Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 10
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Local Hero Avatar von Darksword

Darksword ist offline

Crimson's words/incantation: a question about its use

Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    I never use Beliar's Claw and I've never had to make use of the KHARDIMON FATANG (or FATAGN as it's spelled in the English game) SHATAR (?) FATANG BELIAR incantation that Crimson says he overheard Raven saying. Just out of curiosity: is this something you have to say at Beliar's statue before you can use the Claw?
    Of course, maybe I'm just being stupid and missing something else... Thanks for any help.
    "All that matters is Strength." (Mercenary who hangs out in Onar's house)

Healing potions: the case for addiction (Book title in Divine Divinity)

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Mauschelheld  Avatar von Zephir

Zephir ist offline
    No, you don't need the incantation for anything. But if you make Crimson say it three times, you get a little special effect and Crimson will be too scared to say it again.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren

Darksword ist offline
    Oh wow!!! heheheheh, I must remember that for next time. Many thanks.

"I've seen better times. Too little to live on, too much to die." (Farim, Gothic II Night of the Raven)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    General Avatar von Konig Robar der 2.

Konig Robar der 2. ist offline
    he uses the chant to summon Khardimon in the tomb below. You can get XP from Saturas if you tell him. But other than that there is nothing relevant for the plot. Except that he was summoning somthing from Beliar.

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren

Darksword ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Konig Robar der 2. Beitrag anzeigen
    he uses the chant to summon Khardimon in the tomb below. You can get XP from Saturas if you tell him.
    Interesting. I don't recall telling Saturas about the chant specifically, but maybe it plays into telling him whatever makes him realise that Raven has the Claw ???

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Dreigestirn Avatar von Arkain

Arkain ist offline
    It's part of the information you can tell Saturas, with each piece providing a bit of exp (though not every bit is necessary). He realizes that Raven summoned Khardimon to force out of him how to get into the temple, hence why he eventually sends the hero to Myxir, to summon another ghost, since Khardimon's resting place has been desecrated.

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren

Darksword ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Arkain Beitrag anzeigen
    It's part of the information you can tell Saturas, with each piece providing a bit of exp (though not every bit is necessary). He realizes that Raven summoned Khardimon to force out of him how to get into the temple, hence why he eventually sends the hero to Myxir, to summon another ghost, since Khardimon's resting place has been desecrated.
    ok, interesting as always, Arkhain. Saturas did send me to Myxir, so that was ok, but I wonder if I missed out a bit of exp, I just don't remember what I told Saturas and when. Oh well, next time I'll stay more alert to all this. Now I have a reason to replay for the 8th time, after I finish this current game. Maybe.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    Dreigestirn Avatar von Arkain

Arkain ist offline
    Hmm, now that's odd... I've looked up the information online and either my memory's faulty or it's unrelated to the quest I thought it belonged to. Said quest is "Raven", where you give Saturas all kinds of information in exchange for exp (100 or 150 per piece of information, depending on whether you're in chapter 2 or 3). First is that Raven's got a gold mine (acquired from Sancho when entering the bandits' camp), then that he's leader of the bandits (acquired from Thorus), that he wants an artifact (acquired from Fortuno if you help him by brewing a potion to restore his memories) and that Raven has disappeared into the temple right in front of you (acquired by, well, seeing it happen - the option to tell Saturas disappears after this, so you better got all the info you wanted to tell him by then), for a total of four bits of information. I think there's a specific dialogue about the ritual mentioned by Crimson though - I suppose it's part of the dialogue with Myxir then and probably not worth any exp at all. Maybe it's not even necessary to talk to Crimson; I honestly don't know, since I always do everything anyway.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren

Darksword ist offline
    That all sounds familiar and chimes in with what I remember about what I did and what people said to me.

I absolutely agree about doing everything, that's the way I like to play too. Even, although I don't like to play an immoral character, to joining the Thieves Guild. I don't pick chests in the Harbour District or in the houses of the merchants. I try to make amends to the people I do rob e.g. I leave Constantino a slightly better ring when I take his ring in order to join the Guild. The exception to this is the people in the Upper Quarter, and nasty folk like Lehmar. Thanks so much for checking up on all that, Arkhain.

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren

Darksword ist offline

I have the answer now

Zitat Zitat von Arkain Beitrag anzeigen
    The bit about summoning Khardimon is told to Nameless by
    Spoiler:(zum lesen bitte Text markieren)
    Fortuno after he's been healed with the Potion of Mental Alteration.
    Since I tend to leave this quest until I leave the Valley of Mines, I didn't have that information when I spoke to Saturas. I'll know in future to do that quest earlier.