Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 29 von 34 « Erste ... 1822252627282930313233 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 561 bis 580 von 675
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #561 Zitieren
    Neuling

luckee66 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Czudak Beitrag anzeigen
    I believe it will be high time to call it "addon mod" from v2.6 on and not a "patch".

You can grab some Fear spell scrolls in the Chapter 2 in the Valley of Mines or Jarkhendar with some exploration, and since scaring away both groups can be done even up to the Chapter 3 ("Rick'n'Rumbold" group can be done later if you would select roughing up Sekob for the merc's initiating task), you can do that in the following Chapters. However, I added a single spell scroll with this incantation to Zuris for the next release, so if the player wants to solve one group this way, they will have such a possibility without waiting for the Chapter 2 or 3 (or they can use it for something else).

And yes, that's the thing with Valentino. The same with a few other items related to side (and one main {Cornelius}) quests too.
    Thank you very much for the answers. I got a few more questions. How much dexterity do you need to pickpocket Riordian in Khorinis? His pickpocket text says "risky", which should be 40-60 DEX, but I tried to pickpocket him on 79 DEX and failed. Other water mages were pickpocketable normally.

And a few inconsistencies re: changelog:
    I used fear on the militiamen on Bengar's farm, but they didn't move to the city, but next to Dead Harpy.
    I learned Elixir of Magic from Saggita, but it cost 25 LP, not 16.
    There were no runes lying around in the world, but the changelog doesn't reflect that.
    The possessed had seeker armor in their inventory (pretty strong, had to resist the temptation )

Cheers! And thanks a lot again, I really like this version of the Nameless' adventure.
    Geändert von luckee66 (04.07.2020 um 00:19 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #562 Zitieren
    Neuling

Ektufall_ ist offline

Findings

Few more things from me.

Bugs I noted in 2.5 so far (all done when still guild less):

1.Fishmonger quest no journal entry , when you are making deal with Halvor and not giving Stinking note to him

2. Forbidden Pasture no quest entry , when you first took quest from Balthasar, then did the quest of Drive away Militia as part of mercenary iniation quest for Torlof and talked to Bengar after that - no journal entry's .

3.Maria Golden dish does not give quest entry - had it already in inventory when spoke initay l dialoges about it with her and gave dish to her in same conversation .

4. Vasili Old Coins is not added to Specials journal entry when you initially refuse 1:1 conversion ratio and in second attempt to force Vasili to pay you 2 gold for 1 old coin which he does pay to you.

5. Khaleed have wrong or no inventory if you beat him first, before speaking to Lee about joining mercs. Var for Items given in Chapter 1 do not register for Khaleed when you speak to him "Everything alright" line after you have beaten him and only later took from Lee Join mercs quest.

6. Kardif does not give hint about warehouse guard after taking quest Weed Package from Cipher , before taking similar quest from Andre as militia. Dar gave hint about harbor, should be able to sniff something out from Kardif.

7.Thug before the bridge on the way to temple where are magicians of water - sometimes is being attacked by shadowbeast from cave below , clipping issues

8.Shady Storage guard - when attacking Nameless hero gets gets dropped below Store room stairs - clipping issues

9.Traders looses their weapons(if they does not get a chance to draw it) after knocking them down together with inventory and they get new ambient inventory , must be part of of trader exploit prevention. Still weapons should stay.

10.Joe after freed form tower in harbor tavern does not act as inhabitant of harbor. If he withneses attack or is attacked everyone in close proximity attacks Nameless hero as soon as Joe starts swinging at you.

11.If NPC is knocked out with weapon still in his inventory , when waking up still runs to collect any droped weapon in close proximity. NPC does not check if it has melee weapon in inventory to be equiped.

12. Orlan asks every week rent for room in Dead Harpy, although I am wearing Lares ring.
    Got the key for room when spoke without Lares ring, but later equiped it and spoke to Orlan about being a member of Ring of water.
    Will check later if that changes after acquiring my own ring.
    Or does he gives me a break as mage.

Question :
    Does Rum for Merchant quest involves Jharkendar and Pirate camp or it is just about collecting rum from any source?
    Geändert von Ektufall_ (10.07.2020 um 15:43 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #563 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ektufall_ Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi all!

@Czudak I remove my hat in your honor ! Thanks for keeping Gothic 2 alive for those of us who enjoy her majesty's overrated language as our main possion!

Been stalking progress of YAUP (or should we call it no YAAA - Yet another adorning addon ? ) since 2018, when I got my itch for Gothic yet again - in one word great stuff!

Few things though :

I would really appreciate if changelog had few hints :

1. Hint that there are a, b, ,c and so forth quests added
    a. As when I am playing with fire in game, I would love to know that there could be more to shiny sea shell than meets the eye
    2. Which version of russian unofficial patch https://worldofplayers.ru/threads/36817/ is implemented in current version of YAUP.
    b. As being able to read their changelogs (without google), I would love to see which changes are in YAUP , which are not

Although I am not the marketing audience of shield, helmet additions , I appreciate the love you share for Gothic . Keep it coming

On bugs/suggestions :

In 2.5 found that if I take 200g from Lehmar , wait 2 days , beat the trio up , then take Lares offer for Lehmar eventually when I am able to pickpocket Lehmar - he does not voice his line if I knew who stole it .

Would appreciate if jewelry could be able to stack, as finding 2 identical rings makes me wonder if they are really identical when scrolling past first or second ring.

Letter to Vatras from Brago - can the journal entry be added on pickup of letter not the opening of said letter? As the journal entry says nothing about contents of letter and opening it during quest is bad for your (exp.) health .

In regards of journal entry's it would be nice if every quest had a line when quest starts ( as it is now) but also a line when quest ends - now they closes but if in few chapters you have amnesia you can not determine if quest was done properly via quest journal. I know it is pain to add such thing almost all quests does not have proper closing journal entry, but still if there is such possibility in development map it would be great.

P.S. How much in percentage are left at the border form russian patch? Changes they implement, but you do not approve or changes they make but you already made them in YAUP? Just curious as I see the pattern.

Btw you probably will hunt me down with rusty spoon as all your carefully laid plans on gold amount is lost on me in regards of guilds , as since from 2006 or 2008 my Gothic itch includes 1 playthrough with Nameless nosing around in all three guilds at once
    Zitat Zitat von Ektufall_ Beitrag anzeigen
    Few more things from me.

Bugs I noted in 2.5 so far (all done when still guild less):

1.Fishmonger quest no journal entry , when you are making deal with Halvor and not giving Stinking note to him

2. Forbidden Pasture no quest entry , when you first took quest from Balthasar, then did the quest of Drive away Militia as part of mercenary iniation quest for Torlof and talked to Bengar after that - no journal entry's .

3.Maria Golden dish does not give quest entry - had it already in inventory when spoke initay l dialoges about it with her and gave dish to her in same conversation .

4. Vasili Old Coins is not added to Specials journal entry when you initially refuse 1:1 conversion ratio and in second attempt to force Vasili to pay you 2 gold for 1 old coin which he does pay to you.

5. Khaleed have wrong or no inventory if you beat him first, before speaking to Lee about joining mercs. Var for Items given in Chapter 1 do not register for Khaleed when you speak to him "Everything alright" line after you have beaten him and only later took from Lee Join mercs quest.

6. Kardif does not give hint about warehouse guard after taking quest Weed Package from Cipher , before taking similar quest from Andre as militia. Dar gave hint about harbor, should be able to sniff something out from Kardif.

7.Thug before the bridge on the way to temple where are magicians of water - sometimes is being attacked by shadowbeast from cave below , clipping issues

8.Shady Storage guard - when attacking Nameless hero gets gets dropped below Store room stairs - clipping issues

9.Traders looses their weapons(if they does not get a chance to draw it) after knocking them down together with inventory and they get new ambient inventory , must be part of of trader exploit prevention. Still weapons should stay.

10.Joe after freed form tower in harbor tavern does not act as inhabitant of harbor. If he withneses attack or is attacked everyone in close proximity attacks Nameless hero as soon as Joe starts swinging at you.

11.If NPC is knocked out with weapon still in his inventory , when waking up still runs to collect any droped weapon in close proximity. NPC does not check if it has melee weapon in inventory to be equiped.

12. Orlan asks every week rent for room in Dead Harpy, although I am wearing Lares ring.
    Got the key for room when spoke without Lares ring, but later equiped it and spoke to Orlan about being a member of Ring of water.
    Will check later if that changes after acquiring my own ring.
    Or does he gives me a break as mage.

Question :
    Does Rum for Merchant quest involves Jharkendar and Pirate camp or it is just about collecting rum from any source?
    Hey, yo. Only now I got to reply to this massive input of yours, hoodie. Since it's imposing, I will get right down to the dirty part:

1-2 (+a-b). I don't have enough energy to maintain a huge addon for the game and work on a super detailed changelog at the same time, so I have to direct more attention towards the actual modding and much less towards the changelog. The most important changes will be covered as usual, the minor ones the player can figure out mostly by themselves anyway.
    3. Lehmar and his henchmen: it works as intended.
    4. Jewelry stacking is not feasible since the flags in the scripts would require much revamping to prevent bugs with the numbers when selling, buying and/or (un)equipping the pieces, and that would be only a wasted effort (trust me).
    5. Brago, Vatras and the letter: it works as intended.
    6. I'm not planning on adding a notification when ending a (every?) quest, as it's in all those mega mods, as it would be another load of work that would be only a wasted effort (trust me again). Also, it's the player's responsibility to actively maintain quests' opened/closed statuses.
    7. The P.S.: I don't remember correctly, but not much. It would be another wasted time to difference between my mod and their patch, and then distinguish every change in the changelog.
    8. The "rusty spoon": I need more details, nigga.
    9 (1). That would be a not needed and redundant new quest log entry.
    10 (2). I added a new log entry for the concluded quest.
    11 (3). Work as intended.
    12 (4). Work as intended since you can't edit already existing journal entries, and the initial one is clear enough anyway on him buying old coins.
    13 (5). Work as intended when confronted with crazy powergaming.
    14 (6). Work as intended.
    15 (7). Can't do anything about it (engine and its quirks with pathing).
    16 (8). Can't do anything about it (engine and its quirks with pathing).
    17 (9). Work as intended when confronted with crazy powergaming.
    18 (10). Fixed for v2.6.
    19 (11). Can't do anything about it (too many checks to keep it in order and not make it fall apart at the seams for complexity other than it's now).
    20 (12). He will give the player a break if they are a mage, a knight/paladin or a fully initiated member of the Ring of Water.
    21 ("Question"). Only ten bottles of it from any source, and nothing else.

That would be it. Sorry if it sounded strict, but shit like that happens on them netz. Also, feel free to drop more feedback, but please make it structured, since replying to a random mass of words is taxing. Plus, don't "reopen" already "closed" points, please. I have a mod to keep upgrading, you know, hehe?

Now, than you for your input!
    Geändert von Czudak (20.07.2020 um 17:41 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #564 Zitieren
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Hello guys. First of all, thank you for this wonderful mod. In my opinion, it is simply perfect

Now, a lovelly question. How do you bloody kill trolls in this? I'm a lvl 34 paladin, with the blessed one handed paladin sword, 127 str, and barrelly damaging a single normal troll. O_o They of course kill me in three hits while having 147 weapon prot and over 800 hp O_o.

I used marvin to check out the stats of the troll. He does have a -1 prot to piercing, still, no real dmg done by a crossbow.

What the hell mate!? did you by any chance decide to avenge past wronged trolls?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #565 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Landros Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello guys. First of all, thank you for this wonderful mod. In my opinion, it is simply perfect.

Now, a lovely question. How do you bloody kill trolls in this? I'm a lvl 34 paladin, with the blessed one handed paladin sword, 127 Strength, and barely damaging a single normal troll. O_o They of course kill me in three hits while having 147 slashing/bludgeoning protection and over 800 health O_o.

I used marvin to check out the stats of the troll. He does have a -1 prot to piercing, still, no real dmg done by a crossbow.

What the hell, mate!? Did you by any chance decide to avenge past wronged trolls?
    Bokko, trolls don't inflict slashing/bludgeoning/piercing/fire/magic damage, but special "gravity" (golems deliver the same) type of damage, exactly as in the original, and there's no protection against this source of damage.

Also, -1 in zEngine means "infinite", so you figure it out why can't ranged weapons hurt a troll.

To quote some meme face, regarding the trolls: "Improvise. Adapt. Overcome."... or use powerful spell scrolls, learn the trolls' new combat behavior, use tonics of speed in combination with sneak attacks, etc. You can do this, manny. I could, so you can too.
    Geändert von Czudak (20.07.2020 um 11:17 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #566 Zitieren
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    This is awesome dude! Seriously! Can't wait for the next update of the mod. I hear there are helms coming

I managed to kill the trolls. But it took a while... Yeah, I adapted in the exact same way you described XD. Just had to spend almost all gold on HP prayers, and used speed potion for each troll in the "hit and run" fashion. Still... it feals wrong somehow for trolls to be that much stronger than dragons. But, fuck it. Its your vision. We are just along for the ride

I beat the game as paladin. Gonna go again as merc now.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #567 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    This is awesome, dude! Seriously! Can't wait for the next update of the mod. I heard there are helmets coming.

I managed to kill the trolls. But it took a while... yeah, I adapted in the exact same way you described. XD. Just had to spend almost all gold on HP prayers, and used speed potion for each troll in the "hit and run" fashion. Still... it feels wrong somehow for trolls to be that much stronger than dragons. But, fuck it. It's your vision. We are just along for the ride.

I beat the game as paladin. Gonna go again as merc now.
    Good to hear we are in an agreement about this mod. xD

As for new stuff:

- helmets
    - shields (plus the two new combat stances of modified USCS' assets for shield + one-handed weapon fighting; to be absorbed from the certain teachers)
    - armors/helmets/shields crafting
    - Constantino giving +5 Mana for each bundle of 50 dark mushrooms to his apprentices
    - crystal water drinking barrels (Khorinis only; selected locations only)
    - alchemy recipes/crafting blueprints/forging instructions
    - more bug fixing
    - changed fighting AI for a few other monsters for a greater variety
    - other stuff (like +5 LP "Grimoire of Scholarship" for 10.000 gold or two "skill" books for bows and crossbows respectively for 6k gold each, among other very rare, worthwhile items, so those wealthy would have something to spend their cash on, plus no more complaints about not having interesting shit to buy for the inclined customers)

Also, from v2.6 the mod will be conveyed via a simple executable installer and will include an obligatory selection of Union bug fixing and flavor plugins (all states sneaking fix, underwater fix, torch hotkey {configurable from the game options}, trolls hurling boulders, AoE spells damage fix, speed potions' haste effect disappearing on save/load fix), so all an end user would have to do is to click the shortcut twice.
    Geändert von Czudak (21.07.2020 um 23:31 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #568 Zitieren
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Gonna be awesome. That's more than I expected! Gonna play the whole thing all over again when the rest comes

Only one issue. The first time I played, there where 9 LP per lvl and 13 hp per lvl. Now, that I started another playtrough, there where 10 lp and 10 hp after the first lvl up. What what?

Any way, no complaints on my part because of lack of things to buy. I bought a whole lot of HP XD Like... more than 20000 worth of HP. Yeah, I have a lot of pacience.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #569 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Gonna be awesome. That's more than I expected! Gonna play the whole thing all over again when the rest comes

Only one issue. The first time I played, there where 9 LP per lvl and 13 hp per lvl. Now, that I started another playtrough, there where 10 lp and 10 hp after the first lvl up. What what?

Any way, no complaints on my part because of lack of things to buy. I bought a whole lot of HP XD Like... more than 20000 worth of HP. Yeah, I have a lot of pacience.
    There's no issue and it works as intended. The details are in the changelog, somewhere around the 400th point.

Also, the v2.6 release gonna be in December, so you might wanna to execute that merc replay sooner than that, hehe... and hopefully drop me some feedback about differences between militiaman/knight/paladin and merc/dragon hunter playthroughs (especially when it comes to finances)?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #570 Zitieren
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    It will be my pleasure. I'll simply replay it again as merc, pala and mage with the new future release. Gonna paciently wait for it.
    But I'll be checking the current finances of the merc right now as well.

In my paladin playtrough (for INNOS!!! I forgoth what my favourite color was...) I was aprentice to Harad the smith. So there was a whole lot of money from there.
    Now, as a merc, given the fact that I'll be waisting quite some LP for ore blade smithing, and also taking into account the higher needed strenght for the weapons, I'll go with Bosper this time around. Curious to see about that as well.

By the way! Loved the digger trousers nice nostalgic touch

11. Beiträge anzeigen #571 Zitieren
    Rookie

Urfubar ist offline

Hats off!

My thanks to you good sir for making this patch! This is something I always thought was necessary for this game to shine. I always thought Gothic 2 had a pretty good balance, but NotR kinda ruined it for me with all the peculiar balance changes that unbalanced an already well-balanced game, and instead of making it difficult, just made it tedious and annoying. You fixed that sir, I haven't had this much fun with G2 probably since NotR release. My hat is off to you!

I don't really have any bugs to report but if I may, I'd like to bring your attention to some of the things I thought were a bit iffy in the patch:

1) The "thug" quirk seems a bit overpowered, +15 to all resistances is a pretty big deal in this game, so paying for it with a bit of healing doesn't really seem like a fair trade.
    2) Beliar's Claw used to be a weapon that made almost every other melee weapon in the game obsolete, but I think that the nerf you applied to it was a tad much. Other weapons simply outshine it now - I mean it's supposed to be a divine artefact so isn't being powerful its whole point? That being said I do think that its power should have a higher price to pay for than measly 100 hp. ( I used 1h version btw)
    3) The LP cost of some of the non-combat abilities seems pretty excessive. With a low level character being constantly LP-starved even for basic combat abilities it's a bit harsh to ask 40 LPs for thievery, 30+ for hunting abilities and a few dozen more points for smithing - especially if you play as the mercenary. I mean those abilities only really shine if you learn them as early as possible and asking that many LPs for them simply decreases the combat capabilities of an early game character bu a huge margin.
    4) Adding an additional sword to Harad to compensate for the lack of a sufficiently powerful weapon of some classes seems an overly complicated solution to me. Wouldn't it just be better to boost the paladin swords a bit? I mean they are pretty useless as they are. I never used them while playing NotR as a paladin. I used them, however in G2 vanilla, as their highest versions were just 10 dmg points weaker than the dragon hunter's ore swords and I think that would strike a pretty good balance together with their magic abilities.
    5) Paladins used to have double blessings at the Innos' shrines. I kinda hoped maybe you'd restore it but alas, it was not so

Those are the more important ones just from the top of my head. All in all I enjoyed the game fabulously and even liked most of the additions a lot - especially the backstab ability which makes the dex/str/light weapon build more viable than ever - I even got to finally use Betty, and with great success and lots of fun!

A parting query: the restored/behind-the-palisade regions were awesome to experience in G2, they felt kinda empty tho. Any plans to put some more meaningful content in there than just xp farm?

Cheers!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #572 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Urfubar Beitrag anzeigen
    My thanks to you good sir for making this patch! This is something I always thought was necessary for this game to shine. I always thought Gothic 2 had a pretty good balance, but NotR kinda ruined it for me with all the peculiar balance changes that unbalanced an already well-balanced game, and instead of making it difficult, just made it tedious and annoying. You fixed that sir, I haven't had this much fun with G2 probably since NotR release. My hat is off to you!

I don't really have any bugs to report but if I may, I'd like to bring your attention to some of the things I thought were a bit iffy in the patch:

1) The "thug" quirk seems a bit overpowered, +15 to all resistances is a pretty big deal in this game, so paying for it with a bit of healing doesn't really seem like a fair trade.
    2) Beliar's Claw used to be a weapon that made almost every other melee weapon in the game obsolete, but I think that the nerf you applied to it was a tad much. Other weapons simply outshine it now - I mean it's supposed to be a divine artefact so isn't being powerful its whole point? That being said I do think that its power should have a higher price to pay for than measly 100 hp. ( I used 1h version btw)
    3) The LP cost of some of the non-combat abilities seems pretty excessive. With a low level character being constantly LP-starved even for basic combat abilities it's a bit harsh to ask 40 LPs for thievery, 30+ for hunting abilities and a few dozen more points for smithing - especially if you play as the mercenary. I mean those abilities only really shine if you learn them as early as possible and asking that many LPs for them simply decreases the combat capabilities of an early game character bu a huge margin.
    4) Adding an additional sword to Harad to compensate for the lack of a sufficiently powerful weapon of some classes seems an overly complicated solution to me. Wouldn't it just be better to boost the paladin swords a bit? I mean they are pretty useless as they are. I never used them while playing NotR as a paladin. I used them, however in G2 vanilla, as their highest versions were just 10 dmg points weaker than the dragon hunter's ore swords and I think that would strike a pretty good balance together with their magic abilities.
    5) Paladins used to have double blessings at the Innos' shrines. I kinda hoped maybe you'd restore it but alas, it was not so

Those are the more important ones just from the top of my head. All in all I enjoyed the game fabulously and even liked most of the additions a lot - especially the backstab ability which makes the dex/str/light weapon build more viable than ever - I even got to finally use Betty, and with great success and lots of fun!

A parting query: the restored/behind-the-palisade regions were awesome to experience in G2, they felt kinda empty tho. Any plans to put some more meaningful content in there than just xp farm?

Cheers!
    Yo, to the points, then, since everything else is to your liking.

1. I agree and so I reduced the bonus to 10 points for each protection for the next release.
    2. It's all OK. In v2.5 it's 2/3 reduction (66%), for v2.6 it will be 4/5 reduction (80%) plus slightly reduced level requirements for advancing the weapon. No plans on changing the permanent Health costs.
    3. It's very simple: you can't afford everything.
    4. Paladin swords are all dandy as they are, plus from v2.6 on they will inflict +10-15% more base damage (that's enough of a bonus) against Seekers and all undead (includes the dracolich). Also, what additional sword? Seems like confusion with L'Hiver/The Returning/some other mega mod.
    5. Seems like confusion with L'Hiver/The Returning/some other mega mod, because even in the scripts (I reviewed back then) from the basic Gothic II there was no such thing.

The areas in question indeed feel empty, but since you're going to help me with that, they will feel empty no more. PM me about that, please. Thanks, I knew you're going to do that for me!
    Geändert von Czudak (24.07.2020 um 07:03 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #573 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von N1kX

N1kX ist offline
    5. Seems like confusion with L'Hiver/The Returning/some other mega mod, because even in the scripts (I reviewed back then) from the basic Gothic II there was no such thing.
    Hi. In the Classic version of the game (G2), the prayer of Innos is completely different than in the addon (G2a).
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Code:
    func void pc_prayshrine_pray_nopay(){
    	var int zufall;
    	zufall = Hlp_Random(4);
    	if(PRAYDAY == Wld_GetDay())
    	{
    		PrintScreen(PRINT_BLESSNONE,-1,-1,FONT_SCREEN,2);
    	}
    	else if(hero.guild == GIL_PAL)
    	{
    		if(zufall >= 1)
    		{
    			b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_HITPOINTS,5);
    		}
    		else
    		{
    			b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_MANA,5);
    		};
    	}
    	else if(hero.guild == GIL_KDF)
    	{
    		if(zufall >= 2)
    		{
    		}
    		else
    		{
    		};
    	}
    	else
    	{
    	};
    	PRAYDAY = Wld_GetDay();
    	Info_ClearChoices(pc_prayshrine_pray);
    };

func void pc_prayshrine_pray_smallpay()
    {
    	Npc_RemoveInvItems(hero,itmi_gold,10);
    	{
    	}
    	{
    		hero.attribute[ATR_HITPOINTS] = hero.attribute[ATR_HITPOINTS_MAX];
    		hero.attribute[ATR_MANA] = hero.attribute[ATR_MANA_MAX];
    		PrintScreen(PRINT_BLESSMANA_HIT,-1,-1,FONT_SCREEN,2);
    	}
    	{
    	}
    	else
    	{
    	};
    	PRAYDAY = Wld_GetDay();
    };

func void pc_prayshrine_pray_mediumpay()
    {
    	var int zufall;
    	zufall = Hlp_Random(4);
    	Npc_RemoveInvItems(hero,itmi_gold,50);
    	{
    	}
    	else if(SPECIALBLESS <= 10)
    	{
    		if(hero.guild == GIL_PAL)
    		{
    			if(zufall >= 2)
    			{
    				b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_MANA_MAX,2);
    			}
    			else
    			{
    				b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_HITPOINTS_MAX,4);
    			};
    		}
    		{
    		}
    		else
    		{
    			b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_HITPOINTS_MAX,2);
    		};
    		SPECIALBLESS = SPECIALBLESS + 1;
    	}
    	else
    	{
    	};
    	PRAYDAY = Wld_GetDay();
    };

func void pc_prayshrine_pray_bigpay()
    {
    	var int zufall;
    	zufall = Hlp_Random(4);
    	Npc_RemoveInvItems(hero,itmi_gold,100);
    	{
    	}
    	{
    		{
    			if(zufall >= 3)
    			{
    				b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_MANA_MAX,4);
    			}
    			else if(zufall >= 2)
    			{
    				b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_HITPOINTS_MAX,8);
    			}
    			else if(zufall >= 1)
    			{
    				b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_STRENGTH,2);
    			}
    			else if(zufall >= 0)
    			{
    				b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_DEXTERITY,2);
    			};
    		}
    		{
    		}
    		else if(zufall >= 2)
    		{
    		}
    		else
    		{
    			b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_STRENGTH,1);
    		};
    	}
    	else if((hero.guild == GIL_PAL) || (hero.guild == GIL_KDF))
    	{
    	}
    	else
    	{
    	};
    	PRAYDAY = Wld_GetDay();
    };

14. Beiträge anzeigen #574 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von N1kX Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi. In the Classic version of the game (G2), the prayer of Innos is completely different than in the addon (G2a).
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Code:
    func void pc_prayshrine_pray_nopay(){
        var int zufall;
        zufall = Hlp_Random(4);
        {
        }
        {
            if(zufall >= 1)
            {
            }
            else
            {
            };
        }
        {
            if(zufall >= 2)
            {
            }
            else
            {
            };
        }
        else
        {
        };
        PRAYDAY = Wld_GetDay();
    };

func void pc_prayshrine_pray_smallpay()
    {
        Npc_RemoveInvItems(hero,itmi_gold,10);
        {
        }
        {
        }
        {
        }
        else
        {
        };
        PRAYDAY = Wld_GetDay();
    };

func void pc_prayshrine_pray_mediumpay()
    {
        var int zufall;
        zufall = Hlp_Random(4);
        Npc_RemoveInvItems(hero,itmi_gold,50);
        {
        }
        {
            {
                if(zufall >= 2)
                {
                }
                else
                {
                };
            }
            {
            }
            else
            {
                b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_HITPOINTS_MAX,2);
            };
        }
        else
        {
        };
        PRAYDAY = Wld_GetDay();
    };

func void pc_prayshrine_pray_bigpay()
    {
        var int zufall;
        zufall = Hlp_Random(4);
        Npc_RemoveInvItems(hero,itmi_gold,100);
        {
        }
        {
            {
                if(zufall >= 3)
                {
                }
                else if(zufall >= 2)
                {
                    b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_HITPOINTS_MAX,8);
                }
                else if(zufall >= 1)
                {
                    b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_STRENGTH,2);
                }
                else if(zufall >= 0)
                {
                    b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_DEXTERITY,2);
                };
            }
            {
            }
            else if(zufall >= 2)
            {
            }
            else
            {
                b_blessattribute(hero,ATR_STRENGTH,1);
            };
        }
        else if((hero.guild == GIL_PAL) || (hero.guild == GIL_KDF))
        {
        }
        else
        {
        };
        PRAYDAY = Wld_GetDay();
    };
    Thank you for your invaluable input.

5) Paladins used to have double blessings at the Innos' shrines. I kinda hoped maybe you'd restore it but alas, it was not so.
    Even in the face of new evidence, doubling bonuses for knights/paladins would be over the fence, since knights/paladins:

- have access to the rune magic, and I already made all runes available to them in Khorinis (Chapter 3 {0th/1st tiers}/Chapter 4 {2nd tier}/Chapter 5 {3rd tier})
    - will cause more base damage (by +10%) with their signature weapons against the Seekers and undead (it's about disorganizing evil energies fueling wicked psions and animations of undead entities)
    - will receive the new "Bless" rune (minor bonus to melee and ranged base damage with weapons, up to 10 points {flat, additive}, based off the max Mana value {+1 per 10 points of max Mana score, all of this with 5 minutes duration)

I believe that's all enough. Also, the other guilds will receive other minor "flavor" boni as well (like much better shields for only mercenaries or "Disrupt Undead" {mass wave damage against undead}/"Soma Shock" {flat, irrelevant of all protections, always the same damage against all living targets} spells for mages).
    Geändert von Czudak (24.07.2020 um 13:05 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #575 Zitieren
    Rookie

Urfubar ist offline
    4. Paladin swords are all dandy as they are, plus from v2.6 on they will inflict +10-15% more base damage (that's enough of a bonus) against Seekers and all undead (includes the dracolich). Also, what additional sword? Seems like confusion with L'Hiver/The Returning/some other mega mod.
    I mean this one, straight from the full changelog:
    357. Added a top bastard sword, "Svart Natt", to the collection, so the inclined player would have access to a one-handed weapon that can inflict quite a lot of damage, and it's not an exclusive for dragon hunters or paladins. The Strength requirement for this one is a bit non-satisfactory, though, like with all bastard swords. Hakon will also inform the player about the fact of having it among his goods, in the Chapter 5.

The changes to paladin swords you have planned - very cool.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #576 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    I mean this one, straight from the full changelog:
    357. Added a top bastard sword, "Svart Natt", to the collection, so the inclined player would have access to a one-handed weapon that can inflict quite a lot of damage, and it's not an exclusive for dragon hunters or paladins. The Strength requirement for this one is a bit non-satisfactory, though, like with all bastard swords. Hakon will also inform the player about the fact of having it among his goods, in the Chapter 5.

The changes to paladin swords you have planned - very cool.
    In retrospection, this sword wasn't meant only for paladins, but I get it why *you* won't use as a merc, for example, hehe.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #577 Zitieren
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Hello once more. I'm back with some preliminary feelings about paladin vs mercenary financial situation in the current version.

In my current merc playtrough, by having basically completely disregarded the hunting skills and by being an aprentice to Bosper rather than the mister smith... I really feel broke somewhat.

My previous paladin who used to have a few hunting trophies skills and also invested in some sword smithing (not all the way mind you) was a lot better off financially. This translates in lower HP for my mercenary nameless due to the fact that most of my moeyz I usually invest in HP XD.

I rather think the situation will worsen in the future when I think about the costs for medium and heavy dragon hunter armor...

But granted, I'm only in Chapter 3. Will be back with more impressions...

18. Beiträge anzeigen #578 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Hello once more. I'm back with some preliminary feelings about paladin vs mercenary financial situation in the current version.

In my current merc playtrough, by having basically completely disregarded the hunting skills and by being an aprentice to Bosper rather than the mister smith... I really feel broke somewhat.

My previous paladin who used to have a few hunting trophies skills and also invested in some sword smithing (not all the way mind you) was a lot better off financially. This translates in lower HP for my mercenary nameless due to the fact that most of my moeyz I usually invest in HP XD.

I rather think the situation will worsen in the future when I think about the costs for medium and heavy dragon hunter armor...

But granted, I'm only in Chapter 3. Will be back with more impressions...
    I felt like it could end like this. I hope you learned how to saw shadow beast horns, otherwise you're in for a nasty economic fluidity (or rather the lack thereof) shock. xD

I shall implement some remedy for this, so mercs/dragon hunters would be able to obtain an extra extra 15k gold pieces during their gameplay. Something with a few bodyguard jobs. Or something connected to the new ores I added in v2.6.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #579 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Ding-ding.

The installation guide was altered to reflect on the fact that Union v1.0h is basically a stable release candidate and has no errors at the moment, so can be downloaded and used in the place of the older v1.0g; the newer version has quite a lot of improvements, so is strongly preferred and recommended.

Also, added a list of awesometastic Union enhancement and bugfixing plugins with short descriptions what they do, plus thanks to the new feature in v1.0h, you can finally save the game state files in ANSI format, which can dramatically reduce issues related to saving and loading (quick saving and quick loading too) errors at the cost of much more disk space used (shouldn't be an issue unless using, like, 100+ save slots). Just change "SaveGameToANSI=0" to "SaveGameToANSI=1" and "SaveDATinASCII=0" to "SaveDATinASCII=1" in SystemPack.ini.
    Geändert von Czudak (11.08.2020 um 12:17 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #580 Zitieren
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    thank you for the news. Btw, I managed to finish the game as merc as well. Yeah... I did manage to get by, but it was a lot harder than my previous paladin. The main issue was money like I previously stated. Thus, a lot less HP. That coupled with the higher necesary strenht requirements, it left me fealing like a glass canon. But its clear you have that well in hand. Can't wait for the future version. Gonna try a paladin and merc with sword and board

Seite 29 von 34 « Erste ... 1822252627282930313233 ... Letzte »