Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »
Ergebnis 1 bis 20 von 27
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    banned

Gothic1-Fans ist offline

Gothic 1.01e Christmas Edition Full Review

[Bild: nXB-Rg6vZZM.jpg]
    Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/IWCCj , https://m.vk.com/album-76325062_239187235

Gothic v1.01e-Christmas Edition the first demo version, which appeared 8-10 January 2001, unfortunately for her the ban and to distribute it prohibited, nevertheless it have more than 10 people in Russia, Poland and Germany, in fact the number of owners of this rare demos lately could grow big.
    Before the early alpha versions it is. This is some really late Assembly. Very close to the demo later in the old mine. + there is a ZEN graveyard of the orcs.
    A full music theme from the intro cutscene. Full and later played in organized sound, and in the Intro to Horana-Prolog.
    Texture is in General close to release. There are minor differences, but not essential. Legendary armor the Ghost is red!
    SFX classic.
    Anims not at full strength on the part of MDS-scripts, but HumanS.MDS is. All the usual. Unit inextremo is.
    But there are significant differences in the combat system: this phase included animations of kicks both new and old type. The old type then you commented out. I think it doesn't work either, because the engine is probably already altered for the new type.
    Also the animation block of the old type with the DIR tag(for determining the direction of impact).
    + then manually spelled out SFX at the moment of hitting the target: in later versions of this bun had gone to the engine.
    I represent to your attention the list of differences of this version from all the subsequent:
    - Other Interface: status bars the status window on the PC and the job log:
    Is another camera;
    - Items in inventory are rotated;
    - Orcs need to finish;
    - In the settings menu of the game options available are sliders for: Sight and AI in section (audio, video);
    - A different interface dialogs:
    - Work animation stay hero arms;
    - Finding quest the subject enters information label, drawing the player's attention to this fact;
    - When receiving damage, the character makes a completely different classic sounds;
    - In this version there is an interesting feature - transfer items to another character. Moreover, not through dialogue, but through the inventory if npc is in focus. Open the menu, highlight the desired item, then CTRL+left and the object goes to the outside slot.
    - Have the ability to throw objects as humans and orcs.

Well, as usual lots of glitches, the overall game plan, from the graphics to mechanics.

Poked around 1.04. Stylistically it is much closer to the usual Gothic. Any transmission of objects is already disabled, the camera is normal, etc.

Pay attention to the fact that in 1.01 and 1.04 works correctly animations of strafe: pressed-released, the hero makes one full cycle of strafe. In the original, once release the button, the animation will immediately stop.
    In other words, in the early versions may be a normal roll as a strafe without interruption.

In early versions of the animation works correctly morph bows: it is synchronized with the movement of the character.
    In the release, because of the stupid factors rise and fall in sync not running, the string of walks by itself.

Files anything interesting: an old mine. No cards. But directories much better than in 1.01.

Script diferences:
    - demons do not attack necromancers (b_setguildattitude(gil_demon, att_friendly, gil_dmb)
    - new routines and guild attitudes tagged "orc assault"
    - modified snapper with id 'raptor' called 'Stevie's raptor'
    - armor 'org_armor_xl' with visual from sld_armor_l
    - zombiethekeeper from the crypt under ring of stones has id zombieorchunter
    - some npc's with later removed names (they had no role in the story, just normal ambient npcs):
    sfb_1002_aiko
    sfb_1015_oldman
    sfb_1006_gornios
    sfb_1012_weeze
    sfb_1007_arto
    sfb_1008_threp
    sfb_1013_dagger
    sfb_1009_caer
    sfb_1014_swiney
    sfb_1004_garbar
    sfb_1011_herek
    sfb_1005_mihai
    org_856_marvin
    sfb_1010_kilan

Visualbody new NPC:
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1002_aiko, "hum_body_Naked0", 2, 1, "Hum_Head_Thief", 40, 1, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1015_oldman, "hum_body_Naked0", 3, 1, "Hum_Head_Bald", 78, 3, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1006_gornios, "hum_body_Naked0", 2, 3, "Hum_Head_FatBald", 7, 1, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1012_weeze, "hum_body_Naked0", 2, 1, "Hum_Head_Bald", 43, 1, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1007_arto, "hum_body_Naked0", 3, 1, "Hum_Head_Psionic", 41, 2, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1008_threp, "hum_body_Naked0", 2, 1, "Hum_Head_Thief", 42, 1, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1013_dagger, "hum_body_Naked0", 3, 1, "Hum_Head_Psionic", 43, 4, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1009_caer, "hum_body_Naked0", 3, 3, "Hum_Head_Pony", 7, 1, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1014_swiney, "hum_body_Naked0", 2, 1, "Hum_Head_Fighter", 42, 1, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1004_garbar, "hum_body_Naked0", 2, 1, "Hum_Head_Pony", 40, 2, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1011_herek, "hum_body_Naked0", 3, 1, "Hum_Head_Fighter", 43, 2, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1005_mihai, "hum_body_Naked0", 3, 0, "Hum_Head_FatBald", 11, 1, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1010_kilan, "hum_body_Naked0", 2, 1, "Hum_Head_Pony", 43, 3, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(org_856_marvin, "hum_body_Naked0", 0, 1, "Hum_Head_FatBald", 36, 2,2604);

Game Preview PC_Games:
    https://youtu.be/iJQ4gBc0mn4
    Geändert von Gothic1-Fans (28.02.2017 um 12:22 Uhr)

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Emanuel Rhobar

Emanuel Rhobar ist offline
    Very Interesting!
    I think the Project "Orpheus" is trying to implement some of your stated elements into the mod!

Some of them are:
    • character menu
    • camera view
    • rotating inventory

If I remember correctly.

Also if you look at the world map in the video - it seems to me that there are changes compared to the map that was released at the end.

Here thread of the mod:
    https://forum.worldofplayers.de/foru...Gothic-Orpheus

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von Abus Bambus

Abus Bambus ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Gothic1-Fans Beitrag anzeigen
    Gothic v1.01e-Christmas Edition the first demo version, which appeared 8-10 January 2001, unfortunately for her the ban and to distribute it prohibited
    How can distribution of demo be prohibited? Was this a special demo not meant for the public?

, nevertheless it have more than 10 people in Russia, Poland and Germany, in fact the number of owners of this rare demos lately could grow big.
    So you know of 10 people that have it and you expect someone is going to leak it? Your english is kind of hard to understand.

4. Beiträge anzeigen #4 Zitieren
    banned

Gothic1-Fans ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Abus Bambus Beitrag anzeigen
    How can distribution of demo be prohibited? Was this a special demo not meant for the public?

So you know of 10 people that have it and you expect someone is going to leak it? Your english is kind of hard to understand.
    No, it's not intended.. I do not know for whom it was made this build.
    Leak will not solve anything, need to was removed pointless ban with this demo because I have almost all the materials from this version except for a few animations, full demo not have.
    Who needs the ban? From he no whether not even the slightest benefit
    Geändert von Gothic1-Fans (28.02.2017 um 17:34 Uhr)

5. Beiträge anzeigen #5 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    - some npc's with later removed names (they had no role in the story, just normal ambient npcs):
    sfb_1002_aiko
    sfb_1015_oldman
    sfb_1006_gornios
    sfb_1012_weeze
    sfb_1007_arto
    sfb_1008_threp
    sfb_1013_dagger
    sfb_1009_caer
    sfb_1014_swiney
    sfb_1004_garbar
    sfb_1011_herek
    sfb_1005_mihai
    org_856_marvin
    sfb_1010_kilan

Visualbody new NPC:
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1002_aiko, "hum_body_Naked0", 2, 1, "Hum_Head_Thief", 40, 1, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1015_oldman, "hum_body_Naked0", 3, 1, "Hum_Head_Bald", 78, 3, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1006_gornios, "hum_body_Naked0", 2, 3, "Hum_Head_FatBald", 7, 1, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1012_weeze, "hum_body_Naked0", 2, 1, "Hum_Head_Bald", 43, 1, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1007_arto, "hum_body_Naked0", 3, 1, "Hum_Head_Psionic", 41, 2, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1008_threp, "hum_body_Naked0", 2, 1, "Hum_Head_Thief", 42, 1, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1013_dagger, "hum_body_Naked0", 3, 1, "Hum_Head_Psionic", 43, 4, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1009_caer, "hum_body_Naked0", 3, 3, "Hum_Head_Pony", 7, 1, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1014_swiney, "hum_body_Naked0", 2, 1, "Hum_Head_Fighter", 42, 1, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1004_garbar, "hum_body_Naked0", 2, 1, "Hum_Head_Pony", 40, 2, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1011_herek, "hum_body_Naked0", 3, 1, "Hum_Head_Fighter", 43, 2, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1005_mihai, "hum_body_Naked0", 3, 0, "Hum_Head_FatBald", 11, 1, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(sfb_1010_kilan, "hum_body_Naked0", 2, 1, "Hum_Head_Pony", 43, 3, 2604);
    mdl_setvisualbody(org_856_marvin, "hum_body_Naked0", 0, 1, "Hum_Head_FatBald", 36, 2,2604);
    Nice finds!

Can you please post also the FUNC VOID Rtn_start_* () for all those NPCs? I'm interested in the WAYPOINTS they were spawned/assigned to.

6. Beiträge anzeigen #6 Zitieren
    banned

Gothic1-Fans ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Nice finds!

Can you please post also the FUNC VOID Rtn_start_* () for all those NPCs? I'm interested in the WAYPOINTS they were spawned/assigned to.
    I do not have a script of this version. Information was provided to me by the Polish programmer Avallach, he may give the answer

7. Beiträge anzeigen #7 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    I do not have a script of this version. Information was provided to me by the Polish programmer Avallach, he may give the answer
    Thanks, I'll try to contact him, to see if he can share that part from the scripts that I need.

8. Beiträge anzeigen #8 Zitieren
    Erzbaron Avatar von Mielas

Mielas ist offline
    Arto, Swiney and Herek are persons in the final game.
    ebr_102_arto
    sfb_103_swiney
    vlk_511_herek

9. Beiträge anzeigen #9 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Mielas Beitrag anzeigen
    Arto, Swiney and Herek are persons in the final game.
    ebr_102_arto
    sfb_103_swiney
    vlk_511_herek
    Funny enough, Arto not only got promoted to Ore Baron, but also got a face lift

Code:
    Mdl_SetVisualBody (self,"hum_body_Naked0", 0, 1,"Hum_Head_Bald", 10, 1, EBR_ARMOR_H2);

10. Beiträge anzeigen #10 Zitieren
    banned

Gothic1-Fans ist offline
    This version was back in 2005 someone from Poland (http://forum.gothic.phx.pl/galeria/d...e.php?pos=-200), so Avallach not the only one who has it, and there are still people from the Czech Republic. One of the former employees of piranha Bytes gave this version.
    I just can't understand why it is banned when it is already so many who have, and some resources has hit the Internet..

11. Beiträge anzeigen #11 Zitieren

Why is it banned? Can you give a source where pyranha bytes say it is forbidden??

12. Beiträge anzeigen #12 Zitieren
    banned

Gothic1-Fans ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Emanuel Rhobar Beitrag anzeigen
    Why is it banned? Can you give a source where pyranha bytes say it is forbidden??
    The source can not be found, but all say that the early alpha version of the game is prohibited.
    If this were not so, I would have got the full version 1.01E. don't know why it is necessary to conceal from others, let's hope that piranha Bytes will give permission to distribute at least this version

13. Beiträge anzeigen #13 Zitieren

catalinux ist offline
    [Bild: RNE37TT.jpg]

It is banned because this was a internal-only release?

Anyway, like in the Sequel case, it's so stupid that so many years later we can't have all those versions when it's clear that nobody is ever going to use them or part of them to make money out of them.

14. Beiträge anzeigen #14 Zitieren
    banned

Gothic1-Fans ist offline
    This demo version is nothing compared to the sequel..
    Banning it makes no sense at all. I hope in the future the link to it will appear in the same section where and 1.04 d, it would be fair.
    Resources this version has already leaked. All! Later..

15. Beiträge anzeigen #15 Zitieren

armor 'org_armor_xl' with visual from sld_armor_l
    Im curious how this thing looks like

16. Beiträge anzeigen #16 Zitieren
    Ehrengarde Avatar von Issues

Issues ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Emanuel Rhobar Beitrag anzeigen
    Im curious how this thing looks like
    Wie die leichte Söldnerrüstung, hieß allerdings "Banditenkluft".

17. Beiträge anzeigen #17 Zitieren
    Lehrling

Troian ist offline
    This demo version is nothing compared to the sequel..
    Banning it makes no sense at all. I hope in the future the link to it will appear in the same section where and 1.04 d, it would be fair.
    Resources this version has already leaked. All! Later..
    my friend, many developments have been used in other projects. For example, the most magical swords from the night of a raven were developed in r1. Elex used a throw of a troll. Gothic 3 used the color illumination npc, depending on the wear to the hero. So ist es colondike Ideen.my friend, many developments have been used in other projects.

18. Beiträge anzeigen #18 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Troian Beitrag anzeigen
    my friend, many developments have been used in other projects. For example, the most magical swords from the night of a raven were developed in r1. Elex used a throw of a troll. Gothic 3 used the color illumination npc, depending on the wear to the hero. So ist es colondike Ideen.my friend, many developments have been used in other projects.
    Hm... Yeees.. All this suggestions that the alpha version of Gothic is a priceless artifact containing a huge amount of very valuable and interesting content, various mysteries and arcanes. Alpha version seems to me to be something unattainable, inaccessible, and it causes my desire to get even just one of them. I wonder how much money I need to pay for one of them?! I would even agree to a large amount if I was offered to buy this version, for me personally, this version is very important. And I am very glad that now many granted the honor to play in 1.01d, but do not stop there, we can get other alpha versions, these version have Dieter Hildebrandt and in museum games..

19. Beiträge anzeigen #19 Zitieren
    Halbgott Avatar von Kyle07

Kyle07 ist offline
    Alpha versions may be interesting, but in the end they are always unfinished work. Like the Serious Sam Alpha for example.

[Video]

20. Beiträge anzeigen #20 Zitieren
    banned

Phantom95 ist offline
    I understand that, but Gothic is a unique case because it's a lot of content was dropped because no grasp of time. Some of the resources have even been add to Gothic sequel.

Seite 1 von 2 12 Letzte »