Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 19 von 34 « Erste ... 8121516171819202122232630 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 361 bis 380 von 675
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #361 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von AngelOfGothic

AngelOfGothic ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Czudak Beitrag anzeigen
    Are you using the 2.4 version? And are you using saves from the v2.2/2.3?
    I'm using the latest version 2.4 and i haven't had any other version before, so no saves from older patches

2. Beiträge anzeigen #362 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von AngelOfGothic Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm using the latest version 2.4 and i haven't had any other version before, so no saves from older patches
    Supply me with your saves, please. The whole folder of them, compressed, would be the best. I will try the debugging console to determine what went wrong.
    Geändert von Czudak (17.10.2019 um 14:30 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #363 Zitieren
    Rookie

ultimasyq ist offline

Summoning Bug

Hey hey. So, I have a problem that I'm scratching my head over. I've got a level 21 Mage currently who's used summoning spells plenty of times before without any issue. However, when I summon any creatures now they instantly start attacking me. Would you have any fix for this?

4. Beiträge anzeigen #364 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ultimasyq Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey hey. So, I have a problem that I'm scratching my head over. I've got a level 21 Mage currently who's used summoning spells plenty of times before without any issue. However, when I summon any creatures now they instantly start attacking me. Would you have any fix for this?
    Yes, you can fix this by reading the changelog and the previous posts in this topic and the posts on ModDb for the mod. The book from Constantino should give you a hint on what's going on too.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #365 Zitieren
    Knight Commander Avatar von AngelOfGothic

AngelOfGothic ist offline
    Supply me with your saves, please. The whole folder of them, compressed, would be the best. I will try the debugging console to determine what went wrong.
    Sorry for the late response.I reinstalled everything and i was reminded that i didn't do this step Download and install the "Union v1.0e" package. Now it works just fine.

Btw where is Trokar?Which harbor ?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #366 Zitieren
    Neuling

ilberg ist offline
    Played newest version for about 33 hours, I've found these issues:
    1) Quest Alrik's sword is still not in questlog.
    2) I have no idea what is purpose of that tent behind stone circle near Lobart's farm. Is this another method how to get a pan?
    3) I could give Coragon Valentino's ring, although he told me about beating him several days later, when I've already given him the ring.
    4) There might be some issue with Erol's dialogue at his hut. I couldn't record what exactly though.
    5) Cord's quest (Good Fighter) isn't always completed in questlog, depending on what I ask, either joining or training, should be for both of course.
    6) There is still that issue with Bromor's dialogue I've already written about.
    7) Wolves are chasing scavengers behind field between Sekob's and Onar's farm
    8) When I give Rangar third beer he repeats line from second beer
    9) Is there a way how to get rid of items permanently? (clubs, rusty swords, spent torches, etc.)
    10) How exactly does merchant replenishing stock (at new chapter) work? And it is correctly implemented?
    11) In Dexter's written dialogue there is one line occuring twice. In second case he says something slightly different (line about wanted posters)
    12) One of minecrawlers in hidden cave (test of fire) got himself misplaced. When I returned it corrected itself
    13) Bridge near black troll has a step so it is impossible to walk across (I had to jump over that step).
    14) When I entered Valley of Mines there was no cutscene, instead there was complete darkness, but I could normally enter inventory, see my healthbar, draw my weapon. Curiously there was Diego's satchel and one goblin berry that I could pick up.
    15) Torches don't work.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #367 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von ilberg Beitrag anzeigen
    Played newest version for about 33 hours, I've found these issues:
    1) Quest Alrik's sword is still not in questlog.
    2) I have no idea what is purpose of that tent behind stone circle near Lobart's farm. Is this another method how to get a pan?
    3) I could give Coragon Valentino's ring, although he told me about beating him several days later, when I've already given him the ring.
    4) There might be some issue with Erol's dialogue at his hut. I couldn't record what exactly though.
    5) Cord's quest (Good Fighter) isn't always completed in questlog, depending on what I ask, either joining or training, should be for both of course.
    6) There is still that issue with Bromor's dialogue I've already written about.
    7) Wolves are chasing scavengers behind field between Sekob's and Onar's farm
    8) When I give Rangar third beer he repeats line from second beer
    9) Is there a way how to get rid of items permanently? (clubs, rusty swords, spent torches, etc.)
    10) How exactly does merchant replenishing stock (at new chapter) work? And it is correctly implemented?
    11) In Dexter's written dialogue there is one line occuring twice. In second case he says something slightly different (line about wanted posters)
    12) One of minecrawlers in hidden cave (test of fire) got himself misplaced. When I returned it corrected itself
    13) Bridge near black troll has a step so it is impossible to walk across (I had to jump over that step).
    14) When I entered Valley of Mines there was no cutscene, instead there was complete darkness, but I could normally enter inventory, see my healthbar, draw my weapon. Curiously there was Diego's satchel and one goblin berry that I could pick up.
    15) Torches don't work.
    You didn't install Union v1.0e; installing only Union "Gothic Game Patch" isn't enough.

1) It is, but only once Alrik wants the sword back for real (and that happens if he lost the pit fight, and then you challenged him again).
    2) I wanted a tent, I put a tent there. Plus an alternative way to get a pan, as you assumed.
    3) Fixed for 2.5.
    4) Checked; no issues.
    5) Fixed for 2.5.
    6) I ain't see issues with Bromor's dialogue. Please elaborate.
    7) Install Union v1.0e as it was discerned in the installation guide.
    8) As in the original NotR; I left it as it was.
    9) Depends on the item. Clubs, rusty swords, spent torches and other stupid stuff will disappear permanently if given to a merchant upon a new Chapter restocking.
    10) It works by adding new stuff upon Chapters transitions. It is correctly implemented. Also, install Union v1.0e as it was discerned in the installation guide.
    11) Fixed for 2.5.
    12) The issue with positioning of original NotR. Can't do squat with it at the moment. Also, install Union v1.0e as it was discerned in the installation guide.
    13) Can't do anything without editing that in Blender and I have no time for that at the moment.
    14)
    Install Union v1.0e as it was discerned in the installation guide.
    15) Install Union v1.0e as it was discerned in the installation guide.

Thank you for the feedback. Feel free to lay more of it on me.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #368 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von Xardas bs

Xardas bs ist offline
    Hi.
    After a long period of time i decided to play the game again and found this cool patch(pretty much everything that annoyed me back in the days are fixed now). However i have a problem that i cant seem to find a solution. Not sure if it comes from patch or the game itself. Anyway i constantly get good old access violation error when i try to load up a saved game. Otherwise patch works fine, game starts up and so on. Im using steam gold version of the game. But every third time or so when i try to load the same save game i get the error. If i load different saves it then it tends to work, but if i die and load the same save third or forth time it is a guaranteed crash. Any ideas? If you dont have ideas about the crash, then perhaps you have ideas how to close that access violation error, because every time i get it i have to force restart my computer as the error doesnt let me do anything else. I can not press the "X" to close that error.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #369 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Using 4gb patch already?
    Forumsuche ist blöd ? Dann benutz doch einfach die Threadinternesuche,einfach hier nachlesen:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post26090118

Fragen zu Returning 2.0 oder alternativem Balacing?
    Fast alle Antworten gibt es entweder im Startpost oder als bereits gestellte Frage in diesem Thread

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1536606-RETURNING-v2-0-und-Alternatives-Balancing-Installation-Stand-Fragen-Antworten-28

10. Beiträge anzeigen #370 Zitieren

Xardas bs ist offline
    Not sure what do you mean by that. I followed the installation guide of that patch including Union e and all that. But i didnt install anythig aditional that was not mentioned in the installation guide. Shoud i?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #371 Zitieren
    Union - Testphase Avatar von Niko5511

Niko5511 ist offline
    No. All patches are included in Union, also the 4 gb. Open systempack.ini. scroll down. There is a line at the buttom with reserveMBforsaves or something like that. Increase it to 80 mb. Should help you

12. Beiträge anzeigen #372 Zitieren

Xardas bs ist offline
    Still having a problem. First I tried your solution and it kind a worked, or at least it did something because i still got access violation at some point but with different description. So I figured i will do a complete clean install for the whole game and install all the stuff again following step by step guides. But the i dont have such a line in Systempack.ini file anymore to change it. And after clean install still the same problem. Managed to get a screenshot at least this time.
    Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Miniaturansichten angehängter Grafiken Untitled.png  

13. Beiträge anzeigen #373 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Xardas bs Beitrag anzeigen
    Still having a problem. First I tried your solution and it kind a worked, or at least it did something because i still got access violation at some point but with different description. So I figured i will do a complete clean install for the whole game and install all the stuff again following step by step guides. But the i dont have such a line in Systempack.ini file anymore to change it. And after clean install still the same problem. Managed to get a screenshot at least this time.
    Try Union v1.0b. Uninstall any other Unions beforehand.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #374 Zitieren
    Ranger

Vigarde ist offline
    I noticed the sneak attack being pretty ridiculous.
    To get some extra exp I tend to sucker-punch people from behind in Khorinis harbor.
    What happens now is that I outright kill them instead of knocking them out.
    Plus people and even monsters killed by the sneak attack don't seem to give any exp whatsoever.

Either it's something on my end or the sneak attack is actually broken.
    If it worked properly I'd say I love it even though I realize how overpowered and cheap the ability is.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #375 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Vigarde Beitrag anzeigen
    I noticed the sneak attack being pretty ridiculous.
    To get some extra exp I tend to sucker-punch people from behind in Khorinis harbor.
    What happens now is that I outright kill them instead of knocking them out.
    Plus people and even monsters killed by the sneak attack don't seem to give any exp whatsoever.

Either it's something on my end or the sneak attack is actually broken.
    If it worked properly I'd say I love it even though I realize how overpowered and cheap the ability is.
    I initially disabled it giving experience, but enabled it back in v2.5. Also, it's been developed to kill outright instead to render unconscious. There's no middle point with backstabbing in this mod ("I shall enter this blade 5 inch deep instead of usual 10 and pull it out at the last minute to prevent the target from dying; also, this is a completely feasible task").

As you can see, nothing's broken in this setup. Thanks for your feedback.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #376 Zitieren

Xardas bs ist offline
    Try Union v1.0b. Uninstall any other Unions beforehand.
    Does that mean a new and clean install for the YAUP aswell and starting a new game or can i use old saves?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #377 Zitieren
    Neuling

ilberg ist offline
    You didn't install Union v1.0e; installing only Union "Gothic Game Patch" isn't enough.

1) It is, but only once Alrik wants the sword back for real (and that happens if he lost the pit fight, and then you challenged him again).
    2) I wanted a tent, I put a tent there. Plus an alternative way to get a pan, as you assumed.
    3) Fixed for 2.5.
    4) Checked; no issues.
    5) Fixed for 2.5.
    6) I ain't see issues with Bromor's dialogue. Please elaborate.
    7) Install Union v1.0e as it was discerned in the installation guide.
    8) As in the original NotR; I left it as it was.
    9) Depends on the item. Clubs, rusty swords, spent torches and other stupid stuff will disappear permanently if given to a merchant upon a new Chapter restocking.
    10) It works by adding new stuff upon Chapters transitions. It is correctly implemented. Also, install Union v1.0e as it was discerned in the installation guide.
    11) Fixed for 2.5.
    12) The issue with positioning of original NotR. Can't do squat with it at the moment. Also, install Union v1.0e as it was discerned in the installation guide.
    13) Can't do anything without editing that in Blender and I have no time for that at the moment.
    14)
    Install Union v1.0e as it was discerned in the installation guide.
    15) Install Union v1.0e as it was discerned in the installation guide.

Thank you for the feedback. Feel free to lay more of it on me.
    So I've reinstalled the whole thing and it works. I suspected it might be something like that after I noticed that thing with torch.

1) If I understand that correctly in order to Alrik's sword appear in questlog I have to fight him first when he has only club, even though quest works properly without doing that.
    4) It went really fast, and I had no close saved game. It was some discrepancy between spoken and written dialogue line about Erol' relationship with mercenaries.
    6) After questioning Bromor about Lucia and his golden dish he ends this by remark "And how's that any business of yours?". Then he says "Do you want to have fun or not?", returning back into role of brothel owner offering again his services. However written line in subtitle is "Are you trying to make fun of me?", suggesting that Bromor is unhappy with prospects of being mocked. This is big difference in meaning.
    8) No in original NOTR he is saying how happy he is that I gave him free beer and that I am decent fellow.
    Now he is repeating information about orcs.
    9) BTW I don't like that orc weapons are now worthless.
    10) I found out that Fenia's stock that she gets after Nagur's deal disappears after second chapter transition. Halvor has 13 herrings in 1. chapter and 15 in second irregardless I buy them in first chapter or not. Rupert's stock also looks suspect.

16) Stone golems in cave near pyramids now can be killed when they are not assemblied. This makes them very easy to kill and very easy to get that ring in chest.
    17) I've managed to get stuck in Cornelius' bookstand.
    18) Wolves that appear in second chapter near Lobart's farm fight with farmers.
    19) Shouldn't key to Jharkendar disappear from inventory. It seems to me that I put that in that hole and left it there.
    20) It is somewhat confusing that dragon attack cutscene doesn't play immediately after stepping into Valley of Mines.

18. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #378 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline

g2 problem again

heyo, encountered a problem my man, launching gothic 2 yaup is fine and all starting a new game is fine and all, but when i launch the game and present with the main screen and title, there are tears and black lines flickering
    across the screen. especially at the bottom. if i try change resolution to full hd and press back and try to go to main menu my game crash, or any other resolution, right now my resolution is 3440x1440

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #379 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von CrashMorraKan

CrashMorraKan ist offline
    I need some feedback, peeps.

I'm currently working on a trait/perk system. The trait would be a one-shot thing that the player can select during the very first dialogue with Xardas (or they can skip on it entirely, so it wouldn't be obligatory). I initially planned to make a trait something that benefits the player while handicapping them in some other way. For example:

- Frost Guardian: +30% damage with "cold/ice" spells but -30% damage with "heat/fire" ones; or can't learn "cold/ice" spells at all and have "heat/fire" ones being easier to learn by half (halved LPs cost)
    - Flame Sentinel: the same as above but vice versa
    - Scalawag: easier Pickpocketing checks but needs more LPs to learn taking trophies/forging weapons/brewing potions/creating runes skills
    - Grunt: more Health per level (14 instead of 10) but less LPs per level too (8 instead of 10; or can't have more than 30 max. Mana or more than 100 max. Dexterity)
    - Thug: +15 to all protections but potions replenish less by 2/3 (both Healing and Mana)
    - Forager: Triple the meat yield from slain animals/monsters and raw meat/fried meat is thrice as replenishing but everything is 10% more expensive at merchants (also, gets 10% less money when selling stuff; doesn't affect the scripted, fixed prices)

this one im not feeling at all.

As for the perks, the player would gain a single (and only once) perk point at 25th level. That would allow them to learn the desired perk with a teacher (however, every teacher would teach a "secret" perk, so no one would know what a given teacher teaches until they would learn their perk knowledge; the list of teachers and their perks would be made available in the FAQ once the system is finished, though). For example:

- Resilience: +75 permanent max. Health, and the hint about a secret, remote arena
    - Close Quarters: +4% to either melee weapon skill (one- or two-handed) [additive] and +2 permanent Strength
    - Studious: +10 permanent max. Mana, and receives two very special, secret books
    - Long Range: +6% to either long range weapon skill (bows or crossbows) [additive] and +3 permanent Dexterity
    - Field Agent: fried food replenishes 25% more Health, and can open caskets for random loot (worth more than just selling the items)
    - Sunburnt: +10 Fire protection
    - Bloodied: +5 Magic protection and the special (flavor and/or quest) dialog options with certain NPCs
    - Rebound: +50 protection against special damage inflicted by all golems (and 25 reduction to falling damage)
    - Enlightened: +20 Learning Points and cheaper donations at statues of Innos [by 40%; no changes for Paladins and the blessings for their weapons])

this is however a great idea. sounds good.

The names are working titles and thus generic, and ought to change. Traits/perks would be available only to the player. They would have individual log entries under the "Specials" section. Traits/perks would be visible in the character's sheet as well (under the TRAIT and PERK respective sections). Finally, the values and effects or traits/perks are pretty random and shall seen being altered in some way.

If anyone, I mean, anyone, has an idea for a trait/perk, feel free to lay it on me. Also, I accept general feedback regarding the whole traits/perks concept.

Thanks in advance.

PS. Also, if anyone wants to collaborate on YAUP, give me a shout. But feel no pressure.
    idk how this reply works
    Geändert von CrashMorraKan (16.11.2019 um 17:55 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #380 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von CrashMorraKan Beitrag anzeigen
    heyo, encountered a problem my man, launching gothic 2 yaup is fine and all starting a new game is fine and all, but when i launch the game and present with the main screen and title, there are tears and black lines flickering
    across the screen. especially at the bottom. if i try change resolution to full hd and press back and try to go to main menu my game crash, or any other resolution, right now my resolution is 3440x1440
    Hey, bro. Did you follow the new installation guide, with the obligatory Union Gothic Game Patch AND Union v1.0e? Because that should be addressing the issue with high and ultra high resolutions already. If yes, and the graphic glitches and crashes still happens, could ask the original authors about the problem, since you know Russian language, please? The forum for Union (and SystemPack v1.8 as well) is here: https://worldofplayers.ru/threads/40376/

Someone also mentioned that disabling G-Sync for Gothic2.exe helps with the inability to launch the game and random CTDs.

Seite 19 von 34 « Erste ... 8121516171819202122232630 ... Letzte »