Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 32 von 34 « Erste ... 212528293031323334 Letzte »
Ergebnis 621 bis 640 von 675
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #621 Zitieren
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Yes, yes! Gonna be awesome!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #622 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Landros Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, yes! Gonna be awesome!
    Just awesome? I would like to believe it's gonna be mega hyper beyond ultra over awesometastical! Served twice and of double size while at that!

Also, I received the legit report from three different sources that the mod in v2.5 works dandy with the Yet Another D3D Renderer already (v17.7 Dev 16; the link is in the installation guide). Plus, there is that nice customizable plugin of Show Important Info that I recommend to give a try (I will add it later to the first post's install list).

3. Beiträge anzeigen #623 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    It's invasion time, dweebs! The thread got deadly silent apparently and nothing was done in the meantime... but guess what? That's not it! Implementations on every level (scripts, graphics, worlds, models, items, objects, cucumbers) are constantly being introduced behind the scenes. I won't delve into the topic; instead I will leave a screenshot of the equippable 3D models created by the mega dedicated and determined Xardas Bs (he's from this very forum!). He's done much more, especially regarding editing map's meshes, by the way. But details for that you would have to find out yourself once the mod would get released. Please note that the picture doesn't depict the final product and the results may vary.

[Bild: N0mgdKz.png]

4. Beiträge anzeigen #624 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Alright. The *almost* final iteration of the shields in the mod is up. You can read about them (and look at them too) in this link: https://www.moddb.com/mods/yet-anoth...dition-shields

Many, many thanks to Xardas Bs for making the custom models, so I didn't have to rip some other mod for the content and force the players to see the same shit again. xD

5. Beiträge anzeigen #625 Zitieren
    Apprentice

edinmyakka ist offline

Got a problem

No audible dialog and no written dialog from the character being spoken to. Anybody else have this prob?

6. Beiträge anzeigen #626 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von edinmyakka Beitrag anzeigen
    No audible dialog and no written dialog from the character being spoken to. Anybody else have this prob?
    Seems like a botched installation or an extra plugin(s) interfering. If anything, at least written dialogue should be visible. No one ever reported both of those at once, so this is a new one.

Also, Union was updated, both components (PlayerKit + 4GB Patch *and* Union v1.0k), so everyone might want to update.
    Geändert von Czudak (05.05.2021 um 14:12 Uhr)

7. Beiträge anzeigen #627 Zitieren
    Apprentice

edinmyakka ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Czudak Beitrag anzeigen
    Seems like a botched installation or an extra plugin(s) interfering. If anything, at least written dialogue should be visible. No one ever reported both of those at once, so this is a new one.

Also, Union was updated, both components (PlayerKit + 4GB Patch *and* Union v1.0k), so everyone might want to update.
    I did a clean install of Gothic Universe. I did get a message that the version was "incompatible" but it went thru and runs so I didn't think anything of it. I think that it may be worth starting from scratch.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #628 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von edinmyakka Beitrag anzeigen
    I did a clean install of Gothic Universe. I did get a message that the version was "incompatible" but it went thru and runs so I didn't think anything of it. I think that it may be worth starting from scratch.
    Alright. Now I fully understand, after the outcome on ModDb. Gothic Universe executables has different checksums/directory stuctures than "normal" retail executables/directory structures, so that makes GU incompatible. I noted that down in the installation guide.
    Geändert von Czudak (13.05.2021 um 07:29 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #629 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    The Resource Manager v3.5 and Union v1.0k received "silent" updates, so it's recommended to update. Also, newer and updated set of optional plugins was added to the first post and it's recommended to upgrade as well; but if you do, then remove the previous plugins for "Misc Utensils" and "Timed Overlay" first, please (as in these names). There are also new configuration options for those new plugins, so look them up in Gothic.ini to customize the experience (but you need to run the game with those new plugins for the options in questions to appear first).
    Geändert von Czudak (15.06.2021 um 12:58 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #630 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Howdy ho. This is the final revision of the optional plugins before the beta release of YAUP v2.6 for the beta testers (up to 60 days from today). The new plugins package was fully and extensively tested for zero crashes, issues, and bugs, hence it's strongly recommended to update.

The troll boulder throwing plugin was removed since it possibly caused many hidden issues with the other plugins and/or game, believing the reports.

The "installation" format was also changed: it's now download the archive, then unpack it into the root installation directory of Gothic II NotR/Gold, and you're all set (overwrite if needed, of course).

If you're a "returning customer" to the mod, please delete the plugins that are on the (updated) list of the plugins in the installation guide in the first post of the thread (those plugins in the DATA and SYSTEM/AUTORUN sub directories in the game's root installation directory), though, for maximum compatibility and performance. Additionally, the settings for the removed and the updated plugins in Gothic.ini and SystemPack.ini can stay as they were, since there were no changes to these. Finally, it's strongly recommended to remove the plugin for trolls throwing boulders until I conclude full internal tests for it (that will happen after the beta v2.6 release).

If you're a new user, then you don't need to worry about anything that was written above. Just proceed with the installation guide.

See you at the beta release, daddios and mommas.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #631 Zitieren
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    oh yeah! Let there be YAUP beta! Innos vult!

12. Beiträge anzeigen #632 Zitieren
    Rookie

edgymaster ist offline
    Hey dude, just want to tell you that we are all impatiently waiting for the completion of this jewel of a patch.
    Cheers

13. Beiträge anzeigen #633 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von edgymaster Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey dude, just want to tell you that we are all impatiently waiting for the completion of this jewel of a patch.
    Cheers
    Lol. Whomever you are, just get your butt to this mod's Discord, where's the YAUP action at, alright?

EDIT: I remember you. Yeah, hop on the Discord wagon via the icon in the first post, OK? See you there.
    Geändert von Czudak (28.10.2021 um 19:35 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #634 Zitieren
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von edgymaster Beitrag anzeigen
    Cheers
    hello there mister! I won't be redundant as to what Czudak already said, but if your want aditional news, those can be found on the discorde. See you there.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #635 Zitieren
    Rookie

Oulde ist offline

Infuser quirk.

Hello everyone. How can I disable the "infuser" quirk? Didn't know that this will stop me from brewing strength potion.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #636 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Oulde Beitrag anzeigen
    Hello everyone. How can I disable the "infuser" quirk? Didn't know that this will stop me from brewing strength potion.
    Come to the mod's Discord server, please, since I barely visit this place anymore. We shall come up with a few solutions to that particular dilemma.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #637 Zitieren
    Rookie

Oulde ist offline

Thanks!

Zitat Zitat von Czudak Beitrag anzeigen
    Come to the mod's Discord server, please, since I barely visit this place anymore. We shall come up with a few solutions to that particular dilemma.
    Thanks for answer, I already made it. Used character helper and learned brewing from him (since this uses my actual LPs', it can't be count as cheating ).

18. Beiträge anzeigen #638 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Oulde Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks for answer, I already made it. Used character helper and learned brewing from him (since this uses my actual LPs', it can't be count as cheating ).
    You used cheats to cheat and bypass the consequences of your decision and it's not cheating, because it uses something that you've had to collect first in game? Sound logic.

19. Beiträge anzeigen #639 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    The optional plugins and Resource Manager were updated in their respective links for their newest, latest, and freshest versions. Also, Union v1.0L is up and even though it's supposedly "test" release, it's the most advanced Union version so far. Grab it, please. Finally, it's strongly recommended to update VS C++ Redistributables with the package from the link in the installation guide.

P.S. Best of luck to Chronicles of Myrtana, hehe!

20. Beiträge anzeigen #640 Zitieren

Seite 32 von 34 « Erste ... 212528293031323334 Letzte »