Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 5 von 33 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 81 bis 100 von 648
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #81
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Tentarr... I had a filling that Rhetoric will have some impact. :P Right now, it stands at a low 25% (beginner).

What doest the Intelligence attribute affect? Is it important for a strength based paladin?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #82
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    @ Natatos, damit sollten deine Zauber den Effekt der normalen Guruzauber bekommen, sprich das du random gegner einschlafen lässt.

@ Land
    Intelligence increases spell damge but only for characters with mage guild. So you won´t need it.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #83
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Landros Beitrag anzeigen
    Tentarr... I had a filling that Rhetoric will have some impact. :P Right now, it stands at a low 25% (beginner).

What doest the Intelligence attribute affect? Is it important for a strength based paladin?
    Landros , what guild are you now?

What guild you intend to be next time? If will ever be a next time for you...
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #84
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    @ Tharr
    In the building where you fight raven the second time there is in the right room a teleporter, you can use them after raven is dead, you have to claw of beliar, have more than 2000 hp and have more than 350 str or dex or more than 800 Mana.
    I Have more than 2000 HP I have more than 350 STR but the Claw is not converted, so I dn wear it, dos mean that I can't enter in that special room to take the uberarmor?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #85

Tentarr ist offline
    You can enter it but save before it, you can´t leave the new area untill you kill the final boss.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #86
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    For the quest Ancient Curse, Rademes ( or how is called that ancient ghost) use to be next to Saturas on the road to the golden dragon.
    I have to inform him that I lifted the curse but he vanish without a trace...

Also what's the best way to defeat the ghost Asinok, the one who sown souls who if not pacified become undead? It seem that I do a very little damage to it and until I kill all the soul he completely regenerate ...

My silver weapon, same like the Innos Rage is almost useless .
    Geändert von Tharr (13.09.2017 um 19:05 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #87
    Neuling

wedka ist offline
    Hi everyone.
    I have a question about Bow of Shadows given by Falk after we beat him. Is it kinda bugged or just arrows are piercing enemy's armor so often that any other bows are worse than that? I.e. i own bow from Gonzales - damage is always the same (bow dmg+dex-enemy's armor = damage), but Bow of Shadows sometimes inflict normal 550-600 dmg and sometimes 800-1000. This makes this bow far better than any other - should it work that way?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #88
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    Landros , what guild are you now?

What guild you intend to be next time? If will ever be a next time for you...
    At the moment, I'm in the militia, thus I'll be a paladin. Next, I would like to try a templar of the brotherhood and after a mage of fire. It all depends on how long it takes for me to finish this first playtrough, as next month Elex is gonna come out, and I'll be playing that fo a while.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #89

Tentarr ist offline
    @ tharr

The ghost sometime switch the place between road to golden dragon and his first spawn point in the temple at the water mage camp in yarkendar.

You need a legendary weapon, silver weapons are too weak. Kill the souls quicker.

@ wedka
    You have forgot the different arrow types, the bow of shadow has its own arrow type which has a random bonus damage effect.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #90
    Neuling

wedka ist offline
    @Tentarr
    Ok, so it makes bow of shadows OP, other bows even if they have much higher base damage, in overall they are weaker. Maybe in 7th Chapter there will be something more powerful, but using one bow almost entire game isn't much fun

11. Beiträge anzeigen #91

Tentarr ist offline
    There are other bows with much more base damage, also you have to think it depends a little bit on which difficulty level you are playing.
    The arrows you need for the bow can only be made daily by bosper and it´s limited to 50 arrows. On hard and legendary you can´t sleep every time you can´t make infinite arrows for the bow.
    I know that if you are bospers apprentice you can learn how to do the arrows by yourself but I don´t remeber at the materials you need but I was thinking you was alawys also limited to produce them.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #92
    Neuling

wedka ist offline
    Yea, unfortunately on normal difficulty I can buy as much arrows as I want. Sure I could not use that bow at all but why not using it when it's 2-times better than any other

13. Beiträge anzeigen #93
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Landros Beitrag anzeigen
    At the moment, I'm in the militia, thus I'll be a paladin. Next, I would like to try a templar of the brotherhood and after a mage of fire. It all depends on how long it takes for me to finish this first playtrough, as next month Elex is gonna come out, and I'll be playing that fo a while.
    Then you fallow the same path like me, and intent to be as me next time a Templar, for the third time I tough to be a dark mage.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #94
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Hello again! Yep... more questions. If it ever gets tiring pls let me know. :P I'll take a break from asking...

1) Whats the deal with Merdarions "Strange Ruins" quest? I found the strange ruins in the canion (a teleport platform near the cave in the canyon) but there's nothing there to interact with.

2) How do I make a "green novice" swampweed role? In Vanilla, you would do it at the alchemy stand. Now... no idea. At the alchemy stand in the tabaco section there's only the option to blend tabaco.(honey, dark mushroom, swampweed) No green novice option.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #95

Tentarr ist offline
    Never tired^^ Questions are the purpose of a forum.

1. That quest you solve automatic after you achieve to use the teleporter, so don´t worry about that one.
    2. You need to use a new work table, it´s a bog pot with a seat, it´s in font of fortuno. To use it you need a stomper can be found in the room where the water mages sleep in yarkendar, it´s in one of the corners of the room.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #96
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Thanks a lot mate! You've got tremendous reserves of patience!

17. Beiträge anzeigen #97
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    And again... another question.

This one is regarding the NPC "Loa".

What should I do regarding her?
    I just went and spoke to her and she starting speaking to me as if we had met at the lighthouse, wich we didn't. (nameless: after our meting at the lighthouse... etc. wtf? O_o) All I ever met at the lighthouse were three bandits and afterwards, Jack asking me for a new pipe.
    And then, I got a new quest "Forgothen memories Loa". In witch of course I haven't got the faintest idea what to do, and I don't really understand much froms its pseudo-english translation sadly... Usually I do, but not now...

So, what would the normal evolution of questing with her be?
    What should I have done for her to speak with me?

I loaded a previous save and I'll live it be till I get some wisdom from you Tentarr

Edit: I mention that I've freed the missing people from the bandits and already checked on Patrick and Cord about it.
    Geändert von Landros (14.09.2017 um 13:50 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #98

Tentarr ist offline
    Okay normal process:

Go to the shooting range at onars farm at 18:40, look at the loas dance, yes it will take 10 minutes of time, talk with her that you are better than the people on onars farm, this starts the quest ghost.... you have to collect three items for loa,
    1. poem or lyrics, can be bought by matteo,
    2. a necklace of black pearls, need 5 black pearls and matteo need his tools back, then he will make the necklace for you.
    3. A flower blue... find at the way to the golden dragon in yarkendar.
    Give all three items to loa and never ask for a reward. Addtional if you want to correct solve this, never sleep with one of the bitches in the harbor.
    Then meet her at the lighthouse at 24 hours at the same day you finished the quest, its a failure in her dialoag that she is talking about the next day, talk with her, first and second answers are the same thing she was saysing, the last answers is i can understand them.
    Then wait short untill loa disappear, then go down the lighthouse and go to the back of building, watch the cutscene.
    Wait one day, then talk again with loa and if you have meor than 70 rhetoric you can talk with her about her sorrows.
    This starts the quest forgetten memories.
    1. Talk with Coragon the bar keeper and ask of food. Wait one day and collect it.
    2. Go to Gorax and buy two bottles of wine.
    3. Do a picknick with her.
    After that you need also to do a quest in the pirates camp, go to the northern beach and go to the broken ship, talk about it with greg and with skip, find a carpenter and repair the ship. After that talk again with loa in khornis and then in yarkendar with her.
    After that there is no following quest because the new area drakki is not yet ingame.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #99
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Could you also tell me were to find Mateos tools pls? In my first easy playtrough I got to chapter 3 and didn't get a wiff of them. Gone trough Khorinis, Jharkendar and the Valley of Mines. Of course, In the Valley of Mines I didn't get everywhere...

At the moment, I'm watching Loa spin herself around mercenaries ) Nice addition though.

I would love to tell you guys what triggered the premature progresion of the quest, but I really haven't got the faintest idea. All I can say is that even after starting the normal progression, I've still got the "Are you crazy?" dialog option with her.

Edit: Guess I'm gonna fail the quest...I've already got the "Lover Hero" achievement I tought Nameless deserved some relaxing after all those hard earned fights )
    Geändert von Landros (14.09.2017 um 14:10 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #100

Tentarr ist offline
    You can still complete the quest but you will not get the best reward.

The tools are in a chest in the thiefs island but you need the key from hannah, which you first get if you do the quests from ther sisters abigail in the pirate camp.

Seite 5 von 33 « Erste 1234567891216 ... Letzte »