Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Fighter Avatar von SkullX

SkullX ist offline

Lost fish in the deep ocean.

Aight, not even sure if i'm even posting in the right forum right now, but after several days of attempts of installing mods, failing, google translating and so on I just need help, since i can't speak german, russian i won't get this to the bottom...
    So since i open a thread i might as well ask for help on everything i need....

So the idea is that I wanted to install the latest l'hiver mod ( i get that v1.0 is not yet ready in eng?) and for some reason i just can't seem to find everything i need to get the latest version to work....same goes for returning 2.0. I think i lost 2 days trying to get that thing to work and once i managed to do it the camera ingame was mad crap it was very very far away from the hero and couldnt fix it. Then got several errors.

Today I installed a version of l'hiver (0.9.1 i believe) but i have a frustrating problem which is, game slows down/lags when im in the harbor city or at lobar's farm just like it used to do in normal gothic2. I installed the systempack 1.7 i thought this fixes all game lagging and delay problems but apparently not....and i just cant play it like this

Overall....if someone here is kind enough to tell me a specific order of installing the patches for l'hiver (and or maybe returning) will be great....i can't seem to be able to manage it regardless of what i do.
    If you even try to look the other way...

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Auserwählte Avatar von Strontzine

Strontzine ist gerade online
    Hello, SkullX!
    The installation sequence is :

Gothic 2 DNdR - as administrator to install, if possible, not under Program Files (x86), but under C:\GAMES\Gothic II

gothic2_fix-2.6.0.0-rev2.exe - as the administrator install
    gothic2_playerkit-2.6f.exe - as administrator to install
    g2notr-systempack-1.6.exe - as administrator to install or g2notr-systempack-1.7.exe
    L'Hiver Edition DE 0.91

optional: L'Hiver BalancingFix 2
    Optional: L'Hiver font patch blue - the menu operation should therefore be better visible
    Optional: L'Hiver new water - the water is more realistic and bluish

Everything is installed, create a link, if not already present, the gothic starter.exe (Gothic II Installation path/System/) on the desktop. The link under Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10 run as administrator.

About : Port
    In the port the game jerks, slowed down is normal not to prevent.

Ps.
    I could, if your English is not properly understand everything.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Veteran Avatar von Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta ist offline
    INSTALLATIONS ROUTINE for The returning mod v2.0066

1. Install Gothic 2 NOTR in an extra folder (in case Gothic 2 already exists on the computer with other mods) (Admin)
    2. Install Gothic 2 Fix-2.6.0.0-rev2 in the Gothic 2 folder (Admin)
    3. Install Gothic 2 Playerkit-2.6f into the Gothic 2 folder (Admin)

4. Install Version 0066 iso file via daemon tools

5. Hotfix5.1 Torrent (copy 5.1 RET2_Scripts.vdf to \Data)

6. Google-english-patch:
    a) RET2_Scripts_en_0066_hotfix51.7z (extract to \Data)
    b) AST_en_0066_hotfix5.7z (extract to \System)
    http://forum.worldofplayers.de/forum/signaturepics/sigpic104766_2.gif