Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Ergebnis 1 bis 3 von 3
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #1 Zitieren
    Neuling Avatar von Sebejszczyn

Sebejszczyn ist offline

Quick question about armors in Forsaken Gods Contend Mod

I've recently ended Gothic 3 with CP 1.75.14, Quest Pack 4U2 + CM 3.1 and Consequences which have some great shields and armors in G2 style. Today I started G3:FG with Contend Mod 1.1 and I was little dissapointed about different looking shields and armors(paladin armor and knight armor especially). I really want the same armors in both of parts of the history So there's my question: Is there any chance to put armors shields etc. we know from Gothic 3 CM 3.1 to G3FG with CM 1.1? Greetings!

2. Beiträge anzeigen #2 Zitieren
    Waldläufer Avatar von Squerol

Squerol ist offline
    I guess near no one cares about Forsaken Gods... Which is right thing to do with that bullshit game

But sure, it is possible to transfer stuff from G3 to FG and from FG to G3...
    Geändert von Squerol (25.02.2017 um 16:26 Uhr)

3. Beiträge anzeigen #3 Zitieren
    Neuling Avatar von Sebejszczyn

Sebejszczyn ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Squerol Beitrag anzeigen
    I guess near no one cares about Forsaken Gods... Which is right thing to do with that bullshit game
    Yeah, but I never played Forsaken Gods before and as a fan I want to finally end all parts of the story, even if it is crap

Zitat Zitat von Squerol Beitrag anzeigen
    But sure, it is possible to transfer stuff from G3 to FG and from FG to G3...
    So, any experienced modder can help me with this? I have no idea how to do it, and I really want to play with a little more old Gothic's climate in FG. Thanks for reply!