Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 8 von 34 « Erste ... 4567891011121519 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 141 bis 160 von 675
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #141 Zitieren
    Apprentice Avatar von Mayaam

Mayaam ist offline
    Played this game many times, but decided to replay it once again because of this patch and things it fixes.

I noticed first bug. Lobart has missing dialog (no sound) when you do the turnips quest. After you ask "what about my pay", his dialog has no sound. Same thing when you ask him about better price for togs.
    Using GOG version, and installed all like it should be.
    The only other thing I felt was better in vanilla are fonts (old ones were more readable), and sun, which in this patch has rays and lens flares boosted too much. The old sun had just halo, without this rays. Here is how old looked like, no idea why the change: https://youtu.be/IwtjwH3YWRg?t=729

EDIT: Good job keeping this game alive. Probably one of the best RPGs I played. I wish PB did a proper remaster of it, but they are not the same studio they were anymore.
    Geändert von Mayaam (09.12.2018 um 16:00 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #142 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mayaam Beitrag anzeigen
    Played this game many times, but decided to replay it once again because of this patch and things it fixes.

I noticed first bug. Lobart has missing dialog (no sound) when you do the turnips quest. After you ask "what about my pay", his dialog has no sound. Same thing when you ask him about better price for togs.
    Using GOG version, and installed all like it should be.
    The only other thing I felt was better in vanilla are fonts (old ones were more readable), and sun, which in this patch has rays and lens flares boosted too much. The old sun had just halo, without this rays. Here is how old looked like, no idea why the change: https://youtu.be/IwtjwH3YWRg?t=729

EDIT: Good job keeping this game alive. Probably one of the best RPGs I played. I wish PB did a proper remaster of it, but they are not the same studio they were anymore.
    If you would read the FAQ/changelog, you would know why there is no spoken dialogue in a few places anymore. But you didn't and I don't really expect anything else from you, after reading the rest of your opinions.

I would address them, but I have a feeling you're that troll who attacked me on the Polish Gothic site and GoG as well (via PMs), so it's "over and out" with you.

For anyone reading this, approach this kind of a comment like above, loaded with unconstructive opinions, very carefully. I feel it is oriented on creating shit and confusion, but not in a too overtly way (in order to appear believable), and Innos only knows why.
    Geändert von Czudak (10.12.2018 um 13:11 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #143 Zitieren

Mayaam ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Czudak Beitrag anzeigen
    If you would read the FAQ/changelog, you would know why there is no spoken dialogue in a few places anymore. But you didn't and I don't really expect anything else from you, after reading the rest of your opinions.

I would address them, but I have a feeling you're that troll who attacked me on the Polish Gothic site and GoG as well (via PMs), so it's "over and out" with you.

For anyone reading this, approach this kind of a comment like above, loaded with unconstructive opinions, very carefully. I feel it is oriented on creating shit and confusion, but not in a too overtly way (in order to appear believable), and Innos only knows why.
    Whoa, I was just asking question, and I'm no troll nor someone that attacked you via pms. But thanks for random attack and accusations for no reason. Good luck with your attitude.

4. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #144 Zitieren
    Der Schläfer erwache  Avatar von Sternchenfarbe

Sternchenfarbe ist gerade online
    Calm down everyone
    Maybe it was just a misunderstanding

5. Beiträge anzeigen #145 Zitieren

Mayaam ist offline
    I'm calm, but was just gobsmacked by such negative response and false accusations. Some fatal misunderstanding for sure.
    Oh well, I blame Gothic 2, and urge to replay it yet again with some mods, but that urge should pass now.

Cheers everyone.

6. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #146 Zitieren
    Der Schläfer erwache  Avatar von Sternchenfarbe

Sternchenfarbe ist gerade online
    Zitat Zitat von Mayaam Beitrag anzeigen
    I'm calm, but was just gobsmacked by such negative response and false accusations. Some fatal misunderstanding for sure.
    Oh well, I blame Gothic 2, and urge to replay it yet again with some mods, but that urge should pass now.

Cheers everyone.
    I can understand him, if there is someone who is bullying you on other sites, then its not impossible to happen on this site as well

Just set it right, tell him, that you don't wanna trick him, and everything is fine

That way he can see, that it was just a little mistake

7. Beiträge anzeigen #147 Zitieren

Mayaam ist offline
    I think it's pretty clear it was misunderstanding, but I have no part in this, I was just passerby here with no vile intentions. I don't even know the guy. Just because someone, somewhere trolls him, he decided it was me and jumped the gun. It would irritate everyone.

I'm done here. If he has problem still, he can pm me, what's its about, I won't. Anyway, good luck with the mod.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #148 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Sidonis ist offline
    Hi Czudak, This is the best Gothic 2 and by far the most polished. It doesn't stray too much from the original too. Its really hard however - mainly because of summoning limitations that are now present.

I used to believe i was quite good at the game, but now replaying it after a few years I think I've grown rusty. Its a bit immersion-breaking having to shoot 200 arrows at a Warg or Sentenza from on top of a giant rock. But I guess its just what this game is.

Did you fix that glitch where the Hero's health points wouldn't add properly if leveling up while transformed?

Also, its a shame it won't work with any versions of DX11 injector.

Thank you very much for this mod.
    Geändert von Sidonis (26.12.2018 um 19:43 Uhr) Grund: Fixed my problem with clean install

9. Beiträge anzeigen #149 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sidonis Beitrag anzeigen
    Hi Czudak, This is the best Gothic 2 and by far the most polished. It doesn't stray too much from the original too. Its really hard however - mainly because of summoning limitations that are now present.

I used to believe i was quite good at the game, but now replaying it after a few years I think I've grown rusty. Its a bit immersion-breaking having to shoot 200 arrows at a Warg or Sentenza from on top of a giant rock. But I guess its just what this game is.

Did you fix that glitch where the Hero's health points wouldn't add properly if leveling up while transformed?

Also, its a shame it won't work with any versions of DX11 injector.

Thank you very much for this mod.
    Hey, Merry Xmas!

Thanks for the input. You really grew rusty, because I'm able to clean everything on the Khorinis map in the Chapter 1 without too much hassle; even now, with summon limits in place. xD

Also, I have a script for fixing the Health not adding when killing monsters while transformed (it's based on Fizzban work), but I'm waiting for the Union English release, because it will be essential for Gothic modding once it's here, thanks to global, inbuilt scripting system, new API, better performance and other useful stuff for modern systems. Plus, I think I will be able to make my mod fully compatible with DX11 thing once the mentioned software arrives.

I just don't want to make slapdash fixes and additions to my mod, if the real game changer is around the corner.
    Geändert von Czudak (27.12.2018 um 14:50 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #150 Zitieren
    Rookie

Muskee ist offline
    Hey. Glad to see you're still working on this mod. I got the Gothic itch again and remembered your mod. It's a shame that I could never get the .mod version of this mod to work for me, so I'll stick to the old v1.7 minor vdf patch. Can't wait to try out the complete patch once you get it working with the new up-coming modding tools.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #151 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Sidonis ist offline
    Hey, Merry Xmas!

Thanks for the input. You really grew rusty, because I'm able to clean everything on the Khorinis map in the Chapter 1 without too much hassle; even now, with summon limits in place. xD

Also, I have a script for fixing the Health not adding when killing monsters while transformed (it's based on Fizzban work), but I'm waiting for the Union English release, because it will be essential for Gothic modding once it's here, thanks to global, inbuilt scripting system, new API, better performance and other useful stuff for modern systems. Plus, I think I will be able to make my mod fully compatible with DX11 thing once the mentioned software arrives.

I just don't want to make slapdash fixes and additions to my mod, if the real game changer is around the corner.
    Yeah, so I played around and managed to clean pretty much most of first map.

I have an issue though I thought you could help me with. At the beginning of the game I told Lares I wanna join the mercs, but i don't anymore. I wanna join the mages. But because I didn't say so to Lares i am now not getting the innos statue quest from Daron. I have the statue and all, its just now I have to join the mages the hard way.

Any way to get those dialog choices back?

I still can't believe how many changes this mod introduces! Too bad the ice block is a bit useless for mages as dex weapons are all pierce really.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #152 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Hey, Merry Xmas!

Hello Czudak, I want to strat the playing your mod, after reading here about it I have 2 question for you:
    1. What is Union English and where can I read more about it?
    2. Regarding Gothic 2 Gold UnPatch what did you implement from over there, also the locations? I ask because in his description about new locations is written more than in yours:
    Restored missing location from Gothic 1 inside the Gothic 2 version of the Valley of Mines
    ================================================================================ ==========

- Free Mine Camp and terrains around it
    - Orc Town
    - The entrance to the Old Mine
    - Troll's Canyon
    - Quentin's Camp
    - The area above the Abandoned Mine
    - The inside of Xardas' Sunken Tower
    - The whole area behind the Great Orc Palisade, including the Monastery, the Fog Tower, Sect Camp and the entrance to the Orc Graveyard.
    - Areas around New Camp (Water Mages chambers, Tavern)
    - Orc Graveyard
    - Free Mine
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

13. Beiträge anzeigen #153 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Using a collective post to address all recent questions from above. I don't know how to use multiquote, so those interested might not be noticed, but I believe they are observing this post, so they would see the replies at some point in the future.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey. Glad to see you're still working on this mod. I got the Gothic itch again and remembered your mod. It's a shame that I could never get the .mod version of this mod to work for me, so I'll stick to the old v1.7 minor vdf patch. Can't wait to try out the complete patch once you get it working with the new up-coming modding tools.
    The mod is complete; just because it doesn't work with DX11 renderer doesn't mean it doesn't fulfill its function. Also, you can download the 2.0 version, rename the .MOD file to .VDF and "install" it this way, since that version has a newer timestamp than v1.7 and the game's own data files, so Gothic will use its assets (scripts and other stuff).

Yeah, so I played around and managed to clean pretty much most of first map.

I have an issue though and I thought you could help me with. At the beginning of the game I told Lares I wanna join the mercs, but I don't want to anymore. I wanna join the Fire Mages. But because I didn't say so to Lares I'm now not getting the Innos statue quest from Daron. I have the statue and all, its just now I have to join the mages the hard way.

Any way to get those dialog choices back?

I still can't believe how many changes this mod introduces! Too bad the ice block is a bit useless for mages as Dex weapons are all pierce really.
    Joining any guild with Lares' help each enables a different variable once the dialogue choice was confirmed and disables the whole joining dialogue tree altogether. Ergo? You cannot select another choice once you have opted for a particular guild with him. I don't think I would try to fix this one, because that would mean at least nine different variables (to my modding knowledge) to make it foolproof (3 x YES, 3 x NO, 3 x "neutralize" other YESes/NOes), and that's quite a lot. But you can still fulfill the quest to join the mercs; the one connected with finding what happened to Cord's homie, Patrick, at Dexter's hideout (it's only available to those who asked Lares' for help on joining mercenaries).

Also, use Goblin Skeleton or Stone Golem to handle those encased in ice as they deal bludgeoning damage. Or transform into a fire lizard and melt the frozen enemies away. There is also a third option, but I'm not going to reveal it, hehe.

Hello Czudak, I want to strat the playing your mod, after reading here about it I have 2 question for you:
    1. What is Union English and where can I read more about it?
    2. Regarding Gothic 2 Gold UnPatch what did you implement from over there, also the locations? I ask because in his description about new locations is written more than in yours: restored missing location from Gothic 1 inside the Gothic 2 version of the Valley of Mines.
    1. It's still not yet in English; it's a Russian tool and currently only in a release candidate state, and in Russian language. The link is in the first post of this thread, under the "ISSUES TRACKER" spoiler.
    2. That mod and mine both restore the same locations as both use the same 3rd party modification to do that (Wasteland 2.0).
    Geändert von Czudak (29.12.2018 um 19:31 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #154 Zitieren
    Rookie

Muskee ist offline
    Hey. I've managed to fix my performance issues when not using DX11 renderer by enabling borderless windowed mode. Fps show up from 20 into the 150-200 range. I know what I'm doing this weekend, and it's playing this mod.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #155 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Czudak,

I seen you modified some quests, or journal entries at list.
    What about Lehmar, if you give him money back can you take more the next time, and if yes how much more? After how many days(or the next chapter) you can loan money again from him?
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

16. Beiträge anzeigen #156 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Hey, let me express my thanks for this huuuuge mod which forced me to leave everything behind and start playing again, really love it so far.

One thing which maybe I understand wrong is the praying at statues of Innos. I have made a test and prayed four times in a four days and always received bonus to health, nothing else. Below is the quote from your changelog saying that health bonus goes after all STR, DEX and Mana bonuses. Thanks for feedback and cheers.

158. The player will be now granted all of the boni (+10 Strength, +10 Dexterity, and +20 Mana; 40 points in total) when praying at a Statue of Innos, regardless of their guild, before receiving the Health boon. The required period between receiving respective blessings stayed one day, as it was, and can be done across the chapters, as usual. The player is the favorite of Innos, after all... so get everything their god can give them!

17. Beiträge anzeigen #157 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    Czudak,

I seen you modified some quests, or journal entries at list.
    What about Lehmar, if you give him money back can you take more the next time, and if yes how much more? After how many days(or the next chapter) you can loan money again from him?
    Nothing with Lehmar lending money has been changed; it is as it was in the original Gothic 2 NotR. Refer to changelog next time, please, because if anything was changed to any NPC's dialogue options/behavior/whatever, their name would appear in said list. If it doesn't register there, there were no changes and it stayed as in the vanilla version. Use Search function in your browser for improved search capabilities. Thank you, I knew you will do that for me.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #158 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Fjodik Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey, let me express my thanks for this huuuuge mod which forced me to leave everything behind and start playing again, really love it so far.

One thing which maybe I understand wrong is the praying at statues of Innos. I have made a test and prayed four times in a four days and always received bonus to health, nothing else. Below is the quote from your changelog saying that health bonus goes after all STR, DEX and Mana bonuses. Thanks for feedback and cheers.

158. The player will be now granted all of the boni (+10 Strength, +10 Dexterity, and +20 Mana; 40 points in total) when praying at a Statue of Innos, regardless of their guild, before receiving the Health boon. The required period between receiving respective blessings stayed one day, as it was, and can be done across the chapters, as usual. The player is the favorite of Innos, after all... so get everything their god can give them!
    Thanks, bro! I hope you're having a blast!

Are you donating 250 gold each time? It's the only option that enables Strength, Dexterity, and Mana boons; and it must give you these first as it's else if tree script. Alternatively, are you using other mods?

19. Beiträge anzeigen #159 Zitieren
    Adventurer

Fjodik ist offline
    Thanks, bro! I hope you're having a blast!

Are you donating 250 gold each time? It's the only option that enables Strength, Dexterity, and Mana boons; and it must give you these first as it's else if tree script. Alternatively, are you using other mods?
    I have only three options here, (i) zero gold, (ii) 25 gold and (iii) 100 gold. I am still guildless, level 2, no other mods used.

EDIT: OMG, there is additional option for 250g, right? I dont have too much money now, I am idiot, sorry. So 100g option gives you 2hp, right? :-)
    Geändert von Fjodik (30.12.2018 um 22:11 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #160 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Sidonis ist offline
    Hey I looked through the changelog but couldn't find this anywhere - did you change when and who teaches you how to brew elixir of spirit (perm. mana potion)? Both Sagitta and Neoras don't have the option.

Happy new years eve!

Seite 8 von 34 « Erste ... 4567891011121519 ... Letzte »