Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 4 von 33 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 61 bis 80 von 648
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #61
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    @ Sumpf bin mir grad nicht sicher was du genau meinst.

Du sollst in der Mine ( im unteren Teil) nur den Teleportstein selbst finden und diesen dann dem Magier bringen. Du benutzt selbst nicht den Teleporter.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #62
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    I'm next to the tree of life with the root of life from the druid but I don't know how to root it into the tree or what to do with it. If I activate it in my inventory it gets eaten by NH
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #63

Tentarr ist offline
    You have to go to the circle of life, it´s near the tree, there is also a teleporter. There is a stone altar which you have to use.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #64
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    I purify myself entered in the sacred chamber, took the crown of Adanos, wear it(no journal entries) what to do next?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #65

Tentarr ist offline
    Normally after you left the pyramid there should be a tracking shot to your next goal.
    You have to go to the cave in the north, it´s path at the mountrains at the left side of the north pyramid, go there, follow the path and at the glowling light pray while you are wearing the crown and/or the golden scepter and the follow the invisible path to the other side.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #66
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    Normally after you left the pyramid there should be a tracking shot to your next goal.
    You have to go to the cave in the north, it´s path at the mountrains at the left side of the north pyramid, go there, follow the path and at the glowling light pray while you are wearing the crown and/or the golden scepter and the follow the invisible path to the other side.
    I have a big problem with visibility in Gothic 2, more of it with DX 11, all the objects are rendered when they are close to me, far away I see just a empty world, when I approach start to be seen trees, bushes, buildings, etc.
    That's why I didn't find the Rock Guardians and a lot of things, and now I don't see that light.

For adjusting visibility in Gothic.ini there are:

sightValue=14 range of visibility: 0=20% ... 14=300%

zVobFarClipZScale=3 with this setting you can tune the object visibility range. (range: 1..3)

There is something else to help me, some suggestions?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #67
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    I have a question regarding demon S'enyak. If I summon and kill him without using the spell "cross of elements" there is a problem? It dies nevertheless ...
    How can it's soul be trapped again in the sword(as alternative) ? Bad English translation ...

For the creation of "Rune Sigil" I need RESIN , what's that, the residue from cutting tree? How to obtain it, not in inventory ...

Also I have 3 pieces of adamant in my inventory, for what is needed? This is a references to adamantium from X Men? Or the mineral adamant=diamond ?

Where in the Valley of Ancestors is that famous armor/ toughest from the game can be found? In the temple I killed Raven was a dexterity based one...Er'Hazira.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #68
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Adamant... probably adamantium. :P No idead of course...

Another question. In the Assasin Guild chain of quests, what the solving of the last quest "foxhole". I remember reading something about Dexter's bandit camp. That would be awesome. Could you please tell me what to do? Thanks a lot for the patience.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #69

Tentarr ist offline
    @ Tharr

You can only kill the demon with the cross of elements or if you have the soul stealer ability.
    To get the soul eater ability you have to talk about this possiblity with the golden dragon, then with xardas, then go to the habor to the place where rengaru runs after you expose him as a thief, there should be a new named paladin, talk with him three times and beat him up, after that talk with him and force him to talk about information, then steal the key from hagen, then go to the paladin island, entrance is in the cave near the gras camp near the black troll. There find the amulet and pray to Beliar, then use the rune.

Resin = pitch

Adamant no use except for selling them

In the building where you fight raven the second time there is in the right room a teleporter, you can use them after raven is dead, you have to claw of beliar, have more than 2000 hp and have more than 350 str or dex or more than 800 Mana.

@ Land you have to clear the distiller cave in the dark wood. Kill the goblin there and open the gate, then talk with the assissan woman.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #70
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    @ Tharr

You can only kill the demon with the cross of elements or if you have the soul stealer ability.
    To get the soul eater ability you have to talk about this possiblity with the golden dragon, then with xardas, then go to the habor to the place where rengaru runs after you expose him as a thief, there should be a new named paladin, talk with him three times and beat him up, after that talk with him and force him to talk about information, then steal the key from hagen, then go to the paladin island, entrance is in the cave near the gras camp near the black troll. There find the amulet and pray to Beliar, then use the rune.
    But I killed the Demon without casting any spell! Does that mean that I already had in my inventory the cross of elements? I remember that I had collected all the spheres for the Keeper's Quests.
    Good that I have a save prior to killing the demon, I will return and steal his soul! It will make the Claw better? How much affinity with Beliar I have to have to improve it. For the moment at -10 Beliar hates my guts

11. Beiträge anzeigen #71
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Time for another bug... Saturas asks for Vatra's letter so as to give me the key to the portal... but Vatras doesn't give me anything. I've already been inducted into the ring of water O_o

12. Beiträge anzeigen #72
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Landros Beitrag anzeigen
    Time for another bug... Saturas asks for Vatra's letter so as to give me the key to the portal... but Vatras doesn't give me anything. I've already been inducted into the ring of water O_o
    Have you spoke with, and killed Dexter? Until you don't present Vatras with Dexter's letter, he won't give you his consent , if I remember correctly.
    Have you imprisoned the weapon seller?

13. Beiträge anzeigen #73
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Yes and yes. You can't join the ring if water if you don't.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #74

Tentarr ist offline
    It was my fault tharr I misread your text.if you kill the demon without the soul catcher ability you can't use the claw.I don't think you have the cross, you actually need to craft this one.You have to pray at least one time to beliar to get the ability and probably a second one if you want to do the the helper quest from beliar.

@ land I don't think it's a bug, never one that can't solve this quest.did you bring all the stone pieces of the ornament to nefarian and complete the portal ring quest?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #75
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    I did... but it seams it has resolved it self O_o I just had to speak to Hagen again about entering the Valley of Mines, to be told to help the water mages first.

How can I find out how much Rhetoric I've got? In the character sheet, rhetoric isn't even mentioned.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #76
    Provinzheld Avatar von monsterfresser

monsterfresser ist offline
    Hey Leute,

da es gerade ziemlich schwer für mich ist gegen die Steinwächter zu kämpfen(dex char) habe ich magic arrows craften gelernt.
    Nur ist das Problem, dass Rock crystals ziemlich selten zu finden sind. Kennt ihr Händler die das verkaufen oder wisst ihr woher man
    das in Massen kriegt?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #77
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Landros Beitrag anzeigen
    I did... but it seams it has resolved it self O_o I just had to speak to Hagen again about entering the Valley of Mines, to be told to help the water mages first.

How can I find out how much Rhetoric I've got? In the character sheet, rhetoric isn't even mentioned.
    Press B , go o skills (anvil and hammer) and scroll down with low arrow, rhetoric is next to languages.
    You can increase rhetoric by reading books, lie/persuade about thieving when you're caught ( simplest way) and some special dialogues. That' all the way I know, may be more of it.

Also a question for Tentarr and other guru players :

Except for praying , what exactly increase and what exactly decrease the influence with Innos and Belliar. Also they are interconnected(influences)?
    Per example by killing undead seems that it pleases Innos, does Belliar hate it?

Observation: simple pray you can do also in your inventory statues of Innos or the small statue of demon.
    The valuable statue of Innos have some more options?

There are other things like this that weren't in original G2?

18. Beiträge anzeigen #78

Tentarr ist offline
    @ Land try to increase your rhetoric skill very early, you need it for several quests and you can change the outcomes of quests and dialoges with this skill.

@ monster
    Wird hauptsächlich von alchemie oder Magierhändler verkauft. Ansonsten schauen das du eine str Waffe mit stumpfen schaden findest, du du mit ringen oder dergleichen tragen kannst. Sobald du den Steinhammer im Zuge der Quest mit dem goldenen Drachen hast, sind Steinwächter eh nur noch witzgegner.

@ tharr

Most enemies doesn´t influence your karma with the gods. Exceptions are direct servants like paladins for innos or seeker, dragons or beliar mages for beliar.
    If you belong to a gods guild, then praying become interconnected, like as a firemage and you pray to beliar your innos karma will decrease, if you are a guru, dragonhunter, guardian or watermage that effect won´t happen.

You can do your daily pray to the innos statues or the demon one but you can´t use the gift option or increse your karma with gold at these ones.

Addtional to the karma counter there is also a crime counter, every time you steal items or do pickpockets these crime counters are increasing if your orayer count is smaller than your crime count your god will not listen to you.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #79
    Adventurer

Bimor ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von monsterfresser Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey Leute,

da es gerade ziemlich schwer für mich ist gegen die Steinwächter zu kämpfen(dex char) habe ich magic arrows craften gelernt.
    Nur ist das Problem, dass Rock crystals ziemlich selten zu finden sind. Kennt ihr Händler die das verkaufen oder wisst ihr woher man
    das in Massen kriegt?
    Nur durch sammeln und ab und an bei Händlern kaufen, aber Massen kommen da auch nicht zusammen. Wenn du die Quests der Jägergilde im 2. Kapitel soweit abeschlossen hast, müsstest du den speziellen Schuss bei Raffa lernen können (kostet allerdings ne Menge LP und Gold). Mit diesem kannst du "normalen" Bogenschaden an Skeletten, Steinwächtern und Trolle machen ( hängt dann von deinem Bogenskill ab), wird also für den späteren Spielverlauf als Dexchar auch nötig. Das könnte helfen, ansonsten lerne ich immer die Feuerregenspruchrolle herstellen bei Gallahad. Gerade in den Räumen mit 6 Steinwächtern spart das einige Nerven

20. Beiträge anzeigen #80
    Krieger Avatar von Natatos

Natatos ist offline
    Hallöchen,

ich habe im Schläfertempel diese Schläfermaske gefunden,
    da ich auf die 2000 EXP verzichtet habe und sie nun aufsetzen kann, gewährt sie mir die Fähigkeit "Sleeping Eye". Leider konnte ich nicht herausfinden was diese bringt.

Weißt das jemand?
    Ekhard: Warum? Ist doch nur ein harmloser kleiner Spaß!
    Held: Das sagt mein Schwert bestimmt auch, wenn es gleich in deiner Brust steckt!

Seite 4 von 33 « Erste 123456781115 ... Letzte »