Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline

G3FG Enhanced edition teleport stones

I think duplicate teleport stones, in G3FG enhanced edition 2.01, has been removed. The teleport stone to Vengard can now be found in the temple of Vengard. I'm wondering about the location of all teleport stones in G3FG enhanced edition 2.01?

>>>

Several minutes later....
    I realized the goto codes are in the extracted file in the teleporting waynet thread below. Two of them don't seem to work:

It_Teleport_King
    It_Teleport_LeaveVangard
    Geändert von GeorgeK (17.04.2017 um 17:04 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    moderierende Rune  Avatar von hagalaz

hagalaz ist offline
    Don't understand your problem, maybe too tired. If you're looking for teleport stones, you can find locations here. Needing goto codes, I can't help.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline
    I merely had a solar wind of brain gas

Doing side quests in G3FG version 2.01
    No matter what I do, I can't find nordmarian armor for Hubertus' wife. some posts says it's not an armor in the strictest since. Rather it's a paladin amulet. that doesn't work either. Nobody in Faring has armor she wants. Who has it, whatever it is? Is there a code for it. Is this an un-solveable quest?

>>>

several minutes later

Now I know the code AND Kendl the smith has it. It's not armor to wear, or an amulet. It's a @#$%&*! package of armor
    Geändert von GeorgeK (23.04.2017 um 01:49 Uhr)