Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 7 von 7
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

stereoamplifier ist offline

Physics

Hi all,

Please, I have one smal question. How is possible make "physics" for 3d model? (eg. model "Esmeralda ship" from WOG: in this archive does not exist external file for physics (G3_Myrtana_GoldenHind_01.xnvmsh) - but PC Hero can walk on the ship. How is created it?

Thanks for help...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    You can use Rimy3D.

PS:
    I moved your topic into the Gothic3 modification section.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

Re...

=========
    @MadFaTal:
    =========

Hi,

Please - I need help: Rimy wants install "Legacy NVidia SW", and I can't find this. Can you send me exactly link, where is possible download this SW?

Thanks..!

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von stereoamplifier Beitrag anzeigen
    Please - I need help: Rimy wants install "Legacy NVidia SW", and I can't find this. Can you send me exactly link, where is possible download this SW?
    Hopefully this is that you are looking for physx 9.13.0604:
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9...cy-driver.html
    or 9.12.1031
    http://www.nvidia.com/object/physx-9...cy-driver.html

My installed German Version 9.12.1031:
    http://www.nvidia.de/object/physx-9....driver-de.html

Search for "nvidia legacy driver".

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

re..

@MadFaTal:
    ==========

Well... I have finally free-time for this experiment , and I have exactly installed drivers from previous links.

But my problem is, that I can't create xnvmsh file, respectively - engine do not accept created xnvmsh file as physic. Can you explain me exactly steps, how is possiblw create it?

Very thanks for help...

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren

MadFaTal ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von stereoamplifier Beitrag anzeigen
    @MadFaTal:
    ==========

Well... I have finally free-time for this experiment , and I have exactly installed drivers from previous links.

But my problem is, that I can't create xnvmsh file, respectively - engine do not accept created xnvmsh file as physic. Can you explain me exactly steps, how is possiblw create it?

Very thanks for help...
    Sorry for late answer.
    Can you tell me for what kind of object you want to create a collision shape.
    Did you change an existing one or did you create a new one?
    Did you change world datas or did you create an item template?
    The steps can be very different.

Fist can you check the names of Mesh and Collisionshape. They may differ in the template or the world data.
    Best tool is g3dit.
    [Bild: attachment.php?s=a78ed6dd4be8323fc4bb38a6498452cd&attachmentid=46682&d=1519061253&thumb=1][Bild: attachment.php?s=a78ed6dd4be8323fc4bb38a6498452cd&attachmentid=46683&d=1519061253&thumb=1]

So if you create a collisionshape with Rimy3D the name must fit name the in world datas or in the template.

Gothic3 may create a collision shape by itself, but some prerequisites are necessary:
    The name of the mesh and of the collision shape must be identical before the dot. Use g3dit to make it identical in word data or in template data.
    You must place a bad collision shape file in folder Gothic3\Data\_compiledPhysic
    You can use G3MC to create a bad collision shape file.
    Start Gothic3 and spawn your item or move into the world to your changed mesh.
    Usually Gothic3 rewrites the bad collision file with a correct one. But sometimes it fails.

If nothing helps please upload your datas and I can try to create a collision file for you.
    Geändert von MadFaTal (19.02.2018 um 21:51 Uhr) Grund: corrected some spelling errors

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Waldläufer

re...

Perfect, thanks for your info. I did not notice: I had different name of .xnvmsh file... Problem is fixed now - it was my mistake... thank you again..!