Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 18 von 18
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline

Teleporting with waynet?

G1 and G2 has a command toggle waynet to see a network of location points. Is there anything similar for G3?

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    moderierende Rune  Avatar von hagalaz

hagalaz ist offline
    Yes, there is. Open command panel. Enter goto Montera for example. Here you will find codes. Unfortunately german.

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline
    Danke !

Many years ago I was really into the Gothic series. Just recently started with G2, G1, and finally G3 with the latest 1.75 + fan mod. Such a beautiful game and nearly flawless. I've already completed Arcania quite some time ago. Eventually I'll start on G3 Forsaken Gods. Again, many thanks !

My game version is 1.75.14 which is supposedly the final one. Seems as if items can no longer be inserted, spawned, or given, at least not from any list posted so far. For all weapons, miscellaneous items and such, a message says they are added to inventory, except they are not there.

So it looks like the only way to get anything is to buy it.

3/23/2017
    0730 E.S.T U.S.A.
    I went through all 2 handed weapons and bow/crossbow.
    Half the 2 handed weapons are in G3 1.75.14

All bow/crossbow are available except for two of them.

It is critical to correctly input the codes with words, for the item, capitalized:

give It_2H_InnosWrath_01

and the odd one:

give It_2H_Bak-Arash_Staff

and yes, that's actually a dash for the Bak-Arash
    Geändert von GeorgeK (23.03.2017 um 11:42 Uhr)

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline
    Something aggravating about G3, time passes quickly. When I'm roaming the world at night and no bed to sleep in, is it possible to use the cheat console to change time of day?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Hydrabogen Avatar von Windmacht

Windmacht ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von GeorgeK Beitrag anzeigen
    Something aggravating about G3, time passes quickly. When I'm roaming the world at night and no bed to sleep in, is it possible to use the cheat console to change time of day?
    Yes, with the following code: game.SetTime(x,y) For example: game.SetTime(14,57) will set the time to 14:57.

Also here, it is important to type the code correctly including upper and lower case and the comma between the numbers.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline
    Holly Smokes !

And I thought since G3 doesn't have the same as G1/G2 (set time xx:xx), that all was hopeless.

Many thanks

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline
    Most of the codes for G3 also works in G3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition. However, the goto command only works with not many characters in G3FG. In G3, the goto command works with all game characters that are named. Is there a way to teleport directly to any named character in G3FG?

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren

hagalaz ist offline
    The goto command works in Forsaken Gods the same way as in normal Gothic 3. Goto NPC Name. The names should be in our database.

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline
    What I am puzzled about, Gerbrand the smith in Silden is not listed. I think G3FG enhanced edition has characters without a goto access. The npc list is quite extensive at the least.

thanks for the heads up !
    Geändert von GeorgeK (06.04.2017 um 00:16 Uhr)

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren

hagalaz ist offline
    I am not sure if this is right combination. Press Crtl + F in Marvin mode to get a couple oft informations. There should be NPC name as well.

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11 Zitieren
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von hagalaz Beitrag anzeigen
    I am not sure if this is right combination. Press Crtl + F in Marvin mode to get a couple oft informations. There should be NPC name as well.
    I tried that, nothing happened. Tried it while facing a named character and changed into that character.

I am running the Enhanced version 2.01. I've tried several of the goto named/characters and nothing happens. About the only thing that works for goto is the following:

These commands were necessary as a work-around for certain bugs in

versions previous to the Enhanced Edition 2.01:

goto Lee

goto Gunther

goto Vangard_Paladin_General_01
    teleport the hero beside Hanz

goto Milten

goto Darkmage
    the hero beside the dark mage of Trelis

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12 Zitieren
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline
    I've been looking at the wrong NPC list. For instance, in Silden, instead of just goto Griswald, it has to be goto Silden_ArenaNovice

I've tried all kinds of combinations of goto for Gerbrand the smith in Silden, but no luck. A very few other characters aren't on the NPC list from https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...0#post13642390

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    I've tried all kinds of combinations of goto for Gerbrand the smith in Silden, but no luck.
    I've extraced the focus names, so you can search for the names shown in game.
    stringtable.zip

For example Gerbrant:
    FO_BlackSmith=Gerbrand;;;;;;Gerbrand;
    goto code
    English focus name
    German focus name

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14 Zitieren
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline

Thumbs up

I was about to take one more effort and ask if there was a way similar to fbbox while the object or name was displayed. Guess not. Thanks tons for the file

D**n, still can't get to Gerbrand. From the above post, I see it as goto BlackSmith_Gerbrand or goto BlackSmith=Gerbrand

NEVER MIND Finally I get it: goto BlackSmith
    Geändert von GeorgeK (07.04.2017 um 18:56 Uhr)

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15 Zitieren
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline
    Here's something that has me stumped! In the pdf walkthrough for community patch for 2.01, the translated author is talking about the missing solid metal chest. Following is what he says:

(I missed this solid metal chest and it is Trolltoter who mentions it on one of the maps he has published on World of Gothic.

To reach it, I started at the level indicated by the Red arrow in the Rebel Camp. You have to be persistent in your Alt-hip-hop in order to arrive to the red dot (a goblin berry to pick) and then to the mountain high level. once there, it is easier to mover around and reach the solid metal chest.

If you are good at acrobatics, go to the right of the picture and jump to the below meadow. There is a metal chest.)

I tried a couple of the goto chest codes but they always landed me in a hut somewhere. Anyone got an idea about a solid metal chest in the high mountain from the Rebel Camp?

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16 Zitieren
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline
    Here's something that has me stumped! In the pdf walkthrough for community patch for 2.01, the translated author is talking about the missing solid metal chest. Following is what he says:

(I missed this solid metal chest and it is Trolltoter who mentions it on one of the maps he has published on World of Gothic.

To reach it, I started at the level indicated by the Red arrow in the Rebel Camp. You have to be persistent in your Alt-hip-hop in order to arrive to the red dot (a goblin berry to pick) and then to the mountain high level. once there, it is easier to mover around and reach the solid metal chest.

If you are good at acrobatics, go to the right of the picture and jump to the below meadow. There is a metal chest.)

I tried a couple of the goto chest codes but they always landed me in a hut somewhere. Anyone got an idea about a solid metal chest in the high mountain from the Rebel Camp?
    I found out a certain goto code for a chest can give a different destination according to where you are on the world map. While in the Rebel Camp south of Gotha, using the code:
    goto G3_Object_Interact_Animated_Chest_XXL takes you to a remote plateau high above Gotha somewhat north from the rebel camp. There you find a heavy/solid metal chest. If you are somewhat removed from the Gotha region, the same code takes you to a different location. I didn't realize each chest code has more than one chest of that type.
    Geändert von GeorgeK (09.04.2017 um 04:50 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17 Zitieren
    Moderator Avatar von MadFaTal

MadFaTal ist offline
    If there are more than one object with the same name in the world then the goto code will teleport you to the nearest object.
    The goto codes are not unique for every object.
    So if you go-to a plant and you collect the plant. The same goto code will teleport you to the next plant. And so on.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18 Zitieren
    Fighter

GeorgeK ist offline
    Quite so. Tried the code for the chest above the bandit camp, G3_Object_Interact_Animated_Chest_XXL and it's still there in the original Gothic 3 enhanced version.