Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 14 von 34 « Erste ... 371011121314151617182125 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 261 bis 280 von 675
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #261 Zitieren
    Union - Testphase Avatar von Niko5511

Niko5511 ist offline
    Of cause you can always change whole pathfinding system to union. That would greatly improve npc behavior and also how monsters try to chase you and so on. I dont know all possibilities of union. Only have seen a couple of videos as presentation.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #262 Zitieren

Niko5511 ist offline
    Perhaps you can use some functions from here, https://yadi.sk/d/9fHc-wAs3Ux8fW, because of

Also, I finally managed to create base scripts for "x1-all" crafting for raw metals, forging all weapons, distilling boozes, blending tobacco, rolling reefers/Green Novices, brewing potions, frying, and sharpening (carefully picked selection of) weapons. However, implementing *all* of that is going to be a lot of writing.
    Just mention them in credits
    Geändert von Niko5511 (21.05.2019 um 07:12 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #263 Zitieren
    Warrior Avatar von Czudak

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Niko5511 Beitrag anzeigen
    Of cause you can always change whole pathfinding system to union. That would greatly improve npc behavior and also how monsters try to chase you and so on. I dont know all possibilities of union. Only have seen a couple of videos as presentation.
    Perhaps you can use some functions from here, https://yadi.sk/d/9fHc-wAs3Ux8fW, because of

Just mention them in credits
    Yeah, the pathfinding system would be nicer, especially since you can kill the toughest monsters while on 1st level with a club in the regular NotR. xD

I tested Ikarus and LeGo script packets and they have some nice functions already written up, like quickslots or updated Zen states (I could use to rewrite and enhance the backstab system), but I'm still hyped for Union with AST. That troll hurling a stone at enemies is beyond flabbergasting. Or locking up the mod's archive. Or the mentioned pathfinding.

The scripts you provided don't have the lines for mass forging/brewing, so I still need to put in the work and write up everything from scratch. However, other crafting scripts are pretty useful. I will add the authors to credits (are they from Odyssey or L'Hiver?).

Thanks for your continued assistance!
    Geändert von Czudak (26.05.2019 um 16:38 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #264 Zitieren

Niko5511 ist offline
    It is from russian 1.1u LHiver. But they also had it from others. So not really that easy to say

5. Beiträge anzeigen #265 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    @CrashMorraKan

All right, my man. The summer break is here, so let me watch your playthrough.

Also, the v2.1 is around the corner. However, I wasn't able to implement mass forging/brewing, but mass frying (of raw meat, raw fish, clam meat, and insect flesh) is here. I need a modding tool or script packets/extenders to finalize those mass crafting scripts, and, of course, I'm holding my breath for Union.

Let's roll.
    Geändert von Czudak (11.06.2019 um 13:39 Uhr)

6. Beiträge anzeigen #266 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Alrighty then. The 2.1 version is up and it contains the implemented even more fixes that came from Russian unofficial patch for Gothic II NotR/Gold. It's awesome, trust me.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #267 Zitieren

Niko5511 ist offline
    Whats the difference to beta? A lot?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #268 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Whats the difference to beta? A lot?
    Quite a bit, but not that much. The main thing is categorized top-tier weapons, a new filler bastard sword for those really strong, plus improved mass-frying system (and mass brewing system too). Plus a few fixed things I noticed them being wrong in the v2.1 beta.

EDIT: Right, I forgot. The saves from v2.0 are NOT compatible with the v2.1. That's in case where/when someone cares. xD
    Geändert von Czudak (17.06.2019 um 15:34 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #269 Zitieren
    Neuling

blizeo ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Czudak Beitrag anzeigen
    Alrighty then. The 2.1 version is up and it contains the implemented even more fixes that came from Russian unofficial patch for Gothic II NotR/Gold. It's awesome, trust me.
    But.. But where is it? Is it being tested right now?
    The first post says [temporary unavailable].
    Was looking since yesterday, but could not find anything, so installed 2.0 through spine today.

Feels awesome. I love how the monsters are placed so that players are able to hoard more exp .
    And those little balance tweaks with the farmer cloth, matteo storage etc.

p.s. As far as I understand, the changelog is for 2.1, and stuff like mass frying is from 2.1, not 2.0? Or is it something wrong with my installation?
    Geändert von blizeo (18.06.2019 um 22:16 Uhr) Grund: typo

10. Beiträge anzeigen #270 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von blizeo Beitrag anzeigen
    But.. But where is it? Is it being tested right now?
    The first post says [temporary unavailable].
    Was looking since yesterday, but could not find anything, so installed 2.0 through spine today.

Feels awesome. I love how the monsters are placed so that players are able to hoard more exp .
    And those little balance tweaks with the farmer cloth, matteo storage etc.

p.s. As far as I understand, the changelog is for 2.1, and stuff like mass frying is from 2.1, not 2.0? Or is it something wrong with my installation?
    Sorry, my man. I had to pull it down, because I committed a minor, but annoying error with a certain thing (plus I have to fix two vanilla bugs that slipped past my attention). It will be back in a week, so you might want to wait, because v2.0 saves won't be compatible with v2.1.

Yes, mass frying/brewing are for v2.1 and the changelog is, indeed, for that version. Nothing wrong with your installation via Spine. I just didn't feel like editing the changelog. xD

And thanks for support! If you ever would be around my place, the rice beer is on me.
    Geändert von Czudak (19.06.2019 um 10:05 Uhr)

11. Beiträge anzeigen #271 Zitieren
    Neuling

blizeo ist offline
    It will be back in a week, so you might want to wait, because v2.0 saves won't be compatible with v2.1.
    Oh, okay, I'll (try and) wait then.
    I knew that 2.1 isn't compatible with 2.0, since I've read the entire 14 pages of this thread already .
    But couldn't hold myself from playing anyway .
    BTW, can I suggest renaming it to 3.0 then, since it's incompatible? (the SEMVER stuff)
    And looking at the past messages, it looks like 2.1 is huge compared to 2.0, so it's only natural. (?)
    Just a suggestion though.

And thanks for support! If you ever would be around my place, the rice beer is on me.
    I'm so hyped, that I'd even donate some bucks to you, if I knew how. Even if some bucks don't make any difference

p.s. One peculiar thing that happened to me in this playthrough, is that when Lares led me to water mages, he got "stuck" in front of the bridge just before the pyramids (above the shadow beast, near the "invincible" rock golem).
    By stuck, I mean he just stood there without moving or addressing me, like he should've done at that spot, but I've heard multiple stumble sounds as if he was trying to move somewhere (closer to the trigger spot?).
    I made him "respawn" (by going away then returning) and then he talked to me his "shall we continue" stuff and the thing has fixed itself ).
    Don't know if it's vanilla or not, never happened to me before. And not a big problem, since I knew how to work around it.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #272 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von blizeo Beitrag anzeigen
    Oh, okay, I'll (try and) wait then.
    I knew that 2.1 isn't compatible with 2.0, since I've read the entire 14 pages of this thread already .
    But couldn't hold myself from playing anyway .
    BTW, can I suggest renaming it to 3.0 then, since it's incompatible? (the SEMVER stuff)
    And looking at the past messages, it looks like 2.1 is huge compared to 2.0, so it's only natural. (?)
    Just a suggestion though.

I'm so hyped, that I'd even donate some bucks to you, if I knew how. Even if some bucks don't make any difference

p.s. One peculiar thing that happened to me in this playthrough, is that when Lares led me to water mages, he got "stuck" in front of the bridge just before the pyramids (above the shadow beast, near the "invincible" rock golem).
    By stuck, I mean he just stood there without moving or addressing me, like he should've done at that spot, but I've heard multiple stumble sounds as if he was trying to move somewhere (closer to the trigger spot?).
    I made him "respawn" (by going away then returning) and then he talked to me his "shall we continue" stuff and the thing has fixed itself ).
    Don't know if it's vanilla or not, never happened to me before. And not a big problem, since I knew how to work around it.
    I have plans for the 3.0 version (of far future) and it will be named such, so the corrected v2.1 will be named as v2.1a. I'm going to announce incompatibility with the v2.0 saves in the first post, anyway.

As for supporting me, you might get your chance as I'm planning to create a Patreon page for unofficial patches for various games (I participated in creation of quite a few of them over the years; don't ask for details, please, it's technical). Still, it will take a month or two before I'd set it up.

As for Lares being stuck, it might be because of the regular routine of "go to a waypoint and don't wait for the player" in v2.0. I changed the routine for all NPCs leading the player somewhere to the "guide and align to a waypoint and wait for the player" in v2.1, so this thing shouldn't happen anymore.

You *really* read all the 14 pages in this thread? Damn, that's some commitment. Now I realized that many people helped me during the past two years with this mod, but they ain't around anymore. I hope they still have time to play Gothic, at the very least. xD
    Geändert von Czudak (19.06.2019 um 15:14 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #273 Zitieren
    Neuling

blizeo ist offline
    You *really* read all the 14 pages in this thread? Damn, that's some commitment.
    I was desperately searching for 2.1 .
    Doesn't take that much time though.

As for Lares being stuck, it might be because of the regular routine of "go to a waypoint and don't wait for the player" in v2.0. I changed the routine for all NPCs leading the player somewhere to the "guide and align to a waypoint and wait for the player" in v2.1, so this thing shouldn't happen anymore.
    Were you trying to fix the "issue" of NPCs "teleporting" to final waypoints when the player goes to far? Doesn't look like that from what you said, but still interesting if anyone has ever tried to "fix" it.
    Looks like some engine limitation, considering that even PB used the dirty hack of Lares having like 5-6 intermittent waypoints (I don't know how are these trigger points called, since I never modded gothic).

I hope they still have time to play Gothic, at the very least. xD
    I just took a week off from the job. And it's halfway finished
    Geändert von blizeo (23.06.2019 um 13:08 Uhr)

14. Beiträge anzeigen #274 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Okay, the version 2.1a is up. I made it nice and crispy, but a few very minor issues could slip past my attention, because I had to accommodate a massive Russian "community" patch and some other things. The bigger file because repacked contents that didn't want to become any smaller.

Please report any bugs. If you would feel like it, that is. Don't feel any pressure, hehe.

Also, I'm aware of pickaxes multiplying after digging up a buried treasure spot or the alchemy benches eating a lab bottle on random occasions. I will fix this up in the next version; for now, I'm burned out with Gothic content, so it's time for a break from it.

15. Beiträge anzeigen #275 Zitieren
    Neuling

blizeo ist offline
    Okay, the version 2.1a is up.
    This is greatest news. You're the best

for now, I'm burned out with Gothic content, so it's time for a break from it.
    Ouch. Probably that's why I always hesitated to become a modder.
    I code for life, but I can't imagine having the patience of modding and testing the same game multiple times without burning out.

Russian
    p.s. Don't know if it's of any help. But I'm a native Russian speaker. So, uh... If there's any unlikely tricky phrase to translate in some forums, I can help with it.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #276 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Ouch. Probably that's why I always hesitated to become a modder.
    I code for life, but I can't imagine having the patience of modding and testing the same game multiple times without burning out.

p.s. Don't know if it's of any help. But I'm a native Russian speaker. So, uh... If there's any unlikely tricky phrase to translate in some forums, I can help with it.
    I had breaks before. I will return to modding YAUP at some point, and in the meantime I will mod other games.

Thanks for the hint. If I will ever require any Gothic-related content translations for tricky parts, I will track you down, hehe.

17. Beiträge anzeigen #277 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Okay, since Union is here, if anyone is wondering, YAUP is compatible with it (I just tested with the v1.0b of Union with YAUP v2.1a).
    Geändert von Czudak (26.06.2019 um 17:38 Uhr)

18. Beiträge anzeigen #278 Zitieren

Niko5511 ist offline
    Yes tested it also with 1.0b Union. Works for me. Time to make some Union SDK Plugins :-) rockthrowing trolls and so on^^

19. Beiträge anzeigen #279 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Yes tested it also with 1.0b Union. Works for me. Time to make some Union SDK Plugins :-) rockthrowing trolls and so on^^
    I tried to make my own plugin, to custom the crafting spots (removing the doubled items spawned by the animations themselves), and I failed miserably. xD

This is gonna be hard, but I'm optimistic. Did you have any measure of success on the plugin-creation front?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #280 Zitieren

Czudak ist offline
    Alrighty. Today I release v2.2 of the mod which contains many finalized aspects, like:

- weapons (both melee and ranged),
    - textures,
    - meshes,
    - worlds,
    - and animations.

If anyone gives a care, I started a Patreon project, which is going to focus on creating, maintaining, and updating unofficial patches (for many various games, not only Gothic); you can find said page by clicking the image in my signature. But feel no pressure.

The post on Patreon for YAUP can be found here.

I strongly recommend installing YAUP via Union method, because of the improved and integrated SystemPack of v1.8.

Enjoy and stuff.
    Geändert von Czudak (15.07.2019 um 07:54 Uhr)

Seite 14 von 34 « Erste ... 371011121314151617182125 ... Letzte »