Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 14 von 18 « Erste ... 37101112131415161718 Letzte »
Ergebnis 261 bis 280 von 358
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #261
    Ritter Avatar von Gregox

Gregox ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von HerrFenrisWolf Beitrag anzeigen
    Gothic 3 ist wohl der einzige Gothic-Teil der ein ausbauendes Remake meines Erachtens wirklich bräuchte . Wäre als CSTler nicht einmal böse darüber, wenn PB nach Elex 2 sagen:"Leute wir haben unsere Artbooks und Konzepte wieder hervorgekramt, jetzt machen wir aus der Niederlage Gothic 3 einen strahlenden Triumph." Der Gedanke kam mir letztens, als ich mir das hier angesehen habe. Gäbe es die technischen Möglichkeiten, hätte ich mir einen ähnlichen Start für das CSP gewünscht und manches in unserem Projekt nochmal etwas umgestellt. Aber auf die Inhalte an denen wir ohnehin schon arbeiten, können wir durchaus stolz sein.
    Genau DAS dachte ich mir auch; G3 wäre der einzige Teil, der es bräuchte.

Die einzige Zwickmühle, die ich da sehe, wäre eben für die Modder des CSP, da ihre Arbeit dann umso mehr nur auf Fanbase ist. Aber mich würde es eh nicht davon abhalten, es zu zocken.

Ich habe auch versucht, dies unter den PB Videos vorzuschlagen, aber scheint so, als liest das keiner.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #262
    Halbgott Avatar von Seelenschnitte

Seelenschnitte ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    Eine Mod entwickeln, die das macht. Ich will wirklich kein Remake.^^
    Gothic2 ist und bleibt Gothic2. Daran ändert keine Mod der Welt was.

„Die Menschen bedienen sich ihrer Vernunft nur dazu, um ihre Ungerechtigkeiten zu rechtfertigen, und die Sprache dient ihnen allein dazu, ihre Gedanken zu verbergen.“

Charles-Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord

3. Beiträge anzeigen #263
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Seelenschnitte Beitrag anzeigen
    Gothic2 ist und bleibt Gothic2. Daran ändert keine Mod der Welt was.
    Das ist richtig. Aber wenn man, wie du gemeint hast, eine andere Story interessanter findet als die von dir erwähnte Drachenjagd in Gothic 2 und man setzt genau diese interessantere Story um, dann hat man doch was man will. Welche Rolle spielt es dann noch, was drauf steht?
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

4. Beiträge anzeigen #264
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    Russion Gothic Sequel project: https://worldofplayers.ru/threads/41014/

5. Beiträge anzeigen #265

6. Beiträge anzeigen #266
    Hero Avatar von lali

lali ist offline
    Not bad reconstruction.
    Phoenix Dev | Website | Discord

7. Beiträge anzeigen #267
    Halbgott Avatar von Seelenschnitte

Seelenschnitte ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von lali Beitrag anzeigen
    Das ist richtig. Aber wenn man, wie du gemeint hast, eine andere Story interessanter findet als die von dir erwähnte Drachenjagd in Gothic 2 und man setzt genau diese interessantere Story um, dann hat man doch was man will. Welche Rolle spielt es dann noch, was drauf steht?
    Klar. Meinen Segen haben diese feinen Modprojekte allemal.
    Aber, was ich meine ist, dass sie eben "nur" Mods sind und auch bleiben werden. Gothic2 erzählt seine lustige Drachenjagdgeschichte und keine andere. Daran ist doch nichts zu ändern. Damit wurde eine Grundlage geschaffen und die Richtung vieler Mods vorgegeben. Projekte wie Returning zum Beispiel, Trickys Balance Mod, X in 1, uvam...
    Die Drachenjägerrüstung werden wir wohl auch in anderen Arbeiten finden, wenn auch anders benamst. Gothic2 hat eben ganz natürlich seine Modifikationsbauer beeinflusst.

Wenn auch sehr gerne Modifikationen für Gothic2 andere Geschichten umsetzen können, bleibt G2 eben G2. Aber die Drachen werden wir nicht mehr los.

„Die Menschen bedienen sich ihrer Vernunft nur dazu, um ihre Ungerechtigkeiten zu rechtfertigen, und die Sprache dient ihnen allein dazu, ihre Gedanken zu verbergen.“

Charles-Maurice de Talleyrand-Périgord

8. Beiträge anzeigen #268
    Abenteurer

Voron256 ist offline
    One developer of Russian version of Gothic sequel asked me to pass something:
    "Russian version development gothic sequel is a constitute mod file for ModStarter for original build game 1.12f, mod does not have a "forbidden" resources and will be separate from original gothic sequel 1.12f build. In addition, possible legal revision engine 1.12f thanks to the new wonderful tool Union. (which is much better and more promising than Ikarus and Lego)
    This is done specifically to no one dared to declare the illegality and that Russian modders use some prohibited materials. Matter of principle. We'll see whose sequel will be "cleaner"
    PS: it's funny that some people did not think to do revision of gothic sequel in form of a mod file to build. It is absolutely legal, because it will be separate. But some people can continue to engage in senseless restoration of all files gothic sequel or just used changed original files by modifying them to claim that it is your own work in hope that no one this not can it prove.. "
    [Bild: 27Gb5W1lJ1I.jpg]

9. Beiträge anzeigen #269
    Abenteurer

Voron256 ist offline
    Cover Polish edition of Gothic Sequel from team Gothic Sequel Entertainment.
    [Bild: hhOF8trwey0.jpg]
    [Video]

10. Beiträge anzeigen #270
    Bücherwolf  Avatar von HerrFenrisWolf

HerrFenrisWolf ist gerade online
    Zitat Zitat von Voron256 Beitrag anzeigen
    One developer of Russian version of Gothic sequel asked me to pass something:
    "Russian version development gothic sequel is a constitute mod file for ModStarter for original build game 1.12f, mod does not have a "forbidden" resources and will be separate from original gothic sequel 1.12f build. In addition, possible legal revision engine 1.12f thanks to the new wonderful tool Union. (which is much better and more promising than Ikarus and Lego)
    This is done specifically to no one dared to declare the illegality and that Russian modders use some prohibited materials. Matter of principle. We'll see whose sequel will be "cleaner"
    PS: it's funny that some people did not think to do revision of gothic sequel in form of a mod file to build. It is absolutely legal, because it will be separate. But some people can continue to engage in senseless restoration of all files gothic sequel or just used changed original files by modifying them to claim that it is your own work in hope that no one this not can it prove.. "
    [Bild: 27Gb5W1lJ1I.jpg]
    Why is there the constant need to try to piss people of? Really is the guy who wrote this twelve years old?

11. Beiträge anzeigen #271
    Neuling

Zakker ist offline
    Hello everyone, I want to try to express my opinion and try all of you, and preferably also persons themselves from company PB to pay attention to it.
    Returning to our forgotten topic.
    So, let's sensibly assess the real chances that someone from the fan community and former employees of the PB can be brought to justice for the crime committed in 2017. What do you think these chances are equal to?
    Personally I believe, that they virtually are equal zero and I now detail and lucidly will explain why I so think and why I so in this am confident. Point is, because no man in his right mind would want to stir up an unfinished bankruptcy case 20 years ago. Even not to mention that the person who has addressed in court in first at all will spend a lot of time for lawsuits, will spend any part of material means (for the sake of what? for the sake of just suing someone because of junk 20 years ago which has no value in the development environment?) Most of any documents somehow related to the bankruptcy process was lost. This means that even if by some miracle someone suddenly really comes up with this irrational idea - to try to bring to criminal responsibility a person who publishes something, they even elementary will not be able to sue him in the absence of materials confirming all the subtleties of copyright on the content of the project "Gothic Sequel".
    Taking all this into account any person who knows how to think rationally has an understanding that it is much more likely that the first human flight will take place on Mars already tomorrow or that, for example, the asteroid apophysis will collide with the earth in the future than that some people will take this stupid idea to try to sue someone because of the completely lost material value content. If someone really wanted to bring people to justice for the publication in the first place of the working build, it would be done immediately back in 2017, as many people who took part in activities related to this project were notified because hype started in 2016, thanks to MaGoth and all the same ARHNjohnny who made movie about this project.
    Is worth whether me you to speak that if perishing for working build not was utterly attempts to attract to criminal responsibility the their the more not will utterly from-for documentation, author which spat like on all of this disputes and which even glad use of information in movies on YouTube. Yes, I understand that part people from this forum (let's not point fingers) may have had own plans for the part of the information from the documentation that was not published, but alas, will have to accept fact that others will now be able to find out information, because permission on use info alreade was got.

Also it's probably worth mentioning that person who would still gather courage to do so would have to assess the possible risks that could follow from fans community. What could they be? This can include in undermining the reputation of the person who filed the application in court or even the entire company of which he is a representative. Fan community can ambush riot if whom the of them decide attract to responsibility for what something nothing not worthwhile triviality. Of course, the scale of this revolt will depend on the initiative of those fans who are convinced that long-abandoned and losted material value in development environment software should eventually become completely devalued and in respect of this material should be made the cancellation of copyright. Believe me, it's 80% fans if we take into account Gothic community, consequences can cause serious loss for person/company which takes such a stupid decision.
    Loss of reputation, financial losses, wasted time, a large amount of work done to search for documents confirming copyright (I think that they are now simply impossible to even find), the deterioration of the number of sales of their future products in connection with fan conspiracies and of course gratuitously spent nerves - all this is exactly what will face any person who decides to sue a fan for the use and publication of any content from this project.

Only please not need think that everything that I written here was aimed at justifying leak or attempt impose position that the publication of illegal material is a good idea.
    I simply decided to express you that I about this think and hope that I not banned if all of this whom the not like or seem inconvenient. I do not intend to breed confrontations on this subject, but I would like to turn to the PB, in order to ask them about one thing "Can you close your eyes to the whole situation with gothic sequel and just give your final consent to publication and use of the ideas documentation? Author documents, Stefan Nyul has already given his approval, we just need you to not be against it"
    We ask this here so that everyone can see your answer and then we don't have to prove to the local fans that we could deceive them.

12. Beiträge anzeigen #272

13. Beiträge anzeigen #273
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Feuerbarde

Feuerbarde ist gerade online
    Zitat Zitat von WhitiePL Beitrag anzeigen
    [...]Using Gothic Sequel resources is fully LEGAL
    Was die Damen und Herren da mal so festgelegt haben ???
    Ich suche SEHR DRINGEND: Alten Rechner für ein MS-DOS/Windows 3.11/ME System MIT Diskettenlaufwerk.
    Aktueller Zustand: Muss im Januar/Februar - wenn es ganz schlecht läuft erst im April in Fachklinik.
    Pflegestufe 3 in Bearbeitung, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

WICHTIGES THEMA: [KNOWLEDGE HUB] International exchange of knowledge and tools

14. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #274
    Der Schläfer erwache  Avatar von Sternchenfarbe

Sternchenfarbe ist offline

So if I would say that it's okay to rob a Bank, it would be legal

Man, that's easy

15. Beiträge anzeigen #275
    Apprentice

WhitiePL ist offline

Are you QUESTIONING THQ's sentece?? You're not the owner of Gothic. Mods that require "Gothic" belongs to THQ Nordic.
    In short about resources:
    Using resources from Gothic Sequel to Gothic 2 or 1 Is legal.
    Gothic X -> Gothic Y = LEGIT
    Gothic -> eg. Witcher = ILLEGAL
    Witcher -> Gothic = ILLEGAL

Using resources from Sequel is legal IF YOU'RE NOT EARNING MONEY ON IT.

Illegal is:
    -Using Gothic resources in other games.
    -Selling modifications that require Gothic to launch
    -Selling gothic resources

So what is legal?:
    -Using Sequel resources in Gothic 1, 2 or even 3.
    -Using resources from 1/2/3 in Sequel
    -Releasing modifications for Gothic 1/2/3 with Sequel/1/2/3 resources.

Die Bedrohung uses Sequel resources and this mod is fully legal.

Topics with Sequel shouldn't be taken down. L'Hiver and Returning uses resources from other games. Those topics should be taken down.

Robbing a bank? Hmm maybe I should first go to basement and lie on the floor, then I can conversate on your level.

16. Beiträge anzeigen #276
    Ritter Avatar von Dodo1610

Dodo1610 ist offline
    No, he says that THQ Nordic won't stop you from using the Sequel files, the most interesting thing is that Zyddie says that the Sequel belongs to THQ Nordic while PB always said they don't own it. So there is definitely a change in the Sequels legal situation because we now have someone who owns it.

Ich sehe hier schon einen großen Unterschied zu vorher da THQ aussagt das es ihnen gehört . Jetzt müsste Don und Co entscheiden ob sie etwas an ihrer Einstellung zu Sequel ändern.
    Das Leben ist zu kurz für eine Signatur
    Geändert von Dodo1610 (07.01.2020 um 00:16 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #277

Zitat Zitat von Dodo1610 Beitrag anzeigen
    [...]Ich sehe hier schon einen großen Unterschied zu vorher a THQ aussagt das es ihnen zusammen. Jetzt müsste Don und Co entscheiden o sie etwas an ihrer Einstellung zu Sequel ändern.
    Don Esteban als Schlittschuhläufer - auf ganz dünnem Eis. Ich leg mich nieder...

Ich suche SEHR DRINGEND: Alten Rechner für ein MS-DOS/Windows 3.11/ME System MIT Diskettenlaufwerk.
    Aktueller Zustand: Muss im Januar/Februar - wenn es ganz schlecht läuft erst im April in Fachklinik.
    Pflegestufe 3 in Bearbeitung, Behinderten Prozente 100% mit Begleitung Bearbeitung, physisch und psychologisch arg angeschlagen.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #278
    Legende Avatar von jabu

jabu ist offline
    No matter how generous the owner of the transferred assets (THQ Nordic) may be in terms of the rights they have, there's no use in terms of the rights they couldn't acquire, because they were not owned by Pluto 13 GmbH (which the owner can't properly refer to with such a general statement). It would therefore be necessary to show that the owner also owns the exploitation rights of all the parts the sequel uses.

I can easily separate the legal situation from my desire for a sequel, and I don't know why this seems to be so difficult for some people and why that song has to repeat itself forever. It's no use closing your eyes to the facts just because the desire is so strong. If someone takes risks (which I do not call for), it should be better if he knows what he is getting into.
    Geändert von jabu (07.01.2020 um 01:52 Uhr)

19. Beiträge anzeigen #279

Zitat Zitat von jabu Beitrag anzeigen
    No matter[...]
    ^^ You can only add:

Nobody will either. Do not work at PB, not at THQ Nordic to decrypt these rights. Why? Because that would take a lot of time and you won't get any of it. For a few eternal "star singers"?

20. Beiträge anzeigen #280
    Ritter Avatar von Muchtie

Muchtie ist gerade online
    Das sequel wurde ja nach paar Monate eingestellt und PB selber hat ja dort nie dran gearbeitet.

Heißt das dann das g2, nicht 100% PB gemacht hat?

Seite 14 von 18 « Erste ... 37101112131415161718 Letzte »