Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Veteran

Frank-95 ist offline

Cannot draw the bow

Hi all, I am a modder and thus I didn't know whether posting here or in editing. So I posted in both subforums

Gothic always worked in my computer. Nonetheless it sometimes happened bugs caused by the modding which persisted for some time even though they had no reason to.

Now I had quit modding for some time, and I restarted some days ago. I found out that I couldn't draw my bow. Spells yes, melee yes, bows no. I did every possible test and it was not because of my modding, so I uninstalled and reinstalled gothic, and I cannot still draw the bow! I have install the systempack, and still I cannot draw it.

zSpy raises:
    [i] 00:38 Info: 5 U: PAR: Warning : Engine calls an undefined function. (index : -1 ) .... <zError.cpp,#465>
    Did this ever happened to you?

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Knetmaster  Avatar von Wombel

Das Königreich Argaan im Forenrollenspiel
    Wombel ist offline
    OK, maybe one simple thing you´ve got forgotten, you need arrows to use the bow ... have you already equiped arrows to your bow too?

3. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Almanach-Gelehrter  Avatar von Schatten

Schatten ist offline
    That is the case, Wombel.

Zitat Zitat von mud-freak Beitrag anzeigen
    This error usually occurs if no instance of the required munition is available (in the player inventory).
    Zitat Zitat von Frank-95 Beitrag anzeigen
    I know but: vanilla game (just installed) -> marvin mode -> insert itrw_bow_l_01 -> equipp -> cannot draw

That's very strange
    Zitat Zitat von Lehona Beitrag anzeigen
    So, did you actually have any munition (arrows) in your inventory? Doesn't sound like it
    Zitat Zitat von Frank-95 Beitrag anzeigen
    This is the reason why university hurts my health... and the effects of no modding for months

Sorry guys, pity on me XD