Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 7 von 34 « Erste ... 345678910111418 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 121 bis 140 von 675
  1. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #121 Zitieren
    banned

PC_Hero ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Wacky Beitrag anzeigen
    It is, my comrade.
    cool mod bro

2. Beiträge anzeigen #122 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline

For realzies.

Zitat Zitat von PC_Hero Beitrag anzeigen
    cool mod bro
    Oh, snap! The only Hero of Personal Computing of this thread was banished? Release Barabbas!!!

3. Beiträge anzeigen #123 Zitieren
    Apprentice

shades01 ist offline
    Hey man, what about lite version which includes bug, quest, dialogue fixes only? Without balancing, price, summoning etc. fixes... Cheers

4. Beiträge anzeigen #124 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von shades01 Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey man, what about lite version which includes bug, quest, dialogue fixes only? Without balancing, price, summoning etc. fixes... Cheers
    Okay, but I don't know what you think is a balancing, price or summoning fix, and what is a bug, quest and dialog fix respectively. Could you make a list of those, please?

Thanks, I knew you will do that for me. I will wait until you're going to deliver, then I will create the lite version. Hear from you soon!

5. Beiträge anzeigen #125 Zitieren
    Apprentice

shades01 ist offline
    Alright, after playing a bit with your mod, I find it ok. But if you could lose graphical changes and provide smaller file for download (like in version 1.7, there were two files). And keep the font, I like it. Cheers

6. Beiträge anzeigen #126 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Dez

Dez ist offline
    Wacky,

Why did you remove your awesome mod? Loved it and would like to download the latest version.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #127 Zitieren
    Neuling

EkstraWacekPlacek ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dez Beitrag anzeigen
    Wacky,

Why did you remove your awesome mod? Loved it and would like to download the latest version.
    [Wacky here originally; had to create a new account.]

Hey, yo. I had several nasty occurrences since v1.8, just before I was about to release v1.9 (and corrected the slightly botched LP system):

- my computer crashed and the [all of it] YAUP's data became corrupted (sudden power surge in the electrical grid)
    - I lost access to my previous account, Wacky, because I forgot the password to it, and the email that was used to register the account was lost because of some weird privacy laws in the EU
    - I wanted to add a note about the delay to the main post, but I accidentally removed everything
    - I had to participate in military reserves training for three months and was away from the Internet and computers

I do not know how to proceed from there. And thanks for the kind words, hehe.
    Geändert von EkstraWacekPlacek (25.08.2018 um 17:26 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #128 Zitieren
    banned

Moe ist offline
    I have the files of version 1.8.7 on my computer. Where should i upload them for you?

9. Beiträge anzeigen #129 Zitieren
    Neuling

Zitat Zitat von Moe Beitrag anzeigen
    I have the files of version 1.8.7 on my computer. Where should i upload them for you?
    Yo, bro. Thanks for the help. If you could upload everything (there was an icon, the mod's intro text for GothicStarter [in .RTF format?], and some other stuff) to anywhere you would like, please, it would be super grand.

The choice of hosting? I will leave it to you; I have an access to broadband connection, so there is no issue with download speed or costs. From my experience I noticed MEGA and MEDIAFIRE do not expire uploaded files, by the way.

Also, I need to contact someone from the admins/mods team, so I could regain access to my previous account plus if they could restore my erased thread.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #130 Zitieren
    Neuling

Alright. I managed to salvage the latest version of this patch with the assistance from Moe.

Now I see there was a problem with learning weapon skills, but it has been immediately corrected and implemented, along with several other improvements and bug fixes. I should release the newest thing next week. Stay tuned or shit.

If there is anyone who would have the wall of text from the first post, please share. I really don't want to write a new one from scratch. xD

11. Beiträge anzeigen #131 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Excellent. I am back in the game and on my original account and with the latest YAUP version. I also restored the original first post of this thread (the proper link to the mod will be posted soon).

Still, don't expect pigs flying, but it's good to return to modifying this ancient game.

Many thanks to Don-Esteban and Moe once more.
    Geändert von Czudak (12.09.2018 um 08:46 Uhr)

12. Beiträge anzeigen #132 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    I released the newest version of 1.9 number, wrapping it and solidifying everything up. The updated link and the changelog is in the first post of this thread, as usual.

Enjoy.

PS. Also added link to this project's Discord server. It's cool, trust me.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #133 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Dez

Dez ist offline
    Awesome to have this mod reuploaded. And many thanks for the update. I will treasure this mod for sure. Hopefully I get to play gothic 2 soon. At the moment work and other irl stuff keeps me too busy, but I expect things to calm down in a month or so.

I think this mod strikes a really good balance. Every change has a purpose. It fixes so many bugs and enchants the game in subtle way which makes one ask, why didn't pb do this way. For instance I really like the change that permanent bonuses are not taken into account while training and I'm eager to try out the new summong system.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #134 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Dez Beitrag anzeigen
    Awesome to have this mod reuploaded. And many thanks for the update. I will treasure this mod for sure. Hopefully I get to play Gothic 2 soon. At the moment work and other irl stuff keeps me too busy, but I expect things to calm down in a month or so.

I think this mod strikes a really good balance. Every change has a purpose. It fixes so many bugs and enchants the game in subtle way which makes one ask, why didn't pb do this way. For instance I really like the change that permanent bonuses are not taken into account while training and I'm eager to try out the new summoning system.
    Many thanks, my main man. If you would delay your Gothic II NotR replay for three weeks or so, I will upload the 2.0 version with even better content. I added individual textures for sky (day/night; kudos to Vurt so I didn't have to make my own for these), sun, moon, certain special items (unique potions [Randolph/Hilda/possession healing], that new axe, Niclas' Marinated Mole Rat Meat, and other stuff), one book and carpet (the original was awful), and some other. I added even more corrections, bug fixing, hurried up animations of drinking milk, wine, water, and all other eligible liquids, plus the usual ordinance.
    Geändert von Czudak (24.09.2018 um 15:28 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #135 Zitieren
    banned

Moe ist offline
    Please there is one thing you could also fix for the 2.0 release. The file size of the download. Way too much useless stuff in the .mod file.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #136 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    I need some input from people, so if anyone is reading this, I could use advice, please. And no, you don't have to play this mod, just sharing your suggestions/recommendations would be enough.

====================================

Masters of Khorinis are very unbalanced when it comes to the money the player can get with them:

- Constantino is the most pathetic with the paid cash; the player needs to scourge the land looking for mushrooms plus loses the Mana-giving ones
    - Harad needs a lot of LPs investment (30 in vanilla, 20 in YAUP) and visiting various merchants/vendors
    - Bosper requires only to invest 5 LPs and killing monsters; something the vast majority of players would do anyway

Currently, I calculated the whole amount of gold one can get with them and those numbers are:
    - approx. 24000 gold with Constantino (553 Dark Mushrooms plus 321 Digger Meats to be found and delivered [those are in Khorinis, Valley of Mines, and Jarkhendar, almost exclusively growing at places, but some felled monsters might have them too in their inventories])
    - approx. 23000/30000/37100/44000/52000 with Harad (depending on the forged swords, and the sums in the given tiers were calculated by using only the sword model appropriate for that category; almost 105 Raw Steels to be found and smithed into certain blades [those are in Khorinis, Valley of Mines, and Jarkhendar, mostly with traders and some with containers])
    - approx. 35000 with Bosper (all those skins, pelts, furs, fleeces, hides and so on, to be taken off defeated monsters, but a handful of these is lying around in Khorinis, Valley of Mines, and Jarkhendar)

I would like to boost Constantino in a meaningful way:

- giving the shrooms Mana replenishment in order to improve their value
    - (and/or) give the option of Constantino handing over elixirs to permanently enhance the player's maximum Mana upon receiving a heap of dark mushrooms, so the player wouldn't have to eat 50 pieces to get the bonus; plus the boni received from his elixirs would be greater than the one acquired by simply eating the fungi, so even with less cash, being the dude's assistant would yield extra Mana, something that shall be truly appealing for mages

I want to boost the shrooms anyway, so they would supply extra general 1500 gold pieces while sold, which can be considered as the "apprentice fee", because of the 3 x 500 price for King's Sorrel, Goblin Berry, and Dragon Root the alchemist demand to find by the candidate, and which are almost always bought back.

So, what do you think?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #137 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Updated the mod version to 2.0. I have personally played with each guild and now I can guarantee there is no single fuck-up left behind. It's just the most polished version ever. It won't get better until the Union (Agama Script Tools + SystemPack) comes out. And that will take a while, I'm sure of that.

So, it's the best moment to play with my modification.

Also, since there is a shitload of things I fixed, correct, and polished, no highlights this time, because the mod is complete.

Cheers.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #138 Zitieren
    Einmalposter

Andrii ist offline
    Hi. I’m from Ukraine, that i apologyse for my English. I desided to replay the game a one more time, and finded your patch. I read the changes in your patch and was nicely surprised. I think it is already perfect in this state. But if you will decide make change in this patch, leave this version please separately. Often modmakers can’t stop on time and make a lot of excess.
    And one more thing, if you make additions, please add the opportunity to kill Оnar in chapter 5, it is very necessary.
    Thank for your work.
    Geändert von Andrii (23.11.2018 um 08:29 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #139 Zitieren
    Rookie

kenga92 ist offline
    Any plans to get the 2.0 update into SPINE? As of now, it only shows the 1.9 update from September in the database. Not sure if you just missed/forgot on that front, or you just didn't get to it yet (or you simply don't plan on providing that at all).

20. Beiträge anzeigen #140 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von kenga92 Beitrag anzeigen
    Any plans to get the 2.0 update into SPINE? As of now, it only shows the 1.9 update from September in the database. Not sure if you just missed/forgot on that front, or you just didn't get to it yet (or you simply don't plan on providing that at all).
    Hey! Yes, I forgot about SPINE. I will contact Bonne on updating YAUP there. Cheerio.

Seite 7 von 34 « Erste ... 345678910111418 ... Letzte »