Portal-Zone Gothic-Zone Gothic II-Zone Gothic 3-Zone Gothic 4-Zone Modifikationen-Zone Download-Zone Foren-Zone RPG-Zone Almanach-Zone Spirit of Gothic

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »
Ergebnis 21 bis 40 von 46
  1. Beiträge anzeigen #21 Zitieren
    Apprentice

theabraxusentity ist offline
    Now a question to MaGoth. Those scripts you gave me are from a newer version? Because it writes 2.04 . I thought that the latest version is 2.02. If it true then i install the mroczne_tajemnice_pl_2.02.exe normally and when it is done i copy paste the new script folder you gave me to the original old scripts?

2. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #22 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von theabraxusentity Beitrag anzeigen
    Now a question to MaGoth. Those scripts you gave me are from a newer version?
    Yes.
    Because it writes 2.04. I thought that the latest version is 2.02.
    This is the latest version of the script(2.04), mod was in development and has not been released.

If it true then i install the mroczne_tajemnice_pl_2.02.exe normally and when it is done i copy paste the new script folder you gave me to the original old scripts?
    Try it.

MfG MaGoth,
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: 106462_941c3dcc88ff9e9b5597d9f24d9aea88.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FÜR ALLE ZEITEN!=-

3. Beiträge anzeigen #23 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Well double thanks then for giving me this updated version

4. Beiträge anzeigen #24 Zitieren
    Knight Avatar von catalinux

catalinux ist offline
    Does anyone knows what changes brings 2.02 (2.04)? Is there any new content?

5. Beiträge anzeigen #25 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Zitat Zitat von catalinux Beitrag anzeigen
    Does anyone knows what changes brings 2.02 (2.04)? Is there any new content?
    I have installed the 2.02 and it brings many new content and the most important bug-fixes(as i have read in other threads). The 1.04 is veryyy buggy for example some quests cannot be completed and i remember you cannot progress from chapter 3 to 4 and it can't be completed without cheating and i hate cheating in games especially rpgs and so it began my quest to translate the new version...

6. #26 Zitieren
    Lord Sargon
    Gast

Well, i had kind of a request, so here would be a google-english-patch (based on the russian version):

Dark_Mysteries_2.02.02_en.7z

(extract to the Gothic-folder after having installed the polish mod "mroczne_tajemnice_pl_2.02" (MaGoth's link))

7. Beiträge anzeigen #27 Zitieren
    Apprentice

thank you! thank you! innos bless you! i know that is google translated, so is the returning mod, but the later is still enjoyable!
    by the way do you have anything to do with this ? : https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...nglish.125954/

8. #28 Zitieren
    Lord Sargon
    Gast

thank you! thank you! innos bless you! i know that is google translated, so is the returning mod, but the later is still enjoyable!
    You're welcome

by the way do you have anything to do with this ? : https://rpgcodex.net/forums/index.ph...nglish.125954/
    Well, obviously he used my patch, but i'm not the member of a russian team, don't know how he meant that.
    Since i made an Easy Gothic Mod Translator for russian mods, anyone could do it anyway.
    Geändert von Lord Sargon (04.02.2019 um 00:34 Uhr)

9. Beiträge anzeigen #29 Zitieren
    Adventurer

KeelCZ ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Lord Sargon Beitrag anzeigen
    Well, i had kind of a request, so here would be a google-english-patch (based on the russian version):

Dark_Mysteries_2.02.02_en.7z

(extract to the Gothic-folder after having installed the polish mod "mroczne_tajemnice_pl_2.02" (MaGoth's link))

what is that ? its not AB is it ?

10. Beiträge anzeigen #30 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Zitat Zitat von KeelCZ Beitrag anzeigen
    what is that ? its not AB is it ?
    what? what do you mean AB? you mean Alternative Balancing for returning, no it is another mod

11. Beiträge anzeigen #31 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Well thanks again Lord Sargon for the translation. I have spent some time with the mod and the translation is amazing. As google translated i expected to be worse imo!
    Do you also use your program with the returning? I have tried that mod years before, but i uninstalled it because i was very disappointed with the translation, but the mod itself is a masterpiece

12. #32 Zitieren
    Lord Sargon
    Gast

Do you also use your program with the returning?
    Yes, i made the program so that i don't have to do the Returning2-AB-updates myself (it got tiring, especially since i don't play myself ).
    Tentarr uses it for the updates now..

13. Beiträge anzeigen #33 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Sencantor ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Lord Sargon Beitrag anzeigen
    Yes, i made the program so that i don't have to do the Returning2-AB-updates myself (it got tiring, especially since i don't play myself ).
    Tentarr uses it for the updates now..
    Hey Lord Sargon!

Thank you as well for creating the translation tool for the Dark Mysteries mod.

I was wondering if you're still available in the Gothic modding space to have a discussion with me about whether it's possible to use a custom translation for the mod, instead of google translate (for example, an update to the tool to make it possible to use a custom txt file).
    I would love to be able to correct all of the google translate lines into more well written versions and use that to play the game (and of course share it with everyone!).

Thanks in advance!

14. Beiträge anzeigen #34 Zitieren
    Provinzheld Avatar von TopLayer

TopLayer ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sencantor Beitrag anzeigen
    to make it possible to use a custom txt file
    But it is already possible...

15. Beiträge anzeigen #35 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Sencantor ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von TopLayer Beitrag anzeigen
    But it is already possible...
    I know you can edit the "Ret2_AB_2019-01-12_EN.txt" database, but this does not seem to contain all the existing lines (for example I can't find the lines of the NPC which threatens you right near the starting lake). I don't know how to find those. I think that if I had them, creating the english .mod file would be simple afterwards.

If I try to generate a new .mod file myself, using the russian version and the database which I have, the google translate process always stops at about that point and
    changing my IP address does not get it started again (I also tried using a VPN and same result).

[Bild: AOOIfx%20Hik49AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC]
    [Bild: 1q2rmV2]
    Maybe someone could share their full txt file, if they have it?
    Geändert von Sencantor (29.12.2020 um 15:20 Uhr)

16. Beiträge anzeigen #36 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Sencantor ist offline
    So I managed to obtain the texts for Dark Mysteries, but I've got the following problem:

I can only obtain the Dark Mysteries english translations together with ALL the other original Gothic 1 google translate versions of the russian texts. This is a huge problem, does anyone know if I can somehow only extract the Dark Mysteries translations, without the vanilla gothic ones?

There are 25000 lines of text all in all and I can handle translating Dark Mysteries, but also having to fix all the vanilla gothic texts is a bit too much.

I think the best solution would be if someone could guide me to how i can edit the DM_Scripts_Normal_en.mod file, if that is possible.

Thanks in advance.
    Geändert von Sencantor (29.12.2020 um 20:18 Uhr)

17. Beiträge anzeigen #37 Zitieren
    Drachentöter Avatar von Blubbler

Blubbler ist offline

18. Beiträge anzeigen #38 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Sencantor ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Blubbler Beitrag anzeigen
    Hey, thanks for the answer!

I can't access the link for the 1.0A version of the tool from your post there however (https://worldofplayers.ru/threads/41696/#post-1078975)

Also can't find it on google. Do you know where else I can find it (I only have version 0.6)?

Edit: solved and started working on the translation using the reCsvEditor.
    Geändert von Sencantor (29.12.2020 um 22:06 Uhr)

19. Homepage besuchen Beiträge anzeigen #39 Zitieren
    Ritter Avatar von MaGoth

MaGoth ist offline
    Zitat Zitat von Sencantor Beitrag anzeigen
    I can't access the link for the 1.0A version of the tool from your post there however (https://worldofplayers.ru/threads/41696/#post-1078975)

Also can't find it on google. Do you know where else I can find it (I only have version 0.6)?
    Hi, alternative link:: http://ge.tt/5pynRy93

MfG MaGoth,
    |: WOG.de :|: WOG.en :|: WOG.ru :|: WOG.ro :|||: MAGIC-Team :|
    [Bild: 106462_941c3dcc88ff9e9b5597d9f24d9aea88.jpg]
    |: WOR.de :|: WOR.en :|: WOR.ru :|: WOR.ro :|||: Piranha-Bytes :|
    -=GOTHIC UND DIE FREUNDSCHAFT FÜR ALLE ZEITEN!=-

20. Beiträge anzeigen #40 Zitieren
    Apprentice

Sencantor ist offline
    A teaser of the new texts, using one of the (I hope) finished dialogues, if you guys are interested. The red dots mark the nameless hero's lines.

These are the original google translated lines, for comparison.

Let me know if you guys have any feedback

I'm about halfway through the entire document. Hope I'll finish it by the end of next week.
    Geändert von Sencantor (01.01.2021 um 22:14 Uhr)

Seite 2 von 3 « Erste 123 Letzte »