Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 30 von 34 « Erste ... 1923262728293031323334 Letzte »
Ergebnis 581 bis 600 von 675
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #581 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Landros Beitrag anzeigen
    Thank you for the news. I managed to finish the game as merc as well. Yeah... I did manage to get by, but it was a lot harder than my previous paladin. The main issue was money like I previously stated. Thus, a lot less HP. That coupled with the higher necessary strength requirements, it left me feeling like a glass canon. But it's clear you have that well in hand. Can't wait for the future version. Gonna try a paladin and merc with sword and board.
    Brill to hear you managed to finish the game as the mercenary/dragon hunter even in the face of a slight economic crisis for their guild. I decided to cap Health boons at Innos' shrines to 150 points in total in v2.6, so probably you are not going to run around with that much maximum Health as you are used to. However, with the new stuff to buy and the extra income for mercenaries/dragon hunters to get, you are going to have enough places to spend your gold on.

Anyway, some crazy modder is going to release a pack of remastered animations for NotR in autumn, with revamped slots for equipment, like headgear or shields, so a few issues I experienced with these in the old animations are going to evaporate on their own.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #582 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Hey, they updated both main Union v1.0h components (the Patch for x64 systems and the Union v1.0h itself) to the September releases. Updating both is strongly recommended (it will cause no problem with the saved games) since has improvements regarding plugins or something (but still Union plugins only).

Also, for those who didn't get the memo yet, this modification has a Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/YetAnotherUnofficialPatch

Over.
    Geändert von Czudak (04.09.2020 um 15:59 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #583 Zitieren
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Czudak Beitrag anzeigen
    Brill to hear you managed to finish the game as the mercenary/dragon hunter even in the face of a slight economic crisis for their guild. I decided to cap Health boons at Innos' shrines to 150 points in total in v2.6, so probably you are not going to run around with that much maximum Health as you are used to. However, with the new stuff to buy and the extra income for mercenaries/dragon hunters to get, you are going to have enough places to spend your gold on.

Anyway, some crazy modder is going to release a pack of remastered animations for NotR in autumn, with revamped slots for equipment, like headgear or shields, so a few issues I experienced with these in the old animations are going to evaporate on their own.
    Party pooper. XD I guess my particular exploit in shamelessy praying to Innos for 2000 HP forced you to it.
    And I will be joining yon on Patreon as soon as I return home from my vacation I don't trust the phone for things involving my credit card data...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #584 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Party pooper. XD I guess my particular exploit in shamelessy praying to Innos for 2000 HP forced you to it.
    And I will be joining yon on Patreon as soon as I return home from my vacation I don't trust the phone for things involving my credit card data...
    You reported that yourself and it felt like cheating, so I had to curb it at the source, at least a tad, hehe...

Anyhoo, I updated the installation guide with the two new plugins from the optional plugins pack, one for disabled friendly fire during various "party" moments, and second for additional fixes with spells collision. Also, Union v1.0h was updated again, so feel free to install that as well.

Over.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #585 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Alright. It's high time to announce bad news, because something bad happened.

This mod is now on indefinite hiatus period. Two weeks ago, due to unannounced fixes to the electricity grid I'm plugged to, I experienced a nightly power surge that burnt everything in my computer to a crisp. Yes, everything. Blessing in disguise, the insurance covers this, so I will be able to buy new hardware.

However, all the newest working copies of the mod I had are goners. Not only what I had on the SSD, but also pendrives, which were plugged in the moment the surge happened; they are toasted as well, and anything that was on them is not salvageable (I tried that). The last working copy of beta YAUP v2.6 I uploaded to a hosting service is dated to February/March, so 6 months of development perished in the disaster.

New animations, models, objects, scripts, voiceover, textures, music, worlds edits, and everything else is now lost. And I have not enough of Nietzsche "will to power" to recreate it again anytime soon.

Therefore, please don't join Patreon or ask about the new release(s), because I won't be working on this mod and anything related to it in the foreseeable future. I shall be able to reply to any mod related questions still, though. Maybe even release a v2.5.1 to squish those minor inconsistencies in the v2.5, but don't hold your breath.

That would be it. It was a good ride, but the divines decided to end it abruptly.

Good luck.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #586 Zitieren
    Rookie

czoks ist offline
    I am sorry that you have lost your work. I will miss your gothic 2 updates. Good luck on new projects.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #587 Zitieren
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Thanks mate. And I'm sorry as well. Like I said before. If anytime you decide to get back to it, I would love to join a paladin patreon member guild Mercs may be gold savy, but feudal nobility... now those are the real earners

Later EDIT: I forgoth, "ring of thew" you've red the Mistborn series haven't you
    Geändert von Landros (01.10.2020 um 20:15 Uhr)

8. Beiträge anzeigen #588 Zitieren
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    I played it 3 times now. I still havent found the Ore Baron Armor. Can you pls give me something here? I'm at a loss...

9. Beiträge anzeigen #589 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    I played it 3 times now. I still havent found the Ore Baron Armor. Can you pls give me something here? I'm at a loss...
    Hey! Isn't the armor inside Thorus' chest (the one in the passage he's initially in, at the top of the stairs) in the bandit camp in Jarkhendar? You would have to pickpocket the key first, since you can't obtain by icing the dude anymore, though...

10. Beiträge anzeigen #590 Zitieren
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    well thank you. I honestly forgoth all about that chest... gonna get 50 dex then. Hopefully its enough

11. Beiträge anzeigen #591 Zitieren
    Rookie

amorek ist offline
    Alright. It's high time to announce bad news, because something bad happened.
    Good luck.
    In IT we have saying that there are 2 kind of people - people who do the backups and people who will start doing backups
    I hope your other mods had more luck. You could consider versioning the mods in github for example.

Anyway, it's sad to hear I am about to start playing G2 again and I've just stumbled across this mod and it looks great.
    Wish you the best mate.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #592 Zitieren
    Rookie

amorek ist offline
    Sorry for double post, but there's another matter.
    I was trying to download OptionalPlugins, but BitDefender persistently blocks it as trojan. Gen: Variant.Johnnie.261092

Also, is there any way to bring back old fonts easily? I can't read new fonts at all.
    Geändert von amorek (25.11.2020 um 22:07 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #593 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von amorek Beitrag anzeigen
    In IT we have saying that there are 2 kind of people - people who do the backups and people who will start doing backups
    I hope your other mods had more luck. You could consider versioning the mods in github for example.

Anyway, it's sad to hear I am about to start playing G2 again and I've just stumbled across this mod and it looks great.
    Wish you the best mate.
    It was a cosmic failure, not my negligence on backing up stuff. xD

I had less than 1% chance of experiencing a massive nightly power surge (and without even knowing they would tinker with the electric grid that night; plus I had the computer plugged through a surge protector!), and it destroying both pendrives where I kept the mod's backups in the most recent versions.

Zitat Zitat von amorek Beitrag anzeigen
    Sorry for double post, but there's another matter.
    I was trying to download OptionalPlugins, but BitDefender persistently blocks it as trojan. Gen: Variant.Johnnie.261092

Also, is there any way to bring back old fonts easily? I can't read new fonts at all.
    Optional plugins are safe and BD is an asshole in this scenario, and that's why you either need to disable it for this one particular download/decompression or free the once downloaded archive from BD's "quarantine".

As for the fonts, it's not easy to do; you would have to either to make an .VDF with the fonts you want yourself, or download some others that already come in Gothic mod archive format (look around for those either in here or WoG.ru).

14. Beiträge anzeigen #594 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    The new year of 2021 brought some nice changes to Union; both for the main "clean" patch and Union v1.0i. Also Union Resource Manager was updated to v3.4. All around, it's recommended to update all of these; don't worry about breaking the game and/or saves with YAUP v2.5.

Finally, YAUP minor update for v2.5.2 is in works to squash those inconvenient bugs. If anyone gives a fuck, there's Polish translation of YAUP named KNP on ModDb.

Cheerio, fags.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #595 Zitieren
    Neuling

Danwood ist offline
    Finally, YAUP minor update for v2.5.2 is in works to squash those inconvenient bugs. If anyone gives a fuck, there's Polish translation of YAUP named KNP on ModDb.
    I love you, man

EDIT: do you still recommend the same union plugins? Two of the ones you included in the archive are no longer in the Resource Manager (Union_SneakFix & zUnderWater), are they still needed or already included in the new Union?
    Geändert von Danwood (07.01.2021 um 20:31 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #596 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Danwood Beitrag anzeigen
    I love you, man

EDIT: do you still recommend the same union plugins? Two of the ones you included in the archive are no longer in the Resource Manager (Union_SneakFix & zUnderWater), are they still needed or already included in the new Union?
    And where's the "no homo" spell? xD

Those plugins are legit, since they can be found on WoG.ru in their respective threads, but their authors somehow didn't include them in the manager. You can use them alright. But now you've mentioned it, I've removed "No Friendly Fire" from the list since it can block certain sounds (unrelated to combat) from being proceeded on NPCs; the author might update the plugin later, but for now you might want to remove it from the DATA directory (no other actions in that regard are required).

17. Beiträge anzeigen #597 Zitieren
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    We love you man! And here is the mandatory "no homo" as well XD

Will probably start another playtrough of your mod, just for jiggles and because why bloody not.
    I'll also cry in remembrance of the once future helmets and shields

18. Beiträge anzeigen #598 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    We love you man! And here is the mandatory "no homo" as well XD

Will probably start another playtrough of your mod, just for jiggles and because why bloody not.
    I'll also cry in remembrance of the once future helmets and shields
    Oh, yes! Live & Love perk obtained! xD

Anyhoo, RIP in peace new shieldz and new helmetz and new weaponz and new recipez and new shitz indeed. So bad, so sad... if you would ever find someone who would want to mod the ultimate, final, definitive, complete addon mod for Gothick 2 Night of the Praven - send them my way, please!

19. Beiträge anzeigen #599 Zitieren
    Neuling

Danwood ist offline
    Those plugins are legit, since they can be found on WoG.ru in their respective threads, but their authors somehow didn't include them in the manager. You can use them alright. But now you've mentioned it, I've removed "No Friendly Fire" from the list since it can block certain sounds (unrelated to combat) from being proceeded on NPCs; the author might update the plugin later, but for now you might want to remove it from the DATA directory (no other actions in that regard are required).
    I will remove it then!

And the "no homo" part isn't included, because I can't assure the homo component is missing, as the love is too big to be just platonic

20. Beiträge anzeigen #600 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von Xardas bs

Xardas bs ist offline
    ...Gothick 2 Night of the Praven - send them my way, please!
    I would actually want to help a little. I used to mod for Gothic 2 looong time ago but I would like to come back and try my hand again

Seite 30 von 34 « Erste ... 1923262728293031323334 Letzte »