Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 1 von 7 12345 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 125
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Adventurer Avatar von Wacky

Wacky ist offline

[PUBLICATION] Yet Another Unofficial Patch v1.8 (for Gothic II NotR/Gold)

(Undefinied.)
    Geändert von Wacky (29.05.2018 um 12:10 Uhr)

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Teutonic Team Avatar von Bonne6

Bonne6 ist offline
    What files did you change? Then I can create a .mod out of it and add it to Spine Just the raw files are a really bad idea.

Or better: Did you change

- dialogs (everything behind AI_Output) or SVMs?
    - particles?
    - music?
    - sounds?
    - fight tactics?
    - camera?

Gothic.dat is always necessary and Menu.dat will be necessary as far as I read the changelog.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren

Wacky ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bonne6 Beitrag anzeigen
    What files did you change? Then I can create a .mod out of it and add it to Spine Just the raw files are a really bad idea.

Or better: Did you change

- dialogs (everything behind AI_Output) or SVMs?
    - particles?
    - music?
    - sounds?
    - fight tactics?
    - camera?

Gothic.dat is always necessary and Menu.dat will be necessary as far as I read the changelog.
    Hi.

The archive in the download is a .ZIP file of the _WORK directory with the already reparsed/recompiled scripts, .DAT files and output units. Gothic.dat, Menu.dat, Ou.bin/Ou.csl, Ouinfo.inf among them, so it's .MOD-creation ready. I actually wanted to ask someone to create it for me, but I now I don't have to, since you offered to do that. Yes, add it to the multi-mod manager of yours, please.

But since you certainly want some answer to your question: I didn't touch particles, music, sounds, fight tactics and camera files at all, both in SCRIPTS/CONTENT or SYSTEM folders. I modified only CONTENT\Items files (all of them), some in CONTENT\Story (I can't tell you which ones in any viable way; but the SVM.d was among them for sure and the dialogue files for Bosper/Gaan as I added possibilities of teaching how to skin reptiles/selling their leathers to these; naturally, files for "dialogues" with "mobs" were all changed too, but nothing technical-wise), and all files in the CONTENT\SYSTEM\MENU, of course, as you noticed yourself.

I hope this is enough information? If not, send me a private message, so I could compile a more detailed info about the altered files. Also, if you're going to create it (a reliable .MOD version), upload it somewhere where I could grab it easily from (without operating Spine, that is), so I could add the GothicStarter method too, to the installation section. I shall mark your username in the Credits as well, then.
    Geändert von Wacky (01.10.2017 um 17:08 Uhr)

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Teutonic Team Avatar von Bonne6

Bonne6 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Wacky Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi.

The archive in the download is a .ZIP file of the _WORK directory with the already reparsed/recompiled scripts, .DAT files and output units. Gothic.dat, Menu.dat, Ou.bin/Ou.csl, Ouinfo.inf among them, so it's .MOD-creation ready. I actually wanted to ask someone to create it for me, but I now I don't have to, since you offered to do that, thank you. Yes, add it to the multi-mod manager of yours, please.

But since you certainly want some answer to your question: I didn't touch particles, music, sounds, fight tactics and camera files at all, both in SCRIPTS/CONTENT or SYSTEM folders. I modified only CONTENT\Items files (all of them), some in CONTENT\Story (I can't tell you which ones in any viable way; but the SVM.d was among them for sure and dialogue files for Bosper/Gaan, as I added these possibilities of teaching how to skin reptiles/selling their leathers; naturally files for "dialogues" with "mobs" were all changed too, but there only things in quotation marks and nothing technical-wise), and all files in the CONTENT\SYSTEM\MENU, of course, as you noticed yourself.

I hope this is enough information? If not, send me a private message, so I could compile a more detailed info about the altered files. Also, if you're going to create it (a reliable .MOD version), upload it somewhere where I could grab it easily from (without operating Spine, that is), so I could add the GothicStarter method too, to the installation section. I shall mark your username in the CREDITS as well, then.
    Yes, that's enough. It's just so I can drop stuff that wasn't changed Reduces the size. Doesn't matter for just these few files, but I like to optimize stuff
    Will upload a zip for you in a few minutes with the files.

EDIT: https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...ficalPatch.zip

EDIT2: Spine uploaded, too
    Geändert von Bonne6 (07.09.2017 um 21:29 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren

Wacky ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Bonne6 Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, that's enough. It's just so I can drop stuff that wasn't changed Reduces the size. Doesn't matter for just these few files, but I like to optimize stuff
    Will upload a zip for you in a few minutes with the files.

EDIT: https://upload.worldofplayers.de/fil...ficalPatch.zip

EDIT2: Spine uploaded, too
    I appreciate the smooth and quick assistance. I wrapped up the first post, added the regular .MOD installation method and you to the Credits section.
    Geändert von Wacky (01.10.2017 um 17:05 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren

Wacky ist offline
    I updated the patch to the newer version (1.1). The changelog is included in the first post.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Kyojinmaru ist offline
    I updated the patch to the newer version (1.1). The changelog is included in the first post.
    Thanks! Best path for this game.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Kyojinmaru ist offline
    Hi again! I've uploaded a modified sfxinst.d for your patch with some restored sounds and voices.

Changes:
    1. Restored AARGH and DEAD sounds for every voice type
    2. Restored alt. open and close door sounds
    3. Restored alt. bbq scavenger sound
    4. Restored alt. draw sword sound
    5. Restored eagle ambient sounds
    6. Restored crossbow shoot sound

Download: sfxinst.zip

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren

Wacky ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Kyojinmaru Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi again! I've uploaded a modified sfxinst.d for your patch with some restored sounds and voices.

Changes:
    1. Restored AARGH and DEAD sounds for every voice type
    2. Restored alt. open and close door sounds
    3. Restored alt. bbq scavenger sound
    4. Restored alt. draw sword sound
    5. Restored eagle ambient sounds
    6. Restored crossbow shoot sound

Download: sfxinst.zip
    Awesometastic, my lad! I tested and implemented your fixes, because they work and I like alternative things. This is a milestone of the "Yet Another" - people contributing on their own - so I released a new version (which should be compatible with v1.1 saves) to indicate this is an "achievement". Added your name to the Credits section too.

Also, you seem to be a swell fellow who's well-versed in the Gothic II NotR's gearing. Would you know how to remove the sound of a scroll being unrolled when reading the regular stone tablets and relics of the Builders, perhaps?
    Geändert von Wacky (01.10.2017 um 17:04 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Kyojinmaru ist offline
    Awesometastic, my lad! I tested and implemented your fixes, because they work and I like alternative things. This is a milestone of the "Yet Another" - people contributing on their own - so I released a new version (which should be compatible with v1.1 saves) to show this "achievement". Added your name to the Credits section too.
    The alternative sounds aren't a replacement. They have been added to the list, so the normal sounds will still be heard. The only replaced sound is the crossbow shoot, because it had the same sound as the bow. Thanks for adding this to the patch!!

Also, you seem to be a swell fellow who's well-versed in the Gothic II NotR's gearing. Would you know how to remove the sound of a scroll being unrolled when reading the regular stone tablets and relics of the Builders, perhaps?
    As far as I know, the stone book mob shares its sounds with the normal book mob, so the devs commented those sounds in the addon. It must be the same case with the stone and normal scrolls, the only difference is that the devs didn't comment the sounds. I would take a look anyways.

EDIT: Yep, the two items share the same sound.
    Geändert von Kyojinmaru (30.09.2017 um 12:40 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von Shadow Mabori
    Wo das Sumpfkraut ...... 8D ...... am längsten blüht

Shadow Mabori ist offline
    Hi

I assume this is not compatible with the german Version ?
    --->ELEX<--- Der Schläfer war damals auch mal ein Sektenspinner
    [Bild: sigpic90446_34.gif] [Bild: 492.gif]
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    • GA-990FXA-UD3
    • AMD Athlon II X4 640 (OC: 3,48 GHz)
    • 8GB RAM 1600mhz
    • AMD Radeon HD 7800 (OC: 1025/1250)
    • WIN 7 ULTIMATE (64bit)
    • Manjaro Linux Distro

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Kyojinmaru ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Shadow Mabori Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi

I assume this is not compatible with the german Version ?
    That's right.

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Kyojinmaru ist offline
    Another contribution!

sfinst.d - Restored bookstand page sounds (if we must swallow the scroll sound in stone tables, I don't see the problem in swallow this also. I prefer a wrong sound in the stone bookstands than no sound in every bookstand)
    menu_opt_controls.d - Overhauled the control options screen. Now all keys are together in the list. Some keys relocated. Potion keys relocated to main screen (usepotionkeys = 1 in gothic.ini). Relocated the "more keys..." button just after the key list.
    menu_opt_ext.d - Relocated all options a bit upwards for better presentation.
    menu_opt_game.d - Restored "Animated Windows" option. Relocated all options a bit upwards for better presentation.
    menu_opt_graphics.d - Restored "Blood Effects" option.

Download: scripts.zip

And a personal request. I would like you to keep this patch as what it is, a general bugfixing and polishing patch. I think in its actual state, it should be included in every digital copy of the game. Very good work.
    Geändert von Kyojinmaru (30.09.2017 um 21:56 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14 Zitieren

Wacky ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Shadow Mabori Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi

I assume this is not compatible with the German Version ?
    Since you need to use the Report Version 2.6 patch, Player Kit v2.8 and System Pack v1.7, it's most likely this mod will be OK with any version of the game. You would just have English texts with the German voice-over.

Can you operate with something like that? If yes - install the modification and be amazed by its scripting might! And don't forget to lay thick and uncompromising feedback on us. Thanks, I knew you would provide!
    Geändert von Wacky (01.10.2017 um 17:03 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15 Zitieren
    Ranger Avatar von Marek33

Marek33 ist offline
    Another contribution!

sfinst.d - Restored bookstand page sounds (if we must swallow the scroll sound in stone tables, I don't see the problem in swallow this also. I prefer a wrong sound in the stone bookstands than no sound in every bookstand)
    menu_opt_controls.d - Overhauled the control options screen. Now all keys are together in the list. Some keys relocated. Potion keys relocated to main screen (usepotionkeys = 1 in gothic.ini). Relocated the "more keys..." button just after the key list.
    menu_opt_ext.d - Relocated all options a bit upwards for better presentation.
    menu_opt_game.d - Restored "Animated Windows" option. Relocated all options a bit upwards for better presentation.
    menu_opt_graphics.d - Restored "Blood Effects" option.

Download: scripts.zip

And a personal request. I would like you to keep this patch as what it is, a general bugfixing and polishing patch. I think in its actual state, it should be included in every digital copy of the game. Very good work.
    Nice work and I fully agree! I like to see a Vanilla type patch since a lot of mods (not only for Gothic) which fixes stuff add a lot of other things.

Could you fix the bug with the bandit tower in Jharkendar? I'm responding to this text, since it's not long and I haven't seen that bug fixed by most of the mods, so I would like to see it fixed in your mod.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16 Zitieren

Wacky ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marek33 Beitrag anzeigen
    I fully agree! I like to see a Vanilla type patch since a lot of mods (not only for Gothic) which fixes stuff add a lot of other things.

Could you fix the bug with the bandit tower in Jharkendar? I'm responding to this text, since it's not long and I haven't seen that bug fixed by most of the mods, so I would like to see it fixed in your mod.
    This will stay vanilla, people. Anyway, what's the bug with them bandits?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    This will stay vanilla, people. Anyway, what's the bug with them bandits?
    That's great to hear! And the bug with the bandits with the tower is a strange one. No matter which faction do I use, after I clear the tower from the bandits, I can't tell about it to the Henry which should decrease the price by 100 gold for me. I have also tried to talk with him about the bandits before I attack them, but without any success. Unfortunately, I have no idea why it happened and originally I thought it's probably the problem in the Wasteland mod, but I also had this exact bug in the Vanilla game too.

This patch only has fixed is, as far as I know: https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...ity-Patch-v2-0

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18 Zitieren

Wacky ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Marek33 Beitrag anzeigen
    That's great to hear! And the bug with the bandits with the tower is a strange one. No matter which faction do I use, after I clear the tower from the bandits, I can't tell about it to the Henry which should decrease the price by 100 gold for me. I have also tried to talk with him about the bandits before I attack them, but without any success. Unfortunately, I have no idea why it happened and originally I thought it's probably the problem in the Wasteland mod, but I also had this exact bug in the Vanilla game too.

This patch only has fixed is, as far as I know: https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...ity-Patch-v2-0
    Weird. Everything seems to be fine on this end. I just did the quest before entering the pirate camp and he lowered the entry fee by 200 gold. You ask him what he's doing, Henry tells about the palisade, you ask for the palisade, get the Quest Log entry about the bandits in the tower, you go and cancel them, speak to Henry about it, the quest is resolved now, and the corresponding condition is then set to LOG_SUCCESS, you ask him again on the topic of the fee, and he lowers the amount.

I'm using Gothic II Gold from GoG and the patch from this thread. But if you could provide me a version that doesn't need installation (because I can't install the one you gave me, nor this one [it's v2.41] I found on Dropbox; I receive some memory error, even in the virtual machine mode) - that would make very easy to compare script files and deduce what went wrong. Alternatively, you can install the patch (the version you supplied in your post or the one I found; but both [one after another with uninstallation between them?] for the best investigation results - I also would like to know what they did to Elite Orc's AI) and then compress it all and upload to some hosting service?
    Geändert von Wacky (03.10.2017 um 14:48 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19 Zitieren

Marek33 ist offline
    Weird. Everything seems to be fine on this end. I just did the quest before entering the pirate camp and he lowered the entry fee by 200 gold. You ask him what he's doing, Henry tells about the palisade, you ask for the palisade, get the Quest Log entry about the bandits in the tower, you go and cancel them, speak to Henry about it, the quest is resolved now, and the corresponding condition is then set to LOG_SUCCESS, you ask him again on the topic of the fee, and he lowers the amount.

I'm using Gothic II Gold from GoG and the patch from this thread. But if you could provide me a version that doesn't need installation (because I can't install the one you gave me, nor this one [it's v2.41] I found on Dropbox; I receive some memory error, even in the virtual machine mode) - that would make very easy to compare script files and deduce what went wrong. Alternatively, you can install the patch (the version you supplied in your post or the one I found; but both [one after another with uninstallation between them?] for the best investigation results - I also would like to know what they did to Elite Orc's AI) and then compress it all and upload to some hosting service?
    That's weird. I'm using the same version as you, but I'm also using a Wasteland mod (a mod which brings Gothic 1 locations, but it doesn't change anything in the Vanilla game as far as I know). Plus, this bug is also in the Vanilla game from what I have seen in the thread which I showed you. Also, I have done everything like you said before, but it didn't work.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20 Zitieren

Wacky ist offline
    I updated the patch to the newer version (1.2). The changelog is included in the first post. This time I will have a short break before releasing the newest version.

Seite 1 von 7 12345 ... Letzte »