Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 25 von 25 « Erste ... 14182122232425
Ergebnis 481 bis 500 von 500
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #481
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von KartmanX2 Beitrag anzeigen
    bin gerade an der quest dark order und muss in die gruft wo inubis ist. in den anderen zwei gruften war ich schon. wenn ich die zwei schalter drücke gibt es zwar das geräusch das sich was öffnet aber es tut sich nichts. Hab die schriftrolle die da rumliegt auch schon benutzt aber da passiert auch nichts der held schaut sie sich kurz and und steckt sie wieder weg. Was nun? spiele version 65. übrigens wie kommt man in die große höhle unterhalb von khorinis? also wenn man aus dem südtor rausgeht und direkt links lang läuft wo man dann in ein kleines Tal kommt wo die zwei schattenläufer sind.
    I killed the other 2 fallen paladins first, and then open the toomb to Lord Inubis, see if it works also for you.
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #482
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    For the quest Runaway Slaves, If I go in a killing spree rampage and deal with all orcs it will be OK? Already clear the lower levels of the ore mine, so no quest conflicts...

Haw do I kill Quarhodron, weapons does not hurt him, Saturas does not know(other priests and Lord Hagen no dialogue)? Innos Hammer useless. I need a weapon touch by gods apparently ...

3. Beiträge anzeigen #483
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    Do first all the quests there and kill then the orcs or better wait till the 7 chapter to do this.

You only need to wear the adanos crown.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #484
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    Do first all the quests there and kill then the orcs or better wait till the 7 chapter to do this.

You only need to wear the adanos crown.
    I have a crown in my inventory but does not belong to Adanos I think. That one is in the main land in the desert? So I go to kill the undead dragon?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #485

Tentarr ist offline
    The adanos crown is the ice crown you found in the north pyramid in the adanos desert. I call it always adanos crown.
    Before you go to iridorath solve the quest with quahodron.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #486
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    The adanos crown is the ice crown you found in the north pyramid in the adanos desert. I call it always adanos crown.
    Before you go to iridorath solve the quest with quahodron.
    How to solve the quest? I need the crown which is in the desert , desert is in the main land, how I reach there?
    Also regarding the royal ruby for the thief guild, the box is cursed if I open it I die

7. Beiträge anzeigen #487

Tentarr ist offline
    The desert is the same place where you are also fighting quahodron.
    Also I think there is only one crown ingame and you already said you had one crown.

For the chest you need more than 150 dex.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #488
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    The desert is the same place where you are also fighting quahodron.
    Also I think there is only one crown ingame and you already said you had one crown.

For the chest you need more than 150 dex.
    With the crown I'm lost, the unkillable ghost (Kardimon damned priest -probably Quarhodron) is in the temple of the scholars in the north in the desert, no pyramid over there ...
    That crown I have is from a pirate treasure dig site. It just bear the name crown and costs 10000 gold coins. I don't think is the ice crown.
    Geändert von Tharr (06.09.2017 um 20:16 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #489

Tentarr ist offline
    The entrance to the desert is the portal in the canyon.
    You have to do the quest with the golden dragon to got entrance to this area.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #490
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    Follow the guide here: https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...-%28ENG-DEU%29

Look under System requirements and software install everything there in that order after that this will work like charm.
    Thanks a lot. I did manage to install it, right now I'm finishing up Jharkendar. One question though... has someone beside myself known the shield bug? Meaning, I equip it, the stance changes, but the shield stays on Nameless's back leaving him parrying with his naked forearm... O_o Any knows fix? Tanks in advance.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #491
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Rngmonster

Rngmonster ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Landros Beitrag anzeigen
    Thanks a lot. I did manage to install it, right now I'm finishing up Jharkendar. One question though... has someone beside myself known the shield bug? Meaning, I equip it, the stance changes, but the shield stays on Nameless's back leaving him parrying with his naked forearm... O_o Any knows fix? Tanks in advance.
    Its just a visual bug, sometimes you can fix it with save -> load. Maybe the gothic.ini has some stuff about shields, but i never looked at it
    I'm kind of a Gothic GOD.

MULTI LANGUAGE Community Discord Server for Gothic and other stuff: https://discord.gg/dt9RQFZ

Live Stream:
    https://www.twitch.tv/xesotech Jede Frage kann beantwortet werden.

Returning 2.0 New Balance Komplettlösung *klick*

12. Beiträge anzeigen #492
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Beasteh Beitrag anzeigen
    Its just a visual bug, sometimes you can fix it with save -> load. Maybe the gothic.ini has some stuff about shields, but i never looked at it
    And another thing... the protection that should be granted by the said shield, isn't showing up in the char sheet. Could you please check and see if its added in your case? In my case, I've got the exact same armor values with or withouth a shield.

EDIT: And does anyone have an idea of how to open bloody cursed chests? O_o
    Tried wearing Dagot's ring (ring of darkness... from the keepers; if the ring can protect you from Beliars wrath at his oun shrine it should bloody well protect you from simple curses right?), tried drinking holy wather beforehand O_o They still manage to kill me once opened.
    Geändert von Landros (07.09.2017 um 12:20 Uhr)

13. Beiträge anzeigen #493
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Landros Beitrag anzeigen
    And another thing... the protection that should be granted by the said shield, isn't showing up in the char sheet. Could you please check and see if its added in your case? In my case, I've got the exact same armor values with or withouth a shield.

EDIT: And does anyone have an idea of how to open bloody cursed chests? O_o
    Tried wearing Dagot's ring (ring of darkness... from the keepers; if the ring can protect you from Beliars wrath at his oun shrine it should bloody well protect you from simple curses right?), tried drinking holy water beforehand O_o They still manage to kill me once opened.
    Some of them require you to have your dexterity bigger, others it will not open for your class (in the valley of the gold dragon only one chest you will open, Larius chest dex bigger then 160)

LOL I think Tentarr is laughing seen me give pointers to others

14. Beiträge anzeigen #494
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    By the way for the Karakrust beast you'll have to wear the crown to be able to hurt it?

15. Beiträge anzeigen #495
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    By the way for the Karakrust beast you'll have to wear the crown to be able to hurt it?
    nope, no crown here needed.
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif

16. Beiträge anzeigen #496
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Ratamahatta Beitrag anzeigen
    nope, no crown here needed.
    Then, how do I hurt the big bug?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #497

Tentarr ist offline
    @ land

Look either in your gothic ini or systempack ini.
    In one of them is the entry enableshield set this one to 1 .

@ tharr you need to collect the old beater, it's a weapon you found if you follow the path that not lead to the big crawler, then push the pillar at the cliff to overcome the abyss. Then collect the old beater near the stone altar.
    Return to the beginning of the cave, there is a gong, hit it three time, then climb up the building to your right side, wait of the crawler and then push the pillar on the top of the building on the crawler.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #498
    Ranger

Landros ist offline
    @ land

Look either in your gothic ini or systempack ini.
    In one of them is the entry enableshield set this one to 1 .

@ tharr you need to collect the old beater, it's a weapon you found if you follow the path that not lead to the big crawler, then push the pillar at the cliff to overcome the abyss. Then collect the old beater near the stone altar.
    Return to the beginning of the cave, there is a gong, hit it three time, then climb up the building to your right side, wait of the crawler and then push the pillar on the top of the building on the crawler.
    Well... I already checked. Its already set to 1. Thanks anyway. Guess I'll just avoid using shields. Damn though...

Btw, does anyone know were I can get the Heavy Militia Armor? I was really banking on that one as I'm in the Valley of Mines. Beside the fact that now it looks sick... I really need the armor against those pesky orks. I can handle 2... perhaps 3... but there a hall fuck load of them outside the castle walls as you probably know. :P

Why doesnt Engor sell it anymore! O_o

"Captain obvious wispers" Because a mod makes changes...

19. Beiträge anzeigen #499

Tentarr ist offline
    Seems buggy. sorry.

For military armors you are a little bit at disadvantage because in Returning you got the heavy armor only if you do the secret military quest from wulfgar or engor sells a special military armor if you are playing on hard or above.

20. Beiträge anzeigen #500
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Thanks again!I succeed to take Old Beater, and jump back without collapsing the pillar, that's why I did'n catch the trick. I believe in Gothic one you could interact with pillars.
    That's it I'm convinced now that without Tentarr indications I never finish the game.

Edit TazmanDevil:
    Dieser Thread ist voll, dort geht's weiter: RETURNING v2.0 | Stand, Fragen & Antworten #7
    Geändert von TazmanDevil (09.09.2017 um 16:11 Uhr)

Seite 25 von 25 « Erste ... 14182122232425