Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 2 von 2
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Lehrling

zumzogo ist offline

speed up mana regeneration rate

Hello guys!

First of all, sorry for english, but i dont understand a bit of german / polish / russian

Im playing Gothic 3 with CP, QP, CM, the game is awesome!

Im lvl 20 mage now and learned the mana regen. Pretty bad the regeneration rate is too low for me: the time is needed to regenerate my max mana is nearly equal to run to the nearest bed and sleep :/

I would like to change the mana regeneration rate like the stamina regeneration rate.

Its 15:43 now, and i looking for that command, that line in inis, and the game's editor for 4 hours now, and i dont find anything

Please dear modders, can u give me the information where can i change the mana regeneration rate? I would be very glad.

Thy, and sorry for my poor english.

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    Hello zumzogo and welcome to WorldOfGothic.

As far as I know the mana regeneration rate is hard coded and can't be changed in ini files or something similar.

But the regeneration rate depents on the amout of mana you have: 1% of mana per second and maximum rate is 5 mana per second
    So you should invest lern points into mana to increase your mana regeneration rate.