Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 23 von 34 « Erste ... 121619202122232425262730 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 441 bis 460 von 675
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #441 Zitieren
    Union - Testphase Avatar von Niko5511

Niko5511 ist offline
    for 1) it depends on the download location. cant be sure. but from russian forum i heard a lot of false warnings of virus scanners. Cant tell ja for sure.

for 2) avoid all program / program files folders please. it is common that it causes trouble. dont need to restart, just cut and insert whole folder, should work for gothic 2.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #442 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Maethoor ist offline
    It worked!

Thanks a lot!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #443 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Maethoor ist offline
    Hey guys,

I have one more question. Everything works great so far. I just have one little problem. I want the videos in full scale on the screen. When I use Full HD resolution and turn scale videos= to 1 I have a black screen. It only works with a much lower resolution (well ok for some reason its works sometimes accidentally). Of course I can always change the resolution after watching the intros etc. Just wanted to know if there might be a simple solution for that. Its not a big deal if there isnt because I can just change the resolution. Just wanted to know.

Thx in advance!
    Geändert von Maethoor (24.01.2020 um 10:37 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #444 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von mud-freak

mud-freak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Niko5511 Beitrag anzeigen
    as i see ninja a patch for running is released, do you know if they can be inserted into union loadorder (all ninjapatches? have you tested them?))
    I will quickly chime-in here.
    The patches that use Ninja are just patches (not "ninjapatches" or "ninjamods" or "ninjas" or anything). There is nothing special about them and they don't differ from other patches.

That's why they also do not need to be somehow loaded by Union. (Ninja itself may or may not be loaded with Union, depending on the Gothic installation, but) the patches just like any other patch just need to be in the Data directory to work.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #445 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Maethoor ist offline
    Hey guys,

is it possible to play the patch with an older playerkit than 2.8? (My girlfriends laptop is from work and the antivirus is blocking the playerkit. We dont have the admin rights to undo it.)

PS: It worked with 2.6f!
    Geändert von Maethoor (25.01.2020 um 22:01 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #446 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von SuperQuail

SuperQuail ist offline
    There are some really nice changes in this mod - serious quality of life improvements that I absolutely love. You have my respect and my gratitude but I must offer some feedback (don't hate me).

I do feel that some of the changes are unnecessary and distracting. Things like changing the 'Level Up' message to 'You've gained a level' is weird to me, maybe I'll get used to it but the renamed items and equipment are definitely questionable. I'm so used to their old names that it makes my head spin - but things like 'swampweed' are supposed to be one word. The changes to the hero's voice lines are also really weird; why did you add 'Oh oh oh!' to 'I can't read that.' as well as changing his damage scream?

The new textures make the world look more bland and somehow empty; the originals are more dirty and ironically more real looking.

I need some more time to test the mod but these are my first impressions.

EDIT - I'll also add that changing the walking animation depending on which guild you join is annoying. Every walk is slower than the default walk plus it makes it much harder to roleplay. Why would a mage who is disguised as a bandit walk like a priest everywhere? Just something to consider.
    Geändert von SuperQuail (26.01.2020 um 16:48 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #447 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Maethoor ist offline
    I have to agree with Super Quail on the fighting sounds. Its quite distracting to hear the hero make these constant "Ah" and "Oh" noises while fighting (also NPCs). I also miss the old death scream while watching my girlfriend play. Is there a way to change that?

PS: Dont get me wrong. All in all I really appreciate this patch.

Best regards!

8. Beiträge anzeigen #448 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von SuperQuail Beitrag anzeigen
    There are some really nice changes in this mod - serious quality of life improvements that I absolutely love. You have my respect and my gratitude but I must offer some feedback (don't hate me).

I do feel that some of the changes are unnecessary and distracting. Things like changing the 'Level Up' message to 'You've gained a level' is weird to me, maybe I'll get used to it but the renamed items and equipment are definitely questionable. I'm so used to their old names that it makes my head spin - but things like 'swampweed' are supposed to be one word. The changes to the hero's voice lines are also really weird; why did you add 'Oh oh oh!' to 'I can't read that.' as well as changing his damage scream?

The new textures make the world look more bland and somehow empty; the originals are more dirty and ironically more real looking.

I need some more time to test the mod but these are my first impressions.

EDIT - I'll also add that changing the walking animation depending on which guild you join is annoying. Every walk is slower than the default walk plus it makes it much harder to roleplay. Why would a mage who is disguised as a bandit walk like a priest everywhere? Just something to consider.
    Thanks for the feedback, Mr Ultra Partridge.

It was to be expected that some changes will be to your liking and some will be not, since I created a massive modification package. Alas, I have no time to create customized versions for particular people, so feel free to mod anything you want out of existence in YAUP with your own changes, please.

Zitat Zitat von Maethoor Beitrag anzeigen
    I have to agree with Super Quail on the fighting sounds. Its quite distracting to hear the hero make these constant "Ah" and "Oh" noises while fighting (also NPCs). I also miss the old death scream while watching my girlfriend play. Is there a way to change that?

PS: Dont get me wrong. All in all I really appreciate this patch.

Best regards!
    Good thing your problems, from the earlier posts, has been fixed. I was about to reply, but I'm busy at the moment with preparing v2.5 and stuff.

Thank you for the feedback.

Like I mentioned above in this post, to the Quail home, I don't have time to create customized versions, so feel free to alter the mod for the changes you want.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #449 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Maethoor ist offline
    Dear Czudak,

thank you for the answer. I would alter it if I could. Is there an instruction somewhere?

Best regards!

10. Beiträge anzeigen #450 Zitieren
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Ask at the editing Forum
    Forumsuche ist blöd ? Dann benutz doch einfach die Threadinternesuche,einfach hier nachlesen:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...1#post26090118

Fragen zu Returning 2.0 oder alternativem Balacing?
    Fast alle Antworten gibt es entweder im Startpost oder als bereits gestellte Frage in diesem Thread

https://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/threads/1536606-RETURNING-v2-0-und-Alternatives-Balancing-Installation-Stand-Fragen-Antworten-28

11. Beiträge anzeigen #451 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Maethoor Beitrag anzeigen
    Dear Czudak,

thank you for the answer. I would alter it if I could. Is there an instruction somewhere?

Best regards!
    So far, there were only you and da Quail who complained about the new SFXs. So, if there would be more people wanting this change, I will release an optional plugin to fix the issue. Until then, you would have to learn how to mod the game.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #452 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    After the seven months of being in "da works", the v2.5 of YAUP is here. Quick highlights:
    - finalized the economy side of everything (all items' prices, including the regular potions; the "base" total amount of gold, that's possible to obtain during the game, was made almost the same for each guild)
    - concluded the monsters' stats (the trolls were made slightly more hardcore)
    - added or restored some new content that's lore friendly or unobtrusive in execution (beware of Mire Corpses!)
    - polished many elements
    - moved the keys to their own inventory category, so they won't mix with the other items anymore
    - spiced the result up with even more bugfixing

The mod's archive's was also restructured, so now all it requires is to get unpacked into Gothic II NotR's main installation folder. The "executable" installation method is still being investigated, but it will too make an appearance in non-specified future.

All the Chapters' transition and loading screen graphics were modded to some extent, for a consistent appearance for the whole selection. Some of the popular optional modkits and packages were tested and determined for compatibility with YAUP and added to the installation guide if affirmative. Some bugs/inconsistencies/discrepancies that no one even knew about were eradicated. Implemented a few new ways to solve certain quests. Some background events were expanded upon and found their way into the final mix as well. Corrected several positioning issues with items and objects inside the worlds.

Furthermore, I added settings for my Gothic.ini, SystemPack.ini, and Union.ini to the FAQ, so a sly user can compare my setup with their own configuration.

All of that supplemented with the even better Union and System Pack, and other auxiliaries.

Finally, if not for the Russian Gothic scene, especially a crazy daddio known as D36, who probably knows anything about the game, I wouldn't be able to fix many issues, so many thanks him.

Download and enjoy!

PS. Figured out how to tackle the mass raw steel heating and mass weapon forging, but it couldn't find its way into this version, so it will be up in v2.6. The improved script for bulk buying with Lucy, the possibility of juice pressing at pitchers (apples, bananas, pears, carrots, and maybe plums), and the (in)famous "Roast Beast" (to utilize all those raw and fried meats), will too appear in the next release.
    PSS. YAUP v2.6 is not going to happen within the next six months, so feel free to start with v2.5 now, as you won't have to update the mod's archive anytime soon.
    PSSS. If you have feedback or bugs to report, lay it on me. That being said, it would be nice if your feedback would treat about something else than the Chapter 1 and Khorinis.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #453 Zitieren
    Union - Testphase Avatar von Niko5511

Niko5511 ist offline
    Congratulations :-) Will start as soon as exams are over. And after that beginn the main translation of Alternative Balance to german^^

14. Beiträge anzeigen #454 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Niko5511 Beitrag anzeigen
    Congratulations :-) Will start as soon as exams are over. And after that begin the main translation of Alternative Balance to German^^
    Danks, my main man. Part of the kudos goes to you, because otherwise I wouldn't start visiting the Russian Gothic forums, and they have a shitload of everything about the game and its modding aspects.

And score top on them exams! You've got this!

15. Beiträge anzeigen #455 Zitieren
    Rookie

edgymaster ist offline
    Congratz, homie. My life wouldn't be complete without this.

By the way, is it intended for the summon goblin spell to be a second level spell now?
    Geändert von edgymaster (10.02.2020 um 00:11 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #456 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von edgymaster Beitrag anzeigen
    Congratz, homie. My life wouldn't be complete without this.

By the way, is it intended for the summon goblin spell to be a second level spell now?
    Thanks, my bloke. Your life will become complete only once you would complete Gothic II with YAUP, tho.

And yes. Create Goblin Skeleton is now 2nd Circle spell.
    Geändert von Czudak (10.02.2020 um 11:29 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #457 Zitieren
    Rookie

JasperCarrow ist offline
    ""I would like to boost Constantino in a meaningful way:

- giving the shrooms Mana replenishment in order to improve their value
    - (and/or) give the option of Constantino handing over elixirs to permanently enhance the player's maximum Mana upon receiving a heap of dark mushrooms, so the player wouldn't have to eat 50 pieces to get the bonus; plus the boni received from his elixirs would be greater than the one acquired by simply eating the fungi, so even with less cash, being the dude's assistant would yield extra Mana, something that shall be truly appealing for mages

I want to boost the shrooms anyway, so they would supply extra general 1500 gold pieces while sold, which can be considered as the "apprentice fee", because of the 3 x 500 price for King's Sorrel, Goblin Berry, and Dragon Root the alchemist demand to find by the candidate, and which are almost always bought back.""

A long while ago this was a suggested feature and I was wondering if it was ever implimented. I really dig it and think it would make choosing a profession a lot better. Also I want to be sure I understand the perm boosting methods don't count towards training costs? So instead of hoarding perm potions til caps, I can use as soon as possible?
    Geändert von JasperCarrow (17.02.2020 um 22:04 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #458 Zitieren
    Adventurer

YoungManRumble ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von JasperCarrow Beitrag anzeigen
    Also I want to be sure I understand the perm boosting methods don't count towards training costs? So instead of hoarding perm potions til caps, I can use as soon as possible?
    They don't count for training costs, so drink on!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #459 Zitieren
    Rookie

Stromnar ist offline

The experiment

Hello guyz, did any of you had a problem with casting Oblivion spell scroll? I did try to cast it on 4 downed npcs, after beating them up. But the spell never connects. All I can hear and see is the spell failing.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #460 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von JasperCarrow Beitrag anzeigen
    ""I would like to boost Constantino in a meaningful way:

- giving the shrooms Mana replenishment in order to improve their value
    - (and/or) give the option of Constantino handing over elixirs to permanently enhance the player's maximum Mana upon receiving a heap of dark mushrooms, so the player wouldn't have to eat 50 pieces to get the bonus; plus the boni received from his elixirs would be greater than the one acquired by simply eating the fungi, so even with less cash, being the dude's assistant would yield extra Mana, something that shall be truly appealing for mages

I want to boost the shrooms anyway, so they would supply extra general 1500 gold pieces while sold, which can be considered as the "apprentice fee", because of the 3 x 500 price for King's Sorrel, Goblin Berry, and Dragon Root the alchemist demand to find by the candidate, and which are almost always bought back.""

A long while ago this was a suggested feature and I was wondering if it was ever implemented. I really dig it and think it would make choosing a profession a lot better. Also I want to be sure I understand the perm boosting methods don't count towards training costs? So instead of hoarding perm potions til caps, I can use as soon as possible?
    The thing with the mushrooms and Constantino giving Mana elixirs will appear in the v2.6. And you can use bonuses from elixirs, stone tablets, and so on right away. Wasn't it made clear enough in the mod's introduction? I'm not sure what kind of words I would have to use to make it clearer. xD

Zitat Zitat von Stromnar Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello guys, did any of you had a problem with casting Oblivion spell scroll? I did try to cast it on 4 downed NPCs, after beating them up. But the spell never connects. All I can hear and see is the spell failing.
    Hmm... cast the "Oblivion" once the target got up to avoid confusion, because this spell doesn't play an animation on the target (I'm working on it), so you might want to recheck the memory purging effect in the situation you've presented (I believe it works as intended?).

No, wait. You can't cast most spell on the unconscious NPCs. It was implemented to prevent the errors with some other spells' botched effects on downed NPCs, but it also affects the Oblivion spell in this kind of situation. So, you know, cast only when your target is up.
    Geändert von Czudak (23.02.2020 um 11:18 Uhr)

Seite 23 von 34 « Erste ... 121619202122232425262730 ... Letzte »