2. a necklace of black pearls, need 5 black pearls and matteo need his tools back, then he will make the necklace for you.
    3. A flower blue... find at the way to the golden dragon in yarkendar.
    Give all three items to loa and never ask for a reward. Addtional if you want to correct solve this, never sleep with one of the bitches in the harbor.
    Then meet her at the lighthouse at 24 hours at the same day you finished the quest, its a failure in her dialoag that she is talking about the next day, talk with her, first and second answers are the same thing she was saysing, the last answers is i can understand them.
    Then wait short untill loa disappear, then go down the lighthouse and go to the back of building, watch the cutscene.
    Wait one day, then talk again with loa and if you have meor than 70 rhetoric you can talk with her about her sorrows.
    This starts the quest forgetten memories.
    1. Talk with Coragon the bar keeper and ask of food. Wait one day and collect it.
    2. Go to Gorax and buy two bottles of wine.
    3. Do a picknick with her.
    After that you need also to do a quest in the pirates camp, go to the northern beach and go to the broken ship, talk about it with greg and with skip, find a carpenter and repair the ship. After that talk again with loa in khornis and then in yarkendar with her.
    After that there is no following quest because the new area drakki is not yet ingame.
    I've done everithing untill getting the "Forgothen memories" quest.

Dow that its started, I've got no dialogue options with eather Coragon or Gorax. What to do?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #110

Tentarr ist offline
    Do you have 70 rhetoric skill?
    Did your hero offers Loa to do a picnic in the forest?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #111
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Ah... nope. I do not have 70 rhetoric. Will another dialog option appear once I do or should I just load a save game before talking to her?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #112

Tentarr ist offline
    You don't need to load a save, seems like you can start the quest without the rhetoric skill but Loa will first talk about this topic with 70 rhetoric skill.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #113
    Waldläufer

KartmanX2 ist offline
    hänge immernoch bei der quest "dark order". komme immernoch nicht in die gruft wo inubis ist. Habe mit dem aoe spell die ganzen Skelette erwischt aber die gruft öffnet sich immernoch nicht. ne andere Idee?

14. Beiträge anzeigen #114

Tentarr ist offline
    Ich hätte grad Zeit, wenn du willst kannst du einen save hochladen und ich schau es mir an.
    Sonst ist es grad schwer zu beurteilen, da man eigentlich nur den Schlüssel braucht
    Falls du einen hoch lädst, schreib bitte die Returning Version noch dazu, damit ich die richtige verwende.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #115
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Any news about the release of the next version?

16. Beiträge anzeigen #116

Tentarr ist offline
    They are developing two new areas and several other things. I guess this will take some time.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #117
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Hello again.

Regarding the cave behind the piramid in Khorinis containing a ring of invincibility and some stone golems... how do I get inside there? I just bought the map and gave it back to Hanna. Pls tell me I didn't have to have the map. I did read it though. And can't find a switch no were...

And about those 5 books "Ancient Tale". I found only 2-5. Were would the first one be? And do they have a use, ore are they there only to be sold? Can't seam to be able to read them at the moment.
    Geändert von Landros (16.09.2017 um 18:47 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #118

Tentarr ist offline
    In the small building next to the pyramid is a hidden stone pillar switch, it's in the left corner behind some grass.

The books are for a fire mage quest but everybody can find them, so just sell them to galahand.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #119
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    What about the quest "people camp" in witch I need to find people to hire at the former bandit/dark stranger tower, nowadays my private little fort. Who do I have to hire as a manager? I tought Ganerni and Viper would be greath choices, but no dialogue options with them.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #120

Tentarr ist offline
    Viper is a miner and the other one just an idiot
    There are only two manager possible, it´s either erol or the former assistent of fernando, he is staying in orlans tavern.
    After you hire a manager you can hire the rest of the people for your camp.

Seite 6 von 33 « Erste ... 23456789101317 ... Letzte »