Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 5 von 5
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline

possible missing dragon egg question

Regarding dragon eggs in Khorinis countryside, I know there should be
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    13. Currently I have 11 in inventory and according to the map there is just one more egg-cave to check out, so I seem to be one egg short. I did find the two that look like one in the cave in what I call Warg Valley, the cave with a shadowbeast outside it and another one inside plus some goblins.
    Two problems are facing me.
    1. One cave I went into (and it was late last night and I don't remember which one it was) had lizardmen in it but no dragon egg. At the time I didn't worry about it but now - can this actually happen?
    2. The WoG map shows two eggs in the cave where you can pick up the light orc axe in the early game, the one off to the left from the East Gate, under the Lighthouse Road. I could only find one egg in this cave.

I'd be grateful for any advice/ideas ... Thank you all.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Hydrabogen Avatar von Windmacht

Windmacht ist offline
    According to your first question:
    Yes there are two caves with lizardmen, but no dragon egg.
    • The cave with the goblins near the abadoned camp behind Pepe and the sheeps.
    • The cave which leads to the small valley underneath Xardas Tower.

According to your second question:
    I've taken a look into tha cave and there are two dragon eggs.
    • One lies on the ground in the anterior area of the cave, where the first two lizard men are.
    • One is in the part of the cave, where this statue is (behind the part with the bandits). There are also 3 lizard men.

Geändert von Windmacht (05.05.2017 um 12:33 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren

Darksword ist offline
    Thanks so much, Windmacht. I'll return to the cave and have another look.
    The egg I found was the one in the room with the statue. I'll go back tomorrow and search for the other one.

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Dreigestirn Avatar von Arkain

Arkain ist offline
    One of the caves to search is the shadowbeast cave near the magical golem (the one with skulls piling up outside and I think also an orc corpse inside). There's an egg outside that cave that you might have missed.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren

Darksword ist offline
    I found the egg right where Windmacht said it was - I cannot believe I missed it!!! It was late at night and my brain does start shutting down at about 18:00 (I'm a morning person, at my best between 05:00 and about 12:00. I am trying to persuade myself that maybe a dead Lizardman was lying on top of the egg ...

Zitat Zitat von Arkain Beitrag anzeigen
    One of the caves to search is the shadowbeast cave near the magical golem (the one with skulls piling up outside and I think also an orc corpse inside). There's an egg outside that cave that you might have missed.
    I did get this one, thanks, Arkhain. I agree it's the most overlookable of them all.

Thanks you both, I now have all the eggs.