Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 15 von 25 « Erste ... 4811121314151617181922 ... Letzte »
Ergebnis 281 bis 300 von 500
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #281
    Alter Medizinmann Avatar von Tentarr

Tentarr ist offline
    @ malak, mondsteine findet man nur in der adanos wüste. Einer droppt ein boss und einen findet man dort in einer kiste.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #282

Tentarr ist offline
    @ tharr either I am stupid or I can´t download your savegame. Every time I open the page I just get an empty side without furhter options.
    Can you upload your savefile at an other provider or directly in this thread?

Edit: Pyrokar and Xardas discuss about the book that xardas stole from the fire monastery and a few other things. It´s very entertaining.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #283
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tentarr Beitrag anzeigen
    @ tharr either I am stupid or I can´t download your savegame. Every time I open the page I just get an empty side without furhter options.
    Can you upload your savefile at an other provider or directly in this thread?

Edit: Pyrokar and Xardas discuss about the book that xardas stole from the fire monastery and a few other things. It´s very entertaining.
    Try this link https://ufile.io/nwipv

I not sure how to upload here, when I try it says that it exceeds the limit ....
    ...They call me The Wanderer...

4. Beiträge anzeigen #284
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Regarding Master Ignaz murder, I can't find a clue for it I asked all people in town, in his hut I didn't find any clue as per Zuris instructions ...

5. Beiträge anzeigen #285

Tentarr ist offline
    Perfect it worked with the other link.

After you talked with, Kardif, Coragon, Constantino and Zuris there spawn a small emtpy poison flask near the bush in front of Ignaz hut

6. Beiträge anzeigen #286
    Legende Avatar von Malak

Malak ist offline
    Wenn es nur zwei Mondsteine gibt, braucht man die dann noch für was anderes wichtiges?

7. Beiträge anzeigen #287

Tentarr ist offline
    Nur für zwei Schmiederezepte, einmal das Untotenvernichten Schwert und einmal die Dualwield Waffe die Mondklingen.

@ Tharr now my friend I already solve your teleport Problem.
    I have to explain you something.
    To use your teleport rune you need two things.
    1. First you need to find a teleport stone pillar e.g like the one near xardas tower or Onars Farm.
    2. To activate the teleport stone pillar you need to find very small stone plates called "ancient rune tiles". These are very small, most of them lay near bushes and so.
    I know you said you have found all these rune tiles but you didn´t have any of them in your inventory. I think you have only found the big teleport stone pillars, because I already found the first rune tile that was near the warrants near xardas tower.

So again here is the list of the small ancient rune tiles, you have to find them and then activate the big stone pillars.

Khorinis

1. On a plateau with warrants, in the mountains, near the bandits on the bridge, where the royal sorrel.
    2. In a small valley near the passage that is behind the snorting sppper on the quest of Gahan.
    3. In the bushes, where Raffa's shnuk, if you look from him towards the monastery.
    4. Near the cave, where the Test of Fire is completed by the novices. It is guarded by a registered goblin.
    5. In the mountains above the cave with a gang of Brago, where the goblin and three lizards live. It lies behind the stump.
    6. At the mountain, through which you can get to Horinis, bypassing the city gates.
    7. Near the cave with the undead behind Dexter's parking lot.
    8. Behind the magical golem, connected with the Test of Fire - behind the tent, where they hold Alvrikh.
    9. At the excavations of water mages, in a hall with skeletons-goblins.
    10. On the ruined tower, that on a hill with glorches behind the hunter Niklas.
    11. In a dark forest near a stone circle with ornament.
    12. On the ledge of the cliff, opposite the tower with the shadow golem. The spider protects.
    13. Treasury of the monastery, on a table with jewels (the key of the treasure chest in the chest, in the room of Ultrar).

Minental/ valley of mines

1. In the tower next to the swamp and the former hovel of Cavalorn.
    2. Behind the ruins of the monastery - the forest camp of Netbeck, at the top in the mountains behind the smith Darrion.
    3. (up to 0065 assembly) Behind a stump in the clearing with trolls near the entrance to the Old Mine.
    3. (assembly 0065) In the coastal part of the valley in the north, see screen:
    4. In the forest beyond the fence of the orcs, where in the first part the distraught novice decided to assign himself a unit.
    5. Next to the cave of pain behind the bridge near the tree.
    6. Near the lair of the stone dragon, where in G1 was a unit.
    7. From the passage to the city of the orcs to the right towards the small camp (behind the tree).
    8. From the entrance to the Old Wet Camp to the right, there to jump on pebbles, somewhere on the plateau near the lake next to the tree.

Adanoswüste/ adanos desert

1. In the ruins of a house in the corner of the valley (if you leave the portal on a plateau, then turn right and go along the wall until we reach the house).
    2. In the den of Karakusta (excavation in the center of the Plateau).
    3. Near a large fallen statue of the guard that is on the slope next to the altar of Adanos (cauldron) and one of the places of the Titans' invocation. You can get to the slope if you go to the left of the temple of Truth.
    4. Near the stone. Nearby are walking fire lizards and the altar of Innos (statue of Innos). To find a place, you need to go north from the big pyramid on the temple square.
    5. Left (if you stand facing the entrance) from the Temple of Adanos (in which Raven sat down) in the corner.

Orkberge/ orc mountain

1. An ancient rune tile: at the top of a destroyed tower, which is also closer to the center of the location, not far from the abandoned fort.

If you have further problems with these I can also make a explanation with pictures, if it better helps you.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #288
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    My bad! I didn't understand the first time. Now I have in my inventory one more "ancient rune tiles" found in the ruined tower, that on a hill with glorches behind the hunter Niklas. I didn't know the correlation between them ...

Your idea with pictures will be 1000 times better! Also with other important things (like the position of the weed farms for sect camp, position of those mages who give you the tests - 12 I think, and so on) if you can make pictures will be awesome!

Thank you TenTarr!
    Geändert von Tharr (20.08.2017 um 18:53 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #289
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    I need help with 3 quests:

Regarding the poisoning quest, as per Pavlos indication, I search near the East Gate for the suspicious person, found no one , I search all 3 near caves, and on top until hunter Niclas.

Regarding the Misterious lights in the abandoned Lighthouse, after talking with Hanah, who give to the victime the ring I'm stuck, I don't know what to do anymore .

Regardin the real murderer of the paladin, I only know that the Hodges lie and I don't know who can put "pressure on him" to speak.

And I want to report a bug:

Bengar, Malak and Wolf, no dialogue to make Wolf guard the Bengar's farms , tryed to talk to all 3 of them multiple times(is the original G2 quest, so I know the events).

10. Beiträge anzeigen #290

Tentarr ist offline
    @ tharr pavlos? After you speak with constantino you can speak with one of the guards with noname and ask them for suspicious person. After that a bandit spawn in the cave with the orc statue.

At the top of the lighthouse there is on the left side of the wall a small black sign, you can pust it like a button. After that you can talk with xardas.

For Hodges you need a rhetoric skill of 50 or above.

For the bug:
    Did you see the dance of loa at onars farm near the shooting range that starts every evening at 18:45? It´s a condition that you have seen the dance and after that you should be able to talk with wolf.

Edit: Later on this evening I will do a guide with pictures for you

11. Beiträge anzeigen #291
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    [QUOTE=Tentarr;25560837]@ tharr pavlos? After you speak with constantino you can speak with one of the guards with noname and ask them for suspicious person. After that a bandit spawn in the cave with the orc statue.
    /QUOTE] Yes, Pavlos direct you to the East Gate, but there I didn't speak with No Name Guard, my mistake! Now I spoke with him and have a comment about the guy who rush in the direction of the lighthouse.
    Thanks again.

By the way, how many time you finish it? With all the guilds? It is interesting to play with the sect loonies ?

12. Beiträge anzeigen #292
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    @Tentarr can you look please at that save of mine and tell me what is my rhetoric , smiting, alchemy skill level, I don't understand Russian.

Maybe the guy who did this translation, in the next one , if possible he translate also that menu, because i don't understand most of it , I don't now how many skill points I have to manage them, what's my status on any particular skill, ans so on ...

13. Beiträge anzeigen #293
    Legende Avatar von Malak

Malak ist offline
    That is a bit weird, because the menu should be translated...

14. Beiträge anzeigen #294
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Rngmonster

Rngmonster ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Tharr Beitrag anzeigen
    @Tentarr can you look please at that save of mine and tell me what is my rhetoric , smiting, alchemy skill level, I don't understand Russian.

Maybe the guy who did this translation, in the next one , if possible he translate also that menu, because i don't understand most of it , I don't now how many skill points I have to manage them, what's my status on any particular skill, ans so on ...
    If you installed both patches (AST and RET2_Scripts) from the first site (english one) when it is in english.

I'm kind of a Gothic GOD.

MULTI LANGUAGE Community Discord Server for Gothic and other stuff: https://discord.gg/dt9RQFZ

Live Stream:
    https://www.twitch.tv/xesotech Jede Frage kann beantwortet werden.

Returning 2.0 New Balance Komplettlösung *klick*

15. Beiträge anzeigen #295
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Beasteh Beitrag anzeigen
    If you installed both patches (AST and RET2_Scripts) from the first site (english one) when it is in english.

Thank you, now works fine!
    P.S. I have also a RET2_Scripts_Patch_en.vdf that someone pot on this topic , I keep them both,no?(maybe it's a patc of some sorth)
    It works with both of them now.
    Geändert von Tharr (20.08.2017 um 20:54 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #296
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    One more thing, since that alchemist is dead, is there another person who teach me fire/magic arrows? I only learn magic bolts...
    There are also fire bolts?

17. Beiträge anzeigen #297

Tentarr ist offline
    Sure there are also fire bolts but sadly only ignanz can teach you these skills.

Because of your question. I can't count the times I finished Returning, I finished the game several times with every guild and yeah the camp of brotherhood is nice

18. Beiträge anzeigen #298
    Schwertmeister Avatar von Rngmonster

Rngmonster ist offline
    There are fire bolts?! I just saw fire arrows, magic arrows and magic bolts at ignaz :O

Maybe this is a little bit too offtopic but.. I have the struggle with choosing a guild right now; Brotherhood, Militia or Fire Mages?!
    Feel free to help me to choose a guild + build to play now
    I'm kind of a Gothic GOD.

MULTI LANGUAGE Community Discord Server for Gothic and other stuff: https://discord.gg/dt9RQFZ

Live Stream:
    https://www.twitch.tv/xesotech Jede Frage kann beantwortet werden.

Returning 2.0 New Balance Komplettlösung *klick*

19. Beiträge anzeigen #299
    Legende Avatar von Malak

Malak ist offline
    Wie kann man diesen untoten Magier in diesem einen Turm in der Adanos-Wüste besiegen? Ich habe von diesem Kampf auch mal per Zufall ein Video gefunden, glaube ich, schade, dass ich es nicht wiederfinde...
    Ich kann den sogar durch..."Ausnutzen" des Untote Vernichten Effekts auf der gesegneten Erzklinge relativ leicht ziemlich schnell verletzen (Serie aus Vorwärtsattacken, sodass er permanent blockt und sonst nichts tut, während der Extraschaden, der wie Untote Vernichten aussieht, einfach durch den Block durchgeht und oft sogar mehrfach procct, der übliche Bug wie auch bei der Klaue Beliars). Aber sobald der auf 1/4 seiner Leben ist, ist der einfach unverwundbar und zieht mir mit jedem meiner Treffer massiv Leben hat. Bin dann auch kurz weggerannt, weil ich einem Video gesehen hatte, dass der Typ das auch tut und der Magie Feuerregen zaubert. Aber auch, sobald ich danach wieder reingehe, kann ich ihn nicht verletzt und jeder Schlag von mir bewirkt einen curse Effekt mit massiven Schaden auf mich. Bzw. meine Schläge heilen ihn sogar noch.

edit: Als ich nach moonstone im letzten Returning-Thread gesucht habe, finde ich einen Post von Tentarr, in dem die Rede ist, dass ein Boss untoter Priester in einem Turm in der Adanos Wüste einen bei sich trägt...ist das also dieser hier? Wenn ja, umso mehr ein Grund, den jetzt zu töten, damit ich eine bessere Waffe schmieden kann.
    Geändert von Malak (20.08.2017 um 22:52 Uhr)

20. Beiträge anzeigen #300
    Fighter Avatar von Tharr

Tharr ist offline
    Rhetoric is the same with intelligence? I hope not, because in my skill I see only intelligence and is 10, and I'm sure that rhetoric is much higher, every time I read somthing or persuade someone is increasing.
    By the way where is located? I can't seam to find it

Seite 15 von 25 « Erste ... 4811121314151617181922 ... Letzte »